Your Social Media Team

We believe in doing one thing with excellence, rather than many things with minimum competency.

We believe in helping you to build lifetime relationships with your customers.

We believe that consistently sharing your stories to interested communities is the best way to humanize your brand, create caring customers, and is good for both the soul and your ROI.

In short, we believe that your brand will be more effective and attractive online when you partner with Project Bionic..

Every day, social media welcomes the dawn with new developments and new insights, new threats and new opportunities. Your brand is unique, right? It deserves its own custom-made social media strategy and execution. How well is that strategy currently being created and executed inside of your company?

At Project Bionic, we don't view our clients as interchangeable parts in one Grand Social Media Master Plan. That would be foolish. We want to show everyone why your brand is unique and special. We bring professional writers, digital marketers, strategists, designers, photographers, and analysts to make that happen. Our clients will attest to the results this philosophy can bear for your company.

Imagine having one of our professional teams of 5 people helping you to reach your KPIs faster, share your story more effectively, and create more customers who care about your brand. All for the price of one FTE.

Learn more at www.projectbionic.com today.

Seattle, WA
  • 117 N 36th Street
    Seattle, WA 98103

Amazon Handmade, Nalgene, Human Headphones, SaltWorks, Pebblebee, Del Real Foods, Daniel's Broiler, Darwin's Natural Pet Products, Taco Time NW, Carter Subaru & VW, Zoi Greek Yogurt, MainVue Homes, Brown Bear Car Wash, Mountain Thins, Sun Mountain Lodge, Washington Women in Need

Social Branding & Strategy for Floatation Therapy Chain

"They helped us create a voice for ourselves."

Jan. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Project Bionic spearheaded brand strategy for a floatation therapy chain. They defined their content marketing strategy and identified an appropriate brand voice before proceeding to roll out and adjust it.

Sean McCormick
Founder, Float Seattle

Project Bionic helped the client leverage various marketing channels and successfully identified a compelling brand voice. Their positioning of the client's business assisted in converting hard-to-reach consumers. The client commends them for their attentive, consistent, and results-driven approach.

Float Seattle is the highest rated floatation therapy center chain on the west coast. I'm the founder and previous owner

For what projects/services did your company hire Project Bionic?

We hired PB to develop a social identity and create a strategy to enhance our positioning and develop education around the service we provided.

We wanted to find our voice and create systems that we could use in perpetuity.

We had known about PB for a while (local to Seattle). This was several years ago.

We worked closely with an account manager to understand our needs. We didn't even really know what we needed, we just knew we had to have a presence. PB did several deep dive meetings to understand the challenges we were facing. PB then helped us understand the different categories of content we could leverage to education the consumers in our market.

We rolled out, tested, and adjusted over the course of the year. We ultimately came up with a voice and a strategy that was authentic to our brand that created the foundation of the branding that exists today.

We worked closely with the Account Executive, Founders, Creative Team and digital creators in a smooth and effective way.

No exaggeration, the result of the initial work with PB helped us understand how to use FB effectively. They helped us create a voice for ourselves. They helped us understand how to position ourselves in a way that would resonate with skeptical buyers. It was INVALUABLE.

Very attentive, effective and measurable.

Consistency. Not only were they EARLY providers of this service, but they continue to stay at the cutting edge of trends that hit weekly.

Overall Score Exceeds expectation.
    Easy. Attentive. Accomodating.
    Fair, with lot's of added value.
    Exactly what we were looking for
    I've referred many clients to PB over the last few years.

Paid Advertising for Influencer Marketing Agency

“I can’t think of a single thing I would have liked to have gone better.”

Oct. - Nov. 2018

Project Bionic managed the paid social media advertising arm of an influencer marketing project. Their team managed post content and timelines independently on both Facebook and Instagram.

France
Founder & CEO, Influencer Marketing Agency

The return on investment for the paid advertisements run by Project Bionic wildly exceeded customer expectations, delivering an 8x monetary return for the client and increasing brand awareness and engagement significantly. Their team was professional and communicative throughout the project.

I am the CEO and founder of an influencer marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Project Bionic?

We partnered with Project Bionic to offer a more complete solution to one of our clients that was looking for influencer support as well as paid social media support.

We started off drafting proposal materials for the project so that expectations were aligned between our teams. Once we won the business, all the communications with the client rested with me and my team and the paid media was managed in the background by Project Bionic.

We had negotiated with the brand that we would be offering a minimum guaranteed number of impressions on the paid media side for Facebook and Instagram. We used the influencer content gathered by our team to power the paid media for them to execute.

I coordinated with two individuals from their team, the founder and their paid media manager, but there may have been other members of their team working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Project Bionic?

I had an existing relationship with their team from a previous role, so when I became aware of the opportunity, I reached out to them to see if they would be interested in white-labeling their services as a package influencer solution, and they agreed.

We officially launched the paid media arm of the campaign in November, so the project ran from about October–December 2019.

We hit 154% of our paid media impression goal, and on top of that, we took a portion of the paid media and allocated it to conversions specifically, which delivered an 8x return on the assets we invested. That return was by far the most impressive result of ad spend I’ve ever seen, and I think that’s demonstrated by the client’s interest in renewing for another annual contract.

How did Project Bionic perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done exceptionally well with project management. The biggest piece of complexity in the project was getting the connective tissue or infrastructure in place, and from there they were impeccable. They launched things in perfect timing with the client’s calendar and everything ran smoothly.

I have to point to the incredible performance that they were able to drive. The results that we saw were really the best bang for our buck that I’ve ever seen. I can’t really speak to the process that made that possible, but any company that can deliver that is going to be incredibly successful.

I can’t think of a single thing I would have liked to have gone better. They were great partners.

One of the things that made the project so successful was that it was very clearly defined from the outset. We laid out the whole solution and Project Bionic executed it to a T. We’ve had other conversations with client’s where the brand wasn’t really sure what they wanted, and we had more difficulty defining a solution, so if you can avoid that ambiguity, it’s really going to help drive results.

Overall Score Definitely a great experience and I hope to work with them again.
    Their standard terms for their clients are very reasonable.
    They completely lived up to our expectations.

Digital Strategy, Marketing, and Design for Independent Film

"They really wanted to take care of us and give us peace of mind—put us in a place where we’d feel really comfortable."

June – Sept. 2019

Project Bionic provided marketing and customer engagement supporting the launch of an independent film. Breaking down the plan into several milestones, they delivered original creative content and artwork.

Ben Medina
CEO, Good Kingdom Group

Delivering high-quality content that engaged potential audience members at a cost-effective price point, Project Bionic followed through on what they promised. Their organized project management, consistent communication, and quick onboarding led to a confident, committed partnership.

We’re Good Kingdom Group, an entertainment investment company that invests in films that and offers other merchandise and ancillary products. Film is the principal vehicle for the business, though. My role is the CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Project Bionic?

We launching a film theatrically in movie theaters and needed a social media agency to handle Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We had a very precise budget due to the fact the film was an independent film. It was a non-studio, non-Hollywood movie, and therefore, I wanted to work with someone I'd worked with before on another project.

I felt like their sense of how they wanted to present data was really clear. Their creative team was great for all the copywriting that and the artwork that was going to need to be created for this new project.

We established a time line backing into a release date. So, instead of it being a perpetual product, we were looking at a 60-day window or so. We started with a release date and reverse-engineered the campaign, handling problems like building a fan base—people who were going to become interested in the film and engage in the content. We had to decide the creative direction of the content.

The project was very, very strategic from the beginning. So, when we reversed engineered our timeline, we started talking about two kinds of strategy. One was deciding a creative strategy for presenting the film’s marketing message and breaking it into goals. The first goal was to launch the trailer. The second one was to start creating story elements where we were answering questions or creating curiosity in our audience. Then, we did things like show behind the scenes footage or content that makes the audience want to engage with the film. After that, we started promoting the date of the release geographically.

Project Bionic handled everything. I have a background in creative advertising, so my involvement was at a macro level, where I had creative sign off on everything. Really, they managed everything from the beginning of our engagement. We wanted them to have the freedom to work as efficiently as possible our timeline was so short.

I wanted them to handle everything related to the media strategy. Meaning, what were they buying? Where? How much were they spending? How were they managing their budget? And then, obviously, the creative strategy when it came to copywriting and artwork and video and motion graphics. They built all of that content themselves. They did some artwork as well, taking assets created by our digital branding agency and reformatting them to be presented online on our social media channel.

Our point of contact was Colin (Account Executive, Project Bionic). I can't say for sure how many other people there were though. The last time I talked to them, they probably had between 10–12 people working on it. I think there was a lead copywriter and a secondary copywriter. They had an art director and a visual team, as well as two account managers. There was also a 2–3-person media team, and they all worked very fluidly. They were very accessible. I don't know exactly their titles because every agency is different, but I can tell you that they all worked very cohesively as a team.

How did you come to work with Project Bionic?

That first project was rather small, and I got to know the folks at Project Bionic. We built trust. We established a really clear sense of deliverables, timelines, and a creative rapport. So, when this larger project came down the pipeline, I knew I wanted to work with them.

The engagement began on June 1, 2019, and it ended on September 1. The film came out in August.

By and large, the impact of their engagement with us was positive from a content perspective, an engagement perspective, and a follow-through perspective. If they said they were going to do something, then they did it. They organized and executed what they said they were going to do very swiftly and efficiently, which was awesome.

Unfortunately, there were several elements of our results that weren't positive, meaning the film opened very soft financially; it didn't meet expectations. That was a challenge because you look at an investment level of what we were talking about and

Our ROI was great from a sense of, how much were we paying per view of a trailer or video? How much were we paying per view of our advertising? That didn’t parlay into action, however. Everything Project Bionic did to get our brand out there was successful, but actually having people go to the film was not successful. We identified, through both their help and our own analysis, a bunch of variables to correct and navigate as we move forward.

We went over budget by 25%, but I wouldn't put the accountability for that on them. We identified a couple of opportunities near the release date where we said, "Oh hey, let's invest additional money in here. Let's invest additional money into this particular channel." Then, that's what we did.

How did Project Bionic perform from a project management standpoint?

There were generally 5–6 people in every meeting we had, which was pretty much on a biweekly basis. We met every two weeks. Then, they had an analysis team after the film came out and did a final analysis where we had a big meeting to measure and discuss the data and so forth.

Project Bionic is very well known for its incredible account management, account executives, project management, project directors. Even though our marketing runway for the film was very short, (60 days versus the Hollywood average 150 days) and the size of this particular film, not having movie stars.

The project managers at Bionic really took it upon themselves to make sure things stayed organized and efficient. Their project manager and account executive communicated with us, essentially, on a daily basis via email. We always had a very strong sense of where the project was as we moved towards a milestone. That that aspect of things was very successful. I would work with those project managers again in a heartbeat.

I think that it was a very tall order to take on a film that was going to be released 60 days from the day they started their work. They needed to see the film and ingest its creative essence, its story. They basically needed to become experts in the entertainment vertical without ever having done a film before. Opening an independent film in August is also very difficult since you’re going up against studio pictures at that time.

Something else they brought to the table was consistent, frequent, project management. Media strategy is really a numbers game. You're trying to get a strong ROI and engagement, and the factors for success there are driven by numbers.

Creative, copywriting, and artistic decisions have to be really on-brand and related to the film. Both media and art are pretty aligned with setting up the film for success based off following a pretty clear sense of parameters. The real variable is project management: how well were they going to communicate with our team? How much information were they going to give to us? Was the information they were giving us accurate? Were they available?

They really wanted to take care of us and give us peace of mind—put us in a place where we’d feel really comfortable. They gave us a sense of confidence moving into releasing our first film, which is a tremendously insecure endeavor.

I can't think of anything that really comes to mind as far as improvement goes. Whatever results we got, were great. Whatever results that didn't meet expectations were not because of Bionic. They were due to the short timeline and the lack of a major star in the film. We felt that they cared about our film the whole time; they wanted us to be successful? We weren’t just another account for them.

First of all, I would say hire them. The second thing I would say is to give them as much information as soon as possible because they have a lot of smart people. We were always catching up to giving them information from our side of things, so I would tell people to give them strategy and information as soon as possible.

Overall Score I came into the project with a very clear vision and they put great people on the team and exceeded those expectations.
    There were a few content review deadlines that we missed for a couple of different variables. There were very few minor missed milestone deadlines.
    They showed me where the resources went and spent the money wisely. The ROI content engagement and media was exceptional.
    Their deliverables management from the creative side and the artistic side was awesome.
    They have some very particular specialties, but I can't think of a product that wouldn't benefit from working with Project Bionic.

Social Media Marketing for Mental Health Practice

"Project Bionic is unique in their ability to be innovators in the ever-changing landscape of social media."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Project Bionic provided social media marketing services for a mental health practice. The team created and implemented a campaign targeting brand awareness.

Colleen Hilton
Founder & CEO, Acuity Counseling

Within 90 days, the client saw improvements across multiple social media metrics. Project Bionic establishes a smooth workflow to ensure client satisfaction. The team is easy to work with, communicative, and responsive.

I am the founder and CEO of an outpatient mental health practice in the greater Seattle area. With multiple existing locations, and growth plans for 2019 and future years, increasing brand awareness including building trust, was an important factor in our strategic plan.

For what projects/services did your company hire Project Bionic?

The mental health industry does not typically engage in marketing of any kind, but with the increased social awareness around mental health and wellness, social media was the ideal platform to reach our ideal clients. Project Bionic took on the task of learning our industry, customizing brand awareness and customer engagement plans and walking with us in this uncharted territory.

We wanted to increase the community’s awareness of our presence while staying true to our company values and branding. Specifically, balancing a professional healthcare image with a warm connective feel. Demonstrating our values of diversity, collaboration and growth through our social media presence and engagement with customers. The campaign needed to push the envelop in terms of industry norms, but do so in a manner that is consistent with our professional ethics. Not an easy balance to strike.

After a very poor experience with a different agency, both professionally and from an ROI standpoint, we were hesitant to make a second attempt at social media with a new company. After meeting with Project Bionic’s CEO, Josh Dirks, and his team of professionals, they were able to illustrate how their approach would create tangible outcomes in a very short period of time. Also, their willingness to partner WITH us as innovators in social media within the mental health industry was a unique characteristic.

After a thorough discovery process and connection to my dedicated team at Project Bionic, we began and aggressive campaign targeting brand awareness for our existing locations but focusing heavily on a new office we would be opening in only 30 days. The impact was clear in a very short period of time and we began to shift towards a mixed effort of ongoing brand awareness with also customer engagement, with the intent to drive new clients to the practice and our website.

The relationships I have been able to build with Project Bionic have been evaluable. I have a dedicated team of professionals at my fingers tips who are truly experts in their field.

Outcomes were measurable within the first 90 days through a variety of metrics.

All of the team at PB have been easy to communicate with, quick to respond and a pleasure to work with. Our project manager has been ready and even ahead of the plan every step of the way.

Project Bionic is unique in their ability to be innovators in the ever-changing landscape of social media. They demonstrate integrity in all that they do. They are planning to be ahead of trends, rather than follow them, which is of tremendous value to my company as their client. We are industry leaders in mental health and want to align with companies who share our values and ambitions, and Project Bionic exceeds expectations consistently.

Not at this time

They are quick and responsive to all needs.
    You get what you pay for. Project Bionic is well worth the investment.
    I would strongly recommend tham to any of my colleagues and have in fact referred several people to them.

Digital Marketing & Strategy for E-Commerce Company

“Their speed throughout the project was valuable—everything was handled efficiently.”

Mar. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Project Bionic provided a range of marketing services. They created a strategy and ran an advertising campaign to target key audiences.

Marketing Manager, E-Commerce Company

The efforts contributed significantly to a flux in acquisitions for the business’ program. The number of customers greatly increased after beginning the engagement. As a team, Project Bionic had a streamlined approach and expertly handled the expanding scope.

I’m a marketing manager for an e-commerce platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Project Bionic?

We hired Project Bionic to help with our digital marketing efforts. We started with a small test and scaled the project to cover more campaigns.

To start, Project Bionic helped us lay out our goals for our strategy and execution. They ran an extensive advertising campaign for us. This included targeting users in our key demographic of influencers. We continued scaling their involvement as the project progressed, including expanding into our global efforts.

Leif (Director of Marketing & Analytics, Project Bionic) was our primary point of contact. He handled all aspects of the project except finance, which was Doug’s (Director of Finance & Operations, Project Bionic) focus. Eventually, Leif brought on another member to support some of the campaigns.

How did you come to work with Project Bionic?

We followed a referral from a team that used Project Bionic for similar campaign management needs. Once we reached out to their team and heard their suggestions, we decided to move forward with their team.

We worked together from March 2018–February 2019.

The campaigns Project Bionic managed were some of the primary reasons we saw an increase in acquisitions for our program. For a substantial period of time, we saw significant growth in clients signing up for our service, which was our overall goal.

How did Project Bionic perform from a project management standpoint?

They excelled in managing the project. Since they are local to us in Seattle, it was easy to communicate, whether it was in person or over the phone. We had weekly check-in meetings and monthly performance reviews with their team. Our planning sessions throughout the engagement were helpful, as well.

Their speed throughout the project was valuable—everything was handled efficiently. Even when we had several questions or changing needs, their team pivoted quickly. I enjoyed having one main point of contact.

It would have been helpful if they scaled their team toward the end of our project so more teammates were involved. However, they’re a smaller agency so we knew what we were signing up for when we hired them.

Lean on their team for ideas and strategies. By giving them room to be creative, you’ll end up with a better final product. If they’ve done similar projects to yours in the past, they’ll be a good match for your needs. Make sure you’re clear about your needs and capabilities because that could have helped our project earlier on.

Facebook Management for Assisted Living Company

"Project Bionic is excellent at their craft. They’re also easy to work with and fun."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Project Bionic manages the Facebook page for a developer of assisted living communities. They create content and produce photos/videos.

Yakima, Washington
Mandi Ellison
VP of People & Brand, Cascadia Senior Living

The amount of Facebook engagement and the number of site visitors have increased markedly, resulting in new business leads. Project Bionic's expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their responsiveness to requests makes them a valuable partner.

I'm the VP of People & Brand for Cascadia Senior Living and Fieldstone Communities. We develop and manage assisted living communities throughout the Northwest.

For what projects/services did your company hire Project Bionic?

We needed help to optimize our Facebook page and create exceptional content.

We wanted to clearly communicate our mission of creating joyful and vibrant communities, thereby drawing new potential customers to our business.

We had several preliminary meetings to discuss scope and needs. We met with them in person to finalize our vision. After reviewing their work for other customers, we were confident that Project Bionic would make a great partner.

Project Bionic held a creative meeting to ask us detailed questions and to get to know our company. They’d done their homework ahead of time by familiarizing themselves with our website and our current social set-up. Following this in-depth meeting, they submitted a formal written plan.

We have one main point person who coordinates everything for the broader team. We also have some interaction with other team members at photo/video shoots and during meetings.

We’ve seen a tremendous increase in the number of likes on Facebook, as well as the level of engagement. There’s no question that the quality of content is far superior to what we had before. We’ve also seen increased traffic to our website and in additional leads coming through the door.

The workflow is terrific. Project Bionic frequently communicates by email and holds a monthly meeting to talk tactics for the next month. Having one point person makes things super convenient on our end. It's a nice combination of streamlined communication and relationship-building.

I really can't think of anything. They're super accommodating of our requests.

Social Media Marketing for Food Manufacturer

“They have a great sense of humor that really appealed to our followers.”

Apr. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Project Bionic led social media outreach and paid advertising for a food brand. They created content and promoted posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and oversaw community management.

501-1000 Employess

Nate Castle
Digital Marketing Specialist, Continental Mills

Project Bionic greatly increased brand awareness. Their efforts resulted in 100,000 new followers and they knew how to connect with the target audience. They were responsive, available, and always involved.

We are a food manufacturer with national brands of cereals and snacks. I’m our digital marketing specialist and directly managed Project Bionic while they were working with us.

What challenge were you trying to address with Project Bionic?

We recently launched a new snack brand and hired them to manage our social media and some of our paid advertising for that brand.

They were responsible for posting, content creation, copywriting, promoting, and managing our social media accounts and paid advertising for the brand. They built all the content for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. In our review process, they would create content and send it to us to approve. We provided feedback and they would update the posts. They also oversaw community management and responded to the comments we received in each social media platform.

We had an account manager that I worked with directly. They also had a copywriter and a designer that I interacted with a little, but mostly through our account manager. I believe there were other team members, and they outsourced a lot of the video work they did for us.

How did you come to work with Project Bionic?

I have worked with smaller agencies before, and we have a number of other companies that do similar work for our other brands. They pitched for another brand, so they were already on our radar when we started this project. They’re a small, new company, and we felt we’d get the service we wanted and the right tone for our content from them. They were really funny and they offered a good price. We also liked that they were local. We could meet with them in person when we needed to.

We spent about $200,000.

We started working together in the spring of 2017 and worked together for about ten months. We wrapped up the engagement around February 2018.

We’ve seen a big bump in our followers. Since it was a newer brand, we were more interested in boosting consumer awareness than we were in driving sales. We saw good social media engagement and we saw about 10,000 new followers each month that we worked together. We had around 100,000 followers at the end of our partnership with them.

They created some really engaging posts. They learned from what people responded well to and maximized posts through promotions and similar content. They have a great sense of humor that really appealed to our followers.

How did Project Bionic perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was definitely a strong suit. We mostly communicated through phone or email. We also used a platform to review content and postings.

All the people we worked with were either co-founders or executives, so the project was very high-touch. They were always very responsive, available, and involved. We never had any hiccups.

They’re a new company, so they didn’t have all the in-house resources we needed. They often had to outsource videography. Having those in-house resources would result in cheaper projects, but they always handled our briefs really well. We were satisfied or excited by everything they delivered and we approved all the content they posted.

Let them be creative. We realized that we ended up with much better results when we let them take the lead on content. There were times that we didn’t personally connect with content our followers responded well to. Be prescriptive in what you’re trying to accomplish, but let them find creative solutions for you.

We asked them to create engaging content. Even though they didn’t always provide the highest quality imagery, their posts were successful.

Ongoing Social Media Management for Home Design Company

"[T]hey’re always open to hearing our ideas and are quick to implement them."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Project Bionic is a long-standing partner for social media management. They focus on creating and improving content, scheduling ad campaigns, and provide weekly analytics reports.

Bellevue, Washington
Nicole Acres
Marketing Manager, MainVue Homes

Thanks to their involvement, engagement across Facebook and Instagram has grown exponentially, boosting an online community of customers that regularly share about their new homes. Project Bionic’s regular reports and annual review meeting are extremely useful for improving the content strategy.

I am the national marketing manager at MainVue Homes, a worldwide leader in new home design and construction bringing customers access to the latest in home design. We are currently building in the Seattle, Washington and Dallas, Texas markets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Project Bionic?

We were looking to build a national brand identity for our company in the social media world. We had recently begun building in DFW and wanted to create a cohesive social media presence that was both engaging, authentic and captivating. Project Bionic has been writing our content across multiple social media platform for going on 4 years now and has helped us gain over 20k followers on Facebook.

We wanted to increase positive communication about our brand in a real setting, rather than just relying on reviews on platforms such as Google+ or Yelp. Project Bionic helped gather amazing user-generated content and get our community of homeowners talking, sharing and celebrating the experience of buying a MainVue home and living life in it. Secondly, we wanted to generate traffic to our website, and since bringing Project Bionic on we can now happily say that Facebook is our third highest driver of traffic to our website.

My team and I searched for agencies online for weeks, conducting multiple interviews and when we felt like no one we met with worked we almost just hired someone full-time onto our team. However we finally found Project Bionic and set a meeting with Josh, Project Bionics owner. As soon as we sat down for a meeting we immediately knew it was the right fit. He brought energy, excitement and a new perspective to social media management.

After we decided to go with Project Bionic they conducted a comprehensive search into our company, interviewed me and my team to discuss goals and initiatives, then put together a deck and presented their plan on how to achieve our goals. They began writing daily content for multiple platforms, scheduling Paid Ad campaigns and sending regular analytics through so we could see performance.

The team primarily writes our content and manages daily communication on Facebook and Instagram. We review all content before they publish, and we match imagery to the content that is approved so we control exactly what is on our brand page. We also do all our own creative in-house, so we haven't utilized Project Bionics creative team for any imagery or video.

Since starting with Project Bionic our social platforms have soared. When we brought them on I believe we had around 1,000 fans on Facebook and now we are at nearly 21k. They created a brand hashtag that receives constant engagement and has really helped us form a community online.

Workflow has been great! We all connect at least once a week to discuss weekly content, promotions, engagement and upcoming events. The community managers also email frequently about questions that come in via direct message and confirm that they are responding appropriately.

I love the analytics that they send through for each platform. They really dive into what is working and what is not, and provide suggestions for how to improve posts. We also have annual meetings where they review the past 12 months of performance, trends in the industry and provide insight into where we can capitalize on our success and continue to grow our brand and fans.

We are continually discussing ways to improve and how we can continue to innovate in the social space. What I love about the Project Bionic team is that they are always open to hearing our ideas and are quick to implement an idea from my team and let us know the best way to execute.

Social Media Marketing for multiple clients

“We are continually impressed with Project Bionic’s hard work and innovative ideas.”

Jan. 2010 - Ongoing

Project Bionic provides services for review management, paid social media ads, and social media marketing on an ongoing basis. They manage end-to-end campaigns that target increased visibility and sales.

Seattle / King
Mechell Smith
Business Development and Marketing Director, NationAd

Project Bionic seamlessly facilitates campaigns all the way through. Their involvement has increased customer engagement, bolstered brand visibility, and ramped up sales. They offer creative ideas for marketing strategy and reliable support to facilitate a smoother in-house workflow.

I am the marketing director of a strategic advertising and marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Project Bionic?

We hired Project Bionic for all our social media marketing, review management, and paid social advertising campaigns.

We wanted to brand numerous companies to engage customers within their communities. Our primary goal was to increase sales and overall visibility.

We were one of their first advertising agencies that partnered with Project Bionic. We’d been impressed with their CEO and founder during a past project we did together. Since then, we’ve built a relationship with the entire team.  We are continually impressed with Project Bionic’s hard work and innovative ideas.

Project Bionics manages our social media campaigns from start to finish. They conceptualize innovative ideas and provide strategic team members to work on all aspects of our campaigns.

We work with numerous members of the team including account managers, creative writers, and a photographer.

We are continually impressed with Project Bionic’s hard work and innovative ideas. We’ve seen sales, brand awareness, and engagement steadily grow as a result of our partnership. They keep the project on track every step of the way.  The team goes the extra mile to handle any concerns or questions from our clients and their customers.

Project Bionic has done a wonderful job with keeping our projects progressing efficiently. They are extremely thorough and pay attention to detail throughout the entire process. Their support makes our jobs easier.

Their dedication to both our team and our clients has been admirable. Their team members always go above and beyond to generate creative ideas and find unique implementation methods. They are consistently committed to staying ahead of the curve, and we look to them for the latest innovations in our marketplace.

No; we’ve been delighted to be working with them.

Social Media Marketing for Energy Company

"I look forward to what we’re going to achieve in the future with Project Bionic."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Project Bionic managed their client's social media platforms and provided novel content marketing ideas and services.

5,000-10,000 Employees

Urbandale, Iowa
Business Coordinator, MidAmerican Energy Company

Project Bionic grew their client's Facebook presence by over 500%. Project Bionic exceeded their client's goals and provided engaging social media content for their client's customers as well.

I’m in charge of customer communications for MidAmerican Energy Company. We’re located in Iowa, but we have service territory throughout South Dakota, Nebraska, and Illinois as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Project Bionic?

In the very beginning, our main goal was to increase our online engagement and social media fan bases substantially.

We utilize Project Bionic’s services to manage our social media. We use Facebook and Twitter as our main online tools to communicate with customers.

Project Bionic provides us weekly content for Facebook. We give them suggestions for the content based on events, sponsorships, energy-efficiency programs, and rebates we’re offering. Project Bionic also provides suggestions for images and videos. Lately, we’ve also been doing a lot of contests and giveaways. We utilize Facebook to challenge our customers to engage or interact with us.

Project Bionic also sends us weekly content for Twitter. We utilize Twitter more for the quick engagement, and we’ve really built our customer base and interactions through our outage reporting. That’s been very beneficial for our company.

How did you come to work with Project Bionic?

I don’t have that information. When I took over this role in September of last year, we were already working with Project Bionic. Our company does have to go through a request for bids process. We had used Hootsuite before contracting with Project Bionic.

How much have you invested with Project Bionic?

We’ve invested over $100,000 so far.

I believe we began working with Project Bionic in November or December 2015, and the relationship is ongoing.

When we first engaged Project Bionic, we only had 2,000 Facebook followers. We’re now up to around 12,000. We’ve exceeded our goal by 500%. It’s been awesome. Project Bionic is good about sending us monthly reports or statistics as we need them. Project Bionic explains how to use social media to benefit our company, and how to better engage with our customers.

I’ve worked closely with Colin [Account Manager, Project Bionic], and he’s been very helpful, available, and accountable. He helped me figure out how we use Sprout, and he offered better ways to work with Facebook and Twitter. I had a lot many questions about the reports and analytics, and he kept me up to date on everything. Whenever I wanted a report, he had it available within a couple of hours. I would ask him for something daily; he is very helpful. I absolutely love working with him.

How did Project Bionic perform from a project management standpoint?

The approval process for the weekly content can be challenging because we have so many different departments we need to go through to approve messaging. Project Bionic is flexible when I send something to them on short notice or with a quick deadline. We’re still trying to work out a more efficient process. I think we’re learning and growing together.

What did you find most impressive about Project Bionic?

I appreciate the relationship management. Colin is available anytime we need him. Our business operates 24/7, and it feels like he’s right there with us. The other members of their team are also very helpful. They keep our customers engaged on our social media. We have a lot of projects outside of our day-to-day business function, and Colin makes himself available to help with those. I appreciate working with them as a group. I look forward to what we’re going to achieve in the future with Project Bionic.

Are there any areas Project Bionic could improve?

We are working together to tighten the weekly content review process.

Everyone has room for improvement.