Digital Agency for #Web #Mobile #Telemedicine

Prologic Technologies is a Trusted Digital Agency for Bespoke Solutions and Services in #Web #Mobile #Telemedicine #Alexa and more

We Ideate, Design and Develop User Centered Custom Digital Solutions for Global Start-ups, Individuals and SMEs.

We specialize in following services:

Custom Web and Mobile Development

Delivering High Quality and Useful Applications for Web and Mobile, is our priority.

Our custom Software Development practices enables On- time and On- budget delivery of high quality solutions, irrespective of account size.

UI/UX Designs

In Digital Products/ Services, Look & Feel, Intuitiveness & Ease Of Use are considered Keys To User Experience.

UI UX Team at Prologic Technologies practice Design Thinking Strategies to create Seamless UI UX Digital Design Experiences for Web, Mobile and Voice.

Bespoke Telemedicine Solutions

Our team is adept in developing HIPAA Secure Custom Telemedicine Platforms for Web and Mobile.

We use our Telemedicine/ TeleHealth experience coupled with Design Thinking to deliver an optimized User Experience.

IT Consulting

Our Smart IT Consulting services are backed by solid technical expertise and we device custom and effective business strategy for your current and future business needs.

Understanding of your business, its customers and addressing their pain points is what enables us to provide efficient consulting and direction to your business.

Mohali, India
  • C-98, Phase 7, Industrial Area
    Mohali 160055
  • Ingenuity Centre, University of Nottingham Innovation Park, Triumph Road
    Nottingham, NTT NG7 2TU

Nutrimedy - One of Its Kind HIPAA Secure TeleNutrition Platform

One of Its Kind HIPPA Secure TeleNutrition Platform

#TeleNutrition #Telemedicine #DietConsultancy #HealthCare #Wellness

We saw a great opportunity in this project as it was to be unveiled at one of the biggest Nutrition Conference in United States. If we could make it happen, it would set our footprints in Telenutrition market. The outcome was a perfect HIPAA Secure MVP delivered on time and

also a proud finalist at Boston Challenge Accelerator Program.

Key Features: Easy to setup Dietician availability and recurrence schedule. Intuitive and quick Appointment Booking. Seamless payment processing with Stripe Connect. Efficient use of TokBox Opentok API for live video consults and real time text chat. Easy screen sharing module to share Diet Logs, Cuisine Pics etc.

Technologies Used: LAMP, TokBox Opentok API, Bootstrap, SLIM, MVC Framework, Ajax/ Jquery/ JavaScript, HTML.

TelePsychiatry - A Full Suite HIPAA Secure Behavioral Health Platform

A Full Suite HIPAA Secure Behavioral Health Platform

#Telemedicine #TelePsychiatry #HealthCare #TeleHealth

The opportunity was to create a customized full suite behavioral health platform for Patients, Providers, Facilities & Health Plans. The architecture had to be scalable to meet growing needs.

Key Features: HIPAA Secure and low latency architecture based on

Slim and MVC frameworks. Branded Facility and Provider portals. Proactive health tracking via Geo Fencing & Amazon Alexa Skill. Seamless video conferencing using webRTC by TokBox. Seamless and Secure payment processing using advanced Stripe features like Stripe Connect and Split payments. Healthcare Automation via extensive and meaningful reports/ graphs.

Technologies Used: Object Oriented PHP, mySQL, Apache, Linux, TokBox Opentok webRTC API, Ajax/ Jquery/ JavaScript, HTML, Twilio SMS API, Amazon Alexa with Lambda functions.

Kameleya - Remote Troubleshooting, Inspection and Service Report Automation for Shipping Vessels

#RemoteTroubleshooting #RemoteInspection #ServiceAutomation

Kameleya saw a need for shipping companies to have an improvised mobility solution which could support real time troubleshooting, effective communication within/ across vessels leading to reduction in wasteful spending.

Key

Features: Web admin for complete vessel and user management. Multiple user access levels. Live recording of maintenance & repair procedures using external USB/ Endoscopic camera attached to a smartphone. Process Automation via bespoke reporting module (PDF report embedded with links of procedure video recordings).

Technologies Used: Object Oriented PHP, mySQL, Apache, Linux, TokBox Opentok webRTC API, Ajax/ Jquery/ JavaScript, HTML, Ionic/ Cordova/ PhoneGap & Native SDKs for Android & iPhone, AWS S3 & EC2.

KnowYourTutor - Online Education Portal with Discounts, CRM and On-Demand Video Content Streaming

#OnlineEducation #CRM #TuitionDiscounts #OnlineTutoring

Students are primarily biased by peer groups and advertisements in finding best tutors and institutes but KnowYourTutor wanted to help students base their decision on Facts and Reviews and also get best discounts for courses offered.

/> Key Features: Easy setup of Tutor Profile and Class Schedules. Customized CRM for Tutors. Seamless payment processing with CCAvenue. Content Management and efficient Content Delivery via AWS Media Encoder, S3, Cloudfront API. Robust Backend modules/ dashboard/ reporting to manage Students, Leads, Courses, Course Videos and Discounts.

Technologies Used: Object Oriented PHP, mySQL, Apache, Linux, AWS Media Encoder, S3, Cloudfront API, Bootstrap, SLIM, Ajax/ Jquery/ JavaScript, HTML, CCAvenue Payment API.

TalktoSanta - Entertaining Live Video Call with Santa Claus for Kids and Family Members, during Christmas Season

#ChristmasFun #LiveVideoCallWithSantaClaus #LiveCallWithSanta #VideoCallWithSantaClaus

The opportunity was to create an immersive user experience for Kid (and upto 5 family members) and Santa Claus, in an engaging and interactive 10 minute LIVE VIDEO CALL. Further, the call was recorded and kid

could share it on his/ her Facebook timeline.

Key Features: Joyful user experience for audience of 5- 60+ years. Seamless LIVE VIDEO CALLs using TokBox Opentok API. Sharing of Live video on Facebook timeline. Efficient Santa availability scheduling for different time-zones. Seamless shopping experience with multiple payment options. Sponsor branding of videos.

Technologies Used: LAMP, TokBox Opentok API, AWS S3 API, Nimbb Video recorder, FFMPEG encoder, Ajax/ Jquery/ JavaScript, HTML.

Defeat MSA - Global Online Video Support Hub, Group Chats for Patients & Caregivers with Brain Diseases

#OnlineVideoSupportHub #MSASupportGroups #GOSH #VideoSupportGroups #CaregiverSupportGroup

Wireframes and Prototypes, Workflows and Mockups for Web Page & Mobile Screens were created to provide optimal user experience. Target audience for this app & web chat software is physically challenged

& thus accessibility and ease of use was our #1 Priority.

Key Features: Easy to setup Video Chat Sessions for Regions across the world. Intuitive and quick RSVP to Chat Session. User Moderated Video Chats. Efficient use of TokBox Opentok API for live video chats and real time text chat. Limited Options per screen. Bigger Action buttons and Menus.

MindSpa - A habit forming Advanced Alexa Skill to manage your daily life behavioural issues

MindSpa is a habit forming Advanced Alexa Skill to monitor and help resolve your daily life behavioural issues

#HabitFormingAlexaSkill #AdvancedAlexaSkill #AngerManagement #StressManagement #BehavioralIssues #BehaviorManagement

MindSpa uses a series of questions delivered to subscribers via Alexa skill. It then uses this data and processes it based on certain

algorithms to deliver a relevant voice note in the form of Practice Tips, Real-life Use Cases, Short Stories, Audio Clips and more.

Key Features: It regularly checks the progress of subscriber by asking questions at a user- defined frequency. It uses the response data to deliver adaptive content in return. Instructions are in the form of random Practice Tips, Real-life Use Cases, Short Stories, Audio Clips and more.

Technologies Used: Alexa Skill Kit, Amazon Lex, AWS S3, PHP, mySQL

IRIS - Interactive Chatbot for Lead Generation and Service Information with Slack and Mailchimp Integration

#InteractiveChatbot #ServerlessChatbot #LeadGenerationChatbot

Interactive Chatbot for Lead Generation and Service Information. It asks for minimal user information and instantly sends a slack message and an email to business development team notifyong them of the new captured

lead.

The new lead also gets added to the Mailchimp Lead Audience for later follow up and marketing campaigns.

Key Features: Integrates with Slack Messenger for better and faster response time. Integrates with Mailchimp. Serverless Deployment on Amazon S3.

Technologies Used: Amazon Lex, AWS S3, Amazon Alexa Skill Kit, Slack and Mailchimp Integration.

Platform Dev for Agency/Software Hybrid Company

"I honestly believe that I would not be in the business I'm in today had I not met Prologic Technologies."

Jan. 2011 - Jan. 2014

Prologic Technologies built a custom platform from the ground up, with the primary new feature being multi-tiered permissions. They also created software solutions for QR codes and web applications.

Dallas, Texas
Christopher Jenkin
CEO, Gotcha Mobile Solutions

External feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, with some large national clients using the platform. Prologic Technologies kept the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication. Their ability to translate ideas into implementable, on-time deliverables were hallmarks of their work.

I’m the founder and CEO of Gotcha Mobile Solutions, which is both a digital agency and a software company. We build proprietary solutions on our own platform and offer them to clients through a large distribution channel.

What challenge were you trying to address with Prologic Technologies?

When I first launched my business, I really didn't know anything about development. I initially brought on Prologic Technologies to build my first website. Shortly afterward, I ran into problems with my third-party platform partner. I decided I needed to develop my own platform. I had to build it quickly because I had hundreds of clients on my platform.

Prologic Technologies built, from scratch, a new platform with features and software products in about three weeks. They were also able to help me migrate all of my clients over. The tech stack they used is KPHP as a framework. It was a typical server configuration on Apache servers and MySQL database. They configured the platform to consist of multi-tiered permissions for distributors and their clients.

The first solution that Prologic Technologies did was a QR code dashboard, which I still use to this day. They built web applications as the destination when a customer scans a QR code. They created a digital prize wheel, a scavenger hunt game, and a scan-to-win game. I did several other projects with them from that point forward, including heavy integration of APIs and some tricky automatic login functions.

My main contact was Rajiv (Founder & CEO, Prologic Technologies). Two developers were permanently assigned to my team, and two others floated in and out based on demand. We also worked with frontend developers and QA specialists as needed.

How did you come to work with Prologic Technologies?

I was connected to them through an intermediary company.

I don’t remember exactly. It was probably in the range of $25,000–$30,000 a year.

We started working together in early 2011 and the engagement lasted 2–3 years.

We’ve had big national companies use our products for team building programs. The small investment that I made at the beginning has allowed me to grow into a multi-million dollar business. I honestly believe that I would not be in the business I'm in today had I not met Prologic Technologies. I was able to leverage their low rates, expertise, and dedication to springboard to where I am now. I no longer use them because I transitioned to full-time employees. That arrangement just works better for my current configuration but isn’t a reflection on my feelings about their performance.

How did Prologic Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication was pretty amazing. They initially used email for project management. As they got more sophisticated, they transitioned to a ticketing system. Rajiv was great at understanding what I was looking for. I didn't even deliver specs as much as I gave him an idea of what I wanted. His ability to break it down into workable tasks was phenomenal.

What they said matched up to what they were able to do. All agencies know the right things to say and the right buttons to push, but the delivery always falls short. I learned the hard way that you can't trust what an agency says they’ll do. Prologic Technologies actually delivered more than I expected. In fact, they gave me more than I realized I had the right to ask for. I've dealt with hundreds of outsourced companies, and they really were one of a kind.

No, I don't. It's been a while since I've worked with them, but I imagine Rajiv continues to do a good job at finding the right people and having strong processes in place.

They were able to build an entire platform in three weeks.
    I’m always budget-conscious and they were very accommodating.

Web Development for Marketing Engagement

“They were always available whenever we needed them and incredibly responsive.”

July - Nov. 2015

Prologic Technologies did dev and design for both web and apps, integrating various features into the product. They used WebRTC for video conferencing and MailChimp for email reminders, receipts, etc.

Denver, CO
Michael Trahan
CTO, Media Company

Prologic Technologies worked hard and exceeded expectations. They adapted to a changing project scope, building a product that end users love. Unlike many other firms, they proactively fixed bugs to ensure that the product ran smoothly.

I’m the CTO of a media company that runs Talk to Santa, an interactive live video chat with Santa Claus at Christmas time.

What challenge were you trying to address with Prologic Technologies?

We needed a partner to build the website and all the technology for our business.

Prologic Technologies did web dev, web design, and app design for iOS and Android. They built the product for all browsers, using PHP, JavaScript, and MySQL. Everything is hosted on Amazon’s server, and they used TokBox and WebRTC for video conferencing and e-commerce. They also provided a database integration with MailChimp, allowing us to email our customers reminders, receipts, and privacy statements. The product accepts credit cards and enables us to sell gift cards to our customers, as well.

They provided a team of 12, including a project manager, developers, designers, and testers.

How did you come to work with Prologic Technologies?

I researched TokBox and found that Prologic Technologies was one of their top companies. I discussed our project with them and about a dozen other firms, and they had the skill set and met my budget, so I hired them.

We spent around $40,000.

We worked together from July–November 2015.

They fixed any bugs that popped up, and everybody who used the app loved it.

How did Prologic Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always available whenever we needed them and incredibly responsive.

They proactively accomplished everything, often doing more than what we asked. The project scope changed a few times, but they were flexible and adjusted to the new tasks.

Be aware of the time difference; for us, it was 12 hours.

I've recommended them for several projects.

Dev for Telemedicine Platform

“[They] come up with intelligent ways to achieve our end goals within the context of extremely complex programming.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Prologic Technologies supported design efforts and led development for a telemedicine platform. They used WebRTC to establish a video conferencing platform with associated security and admin controls.

Founder, Telemedicine Platform

Prologic Technologies brought active functionality to market a year ahead of schedule and anticipate changes to the code to avoid consequential errors. They are involved, responsive, and proactive. They make good suggestions to improve speed and cost effectiveness.

I’m the founder and CEO of an online telemedicine platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Prologic Technologies?

We were looking for someone to work on an e-platform almost from scratch. We had designs already engaged Prologic Technologies from almost the very beginning.

They used WebRTC to establish a video conference platform that has recording and all the features necessary for video conferencing, including associated administrative and security controls. We did a lot of the design in-house, but they were actively involved in the process. They gave feedback and opinions and contributed to the design.

Our relationship is such that we can describe the design to them and they program it. They’re a smart group. Whenever they find more efficient or less expensive options, they bring them to our attention. They provide great feedback and took our designs in smart directions to create our platform.

We worked with a project manager and the CEO of the company. We’ve worked with a large number of developers over time. As the platform grows, so does the team size.

How did you come to work with Prologic Technologies?

We found them on a sourcing website. They had good ratings and struck us as a smart choice.

We started working together in early 2014. They gave us feedback and starting programming mid-2014. The relationship is ongoing.

They’ve helped us move faster, smarter, and cheaper. They brought our active functionality to market about a year ahead of schedule and we get positive feedback on the look and feel of the platform.

A lot of the design features are our own, but they’ve contributed to the design and functionality. It’s very much a partnership. We have tens of thousands of lines of code that have gotten very complex over time. Even small tweaks at this point affect multiple elements. They’ve done a very good job anticipating how changes will affect other parts of the system. They help us work through our modifications and come up with intelligent ways to achieve our end goals within the context of extremely complex programming. A lot of this has never been done before and they do an excellent job protecting our company.

How did Prologic Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m happy with their level of documentation and availability. They were very involved and responsive. They proposed a variety of communication platforms and mechanisms to speak through. We used a few of them, but those channels have changed over time. They’re very flexible and intelligent about their suggestions and sensitive to the fact that we want to spend more time working on the project and less time inside a project management system.

They're intelligent they're smart about what they do. They're proactive and anticipate things in advance to avoid issues.

This is not a criticism, but the best thing for them is to continue building their shop. As our company builds up, we'll absolutely continue to use them. We look forward to seeing the additional depth of resources as they continue to grow.

Backend Dev Partnership for Development Company

“Thanks to their support, we're able to take on more and larger projects as a company.”

June 2010- Ongoing

Prologic provides backend engineering support for various client web and mobile app development projects, utilizing many different technology stacks to complete jobs as needed.

Jeffery Saliture
Owner, Think It Ventures

Working with Prologic not only enables the company to better serve clients, but to also save a significant amount of money in the process. Their highly skilled team provides high-quality development support and is incredibly communicative and easy to work with despite their distance.

I'm the founder and CEO of Think It Ventures, a technology consulting company that builds apps and websites to help our customers sell more of their products online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Prologic Technologies?

I initially reached out to Prologic to provide backend engineering support for some of our client projects, but their role with us has grown since.

Prologic has worked on many projects for us, helping to support our technology stacks for the backend development of website and software projects. Over the years, they've worked on many different technologies, including PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, C++, HTML5, Angular, Python, and Ruby on Rails.

I work directly with our project manager, who manages other developers in the background.

How did you come to work with Prologic Technologies?

We came across them on UpWork after having worked with a handful of other developers that we weren't happy with. After working on an initial project with Prologic, we were very happy with their work and haven't looked back since.

We've been working together since June 2010.

It's been a huge cost benefit for us to work with a team in India that provides high-quality work for a fraction of what vendors charge locally. Thanks to their support, we're able to take on more and larger projects as a company. Whenever bugs or issues come up, they've been quick to resolve them.

How did Prologic Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They're fantastic. We can easily reach them through phone, Basecamp, or by Skype.

They're phenomenal at communicating and staying on top of tasks.

Nothing at this time.

Make sure to be clear and understanding of the project requirements upfront, providing their team with as much information and ideas as possible on how to approach each project. The more precise the requirements are, the better their team will be able to execute them.