help Startups and SMEs to build Great Products

Proffiz is software & product engineering company with the delivery center in Eastern Europe (Lviv, Ukraine).

We help startups and software vendors to develop great products for Fortune 500 companies, as well as setup and operate seamlessly integrated nearshore/offshore teams.

Proffiz is founded by the professional team with 14 years of diverse experience in IT industry covering North America and EU markets. We are proficient in both innovative startups and enterprise-level projects.

Our primary technology stack is Blockchain, Ethereum, Angular, React, Java, Node.js, .NET, NoSQL, Android & iOS.

We offer:

• Solutions for Startups (from idea validation to market-ready product development)
  • Custom Software Development
  • Managed Dedicated Teams
  • Tech Consulting (architecture, security, SDLC)

Lviv, Ukraine

Elartiz, Invisible - we are happy to share more clients upon request.

Mobile Marketing Platform

elartiz.com

Salt Lake, UT

tap2win is ready to go white label mobile customers engagement platform. It offers businesses mobile presence and a few taps consumers enrollment while avoiding overheads with building and promoting own native apps.

Marketing / Startup / MVP

AngularJS / Node.js / MongoDB / Heroku

CRM Software

invisible.io

Mountain View, CA

Invisible is a technology provider of tools designed to boost employees productivity and ROI while working with enterprise applications.

CRM / Managed Team

​TypeScript / React / Redux / C#

Retail Automation Solution

USA

Enterprise platform based on SAP Business One Cloud and SAP HANA for automation of retail and fuel distribution business.

Business Automation / Integrations

​SAP Business One / SAP HANA / Node.js

Mobile Workforce Management

North America

Mobile-first workforce management solution that establishes effective connection between companies and employees.

Productivity / Startup /  Managed Team

​Java / Node.js / Microservices / NoSQL / AWS

App Development for Marketplace Startup

“My clients are happy with the interesting, unique product Proffiz built.”

Apr. - Dec. 2017

Proffiz created a custom order web-based application based on the partner’s specific concept and database selection. Frontend and backend developers created the product using AngularJS, HTML5, Java, and MySQL.

Founder, Sticker Company

Proffiz assigned intermediate level developers who produced the same quality work as their senior counterparts at major competitors in the outsourcing space. Based on their seamless workflow and flawless communication skills, the team is a particularly excellent partner for startups.

I’m the owner of a marketplace startup that lets people order and design stickers online. We print and send these orders upon purchase.

What challenge were you trying to address with Proffiz?

I needed to outsource software development for this endeavor because I didn’t have the time to do so myself.

As I managed Proffiz, I told them about my vision and which database to use. The team used AngularJS, HTML5, Java, and MySQL to create an exclusively web-based application. I did all the QA work and testing to make sure the quality met my expectations.

Proffiz assigned a frontend developer and a backend developer to my project.

How did you come to work with Proffiz?

I found out about Proffiz through our mutual contacts. Since I’m originally from Ukraine, I’m very familiar with the country’s IT industry. I knew I wouldn’t have any communication issues if I chose a team from this market.

I spent $23,000 in total.

We worked together from April–December 2017.

Proffiz did a great job, and we didn’t have any communication issues. After we completed the project, I started receiving orders that are bringing in revenue. My clients are happy with the interesting, unique product Proffiz built.

How did Proffiz perform from a project management standpoint?

We managed all the work through a daily standup.  The project progressed smoothly in its entirety.

Since we were speaking in Ukrainian, there wasn’t a language barrier to overcome. To fit my budget, I hired intermediate rather than senior developers. They were skilled at their work and satisfied my expectations from a seniority and price perspective.

I recommend Proffiz for startups because they’re the right size of a company. They offer the same quality as some other major outsourcing companies at lower rates.

Since they’re small, they don’t charge unreasonably high rates like major outsource companies do.
    I'm very satisfied.

Dev Team Staff Augmentation for Software Firm

"The main thing I like about Proffiz is that I know things in advance and their developers are consistent."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Proffiz provides staff augmentation on an as-needed basis to ramp up internal development capacity. They’ve assisted with full-stack web app development including CRM integration.

Atlanta, Georgia
Director Professional Services, Software Firm

If it hadn’t been for their involvement, the web app wouldn’t have been delivered on time. Dependability, effective communication, and responsiveness are highlights of their work. Their developers also integrate really well into other teams.

I’m the director of the professional services and strategic account department for a product development company. We create enterprise-level software for integrating enterprise-level systems like CRM, ERP, and/or MRP solutions with Microsoft Outlook and IBM Lotus Notes. I’m in charge of software implementations and providing services to our customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Proffiz?

We’re a small company with 100 employees, so when we have requests that require rapid growth on the development side, we don’t have the local bench to get the developers. We needed to outsource for help with specific projects.

They helped us develop a web app that integrates the Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the Office 365 backend. It’s standard, full-stack, web-based development using REST, JavaScript, TypeScript, and a little C#.

I managed the team and its size varied. At the peak of the work, we had up to 20 developers involved, which was a balanced mix of our own resources, contracted providers, as well as two to four engineers from Proffiz depending on the need.

How did you come to work with Proffiz?

We had worked with a number of companies that didn’t work out. We met Proffiz out of another attempt to find a provider.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$200,000 on their services so far.

We started working together in December 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

Thanks to them, we were able to scale and deliver on time. They integrated well with our team.

How did Proffiz perform from a project management standpoint?

There were no issues regarding communication. We used a ticket-tracking software as well as Skype and Skype for Business for internal communication. I’m pleased with their availability and reliability.

Our issues with previous companies were that their resources weren’t available any longer and I wasn’t properly notified when they were on sick leave or vacation. The main thing I like about Proffiz is that I know things in advance and their developers are consistent. They’re not trying to jump off after a number of months, rather they’ve been working there for more than a year, which really helps.

There's nothing I can think of. Everything is going really well.

All the issues we had with the deadline weren’t related to a specific developer’s performance.
    Keeping their price in mind, I’m more than happy with their quality.

Architecture and Security Audit for Scheduling MVP

"They really focused on solving our problems."

Sept. 2017

Proffiz audited a minimum viable product for scheduling and organizational needs. Their analysis considered development in Node.js and MongoDB, and for iOS and Android platforms.

Cologne, Germany
Arno Weiste
COO, Scedule

They recommended starting development from scratch. Proffiz used minimal, but effective, communication to articulate the MVP’s limitations. The team’s suggestions for best technologies were very helpful.

I am COO at Scedule, a two-year-old business that aims to optimize workplace productivity and efficiency. We focus on scheduling and organizing meetings.

For what projects/services did your company hire Proffiz?

We developed a minimum viable product (MVP) and needed a third-party technical to review to help direct our further strategy. Specifically, we wanted to decide between building out the MVP platform or starting again from scratch.

We wanted Proffiz to identify architecture, security risks, and task priorities from a technology point of view.

We found them through an online search and connected via Skype.

We briefed the vendor about our software code and challenges. They then audited the MVP's architecture and security,  and provided documentation. Proffiz’s analysis accounted for both iOS and Android, as well as Node.js and MongoDB. We had a long meeting to review each aspect of the audit outcome.

We interacted directly with the CEO during the early stages and the whole team during the audit.

They helped us understand our MVP’s limitations and the best technologies for development. We chose to start from scratch.

It was perfect; there wasn’t any superfluous communication.

They really focused on solving our problems.

No, I can’t think of anything.