Better PPC Returns

We help companies who are struggling to make a profitable return on investment from PPC.

We've designed a unique PPC management process which encompasses intelligent automation. The automation of more basic tasks allows our PPC consultants more time to focus on strategy

Our clients get direct access to online reports so you can always see your core metrics at a glance.

As Google Premier Partners we are first to hear of the latest AdWords innovations to help you stay ahead of the competition.

Get a better return from paid search. Claim your RISK-FREE consultation now.

Braintree, United Kingdom
  • Profitable Sites
    46-48 Springwood Drive
    Braintree, ESS CM7 2YN

PPC for Training Provider

"Profitable Sites has met our goals as expected."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Looking to extend their online presence, a training program solicited the services of Profitable Sites to improve their rankings on Google for certain keywords.

1–10 Employees

Clive Matthews
Managing Director, Training Provider

Profitable Sites produced very strong results. Some keywords are now ranking first and second in Google search results. Overall, they have a good understanding of the business, and their team is highly self-sufficient.

MOT Academy is a provider of educational services, training people who wish to become Ministry of Transport (MOT) testers. I’m the managing director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Profitable Sites?

We’re trying to get inquiries through the telephone or email and also extend to an outside Google search. We worked with another firm when we first started this company. The reason we couldn’t use Profitable Sites was because our competitor was using them. When they severed the connection with our competitor, we then took them on board.

We worked on the keyword searches and phrases in our industry, which were MOT training and MOT testing, including all of our competitor information as well. There were a number of campaigns Profitable Sites put together for us.

How did you come to work with Profitable Sites?

I used to work with them through a previous company. It was a noticeable difference when we migrated away from the previous firm. Profitable Sites knows more about what they’re doing than some of their competitors do.

How much have you invested with Profitable Sites?

We spend $499 to $624 a month with them on management fees and US $1561 to $1623 on Google ads.

We started working with them in September 2016, and the work is ongoing.

We are currently ranked number one or two on Google and Bing. We know our business fully. We can tell exactly what we want to pitch for and there’s a number of keywords we give them. Profitable Sites has more of an understanding of what we’re after than what the previous firm did. That’s what has pushed us up the ranks. We ranked three or four when we were using the previous firm. Profitable Sites has met our goals as expected.

How did Profitable Sites perform from a project management standpoint?

I get weekly reports from them. If I have any questions, I contact them and they make the changes that need to be made. I have one direct contact person and we communicate mostly through email and phone.

What did you find most impressive about Profitable Sites?

They do everything for us. They are very much a hands-on agency.

Are there any areas Profitable Sites could improve?

No. They do everything great.

They have not failed to meet a deadline yet.
    There are cheaper agencies but you get what you pay for.
    They always get back to me fairly quickly.

PPC/Social Media Marketing for eCommerce Retailer

"They're friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and experts in what they do."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Hoping to drive more traffic to their site and improve their PPC, an e-commerce business partnered with Profitable Sites to create content, enhance their ads, and lead social media campaigns.

Owner, E-commerce Retailer

Profitable Sites has been instrumental in improving the e-commerce site's visibility. Online sales and social media followers have both increased. While they could provide more feedback on a regular basis, Profitable Sites is highly responsive and delivers strong results.

I’m the owner of Big Bobble Hats. We sell bright, wooly, warm bobble hats online and at outdoor trade shows and events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Profitable Sites?

We wanted to drive more traffic to our website and track each advertisement that we place on social media or Google. We were using another agency for a year, but I was not happy with their work.

Profitable Sites helped us find out which ads were working really well, tweaked them, and made them work even better. We needed to target customers that we knew were going to buy our product. Profitable Sites helped us to analyze keywords and provided social media updates for us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They made great campaigns to attract more followers on social media. They’re writing weekly blogs and adding events to social media so people know where we’re going to be.

How did you come to work with Profitable Sites?

I found David, the owner, on People Per Hour last year. While I was using the old agency, I contacted David to get a second opinion about my business. He came back to me very quickly with some suggestions and feedback. When I let the old agency go, I contacted Profitable Sites to help me.

How much have you invested with Profitable Sites?

We’ve spent $8,504 on their services.

We started working with them in September 2016, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve seen sales increase considerably this winter. Our online sales for January doubled this year compared to last year. We’ve done nothing differently except having a different agency working on our business. The work they’ve done increased our followers on our social media sites, and I’m very happy with the results we’ve gotten there.

How did Profitable Sites perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage the projects from start to finish with no issues. We communicated by email and phone calls. There are two resources working on our project from Profitable Sites. One works with the social media side and the other works on PPC.

What did you find most impressive about Profitable Sites?

Their responsiveness is really impressive. If something needs to be done quickly, they are able to deliver.

Are there any areas Profitable Sites could improve?

Sometimes, I have to prompt them to get into contact with me. I would like to get more feedback on a weekly basis on AdWords and how the campaigns are working. I want to know what’s going on in terms of research they’re doing and keywords, etc.

Overall Score They’re friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and experts in what they do.
    Any deadline we’ve set has been met.
    I’m not sure of everything they do.
    I’m generally happy since the quality of service is fantastic. The level of communication is the only reason I dock them half a point.
    I have already recommended them. They’re perfect for our size of business.

PPC Campaign for Antiques Store

"Profitable Sites kept me up to date on what they were planning to do and why."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Profitable Sites set up a google analytics and shopping campaign for an antiques dealer and enhanced their pay per click strategy. The project was completed, but Profitable Sites still offers suggestions.

James Driscoll
Owner, Driscrolls Antiques

Since partnering with Profitable Sites, the antique dealer's site has experienced a boost in sales and traffic. Their quality score, Google's rating of the quality of keywords and PPC, also increased. Overall, the client felt they received more than they paid for.

Driscolls Antiques Ltd. is a dealer of 17th-to-19th-century furniture in Clitheroe, United Kingdom.

What challenge were you trying to address with Profitable Sites?

I wanted to get my PPC [pay-per-click] advertising to a decent standing and set up Google Analytics.

The first thing I had Profitable Sites do was review my PPC campaign. I felt that it wasn't working brilliantly, and I had a low-quality score. Profitable Sites got my score up to 10, tweaked some of the site's links, and made some keyword research. My site had already been set up, but Profitable Sites got it working properly. They set up my Google Analytics profile, allowing me to track sales, and also set up my Google Shopping campaign, which focuses on pictures.

Profitable Sites' manager talked me through the process, explaining why he was taking each step. I was kept informed all the way through.

How did you come to work with Profitable Sites?

I had worked with their principal for SEO a few years ago while he was working for a different company. I came across Profitable Sites' page on a fluke, while researching agencies, and decided to give them a try.

How much have you invested with Profitable Sites?

The cost of Profitable Sites' work was around $1,500.

We started working with Profitable Sites in December 2016. We launched just before Christmas and ended up having a hectic week as a result. We have completed the PPC project, but Profitable Sites keeps in touch with me for suggestions.

Profitable Sites' work is actually working a bit too well. I need more staff for my business. Our sales have shot up.

We deal in expensive pieces and used to sell an average of 25 items per month. Since launching the campaign with Profitable Sites, we have been selling around 45 pieces per month, which is a huge difference. There has been a huge increase in the site's traffic as well.

How did Profitable Sites perform from a project management standpoint?

Profitable Sites was excellent in this respect. They finished everything that was promised quicker than they said they would. The results have been fantastic for me.

I dealt with a single person from Profitable Sites' team, although I know that there were others involved. We communicated through email and on the phone. Profitable Sites was rapid in responding to me whenever I had a problem or question.

What did you find most impressive about Profitable Sites?

Profitable Sites dealt with me on a one-to-one basis, so I didn't have to go through endless amounts of people. I've worked with other companies before, and they never informed me about the work being done. Profitable Sites kept me up to date on what they were planning to do and why.

Are there any areas Profitable Sites could improve?

No. I was happy with the service from start to finish.

The work was finished quicker than the estimated deadline.
    The amount of work done, compared to the cost, was amazing.
    I was happy with everything done by Profitable Sites.
    I was happy with Profitable Sites' service from start to finish.

Outsourced PPC Strategy for Design Agency

"They're honest and give good advice and feedback."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Profitable Sites advises a digital design agency on expert strategies to boost traffic to their customers' sites. Their tactics include pay per click campaigns, keyword bidding, and profiles on Google Merchant.

Stuart Edwards
Director and Owner, By the Scruff

They met all the key targets. The conversion rate is 2.5% and the number of visitors has improved by 300%. Profitable Sites has also trained the agency on how it can continuously update its strategies and target various key audiences. In all, they always deliver results, and within budget.

By the Scruff is a digital design company that builds websites and provides digital marketing assets for clients. I’m the director and owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Profitable Sites?

We wanted to help boost traffic to particular customers. We also needed help managing our pay-per-click campaigns and Google Merchant profile. We had been managing these ourselves but we wanted an expert that would help us with the campaigns and get profiles set up properly.

Profitable Sites worked with us on a number of different clients. The main objective was to boost traffic and sales to a couple of sites we provide services for. They were able to give us advice on strategy and best practices in setting up the campaigns properly. We weren’t doing anything to boost sales before we started working with Profitable Sites. We wanted more sales traffic coming from Google Merchant, and they were able to advise us on the setup and optimized that profile in order to produce traffic. They also helped with keyword bidding and optimized costs and conversions. They’ve managed to set everything up so that it runs by itself. They do a monthly review and it seems to work well without us having to do much. We had been on Shopify before, and Profitable Sites recommended we use Google Merchant.

How did you come to work with Profitable Sites?

I know the owner, David, from a long time ago. They’ve done many projects for us. It helps to know someone on the team, but they’ve been able to deliver what we asked and they’ve been a good fit for our business.

How much have you invested with Profitable Sites?

We spent $2,448 on this project.

We started working with them in March 2015, and the work is ongoing.

They did what we expected. Visitor numbers have improved 300% and our conversion rate is 2.5%. They’re very knowledgeable and understand what targets we’re looking for and how to manage the budget properly. They’re honest and give good advice and feedback.

How did Profitable Sites perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive and get back to me the same day. Our main point of contact is David and we communicate by phone, Skype, and email.

What did you find most impressive about Profitable Sites?

They deliver results on their work and they don’t make promises they can’t keep. They’re also realistic about the campaigns they’re setting up for us. They teach us how to keep our campaigns up to date using new techniques and how to update keywords and target different audiences.

Are there any areas Profitable Sites could improve?

They’ve always delivered what they said they could do and met all deadlines.
    They get the job done and get results.
    I have recommended them many times already.