help Startups and SMEs to build Great Products

Proffiz is software & product engineering company with the delivery center in Eastern Europe (Lviv, Ukraine).

We help startups and software vendors to develop great products for Fortune 500 companies, as well as setup and operate seamlessly integrated nearshore/offshore teams.

Proffiz is founded by the professional team with 14 years of diverse experience in IT industry covering North America and EU markets. We are proficient in both innovative startups and enterprise-level projects.

Our primary technology stack is Blockchain, Ethereum, Angular, React, Java, Node.js, .NET, NoSQL, Android & iOS.

We offer:

• Solutions for Startups (from idea validation to market-ready product development)
  • Custom Software Development
  • Managed Dedicated Teams
  • Tech Consulting (architecture, security, SDLC)

Lviv, Ukraine
  • Heusden
    Netherlands

Elartiz, Invisible - we are happy to share more clients upon request.

Smart Business Meetings Scheduling

scedule.com

The solution increases enterprises productivity and efficiency by saving the time and effort needed to organize a meeting manually.

Architecture / Security

React / iOS / Android / Node.js / MongoDB / OWASP

Smart Contracts Solution

Decentralized and secure contracts management solution that handles agreements between government agencies and private companies.

Blockchain / Legal

Ethereum / Solidity / Parity / Truffle / Web3j

Global Cloud Print API

cloudprinter.com

The product enables businesses to send any print data to the API and Production handler for worldwide creation and fulfillment of print products.

Printing / Publishing / Web2Print

Vue.js / Electron / PHP / Microservices / Docker /

Mobile Marketing Platform

elartiz.com

Salt Lake, UT

tap2win is ready to go white label mobile customers engagement platform. It offers businesses mobile presence and a few taps consumers enrollment while avoiding overheads with building and promoting own native apps.

Marketing / Startup / MVP

AngularJS /

Node.js / MongoDB / Heroku

CRM Software

invisible.io

Mountain View, CA

Invisible is a technology provider of tools designed to boost employees productivity and ROI while working with enterprise applications.

CRM / Managed Team

​TypeScript / React / Redux / C#

Retail Automation Solution

USA

Enterprise platform based on SAP Business One Cloud and SAP HANA for automation of retail and fuel distribution business.

Business Automation / Integrations

​SAP Business One / SAP HANA / Node.js

Mobile Workforce Management

North America

Mobile-first workforce management solution that establishes effective connection between companies and employees.

Productivity / Startup /  Managed Team

​Java / Node.js / Microservices / NoSQL / AWS

Web App Dev for Government

"The nice, open communication and the technical competence of their team members stood out."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Proffiz helped create six out of 12 modules for a web application for a third-party client—a government agency—to digitize specific citizen administrative tasks.

Zagreb, Croatia
Ivan Živić
Project Manager, Serengeti

The app has launched and met all requirements. Proffiz provided an opportunity to gain experience in new technologies, remote development, and communicating in English. Constant communication and clear expertise further smoothed the collaboration.

Serengeti creates cutting-edge applications and platforms for companies around the world, from smaller, growing companies to world leaders in some industries. Our team faces challenging projects, and proposing new creative ideas creates innovative solutions for our customers.

We are also a fast-moving company and winner of two consecutive Deloitte Fast Technology 50 Central Europe awards by sharing our clients with the same culture of dynamism, innovation and excellence. We offer an exceptional opportunity for personal development and realization of the ambitions of each employee through work on the most demanding projects in the region to well designed educational programs. My postion in Serengeti is Project Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Proffiz?

Development of Public administration web application for Croatian goverment.

Develop 6 out of total 12 modules that create Web application which provides various services for Croatian citizens.

We were looking for team extension and considering companies from eastern Europe.

We developed 6 modules and combined them with other 6 modules developed by other company. Each module was presenting one service (ex. service where citizen can make request to change his personal name, creating request for humanitarian aid...) Citizens/users could then use those services. Idea was to digitize countries administration.

5 developers, 1 business analyst and 1 project manager. 1 developer, tech lead, was from Proffitz.

We learned new technologies, gained experience and some of our junior developers got opportunity to gain new skills. we also got experience in remote development and English communication due to 1 foreign team member.

we had daily meetings over Skype, once in 2 weeks technical meeting with other team. Tasks were assigned on Git Lab. We used slack for communication.

none that I can think of

App Development for Marketplace Startup

“My clients are happy with the interesting, unique product Proffiz built.”

Apr. - Dec. 2017

Proffiz created a custom order web-based application based on the partner’s specific concept and database selection. Frontend and backend developers created the product using AngularJS, HTML5, Java, and MySQL.

Founder, Sticker Company

Proffiz assigned intermediate level developers who produced the same quality work as their senior counterparts at major competitors in the outsourcing space. Based on their seamless workflow and flawless communication skills, the team is a particularly excellent partner for startups.

I’m the owner of a marketplace startup that lets people order and design stickers online. We print and send these orders upon purchase.

What challenge were you trying to address with Proffiz?

I needed to outsource software development for this endeavor because I didn’t have the time to do so myself.

As I managed Proffiz, I told them about my vision and which database to use. The team used AngularJS, HTML5, Java, and MySQL to create an exclusively web-based application. I did all the QA work and testing to make sure the quality met my expectations.

Proffiz assigned a frontend developer and a backend developer to my project.

How did you come to work with Proffiz?

I found out about Proffiz through our mutual contacts. Since I’m originally from Ukraine, I’m very familiar with the country’s IT industry. I knew I wouldn’t have any communication issues if I chose a team from this market.

I spent $23,000 in total.

We worked together from April–December 2017.

Proffiz did a great job, and we didn’t have any communication issues. After we completed the project, I started receiving orders that are bringing in revenue. My clients are happy with the interesting, unique product Proffiz built.

How did Proffiz perform from a project management standpoint?

We managed all the work through a daily standup.  The project progressed smoothly in its entirety.

Since we were speaking in Ukrainian, there wasn’t a language barrier to overcome. To fit my budget, I hired intermediate rather than senior developers. They were skilled at their work and satisfied my expectations from a seniority and price perspective.

I recommend Proffiz for startups because they’re the right size of a company. They offer the same quality as some other major outsourcing companies at lower rates.

Since they’re small, they don’t charge unreasonably high rates like major outsource companies do.
    I'm very satisfied.

Dev Team Staff Augmentation for Software Firm

"The main thing I like about Proffiz is that I know things in advance and their developers are consistent."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Proffiz provides staff augmentation on an as-needed basis to ramp up internal development capacity. They’ve assisted with full-stack web app development including CRM integration.

Atlanta, Georgia
Director Professional Services, Software Firm

If it hadn’t been for their involvement, the web app wouldn’t have been delivered on time. Dependability, effective communication, and responsiveness are highlights of their work. Their developers also integrate really well into other teams.

I’m the director of the professional services and strategic account department for a product development company. We create enterprise-level software for integrating enterprise-level systems like CRM, ERP, and/or MRP solutions with Microsoft Outlook and IBM Lotus Notes. I’m in charge of software implementations and providing services to our customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Proffiz?

We’re a small company with 100 employees, so when we have requests that require rapid growth on the development side, we don’t have the local bench to get the developers. We needed to outsource for help with specific projects.

They helped us develop a web app that integrates the Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the Office 365 backend. It’s standard, full-stack, web-based development using REST, JavaScript, TypeScript, and a little C#.

I managed the team and its size varied. At the peak of the work, we had up to 20 developers involved, which was a balanced mix of our own resources, contracted providers, as well as two to four engineers from Proffiz depending on the need.

How did you come to work with Proffiz?

We had worked with a number of companies that didn’t work out. We met Proffiz out of another attempt to find a provider.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$200,000 on their services so far.

We started working together in December 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

Thanks to them, we were able to scale and deliver on time. They integrated well with our team.

How did Proffiz perform from a project management standpoint?

There were no issues regarding communication. We used a ticket-tracking software as well as Skype and Skype for Business for internal communication. I’m pleased with their availability and reliability.

Our issues with previous companies were that their resources weren’t available any longer and I wasn’t properly notified when they were on sick leave or vacation. The main thing I like about Proffiz is that I know things in advance and their developers are consistent. They’re not trying to jump off after a number of months, rather they’ve been working there for more than a year, which really helps.

There's nothing I can think of. Everything is going really well.

All the issues we had with the deadline weren’t related to a specific developer’s performance.
    Keeping their price in mind, I’m more than happy with their quality.

Architecture and Security Audit for Scheduling MVP

"They really focused on solving our problems."

Sept. 2017

Proffiz audited a minimum viable product for scheduling and organizational needs. Their analysis considered development in Node.js and MongoDB, and for iOS and Android platforms.

Cologne, Germany
Arno Weiste
COO, Scedule

They recommended starting development from scratch. Proffiz used minimal, but effective, communication to articulate the MVP’s limitations. The team’s suggestions for best technologies were very helpful.

I am COO at Scedule, a two-year-old business that aims to optimize workplace productivity and efficiency. We focus on scheduling and organizing meetings.

For what projects/services did your company hire Proffiz?

We developed a minimum viable product (MVP) and needed a third-party technical to review to help direct our further strategy. Specifically, we wanted to decide between building out the MVP platform or starting again from scratch.

We wanted Proffiz to identify architecture, security risks, and task priorities from a technology point of view.

We found them through an online search and connected via Skype.

We briefed the vendor about our software code and challenges. They then audited the MVP's architecture and security,  and provided documentation. Proffiz’s analysis accounted for both iOS and Android, as well as Node.js and MongoDB. We had a long meeting to review each aspect of the audit outcome.

We interacted directly with the CEO during the early stages and the whole team during the audit.

They helped us understand our MVP’s limitations and the best technologies for development. We chose to start from scratch.

It was perfect; there wasn’t any superfluous communication.

They really focused on solving our problems.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Development for Printing Company

"Good and frequent communication enables us to make accurate projections that we then meet."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Proffiz provides ongoing development and maintenance services to foster growth for a printing company.

Netherlands
Brian Raaymakers
CSM, Cloudprinter.com

The team's efforts have met all requirements and deadlines. Responsive, knowledgeable, and proactive, Proffiz manages a seamless and enjoyable collaboration. Their constant communication and desire for continuous improvement stand out.

We are an IT-company that is innovative and disruptive by its nature. A strong focus on the environment and the change of it, makes that we have to be able to switch fast. My role in it is managing partner relations

For what projects/services did your company hire Proffiz?

Development and maintenance. The nature of it is confidential.

Completion of goals and continuous support enabled us to maintain the speed in growth, as anticipated.

Own selection out of a number of companies, after meetings on C-level and midlevel. Deciding were price and impression.

This is confidential due to its nature. I was involved in the selection and meetings

3 developers, teamleader, and a Customer Success Manager

Deadlines have been met. They constantly show pro-activity

Good and frequent communication enbables us to make adequate projections that are being met.

The people. Very skilled but also very socially. Nice to work with.

Keeping up with us requires constant improvement. So far, they improve with us