#1 Roofing Marketing Advertisement Agency

Profit Systems for Roofing Companies has 1 mission. We HELP ROOFERS grow their business by creating digital strategies that generate loan leads.

rofit Roofing Systems specializes in working with roofing contractors. We can help you get the roofing leads rolling in and take your business to the next level.

We do this by helping you to more effectively market online via search engine optimization, Google Maps optimization, website conversion optimization, review management, social media, paid online marketing, and other digital marketing tools and channels.

Freelancer
Jersey City, NJ

Web Dev, SEO & PPC for Residential Roofing Company

“Everyone on their team is clear and honest, so we never have any false expectations.”

July 2016 - Ongoing

Starting their collaboration with a website overhaul, Profit Systems for Roofing Companies improved the digital presence of a roofing repairs company. They handled SEO and paid advertising channels.

Savannah, Georgia
Kyle Patrick
Owner, South Shore Roofing

The team was successful in contributing to the client’s ROI and decreasing both cost per lead and cost per conversion metrics. Collaboration and communication were made seamless through shared documents. The team's clarity helped the company accurately forecast progress throughout the engagement.

I own a residential roofing company in Savannah, Georgia. We primarily replace and repair roofs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Profit Systems for Roofing Companies?

We needed SEO and website development. I was having trouble with other companies in this area, so we brought them on to increase our rank on Google.

In the beginning, they were working with my existing website. Shortly after starting up, we realized that it would be too difficult to fix, especially since the site didn’t aesthetically align with what I wanted. So, they ended up created another website from scratch using Wordpress. I sent them a few screenshots that detailed the visual look I was hoping for in my new site. Other than that, they completed the whole site from end to end.

In addition to the site, they started targeting keywords and handling our SEO at the start of the engagement. About six months into the project, they started and managed a Google Ads account. They’ve been working on that ever since. They regularly provide us with analytics data. At this point, they manage our Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing search, and Google My Business.

We started the project with one project manager as our main point of contact. As they’ve grown, they’ve transitioned our account to someone else, but we can still reach our initial contact if needed. There are three account managers in communication with me.

How did you come to work with Profit Systems for Roofing Companies?

I’d noticed comments from his company on roofing-related Facebook groups. Instead of trying to sell people on his services, he was focused on providing clear, educational advice. That showed me that he knew exactly what he was doing. All the substance was there, without the flash.

We’ve spent between $180,000–$200,000.

We started collaborating in July 2016, and all of our work in ongoing.

They’ve benefited our company in terms of a direct ROI, cost per lead, cost per conversion, and cost per customer.

How did Profit Systems for Roofing Companies perform from a project management standpoint?

We collaborate with a shared spreadsheet that details the requested work and the associated timeline. They use internal project management tools.

The top-down leadership is really important on their side. Everyone on their team is clear and honest, so we never have any false expectations. We understand what’s going to happen before it does.

They’ve really improved on their eye for aesthetic appearance to make sure web components flow well. That’s the only area they could improve in, but I’ve already seen great progress there.

Give them the access and passwords that they need to do their job. As long as you honestly voice your needs and goals, you’re on the right track. Make sure your business is organized, so they can best help you. That will help them get you qualified needs.