IT, Cybersecurity, & Compliance Services

BRONZE VERIFIED

Progressive IT Solutions keeps your company safe, compliant, and running smoothly so that you can enjoy maximum profits and peace of mind.

Our advanced technicians are always available and deliver exceptional service, every time. Everything we do is no-contract and backed by our 100% "forever" money-back guarantee.

We keep our own systems secure and compliant and our techs are always engaged in training on the latest technologies and standards. This ensures that we keep YOU protected and are practicing what we preach.

Call us today for a complimentary network and security audit & free consultation to discuss your specific needs. 214-717-4311

Serving Dallas-area private equity, venture capital, manufacturing and other businesses that require a higher level of service and support since 2007.

2007
Dallas, TX
  • 4447 N Central Expy, #110-193
    Dallas, TX 75205

IT Consulting for Private Equity Firm

"I would not recommend anyone else for IT services, they are the BEST of the best!"

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

A private equity firm partnered with Progressive IT Solutions to manages and takes care of all of it's IT needs.

Dallas, Texas
Amelia Brandt
Executive Administrator, Highlander Partners

The company appreciates all the work the team does for the company, from ensuring that everything runs smoothly, to keeping all their sensitive data safe from attack. The company is most impressed by the team's dedication, knowledge, and personal approach to service.

I work as an Executive Administrative Assistant for a Private Equity firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Progressive IT Solutions?

Progressive IT Solutions manages and takes care of our entire companies IT needs, whatever that may entail, they are full service from office set up to ongoing support and cyber security monitoring.

Our goals are to not ever loose time or cause our clients to loose valuable time due to a IT related issue, prevent data breaching to ensure privacy and security on all platforms and to allow our office to work as smoothly and efficiently as possible.

How did you select Progressive IT Solutions?

Progressive IT Solutions was already working with my company before I was hired on, so I am not aware of what transpired in the selection process.

For our company, Progressive IT Solutions has not provided service for one specific project, they have provided service for multiple projects since December of 2012 and continue to do so with their on-going all encompassing IT support.

Initially the Progressive IT Solutions team just consisted of one person Mario, however over the past several years as our business grew simultaneously the Progressive IT Solutions business/team grew as well and we have had the pleasure of working with 4 or 5 different team members.

Our entire office is so grateful for Progressive IT Solutions and the work they do not only fixing problems when they arise, but keeping our lives and our business safe.

I have had the pleasure of working with Progressive IT Solutions for the past 4 almost 5 years and not only have I enjoyed the getting to know the team on a personal level,

I have been so appreciative of their commitment and eagerness to help with any problems or questions I have. They are so incredibly knowledgeable and dedicated to solving the problem or coming up with a solution; and for my job,

I rely heavily on my computer and everything working without a hitch. They are quick, efficient, and explain (in a way non-IT people can understand) how they fixed the problem or what they did. They are always there to answer any questions I have, even when I have a million or even if they are personal IT questions.

Our company has been more than pleased with Mario and his team and the work they have done and continue to do. Their dedication, knowledge, and personal approach to service are extremely impressive and outmatch any other IT service I have come across.

Morning, noon, nights, and weekends Progressive IT Solutions has been there for us. I would not recommend anyone else for IT services, they are the BEST of the best!

I honestly do not have any constructive criticism or areas I believe they need to improve in that I can think of.

BRONZE VERIFIED