Create the Conversation.

Promedia is one of Australia’s longest established and most trusted public relations firms. We engineer campaigns that cut through the noise, create the conversation and generate powerful, tangible outcomes. Since 1983 we have delivered effective communications strategies for hundreds of clients across a variety of business, government and community sectors. We provide you with the professional help you need to tell your story right.

Services include:

• 15 Lake Street
    Gold Coast, QLD 4220
    Australia

PR & Social Media Marketing for Residential Property Developer

Bringing Promedia Public Relations onboard has been one of the best decisions I’ve made at this job.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

With the aim of increasing brand awareness, Promedia Public Relations provides social media marketing for a real estate developer. They manage the client’s different platforms and launch new PR initiatives.

West Perth, Australia
Emma Stevenson
Project Marketing Manager, Cedar Woods Properties

With their high-quality and timely deliveries, Promedia Public Relations immediately became a trusted partner. Their strategies have been successful, as their tactics have generated increased user engagement. The team excels at taking initiative and spearheading new initiatives.

I’m the project marketing manager for Cedar Woods Properties, a residential property developer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Promedia Public Relations?

We needed a PR agency to help increase brand awareness and engagement on our social media channels.

Promedia Public Relations manages all of our social media content, particularly on Facebook and Instagram. They create the content for these social channels which is also used across other communication platforms including the community newsletter, eDM's and the website.

They engage with builders and residents in our community to proactively seek our media opportunities for us. This is part of their larger strategy regarding media releases, which they continue to spearhead.

I have worked with four people in total but am predominantly in contact with two.

How did you come to work with Promedia Public Relations?

I’d interviewed them at a previous job, although we didn’t end up utilizing their services. At my current job, I reached out to reconnect with them when the need for a PR agency arose.

We’ve spent somewhere between $70,000–$130,000. We’ve spent $5,000–$10,000 monthly, but will be ramping it up to $10,000–$15,000 a month.

We began collaborating in February 2019, and it’s an ongoing partnership.

Bringing Promedia Public Relations onboard has been one of the best decisions I’ve made at this job. They empowered me to launch into initiatives that I would’ve shied away from, previously.

Thanks to their work, our social media engagement, as well as real-time engagement from community residents, have both risen. We’re seeing more users comment on our posts and express excitement about our projects. The testimonials they’ve collected have been fantastic for our marketing purposes.

How did Promedia Public Relations perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. I have complete trust in the account manager to meet deadlines, deliver updates, and keep things moving. They’re able to take initiative, and remind me of upcoming developments. I never have to follow up with them, and they generally deliver ahead of schedule.

I was able to trust their consultants immediately. I engage with many different consultants and was surprised at the speed in which I felt comfortable with them. We’ve formed a solid relationship of mutual trust.

They understand the industry I work in, and provide excellent suggestions and ideas. I only have to give them information about a project, and they’ll come up with ways to optimize it for business growth.

I don’t think so. So far, there’s been nothing that they’ve failed to execute well.

Keep communication lines open. The more information you give them, the better work they can produce.