Animated explainer video production

Video Creations that communicate your perfect message, every time.

Promoshin creates high quality animated explainer videos at a price startups can afford. Our videos will increase conversions and engagement on websites in any industry.  We work with startups and established businesses who understand that watching a video is a lot more effective than reading text.

To date, we've created over 3000 videos in countries all over the world.

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA
  • 22020 Clarendon St, Ste 110
    Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA 91367

Video For Real Estate Investment Company

"Promoshin is a phenomenal company, and I can’t rave enough about them."

Jan. 2019 - Feb. 2019

Promoshin produced a video for a real estate investment firm, using an in-depth questionnaire to guide their process.

Samuel Jr. Herrera
Co-owner, Home Acquisitions

Internal feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, leading to more work for Promoshin. Their expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. They accept constructive input well, but also brought creative ideas to the table at a reasonable value.

I’m co-owner of a real estate investment company that specializes in residential and commercial property acquisitions. I focus on returns for our company and other investors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We needed help in producing a video explainer for our sales page.

We wanted to explain our company’s services and benefits.

I found them after doing research. It's nerve-racking to spend money on a team that may not necessarily know the space. I know this from experience, and it was an expensive lesson. I hired Promoshin because they sought to understand the project before beginning production.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Promoshin started by understanding what our company does and what we’re trying to accomplish. They sent a questionnaire before starting work to drill down on who our audience is and how the vision looked in our head. Their team followed up with even more questions in a phone call. They took a very systematic approach to executing on our vision.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Feedback throughout production was done by phone and email.

The video hasn’t been tested yet because our website isn’t finished. However, the video does a phenomenal job of explaining everything I need a potential client to know. The final product is spot-on and exactly what I was looking for. In fact, I’m doing a second video with them right now because the first one is so good.

The workflow was easy and direct. Their level of understanding is second to none, so all that was needed was a quick email or phone call during the process. The project went so smooth because they asked all the right questions at the start. They’re effective at working in synergy to produce results at lightning speeds.

The team they have in place worked together to accomplish a single vision. What I enjoyed most about working with them is the level of effort they put in to understanding what we want. Promoshin is a phenomenal company, and I can’t rave enough about them.

No, not that I can see.

Overall Score It was a great experience.
    Everything was delivered as promised and on time.
    Their prices are very reasonable.
    The video was exactly what I was looking for.
    I'm doing a second video with them.

Brand Video Production for Bus Dealer

"They were fast and professional throughout."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Promoshin planned and delivered a branding video. They contributed to scripting and storyboarding and introduced animation.

Colton, California
Joe Pashman
Director of Sales and Marketing, A-Z Bus Sales

Internal stakeholders expect the video to make a sizable impact when it debuts to a live audience. Promoshin was open to incorporating feedback and exhibited top-level professionalism in all their interactions. Customers can expect a flexible partner.

I’m the sales and marketing director of A-Z Bus Sales. We’re a school and commercial bus dealer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We needed someone to develop a branding video.

We wanted to show our customers that we’re an employee-owned company and display our core values.

We interviewed several providers. Promoshin’s proposal's tight focus on our message made it clear they would implement it in the video.

After capturing our initial needs, they provided comprehensive production services ranging from outlining, scripting, and storyboarding to animation. We were able to review their work and request edits at every stage of the process. They delivered the video ahead of our deadline.

Initially, we worked with a consultant, but then we transitioned to a project manager.

We plan to debut the video at our annual company dinner, but we’ll also be broadcasting it via email and social media. We expect it to receive great traction.

It was simple and seamless. They were highly accommodating.

They were fast and professional throughout.

No, not that I saw.

Overall Score I plan on using them again, so that should speak for itself.
    The finished ahead of schedule.
    It was reasonable for the market.
    It was right on point.
    I'll certainly recommend them.

Video Production for Insurance Company

"They maintained a quick turnaround, even when we requested changes."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Promoshin produced a two-minute promotional video for an insurance company. They were involved in the entire process, including script writing, voiceover and image selection, shooting, and editing.

Memphis, Tennessee
Jay Green
GM, Crye-Leike Insurance Agency, Inc.

Promoshin delivered a high-quality video that elicited praise from key stakeholders. The team’s effective work ethic, responsive communication, and reasonable price offering will likely lead to future collaboration.

I’m the agency manager at Crye-Leike Insurance Agency, Inc. We're a subsidiary of a large real estate company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

I needed a vendor to produce a video to be shown at a dozen annual kickoff meetings that are held in each region that our company has operations.

We wanted to build awareness around all of the services we offer, emphasizing our reputation as a one-stop-shop solution.

We asked other businesses who they’d worked with for video production, and we did some online searching. We ultimately chose Promoshin because of their price, past clients, and sample videos.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We started by sharing our idea with Promoshin; then we went back and forth to put together a script. They helped us finalize details like voiceovers and images. We suggested certain visuals to use, and they suggested others for us to consider.

Once everything was approved, they started shooting. It’s a two-minute video that highlights the insurance agency and other business affiliates owned by the real estate company, characterizing us as a one-stop shop. After we shot all of the content, Promoshin began the editing process. They moved around clips, added text, and put it all together in a specific style. The final video flows smoothly from one point to the next.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I collaborated closely with the project manager, who was extremely responsive.

I’m completely satisfied with the final product, and we’ve received positive feedback from the real estate agency. If we ever have to produce a video in the future, we’ll take the project to Promoshin.

I have no complaints regarding the workflow, but I probably should've started the project earlier to give us more time.

They maintained a quick turnaround, even when we requested changes.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I'm very happy with the experience.
    The time difference was a challenge, but they worked according to my schedule.
    The price was reasonable for the level of their work.
    The finished product was professional, generating positive feedback.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Explainer Video for Data Governance Company

"I appreciated their creativity and optimism, along with the fact that they never missed a deadline."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Promoshin produced an explainer video to allow a technology company to showcase its primary solution and its value to clients. It includes a hand-drawn depiction of a key business element on a whiteboard.

Quincy, Massachusetts
David K. Meeker
Head of Alliances & Partnerships, Compact Solutions LLC

Promoshin delivered the video on time and in coordination with budgetary guidelines despite slight delays and a change in the project manager. The team coordinated well to maintain control of the project and foster open lines of communication.

I am the head of alliances and partnerships at Compact Solutions, a niche technology company providing data lineage solutions to global Fortune 1000 firms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We hired Promoshin to create a brief explainer video to highlight our flagship solution and how it brings value to our clients.

We wanted the video to be accessible to all viewers, not just technical-minded people who generally interact with our tools.

I found Promoshin through a Google search for video production companies. The project cost was our primary concern, and Promoshin’s estimate was in line with our budget.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The video features a whiteboard with a hand-drawn depiction of the lifecycle of a data lineage being displayed along with the sources and targets for our solution. The total production time took about three months but could have been shorter if our internal team had spent less time polishing the content. Promoshin worked very quickly, all things considered.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Promoshin was thoroughly professional and communicative during the project. We were never unaware of our next step or the video’s progress. Their team met every promised delivery date.

The video was delivered on time and within our budget, and it truly showcased their creativity.

Promoshin’s team sent weekly updates and outlines for next steps, and they checked in on our progress when necessary. The project never felt out of control or off track, which I credit to their productivity.

Our original project manager left midway through the project to go on maternity leave, and our production didn’t miss a beat as they introduced a new person in that role. They kept the project moving, which was quite impressive.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score I fully endorse Promoshin.
    They exhibited flawless execution and planning.
    The finished product easily justifies the spend.
    Their work is super, but a perfect score is tough to achieve.
    I will definitely recommend.

Animated Video Production for Herbal Product Company

“The finished product is outstanding.”

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Promoshin provided video production services, creating a short, animated film to pop up on a company’s website. It features a black and white cartoon with an aesthetic that fits the company’s brand.

Bentonville, AR
James G. Miller
President & CEO, Bucklebury LLC

The video created by the Promoshin team is excellent, meeting the requirements of the company and perfectly reflecting the look and feel that they wanted. The collaboration progressed smoothly—the team quickly understood the brand’s aim and took on board feedback well.

I’m the president and CEO of Bucklebury LLC. We’re suppliers of premium herbal supplements.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We needed a 30–60-second long animated welcome video to pop up when somebody visits our website.

To obtain a black and white cartoon that had an old look, that would invite people visiting the website to enter our store. I wanted it to give a brief description of what users can find on the site.

I Googled 'Top 10 Video Animation Companies 2018' and they were on the list.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Our production manager asked us to clearly articulate what we were looking for. I walked them through the look and feel, gave them the description of the character I wanted to see come alive in this video, and wrote a preliminary script. From there, they worked on drafts and sent me drafts to look at. We would talk back and forth, and they made several key recommendations.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

My production manager took my suggestions, worked on them, and then sent the product back to me for feedback.

The finished product is outstanding, and I couldn't be happier with the result. The team was able to capture the look and feel of the video perfectly. My company logo is a similar aesthetic and we play on that ‘old-timey’ look in our company generally. The video reflects this perfectly.

It was very effective. They listened to me every step of the way and my trust in them grew as we went. By the end, I started saying, “You pick, because I trust your judgment.”

Their ability to listen, take my thoughts, and convert them into an animated video that looks exactly how I pictured it was very impressive.

No. I will use them every time I need an animated video.

Overall Score Five stars all round. They're highly recommended!
    They kept a tight schedule and delivered when they said they would every step of the way. No deadlines were missed.
    They charged several thousands less than some other companies.
    The video's sound, look, voiceover, and animation are all first class.
    I couldn't be any happier with them—it's been a first class experience.

Marketing Videos for Engineering Company

"Their team made sure we were happy every step of the way."

May - Dec. 2018

Promoshin created a series of short and informative videos that showcase a set of technologies and their uses. Their team created visual and written scripts and supplied animation services.

Austin, Texas
Donika Toncheva
Product Marketer, Stealth Power

When presenting them in meetings to their clients, the videos have become an asset to the business. Promoshin’s exceptional customer service was a notable strength. They were honest and responsive to feedback. Customers can expect a skilled team that consistently provides updates.

Stealth Power is an engineering company that designs and manufactures mobile power solutions. I’m a product marketer that works directly with suppliers to create useful marketing content.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

Our company wanted to create informational marketing videos that showcase our technologies and their uses. We wanted them short in length, and in the form of a series.

We needed the videos to explain our products transparently. We wanted them to be short but packed with helpful information for watchers.

We worked with Promoshin before on a similar video project. They were our first choice because we wanted these videos to be in the same theme.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

First, we explained the technology we wanted to stage in the videos, their uses, and the videos’ overall look. Then Promoshin wrote a written and visual script that our team edited. They provided sample images for animations, and once those were approved, their team created the video and sent it to our team for final edits. Once we were satisfied, they sent us the downloadable link. We repeated this for each video we requested from their side.

What was your vendors’ project management or feedback process?

We communicated directly with our project leader. He directed our edits and demands to other members of the team. Promoshin constantly kept us in the loop on next steps and sought our approval before moving forward.

We were extremely pleased with the video series. Our client presentations have become much more successful. They can grasp our technologies and its uses much easier.

Promoshin was extremely efficient and attentive during the process. Their team made sure we were happy every step of the way.

Their customer service was fantastic and wonderful.

There was some back and forth on the original script. I think their writing team could’ve taken more time to understand our product before writing the script. Once we ironed out the script, the process was smooth sailing.

Explainer Video for Hydrant Repair Startup

"Their pricing model is easy to understand and represents a tremendous value."

Oct. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Promoshin produced an explainer video. They provided comprehensive service, from scripting and storyboarding to implementing final revisions.

Co-Founder, Hydrant Repair Startup

Fast and flexible, Promoshin delivered a video that met all project requirements. Their focus on feedback implementation helped foster a collaborative engagement. Though they could better adjust to clients’ preferred communication style, their price/quality ratio is unmatched.

I’m the co-founder of a hydrant repair startup. We offer products and services that make hydrant repair and maintenance quick, easy, and inexpensive.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We needed an explainer video.

We wanted an easy, fun way to explain our products.

I shopped around for the best value. Promoshin stood out from the rest.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Promoshin took care of the initial script and storyboarding. I provided as much help as possible. The process was very collaborative throughout.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I worked with a project manager to review each iteration of the video, going back and forth until we were both happy.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Promoshin.

It was highly effective, but I would’ve liked to communicate over the phone rather than via email.

Their pricing model is easy to understand and represents a tremendous value. Turnaround time was fast, and Promoshin was flexible with my revisions.

Being more reachable would improve their partnerships.

Introductory Video Production for Bioengineering Company

"I had previously done work with them and those projects were successful."

Sept. - Dec. 2018

Promoshin created a video to use as a brief introduction of the company on the website, for advertisements, and during conferences. They did everything from finding voice actors to selecting the music.

Bedford, Massachusetts
Katharina Pueller
Business Development Director, Conagen

The video is of tremendous help in explaining what the company is about. Promoshin led a nearly issue-free process, and while they could work on better setting expectations from the start, they excelled with their positive approach and unlimited revisions.

I’m the director of business development for Conagen, a leader in bio-manufacturing. Our scientists and engineers use modern synthetic biology tools to design metabolic pathways, improve production organisms, and to develop fermentation processes.

We focus on the bio-production of high-value ingredients for the food, nutrition, pharmaceutical, and renewable materials industries while adhering to the highest standards of quality and safety. Science and innovation are the driving forces of our mission.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We wanted to create a video to introduce Conagen and describe what we do in less than two minutes.

We ultimately needed to have a video for advertisement purposes.

I had previously done work with them and those projects were successful.

We came up with a storyline together and they transformed that into visuals. They found a voice actor for the audio as well as the fitting music and more.

They assigned a project manager to our work.

The video is now on our website and will also be used for conferences and such as an introduction. It helps to easily understand what our company does.

While we had some minor hiccups, their process overall was effective.

Their positive attitude and unlimited revisions are noteworthy aspects of the collaboration.

They could improve their communication at the beginning of the project, mostly around setting the right expectations for both ends.

Animated Product Videos for Marketing Company

"Communicating with them is extremely easy."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Promoshin creates 2D animations that market consumer products and are used during national television and social media campaigns.

Castle Rock, Colorado
Jon LaClare
CEO, Harvest Growth

Promoshin's animations have supported profitable, successful marketing campaigns. Their affordable pricing, excellent work quality, and constant communication make them a reliable partner.

I'm the CEO of a product launch agency that specializes in video marketing on national television and online platforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We hired Promoshin to produce 2D animated videos for several client projects.

We wanted cost-effective yet top-quality animation.

We tested Promoshin on a small project, and were so impressed that we started using them for more projects.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Each video they produce markets a consumer product. Their videos have ended up on national television and online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They offer unlimited revisions, which is extremely helpful when we're testing different messaging options and optimizing new campaigns.

Several of our videos have led to profitable marketing campaigns for our clients.

Communicating with them is extremely easy, and their follow-through is great.

Considering that they're a low-cost provider, the quality of their work and their level of communication are outstanding.

We wish that some projects moved faster, but we understand that's the nature of animation. It just takes longer than we would like.