We believe in doing one thing with excellence, rather than many things with minimum competency.

We believe in helping you to build lifetime relationships with your customers.

We believe that consistently sharing your stories to interested communities is the best way to humanize your brand, create caring customers, and is good for both the soul and your ROI.

In short, we believe that your brand will be more effective and attractive online when you partner with Project Bionic..

Every day, social media welcomes the dawn with new developments and new insights, new threats and new opportunities. Your brand is unique, right? It deserves its own custom-made social media strategy and execution. How well is that strategy currently being created and executed inside of your company?

At Project Bionic, we don't view our clients as interchangeable parts in one Grand Social Media Master Plan. That would be foolish. We want to show everyone why your brand is unique and special. We bring professional writers, digital marketers, strategists, designers, photographers, and analysts to make that happen. Our clients will attest to the results this philosophy can bear for your company.

Imagine having one of our professional teams of 5 people helping you to reach your KPIs faster, share your story more effectively, and create more customers who care about your brand. All for the price of one FTE.

Learn more at www.projectbionic.com today.

Founded:
Project Bionic
117 N 36th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
206.686.8600

Taco Time NW Restaurants, Glutenfreeda Foods, Vertex Standard, Smith Brothers Farms, Carter Subaru & VW, Zoi Greek Yogurt, MainVue Homes, Brown Bear Car Wash, Mountain Thins, Sun Mountain Lodge, TheJoyofSocks.com, Chef'n, Rabbit Wine, Aegis Living, Seattle International Auto Show, Bath Fitter NW, Zeeks Pizza, Washington Women in Need, LEVL, MidAmerican Energy Company, FTI Technology, 13 Coins Restaurants

Reviews of Project Bionic

Social Media Marketing for Axe Grind Studios

Social media marketing (SMM)

Project Bionic provided a variety of services for the client including community management, content creation, posting scheduling, and creative work with the goal of improving exposure.

Project Bionic contributed to the drastic improvement of the client’s social media presence. The agency performed well and dynamically, changing approaches when necessary. Project Bionic is highly recommended to others.

"They’re very thorough, definitely on the cutting edge of where technology is. We’re very happy with what they were able to do for us."

Owner, Axe Grind Studios

Phoenix Metro Area

Please describe your company.

My company is Axe Grind Studios, and I’m located in Arizona. I do a bunch of stuff with marketing consulting, digital design, and branding.

I am a consultant.

What was your goal for working with Project Bionic?

One of our clients is a company called Wine Doctor, located in Nevada. They’re a young company, and I work with them as a consultant, acting as a director of digital marketing. So, I’m actually a consultant representing their company. They’re a startup company that was featured on "Shark Tank." They have traction with some major retail accounts, and they’re working on penetrating more. The goal was to bring Project Bionic in. The key performance indicators were to grow their fan base and get more exposure for their brand on Facebook specifically. We didn’t focus on any of the other social channels.

[The] work was focused on fan growth and brand exposure on Facebook. More specifically, some of their action items were to manage the community, create content, schedule postings, come up with creative work, and manage the technical aspect of the fan growth portion of it. So, managing ads, coming up with ads, [and] testing ads.

If you have 13,000 people that like your page, Facebook isn’t always going to put everything you post in front of all 13,000 people. They’re only going to pull out rich and engaging content that you’ve created. Then, the other aspect of it is that you can pay to promote the posts that you put up to a larger segment of all of your fans. That was another initiative that we were working on with them.

What was your process for selecting Project Bionic with which to work?

My business partner is actually located in Seattle, and through natural networking and common contacts, we were exposed to Josh Dirks [co-founder and CEO of Project Bionic]. We tried to connect on a couple of projects during a two-year period, and then finally this was the first one we were able to connect on. We were very happy with the services they were able to provide for our client.

For this project, it was a $2,500 a month retainer, with a six-month contract in order to execute the different deliverables that I mentioned. Then, Wine Doctor decided to throw an extra $1,000 per month on the fan growth budget, to push out ads and grow their fans on the page.

When did you start working with them?

I believe it was in April of 2014. The relationship is no longer ongoing.

In terms of results and feedback, is there anything you can share in regards to the work they've done?

We started off with 445 fans approximately, at the onset of the campaign, and when we ended, it was just shy of 13,000. What they were able to accomplish in that short time, which some of that in the first few months, I would attribute a lot of that to "Shark Tank." It was able to set the campaign on fire, but Project Bionic was definitely there to help facilitate and execute. A lot of it was naturally what Project Bionic does. Being fair and thinking logically, the "Shark Tank" effect was able to help amplify what they were doing.

How do you think they’ve performed?

They’ve done a great job. They’re very thorough, definitely on the cutting edge of where technology is, and marketing strategies within Facebook. I like their approach to things. It’s not a unique approach but, in my opinion, it’s the right approach. They consult when they need to consult, they’re friendly when they need to be friendly, and they’re thought leaders when they need to be thought leaders. We’re very happy with what they were able to do for us.

We haven’t worked with a ton of different social companies, but we have worked with a couple others in the past, and I’d say it’s a fully comprehensive approach. I think they have a good process in place in order to achieve the results that their clients are looking for.

No, not that I can think of, and I’m trying to be critical right now. I really can’t come up with any holes to punch in the services that were delivered.

OVERALL SCORE: 5
QUALITY: 5
COST: 4.5
SCHEDULING: 4.5
Matthew Stein

Social Media Marketing for Apex Media

Social media marketing (SMM)

Project Bionic provided a variety of services for the client including content creation and social media management with the goal of improving social media presence.

Project Bionic produced quality content and significantly increased online exposure for the client. The agency is praised for their approachability and social media expertise. There have been no complaints and Project Bionic is recommended to others.

"The reach that we get, as a result of the work they [Project Bionic] do has just been outstanding, and we’re very happy with that."

Managing Partner, Apex Media

Seattle Metro Area

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Please describe your company.

Apex Media has been around since 1990. There are three partners and roughly four or five different employees. We’re a full-service advertising agency, with somewhere in the vicinity of 25 accounts, mostly smaller advertisers, in Washington State. We provide media planning, buying, and creative services, covering a variety of different industries from lodging, restaurants, retail, nonprofits, [and] automotive. Revenue-wise, we’re probably a medium- to smaller-sized advertising agency.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am an owning partner. My responsibilities include campaign management, media planning, media buying, overseeing creative services, [and] group business development.

What was your goal for working with Project Bionic?

One of the things my agency has always been on the forefront is with emerging medias and new technologies. I find that being a small shop, it’s a lot more productive for me to hire experts that can carry on some of these services like social media, like Facebook [and] Twitter, providing a much better level of services than I could do if I had to research and develop it on my own.

Mostly it is managing our Facebook program on a daily basis, creating content, and just handling all of the activity that goes along with conducting quality Facebook marketing. We have a couple of clients that are more event oriented, and Project Bionic has also provided us with more specific event-oriented social media programs.

What was your process for selecting Project Bionic with which to work?

I actually had a radio rep who had been working with them. I think they had a friendship within the organization and had mentioned them several times to me as a new company that was doing a great job for businesses. I took his referral and met with Josh Dirks [co-founder and CEO of Project Bionic].

When did you start working with them, and is the relationship still ongoing?

It had to have been around 2010. It is ongoing, I’m very pleased with what they do. I actually now have a daughter who recently graduated from the University of Washington in digital new media, and I was able to introduce her to Project Bionic as an intern, and she is now one of the leading account managers for the firm. If I can refer my daughter to work there, it should give you an indication of the level of respect I have for Josh Dirks and the quality of work that they do.

Do you have any feedback from the projects they have done for you?

I know our client, Emerald City Comicon, trended in the top 10 in Twitter, and reached millions during their conventions as a result of the work Project Bionic had done through Facebook and Twitter. From that launch, we’ll see reach numbers monthly in the 100,000 level. They have a phenomenal ability to write engaging content that people will share. The reach that we get, as a result of the work they do has just been outstanding, and we’re very happy with that.

I think it’s partially that I’m friends with quite a few of the people there. They’re very approachable, [and] they care about what they do. I’m treated extremely well, there’s just this overall sense that they want a long-term relationship with me and my clients. I always feel like they’ve delivered extra value for what I pay for. I’m not familiar with any other social media companies that have as many different people managing different parts of the processes as Project Bionic does. It makes me feel like they really are thorough with the work they do.

No. I can’t think of anything I would suggest that they could do differently.

OVERALL SCORE: 4.5
QUALITY: 4.5
COST: 4
SCHEDULING: 5
Eric Christenson

Social Media Marketing for Casino

Social media marketing (SMM)

Project Bionic provided digital marketing services for the client, which included social media marketing research and social media management.

Project Bionic proved to be an excellent partner for the client, collaborating effectively and producing results in terms of fan growth and improved engagement. The client praises Project Bionic for their responsiveness and digital marketing expertise.

"I think they [Project Bionic] are great to work with, and the return on investment for my client has been awesome."

Principal, TH Media Marketing

Seattle Metro Area

Please describe your company.

We’re an ad agency and media buyer, primarily focusing on radio and TV, but also doing some digital work and a little bit of print. We’re located in Port Orchard, Wash. We are a regional agency.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the principle and owner of the company. My primary responsibilities are overseeing the running of the company and taking care of clients.

What was your goal for working with Project Bionic?

We needed to have a client of ours established in the social media marketplace, basically Facebook and Twitter. I work with a local tribal casino, and we needed to have someone who could handle this on a full-time basis, and do it in the correct and professional way.

The work consisted of social media marketing research and handling all the social and digital aspects for our clients. I’ve worked with them in the past. They understand the digital and pay-per-click marketplace. We realized that if we wanted to do this right for our client, we needed somebody who could handle it professionally.

What was your process for selecting Project Bionic with which to work?

I’ve known Josh Dirks, who is the owner of Project Bionic, for maybe 10 years. He just seems to know what he’s doing. In the digital and Internet marketplace, there’s some people who understand the commerce related to it, and that’s the part that Josh gets. There’s a return on investment that is necessary, and that investment can’t always be quantified. Rather than just looking at it as somebody who’s tweeting and posting, it’s a coordinated marketing campaign that ties together with all of the coordinated marketing campaigns that we do with our clients.

Six figures.

What were the results of the project?

We started working with them five years ago. The relationship is ongoing. They’re great, they’re the best, and they know what they’re doing. They’re awesome people to work with. Josh is great with communication, collaboration, and they always keep me informed. I can challenge them, ask questions, and they don’t feel threatened by the fact that I don’t know what I’m doing and I’m looking for an explanation. I think they are great to work with, and the return on investment for my client has been awesome.

In terms of results and feedback, is there anything that you can share with us specifically that they have been able to do for you?

The fan growth increased from a thousand to over thirty thousand now. They are handling some very serious PR [public relations] campaigns within the social media aspect. The casino actually booked Ted Nugent, which turned out to be quite a success story. The way that they handled and took care of the voice of the client was professional and stayed on point the whole time.

I continue to work with them, and I recommend them to people. They’re absolutely awesome to work with.

I’m very comfortable asking them and having them explain exactly what they mean. In that landscape, when it’s changing all the time, you can feel ignorant or stupid when you’re talking to some of the people who do work like them, but I don’t feel that way with them. They explain themselves fully.

They’re always there, they respond quickly. I have a constant review process, so I’m comfortable with what’s going on, and I can call them at any time. They’re very good at what they do.

No. There really isn’t. They’ve done what they said they were going to do. That’s sounds like an easy thing to do, but not a lot of people do it.

OVERALL SCORE: 5