Keeping Technology Simple

At Project42 labs, we sketch wireframes, write endless lines of code, build algorithms and design strategies, so that our clients can apply critical technologies with ease and simplicity.

We assist businesses that require a technology roadmap or a start-up that needs expertise, we are here to provide end-to-end customized technology solutions that let them stay ahead of the technology curve. Our expert product development team is equipped with a wide array of services such as Android/ IOS App development, chatbots, machine learning solutions, web development.

2018
Noida, India
  • B-6, Sector-4
    Noida, UP 201301

Impactify, Rugs USV, Accolade Technoheights, IndiaTreating

Website, CMS, & CRM for Real Estate Management Startup

“I was impressed by their timeliness, transparency, and budgetary consideration.”

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Project42 Labs developed a company website with CMS and CRM modules. Their responsibilities ranged from technical development to content generation and graphic design.

New Delhi, India
Anchal Srivastava
Managing Partner, Accolade Technoheights

The website helped establish a strong digital footprint and attracted attention from international prospects. Project42 Labs worked in milestones, providing regular updates and follow-ups. Their transparency and realistic, cost-conscious deliverables made them stand out from the competition.

I’m the managing partner of Accolade Technoheights, a real estate project management consultancy. With almost a decade of experience, I founded this company as the brainchild of my vision to streamline the real estate industry and create a distinct identity for project management in large-scale real estate.

For what projects/services did your company hire Project42 Labs?

I chose Project42 Labs to build my company's corporate website as well as our CRM and CMS modules.

The goal was to have a web presence that was akin to a premium consultancy model. I also needed support in an exhaustive CRM module to attract high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) and overseas attention.

I invited proposals from multiple vendors before ultimately choosing Project42 Labs for their detailed scope of work. I liked their transparency, and they offered realistic timelines and deliverables that were within my budget.

Project42 Labs helped me develop my corporate website, which included technical development, content writing, and graphic design. They integrated a CMS module, which allows me to update my content in the simplest way.

The team also developed a CRM module that assists me with driving paid campaigns for lead generation. It collects data from prospective leads through email and SMS campaigns as well as other marketing-related activities.

They assigned a dedicated point of contact to my project, but I also received follow-ups from the founder himself.

My market presence has increased substantially, and my portfolio has a wider audience thanks to the new website. I’ve gotten good reviews from my peers; its UI is elegant, and the CMS/CRM modules are intuitive to use. Additionally, I’m gaining attention from international prospects.

It was a milestone-based project coordinated through our dedicated resource. They stuck with the scheduled reporting, and the founder followed up with us, as well.

I was impressed by their timeliness, transparency, and budgetary consideration.

No, there’s not much to say. Based on my current requirements and experience with them, they understood my project very well.

Overall Score I definitely plan to work with them again.
    They stuck to the timelines as promised while onboarding.
    They were accommodating to my requirements, both project-wise and budget-wise.
    I've gotten good reviews about the website from my peers. The website's UI and CMS/CRM modules are elegant and intuitive to use.
    I'm very likely to recommend them. They're a young, dynamic team that is enthusiastic about the projects they work on.