Animated explainer video production

Full-service video content production and promotion since 2011. Over 4,000 videos made around the world for bootstrapped startups to Fortune 500 companies, including the BBB, Intuit, Pfizer, NASA, Cisco, Uber, Cinemark, Kaiser, Oracle, and Microsoft.

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA
  • 22020 Clarendon St, Ste 110
    Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA 91367

Video Production for Investigative Firm

"Promoshin had templates that helped us develop our storyboard and worked with us whenever we hit a creative roadblock."

July - Sept. 2020

Promoshin provided video production services to an investigative firm. The film features the company's complex services and benefits in an easy-to-understand presentation.

Cedar Knolls, New Jersey
Partner, Capital Insurance Defense

Internal stakeholders were satisfied with Promoshin's output. They are cooperative, cheerful, and creative.

I am a partner in a investigative firm that specializes in the insurance defense industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We wanted a video to describe the benefits of a complex investigative service that includes certain technology. We wanted to explain the benefits of the service in a video so even a person not involved in the industry could understand the benefits and would like to know more.

Our goals were to develop a video that was less than two minutes in duration and could cover all of the benefits of our service.

How did you select Promoshin?

We used Promoshin before an were happy with the past project.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Our project manager was very helpful in developing the storyboard and was there for any questions we had. What I appreciated most was that we never felt pressured or rushed because we had numerous edits and changes throughout the process.

We have not used the video yet because we are going to use it with other marketing.

After every submitted edit the project manager responded quickly and shared with us when we could expect the revised video,

I was very happy with the willingness of the staff to extend themselves creatively and the patience with our internal process.

Not that I see.

Overall Score Terrific
    Very accommodating and no pressure for a timeline.
    Very cost effective
    Great Animation
    I would if I was asked

Animated Explainer Video for Dating Platform

"Whether it was color, tone, music, or video feel, we got exactly what we wanted."

Aug. - Sept. 2020

Promoshin provided video production for a dating platform. The company made an explainer video to help promote the client's new application and platform update.

Kansas City, Missouri
Chloe Langr
Chief Marketing Officer, Dating Platform

Promoshin managed to successfully create the animated video and is now uploaded to the client's website and social media profiles. The team provided feedback via email. They were fast and accurate in regards to handling the revisions.

I'm the CMO  at Catholic Singles. The company is the original online Catholic dating platform. Our main mission is to help single Catholics discern their vocation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We wanted a simple, 30 second or less explainer video to promote our new app and platform updates that we launched this fall.

We wanted a clean, simple video that was precise. We also were working under a specific deadline.

How did you select Promoshin?

After considering 10+ companies, we decided to go with Promoshin because they were not only budget friendly, their team was helpful, but they could work with our shorter deadline at no extra cost.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The video storyboard reveals broken aspects of Catholic dating up until this point and the solutions that Catholic Singles offers. We worked through multiple stages of the project with Promoshin, including scripts, story boarding, voice overs, and music background.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We worked with a production team with unlimited revision opportunities. Email feedback was conducted mostly via email.

We now have a great animated video to share on social media, with new members, and throughout our website! This is a success.

Very effective.

I was impressed with Promoshin's speed and accuracy at requested revisions. Whether it was color, tone, music, or video feel, we got exactly what we wanted and the revisions were produced with great speed.

The only complaint I have is that emails (and follow up emails) from their team landed in my spam folder and we lost about a week of production time. i would have appreciated a call after the week mark to make sure emails were landing in my inbox.

Video Production for Goal Management Platform

"Their ability to produce quality content efficiently and quickly was most impressive."

Aug. - Sep. 2020

Promoshin produced a 17-second promotional video for an application. The video was distributed on social media and through digital advertising.

Phoenix, Arizona
Andrew Fetters
Founder, Optio: Prioritization Station

Promoshin’s video got over 5,000 views and was far more successful than previous marketing campaigns the client had run. The team at Promoshin was prompt, efficient, and knowledgeable. They worked independently and needed minimal oversight from the client.

I’m the founder of Optio: Prioritization Station.

What challenge were you trying to address with Promoshin?

We needed assistance with marketing and advertising.

Promoshin provided me with an arsenal of content to get my company out there and to establish a social network. They asked me a series of about 50 questions about what I wanted and the message of my company. I initially asked them for a quick, 17-second promotional video, which we used on various social platforms, included but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Google Ads.

I was able to choose voice actors from a plethora of samples of different accents, including Australian, American, British, and some regional variants like southern US.

The video explained my application, which is designed to assist users with daily tasks and goal setting through an automated prioritization matrix.

I’ve worked with 4–5 people from Promoshin overall, and Ben (Founder & Animation Producer) has been my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Promoshin?

I found them on a freelancing platform that I’d used in the past and trusted. Promoshin was the third marketing and advertising agency I found, and I cross-referenced them with different companies and review sites, including Clutch. I couldn’t deny the quality of their work, their website was extremely user friendly, and they could start almost immediately.

The promotional video cost us about $1,300.

I started working with Promoshin in late-August 2020, and the first project ended in mid-August. They produced the first work within three weeks. I’m still working with them, and they’re slated to produce at least 12 promotional content pieces per month.

With Promoshin’s content, I was able to establish a social network that’s helped me greatly so far. The initial promotional video they did for me worked extremely well. The metrics I got back from it were way better than anything I could’ve predicted. It brought me new users I wouldn’t have gotten otherwise. I’d recommend Promoshin to anyone.

The video they created got 5,400 views, 102 likes, 400 profile visits, two website clicks, and 26 new accounts reached in a week. It was much more successful overall than my previous creations.

Promoshin was able to convey my core message extremely well. They were able to produce a video that was far beyond my initial expectations. There was very little in terms of corrections from my part.

How did Promoshin perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re extremely accommodating, professional, and quick to respond. Promoshin has a quick way of drawing in the resources to produce what I desire.

They were able to pull together their resources quickly and efficiently, and their outreach was prompt.

The video was supposed to be 15 seconds long, but I expanded it to 17. They told me that the cost would normally increase because of that, but they were very kind and didn’t change the price.

Their ability to produce quality content efficiently and quickly was most impressive. They got the process streamlined in a way that I don’t think their competitors come close to. I got estimates for 1–2 months for this video, and it only took them three weeks. This shows that they’re professional and know what they’re doing.

I don’t have any constructive criticism for them.

Clients should be prepared for not having to have much oversight. Promoshin can oversee the whole process, and there’s very little need for the client to correct them. They know what they’re doing, and they always know how to get the message across.

Animation for Real Estate Company

"We could have been better at making decisions - but it was our first video and they were very patient with us."

July - Aug. 2020

Promoshin created a promotional animation for a real estate company to generate more leads. The team focused on conveying the story of the business through helping property owners.

James Freeman
General Manager, VPS Guardians Limited

Promoshin led a solid process. They communicated well and were very patient with the changes that the client suggested. Thanks to the team's effort, the video was a hit and is looking to generate more leads and sales.

I am the leader of a property services business in the UK.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

I wanted to get an animation together as an additional strand to our sales strategy and as a lead generation tool to share in social Media and host on our website.

To generate leads

How did you select Promoshin?

I researched businesses that delivered animations and Promishin was the best one I found. Their client list is impressive, a mix of large corporations and small businesses. I met Ben online and discussed the project he he listened to our sales model, understood it quickly then quoted a price that was competitive and we jumped at the deal.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

It’s a video to promise security solution and it tells the story of a property owner and how we helped. The process was step by step, at each point Promoshin gave us feedback and suggestions - nothing was too much trouble.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Step by step process, where Bens project manager gave us the decisions we needed to make and the next steps. These guys know what they are doing.

We just deployed the animation and we e had a lot of hits. It’s a little too soon to say it’s been generating sales but so far so good.

Their project manager was great, they moved swiftly and listened to us - and had patience when we doubled back a couple of steps after a change of our animation “story”.

Very communicative and nothing was too much trouble. Great people to work with.

To be honest - no! We could have been better at making decisions - but it was our first video and they were very patient with us.

Overall Score Great people, great quality -
    No issues apart from time zone - they are in the states / we are in UK
    Very happy with the cost.
    Can’t fault them
    I’d recommend them without question and we plan to do more.

Brand Promotional Video for IT Services Company

"They are very professional, fast, and patient. They also have an extensive list of voice actors to choose from."

April - Aug. 2020

Promoshin created a promotional video for an IT services company. The team's goal was to increase brand awareness and launch upcoming business offers.

Singapore
Jasmint Tan
Marketing Executive, IT Services Company

Promoshin delivered the video production within the deadline. The company plans to use it on their website and Youtube. What stood out the most is their tenacity when it comes to adding details to the designs provided by the client. In the end, the company wants to hire the team again.

I am the Marketing Executive of a Digital Technology company that helps other businesses with digital transformation. We have regional presences in 5 Asian countries with 2 subsidiaries. I'm responsible for the marketing efforts of all 3 entities, and sometimes across 3 of the Asia branches.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We wanted to promote our brand further and video was an engaging way to do so.

We wanted to increase brand recognition and introduce our (new) business offerings.

How did you select Promoshin?

After reviewing 3 other vendors, I decided on Promoshin for their good animation, a strong portfolio of clients, price, and duration of the video (a lot of agencies charge higher for the 60s but Promoshin was more affordable and up to 90s). They were also very prompt in answering my initial inquiries.

They called me to understand more about Promoshin and the company I represent. Followed up with a questionnaire to fill in details necessary for the video. I could see their effort in understanding our business and using our color theme in the video.

They provided us frames accompanied by the script to illustrate how the video will play out which made it easy to input feedback and changes. The team also worked very fast and is very patient.

I worked with 3 people from Promoshin side. The first is the Chief Promotion Officer who contacted me and answered my initial questions, also the person who sent me a followed up email after the project was completed. The other two I believe were project managers.

We will be embedding it on our website with plans to upload on Youtube as well.

I felt it was smooth. I provided them feedback via PowerPoint slides and they did the changes very promptly. However, perhaps it's just the issue of timezone difference. When I feedback early in the week (e.g Monday/Tuesday), the changes come in a few days later (E.g Thursday/Friday).

I need time to review it with my boss but the project manager sends me a follow-up email for my feedback again over the weekends or early Monday before my boss has time review properly. The reminder emails are great but on the wrong day.

They are very professional, fast, and patient. They also have an extensive list of Voice Actors to choose from. I illustrated some very simple drawings they can refer to but they actually design it in more detail than I expected.

Perhaps take the time difference into account when sending follow up/reminder emails. Other than everything about Promoshin is good! I would choose them again if my boss ever needs more animation videos in the future.

They are very prompt but the follow up mails made the process feel a bit rushed.
    Most affordable animation agency with up to 90s duration
    Fast, patient and good quality animation!

Video Production for Medical Organization

"I will definitely use them again in the future."

May - June 2020

Promoshin created a promotional video for a medical organization. The team organized a consultation to understand the client's requirements. They then scripted the video before implementing and editing.

Melbourne, Australia
Joel Symons
Education, International Board of Perioperative Medicine

Promoshin's finalized piece was showcased at an online conference, where it received excellent feedback. The team managed a remote engagement exceptionally well, so their workflow was seamless. The client was particularly impressed by the team's communication, efficiency, and reasonable pricing.

I am a member of the International Board of Perioperative Medicine.

Promotional video

Educate professionals about the existence and role of the International Board of Perioperative Medicine.

I searched for a highly recommended, well-priced efficient vendor.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The process began with a video consultation as to what my requirements were. To put a face to the process was extremely beneficial. I filled out a detailed online questionnaire as to my requirements for the video.

I has a very short time line. A few days later, I was sent a script and once this was edited and approved, the artwork followed shortly thereafter. Production time was four weeks (a week ahead of schedule)!

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They provided me with a project manager so I was communicating with the same person. I received regular and efficient feedback.

The promotional video was shown at a recent Perioperative Medicine online conference with excellent feedback.

The workflow was exceptional and seamless.

Their communication and efficiency is superb. They are well priced and the end product is fantastic.

None. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Overall Score Exceptional
    Easy and efficient
    Competitively priced
    Excellent quality
    Exceptional experience and customer service

Promotional Video Production for Grill Charcoal Retailer

"The communication with Ben and George was smooth, easy, and professional."

May - June 2020

Promoshin created a promotional video for a grill charcoal retailer. They worked to illustrate the product's features in an engaging way. They handled everything from scripting to post-production deployment.

Orlando, Florida
Hamlet Cedeno
VP Marketing, Charcoal Retail Company

Promoshin's delivery of the video resulted in a 30–40% increase in the client's newsletter subscribers. The team leads maintained easy yet professional communication. Despite the COVID-19 lockdown, they had no trouble meeting deadlines. They took a structured yet creative approach for the video.

I'm the marketing manager at VGLOBAL 52, located in Florida. Our company owns the brand ZENFIYAH which is coconut charcoal that power the home/restaurant grills. My job is to manage the marketing of the product in the USA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We are looking to build a national brand identity for ZENFIYAH. As innovative product for the market one of the challenge was how to explain the features of the product in less than one minute and in a cool way. We decide to hire Promoshin to our 2D video for our website.

Our goal was that our customers see our product and understand what it is and how it works. Make them quickly identify the advantage of using ZENFIYAH in their grills and how they can help out the planet while grilling their favorite foods.

I searched online for video producers and found a few companies and freelancers doing the job. We were aware of the quality of videos we wanted to have for our product, so we narrow down for the best options and decide PROMOSHIN was the winner.

Once we selected PROMOSHIN, we discussed in a few meetings our goal, the features of the products, the challenges of a new product in the market. We also talked about the best way to produce a video that gave us the result we were looking for.

They designed a workflow between us collecting all the information, helping with the script, choosing the voice over, and making the right scenario to express what ZENFIYAH needed.

I have worked with Ben and George only as it was a small project.

We uploaded the video recently on our website and now we are producing a second video specific for social media channels. Since we uploaded the video the number of newsletter subscribers increased by 30% to 40% in the last weeks (our website is informative website no e-commerce). If we decide to change the website to e-commerce I'm sure the video produced will help us even more.

The communication with Ben and George was smooth, easy, and professional. They worked hard to meet the deadlines and even during the pandemic situation they managed to be on time with the jobs.

I liked how organized they have the process to produce the video.

If they can do the video faster always help, but the quality is what matters to us so all good.

Excellent experience!

Animated Video for Password Protection Product

"We appreciated that they were open to our feedback and responsive to any concerns we expressed along the way."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Promoshin created a video for a YouTube ad that could be adapted for Facebook. They used a provided script and concept demo to produce the piece.

Fairfax, Virginia
Tracey Poletti
Digital Marketing Manager, Password Management Company

Promoshin took client notes in stride to iterate on the video. The project manager was responsive to needs, and the animators were able to implement all requests. The final video went live on YouTube and Facebook, increasing site traffic substantially.

I'm a Digital Marketing Manager for a password management product.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We have hired Promoshin a few times to create videos for us. Most recently, we hired them to create a YouTube video ad that could be converted easily for Facebook.

We hoped to see an increase in traffic to our website, as well as sales.

We had worked with Promoshin before and had been happy with their work. They were an obvious choice because of our past history.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We wrote the script internally and made a quick video demo to show what we were looking for. As we got further into production, we modified our script a couple times and went through several video review cycles where we provided concrete feedback.

Our Promoshin project manager engaged with us on a regular basis and handled our requests and feedback in a professional manner.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They would upload the latest version of the project to a DropBox folder and let us know it was ready for review. We would then review it internally and email detailed notes to our project manager to incorporate into the next version.

We have increased traffic to our website as a result of running this video on YouTube and Facebook.

The project manager we were assigned was responsive to emails and calls. On the couple of occasions when we reached out for a status update, he got back to us very quickly.

When we changed the script and needed to move things around, they were very flexible. We appreciated that they were open to our feedback and responsive to any concerns we expressed along the way. Their animators were creative and were able to do what we requested.

During this process, the turn-around time was usually fine--but there were one or two times where we waited longer than we thought we should for an updated revision. It didn't happen often though and we were generally pleased with the production process.

Overall Score We highly recommend Promoshin. They care about their customers and it shows.
    They were available to take on our job almost immediately upon hiring them.
    Very reasonable. A freelancer might have cost less.but I think we would have been stressed dealing with a one-man show.
    They created a video for us that is professional and conveys what we needed it to.
    For videos under $10K, they are a great choice.

Video Production for Performance Optimization Company

Through open communication channels, I was able to get to a product that I knew I liked.”

January 2020

Promoshin created a promotional video for an equipment optimization business. After a brainstorming session, the team scripted and storyboarded the piece before launching into the video production process.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Nathan Wright
President, Transformational Performance Solutions

Promoshin executed a product that’s enjoyed a significant amount of views in a short amount of time. The video has also successfully connected the client with other professionals in similar industries. Maintaining open and direct communication, the team guided the client towards the right solution.

I’m the president of a one-man company called Transformational Performance Solutions. I provide reliability services where I optimize clients’ equipment for maximum performance.

What challenge were you trying to address with Promoshin?

While I serve an array of industries, my target audience is the maintenance sector. People in maintenance seem to respond better to visuals and audio, as opposed to text. Since direct mailing as a marketing strategy didn’t work, I engaged Promoshin to create materials that would capture that audience.

We first had a consultation meeting, where we brainstormed what sort of materials would form the best approach. We decide to create a mixed media video to catch the attention of prospective clients.

We then collaborated on scripting and storyboarding, where we sent drafts back and forth in an iterative process. They then launched into creating the actual film. After four weeks, they finalized the product, and added in an animated logo for me. The whole thing came to be around 45 seconds long.

I communicated with three people, but there was a larger team behind them. My initial point of contact was Ben (Founder, Promoshin).

How did you come to work with Promoshin?

I found them through a Google search. I reached out to a few companies and felt that their approach was the best fit.

The project cost under $5000.

We engaged them in January of 2020 and the project wrapped up in four weeks.

After I uploaded the video to YouTube and shared it through LinkedIn, almost a thousand people viewed the video within a week. The video has put me in a position to be able to network with other professionals in similar industries.

How did Promoshin perform from a project management standpoint?

I really appreciated that I was in direct contact with the entire team; I didn’t have to communicate with a middleman. Through open communication channels, I was able to get to a product that I knew I liked, fairly quickly.

The workflow was seamless, and the project was done in a reasonable amount of time. I was pleased with the final product and also enjoyed the collaborative process to get there.

No, I can’t think of anything. I slowed them down at times because I wasn’t familiar with some of the industry terminology.

Let them guide you to where you want to be. They’re professionals who know what they’re doing.

Animated Video for Digital Campaign

"Everyone I dealt with was positive and a pleasure to interact with."

Jan. 2019

Promoshin produced a one-minute animated video. Their services included sourcing voice talent as well as creating a script and storyboard.

Ottawa, Canada
Marketing & Growth Coordinator, DS Plumbing

The video was integral to digital marketing efforts, which produced a 20% increase in sales. Promoshin kept stakeholders updated, and they excelled at adapting their work to feedback. The team was eager to meet stakeholders’ requirements. Deadlines were met.

I am the Marketing & Growth Coordinator for a home services company in Canada.

For what projects/services did your company hire Promoshin?

We hired Promoshin to create a 1 min animated commercial to be used for our Youtube pre-roll ads and various social media platforms - as part of our Winter/Spring digital marketing campaign

The focus of this project was to generate more brand awareness

After finding them (as well as a few other similar companies) online I ultimately decided to go with Promoshin because the team: a) Responded to my original inquiry quickly. b) Seemed to 'get' our vision and what we were going for. c) Were open to doing something a bit out of the box, and were excited about it. d) I found the prices very reasonable

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We started the process with an initial phone call about the proposed project, as well as a thorough survey. They asked for sample videos of things we've seen that we liked to get a vibe of what we wanted. I sent them information about our brand, target audience..etc. They provided a sound reels of various voice over artists for us to choose from. Within a couple weeks we had a script and a story board, that required few edits. After approval, they worked their magic putting the animation together, and sent it over for approval. With only a few tweaks on our end, our project was completed within the timeline they had given us.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The whole project was managed really well.

The video was an important part of our winter/spring marketing campaign, which assisted in a 20% + sales increase.

The communication with our project manager was friendly, accepting of feedback, and timely. At every stage we were asked for approval and any changes requested were happily received and carried out immediately. She checked in with updates, without me even reaching out.

When we approached them with our idea and vision, we knew that we were asking something a bit different (stylistically) from the samples on their website. After sending them a sample video of the general 'feel' of what we wanted the end product to look like, they seemed excited to take on a new challenge, which they delivered. Everyone I dealt with was positive and a pleasure to interact with.

I can't think of any areas to improve at this time.

Under budget