Get things done with Professional Vision

Through a team of efficient, proficient and passionate developers and designers, we have been creating dynamic, aesthetically pleasing, highly efficient and scalable solutions for over 8+ years.

We can help turn your idea into reality and accelerate your progress toward the goals!

We have developed both functional and aesthetic components of client’s websites with our extensive knowledge of PHP, Laravel, WordPress, React, React Native, Angular, NodeJs, HTML, CSS and the principles of Web Design thereby, delivering the best customer experience and services you can rely on.

Jaipur, India
  • 503, Signature Tower, DC-2 Lalkothi Scheme, District Shopping centre, Tonk Road
    Jaipur, RJ 302015

The Vault, Foodie Order, Rama Business, ROI Real Estate, IRX.Exchange, DRDR Studio, DataX, Dance Direct, Revolution Dance wear, Mercury Serve Inc and Ready Track.

Letsurf- A file sharing Platform Image

Letsurf- A file sharing Platform

Build the platform for real estate industry to share files without any hassles with the easy to use and mobile friendly platform. Also Designed the logo followed by the ux/ui for the platform.

The Vault - Professional Investor Relations Network Image

The Vault - Professional Investor Relations Network

The Vault is a SaaS application serving to Banks, MNCs and Professionals which is working around Stock Exchanges in African region with base on South Africa; build for IRO's for: - De-risking investor communications- Improving standing with the investment community- Communicating with a 100% accurate database- Seamlessly managing events and one-on-one's- Discovering new investors- Cut out time wasting and improving

efficiencies.It has two primary functions:1. Investor Website Content ManagementDesignated group administrators can upload, edit and delete news releases, reports, calendar dates, shareholder analysis, director’ details and events.2. Stakeholder Database ManagementSubscribers can be added to, or join your group, in a number of different ways.Subscribers can edit their own profile details, as can the group administrators.Branded alerts and invitations can be sent to the group subscribers with a single click.Once a subscriber is registered on Vault, they can join multiple company groups.We have developed and have been managing bulk data, high traffic and and actively providing support for over 5+ years. It is now serving 1000+ companies with over 15k+ user base including investment professionals, media and retail investors receiving alerts.Technologies Used: PHP, WordPress, HTML5, MySQL Programming, jQuery, CSS3, BussyPress, WordPress Plugin.

Foodie Order- Online Food Ordering Application for Restaurants Image

Foodie Order- Online Food Ordering Application for Restaurants

Foodie Order is an online food ordering application with following features:- Quick set up- Accept unlimited orders- Fast payments- Facebook ordering- Schedule orders- Easy menu updates- Promotion management- Reports generation- Valuable support- Marketing strategy- Powerful insightsWe have developed its backend and frontend for web application build to scale and with plug in play components.Designed and developed this from

scratch and currently maintaining and providing feature updates.Technologies Used: API Development, Laravel Framework, WordPress, MySQL Programming, Vue.js, Twillo API, Progressive Web Apphttps://www.foodieorder.com/
Rama Business Solutions- Investment and Infrastructure Website Image

Rama Business Solutions- Investment and Infrastructure Website

Rama Business Solutions transforms infrastructure needs into economically feasible, environmentally sustainable, and socially responsible projects worldwide.With an international presence worldwide, they focus on infrastructure finance and new business development, working with capital markets instruments, foreign direct investment opportunities, and public private partnerships, as well as, procurement and representation for

companies, working closely with our clients on short term contracts.We developed this website using WordPress.http://ramabusiness.com/
ROI Real Estate- Real Estate and Property Website Image

ROI Real Estate- Real Estate and Property Website

ROI Real Estate provides complete integrated real estate solutions locally and internationally. It is among the most comprehensive service providers in the industry.We developed their website using WordPress and PHP after understanding their preferences and requirements.https://www.roireal.estate/home/

IRX Exchange - Investor Relations Exchange Image

IRX Exchange - Investor Relations Exchange

IRX Exchange is an Investor Relations Exchange which connect investors and companies with:- Issuer Announcements- Investor events- Private messaging- Multiple Stock ExchangesWe developed the website from scratch using WordPress.

DataX- Information Management Application Image

DataX- Information Management Application

DataX is an application serving users to manage their information.We developed this using Laravel and MongoDB for quick operations.

Provis Technologies Website Image

Provis Technologies Website

Provis Technologies Private Limited is an Information technology company providing web development, mobile development and design services from 8+ years.

We developed its website using WordPress delivering a great customer experience.

Technologies Used: WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, WordPress Theme, WordPress Website, API Development

BP Group Analytics : WordPress Plugin Image

BP Group Analytics : WordPress Plugin

BP Group Analytics is a plugin for providing analysis for a large number of groups and its members. This plugin helps to understand the relevant information easily through its graphical representation.

Due to the presence of large number of groups and members, it becomes difficult to manage and procure relevant information about them. We created this plugin to help solve this problem by providing an overview and using

BuddyPress Groups CSV Import : WordPress Plugin Image

BuddyPress Groups CSV Import : WordPress Plugin

BuddyPress Groups CSV Import is a plugin which is used for adding multiple groups to your BuddyPress group components.

We created this plugin as we wanted to automate this process for faster operations. This plugin is easy-to-use and available for free.

Digital Brochure : Provis Technologies Image

Digital Brochure : Provis Technologies

A well designed e-brochure with interactive experience.

Mercury Serve Inc- Civil Process Service Website Image

Mercury Serve Inc- Civil Process Service Website

MercuryServe, Inc is a civil process service company offering solutions all over Florida as well as across the nation and internationally. We developed website using WordPress.

Web Dev for Nutrition & Supplement Company

“They’re a fast-working, honest team.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Provis Technologies made site improvements for a medical supplements company’s WordPress and WooCommerce platform. In their work, they focused on implementing product bundle options and improving site speed.

Ötisheim, Germany
Reda Berrada
CEO, NutriPure

Through a series of adjustments and modifications to the site, the team successfully lowered the site speed by a significant rate. Their diligence and agility throughout the project were commended. Customers can expect an experienced team that understands how to effectively execute.

I’m the CEO of a company that’s producing medical supplements in Germany.

What challenge were you trying to address with Provis Technologies?

I was working with two types of development companies. When one was no longer serving my needs effectively, I started to search for another one. Provis Technologies was brought on to design and affiliate part of my website and produce product bundles for display on the platform.

At the time, I already had a WordPress website that used WooCommerce. They improved existing parts of the website to help me improve pitches and business. Their team was focusing on this full-time, handling testing, coding, and design to get our product bundles implemented.

My main point of contact was their CEO.

How did you come to work with Provis Technologies?

I was initially impressed with the CV that they sent to us. After several Skype sessions that covered various aspects of the projects, we were able to set up a plan for our collaboration. With past developers, I had a great deal of trouble explaining problems in ways they would understand. I noticed that we were able to fix these problems in a few minutes in our early Skype calls, so that made me feel confident in hiring them.

So far, we’ve spent €500–€800 (approximately $544–$871 USD).

We started working with them in February 2020, and the project is ongoing.

The site’s loading speed was vastly improved. They did things like resizing images and adjusting other aspects of the page to achieve this. When I needed product bundles, other developers indicate that it would take up to two weeks to implement them onto my site. They accomplished this in two hours.

How did Provis Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We worked through Upwork to complete the project. Typically, I would set a deadline for a task that they would immediately start working on. He never had trouble meeting our deadlines. I never have problems with the quality of work either.

They’re a fast-working, honest team. Their CEO never suggests any modifications that aren’t completely needed, even though that would help him make more money. I’m very happy with my investment because I’ve never had a developer who can implement at this speed for their price points.

Over the course of our five small projects together, I don’t have any negative things to say about them. They’re both the cheapest and the best development house I’ve worked with in my lifetime.

It’ll be difficult to find a developer that’s as good as him. I’m lucky that he reached out to me to start our partnership.

I’d rate them higher if I could.
    I’ve already referred others to them.

New Website for File-Sharing Startup

Their design skills were quite impressive.”

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Provis Technologies designed a website for a file-sharing startup. In the month-long engagement, they took the client’s requirements to create a custom landing page. The team communicated via Skype.

Timur Egeli
Director, Letsurf

Provis Technologies executed a website that’s both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Boasting a same-day response rate, the team was consistently available and communicative. While their pricing could have been more transparent, the client was largely satisfied with their services.

I’m the director of Letsurf, a new file-sharing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Provis Technologies?

I needed help with creating my company’s website.

They built the file-sharing website from scratch.

There were three teammates working on my project. My primary points of contact were Vivek (Founder & Director), and Garima (Business Analyst & Market Expert).

How did you come to work with Provis Technologies?

I found them through a freelancing platform.

I spent around $2,500.

The project lasted from October–November 2019.

I haven’t marketed my platform yet, but I’m happy with what they created. They were able to take my ideas and turn them into a product. The website’s design and functionalities are both great.

How did Provis Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We interfaced mostly through Skype, but they were very responsive. They were available at pretty much all hours—if I messaged them about an issue, they typically responded on the same day.

Their design skills were quite impressive. They were able to create a visually-pleasing website that also works.

I would have appreciated if they’d given me a clearer breakdown of what I was being charged for. While I never questioned their integrity, it would have been nice to have received more transparent invoices. This wasn’t a major issue, because they abided by the quote they had originally given me.

Go for it—any engagement with them will be great.

Troubleshooting for Zapier & App Integration

"Their communication and project management was excellent."

Aug.- Sept. 2019

Provis Technologies explored several solutions to resolve an issue between Zapier and a web app.

Brisbane, Australia
Russ Stephens
CEO, ACRIS Services

The issue is now fixed, and the app’s CRM has been improved. Always helpful, Provis Technologies was willing to do whatever the project needed to be successful.

We provide a CRM platform to residential home builders that contains relevant templates and content that is ready to use.

For what projects/services did your company hire Provis Technologies?

We needed to solve a problem regarding some of the functionality between Zapier and our app which had stumped previous developers so it was a case of identify the problem them implement a solution.

We needed to get a particular action working which had been previously set up by another developer but had never functioned correctly.

They were flagged by Upwork as an up and coming developer but also I was impressed by the way they reached out, responded to every question promptly and then pro actively followed up.

They trouble shooted the problem and them explored numerous different solutions to fix it. Nothing was too much trouble, it was clear that the main goal was to make sure we were happy with the outcome.

I only dealt with Vivek who was awesome.

Now that the issue has been fixed we are able to proceed with working on improved integration for our CRM and can now offer automatic deal creation through Zapier.

Their communication and project management was excellent.

the helpfulness of Vivek and willingness to do whatever was asked.

I don't see any.

Overall Score Cant fault them.
    Super quick to get started on every new direction.
    Very reasonable.