Keeping Technology Simple

At Project42 labs, we sketch wireframes, write endless lines of code, build algorithms and design strategies, so that our clients can apply critical technologies with ease and simplicity.

We assist businesses that require a technology roadmap or a start-up that needs expertise, we are here to provide end-to-end customized technology solutions that let them stay ahead of the technology curve. Our expert product development team is equipped with a wide array of services such as Android/ IOS App development, chatbots, machine learning solutions, web development.

2018
Noida, India
  • B-6, Sector-4
    Noida, UP 201301

Impactify, Rugs USV, Accolade Technoheights, IndiaTreating

Market Research Services for Nonprofit

"The database was well segregated and arranged in a way that made it easy for my team to work on it."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Project42 Labs supported the creation of a database of verified information about NGOs. They scanned relevant data sources to provide key information and contact details.

Pranav Varma
Assistant Manager of NGO Partnerships, GiveIndia

They created a database of over 85,000 NGOs across the region with verified contact information. The accurate data fosters improved outreach, which has resulted in a larger partner network for the client. Project42 Labs was easy to communicate with; they responded well to feedback.

I work as the Associate Manger- NGO partnerships for an online giving platform. My organisation, a registered not-for-profit itself, works with the mission of enabling people to give/donate to trusted and committed charities across India.

For what projects/services did your company hire Project42 Labs?

As an online giving platform that aims to bridge the gap between trusted NGOs and potential benefactors, it is required that we're able to provide our platform and services to trusted charities across the country, ensuring that we're partnering with a diverse pool of charities working in multiple geographies and towards variety of causes. This is where we sought help from Project42 Labs, to help us with a rich and verified database of NGOs to whom we can pitch our partnership to.

The ultimate goal of the exercise was to increase our NGO partner network and ensure that our platform offers effective fundraising solutions to charities across India.

I was introduced to Project42 Labs by my colleague when we were looking for solutions to expand our reach to NGOs across the country. After understanding their services and aligning it with our mission, we happened to go ahead with it.

After a series of meetings and calls, Project42 Labs clearly understood the one limitation that we faced in our existing outreach, which was the availability of a rich pool of verified data which could help us reach out to potential partners. Project42 Labs helped in collating a rich pool of data by scanning through available data sources like NGO Darpan and other sources. We got a good source of basic details of these NGOs along with their documentation status which is important for our organisation that strives on inculcating trust. In addition to this, Project42 Labs was able to provide us with verified contact details pertaining to this data source which helped us in our mass reach out with less than 1% bounce rate.

Me and my team has worked closely with Adity and her team from Project42 labs during the project.

Project42 Labs shared a data of over 85,000 NGOs across the country with verified email IDs and contact numbers to help us with our mass reach out. Since our association with Project42 Labs, our partner network has been growing significantly as we reach out to a rich pool of data to pitch them the various services offered by our product.

Communicating with Adity and her team was convenient. A sample database was shared with us to approve that it matches our requirements. There were also instances where we addressed a few concerns with them and they were welcoming towards providing us the required solutions for the same.

I was impressed with the quality of the database received from Project42 Labs. It was well segregated and arranged in a way that made it easy for my team to work on it.

We are pretty satisfied with the quality of work delivered to us.

Website, CMS, & CRM for Real Estate Management Startup

“I was impressed by their timeliness, transparency, and budgetary consideration.”

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Project42 Labs developed a company website with CMS and CRM modules. Their responsibilities ranged from technical development to content generation and graphic design.

New Delhi, India
Anchal Srivastava
Managing Partner, Accolade Technoheights

The website helped establish a strong digital footprint and attracted attention from international prospects. Project42 Labs worked in milestones, providing regular updates and follow-ups. Their transparency and realistic, cost-conscious deliverables made them stand out from the competition.

I’m the managing partner of Accolade Technoheights, a real estate project management consultancy. With almost a decade of experience, I founded this company as the brainchild of my vision to streamline the real estate industry and create a distinct identity for project management in large-scale real estate.

For what projects/services did your company hire Project42 Labs?

I chose Project42 Labs to build my company's corporate website as well as our CRM and CMS modules.

The goal was to have a web presence that was akin to a premium consultancy model. I also needed support in an exhaustive CRM module to attract high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) and overseas attention.

I invited proposals from multiple vendors before ultimately choosing Project42 Labs for their detailed scope of work. I liked their transparency, and they offered realistic timelines and deliverables that were within my budget.

Project42 Labs helped me develop my corporate website, which included technical development, content writing, and graphic design. They integrated a CMS module, which allows me to update my content in the simplest way.

The team also developed a CRM module that assists me with driving paid campaigns for lead generation. It collects data from prospective leads through email and SMS campaigns as well as other marketing-related activities.

They assigned a dedicated point of contact to my project, but I also received follow-ups from the founder himself.

My market presence has increased substantially, and my portfolio has a wider audience thanks to the new website. I’ve gotten good reviews from my peers; its UI is elegant, and the CMS/CRM modules are intuitive to use. Additionally, I’m gaining attention from international prospects.

It was a milestone-based project coordinated through our dedicated resource. They stuck with the scheduled reporting, and the founder followed up with us, as well.

I was impressed by their timeliness, transparency, and budgetary consideration.

No, there’s not much to say. Based on my current requirements and experience with them, they understood my project very well.

Overall Score I definitely plan to work with them again.
    They stuck to the timelines as promised while onboarding.
    They were accommodating to my requirements, both project-wise and budget-wise.
    I've gotten good reviews about the website from my peers. The website's UI and CMS/CRM modules are elegant and intuitive to use.
    I'm very likely to recommend them. They're a young, dynamic team that is enthusiastic about the projects they work on.