RELIABLE CONTENT WRITING SERVICE

Pro Creative Writers is a reliable creative content writing agency that provides exclusive & top-notch content creation services. We have a wide team of content creators who are industry experts in producing 100% high quality and engaging content that wins your customers.

San Francisco, CA
  • San Francisco, CA

SEO & SMM for Hypnotherapist

"Save yourself the headaches."

2.0

June - Dec. 2019

ProCreativeWriters was hired to provide SEO and social media marketing services.

Santa Monica, California
Morgan Bennett
Sole Proprietor, Focus Hypnosis

Internal stakeholders were displeased with the lethargic pace of the engagement, as well as the lack of transparency and ineffective communication. Customers can expect a team that is unprofessional and uncommitted.

I am a hypnotherapist and life coach. I am a sole proprietor of my business.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProCreativeWriters?

I hired ProCreative Writers because I wanted Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM)

I wanted to have more natural traffic to my website.

Someone I know said that she had just started a project with them

Here is a review of my time with them... I hired ProCreative Writers in July because I wanted someone to handle my SEO and my social media marketing. They said they could do it and then told me that I needed to upgrade my wordpress website. I told them that I did not think that I did, and they said they would do it for free and it would be super functional and slick etc. So I said ok.

THREE MONTHS later they still had not even presented me with a finished website. (And my SEO and social media marketing had yet to even start) Then many weeks later they present me with a website that was very much WORSE than my previous site.

After more weeks of teeth pulling I got them to fix some of the glaring mistakes in the site. And then it was time for them to post the website to my server. I told them that there were several other websites of mine on that server so don't mess with any of them.

Cut to: the next week all of my other websites are down. I was furious. Luckily there were back ups and the situation got resolved, but it is typical of the experience with Procreative Writers. Tell them what not to do and they do it. Tell them what to do and they don't.

Then the social media posts start to be presented to me and it is VERY apparent that English is not the first language of the people writing these posts. Sentence fragments and broken English. I ask for a partial refund because I am so tired of the runaround and I do not want to spend any more time getting them to do quality work. They refused.

So then many more weeks go by and I am still waiting for them to finish my website. I try to post a blog to my site like I always had and then I find out that I am locked out of my own website.

They give me more runaround and ask me to write my blog post to them and they will post it for me, and they will also give me back access to my own website. A week later they had done neither of those things and so I called the manager of this circus and said they were all fired, and give me access to my site.

The manager apologizes up and down (they are good at apologies. They have lots of practice.) She then swears that she is ON IT and everything will be fixed in a week.

Cut to: a week later when things are not completed. STILL. I am writing this while waiting for them to finally complete my website. The website I did not need or ask for. And I still have not seen any results from their terrible SEO and SMM.

Speaking of the Social media marketing. I was passed on to a new higher-up who also said he was ON IT and there would be no more broken English in my facebook and instagram posts. Well SURPRISE SURPRISE they just presented me with more social media posts with sentence fragments and broken clunky English.

I had someone who was supposedly the point of contact for my website. He was terrible. His best quality was in how well he apologized. He obviously does it a lot.

He broke his word and did not handle things when they were supposed to be handled. Then I would complain and the would beg for another chance and then he would fail to deliver again and again.

And then there was the team that was running the Social Media Marketing. They stank and wrote clunky broken english posts on my Instagram and Facebook. These people were making it look like I did not know how to write in english, and I hired them to write for me. It was an utter embarrassment.

And then when I complained I got another team and they swore that things would be different, and they were just the same. broken English and copy-paste content creation. Just awful.

It has been 6 months and I have finally gotten the site they promised me. But I have only had 2 months of the SEO and SMM I paid for 6 months ago. (And remember, a lot of the SMM was in broken English.) So I fired them and asked for a partial refund of the 4 months of SEO and SMM I refused.

They said a partial refund was not possible and offered me 6 more months of services I did not want from them.

Terrible. Like pulling teeth with criminals. They lost my trust and never regained it.

That I was foolish enough to pay them in full up front. HUGE mistake.

They call themselves writers but they are not good at writing. They claim to be "based in the bay area", but it is clear that they outsource their content creation to a foreign country.

There are many more things I could go on about like the poor customer service and utter lack of professionalism. But I have to let this review end, so I can let this waste of 6 months end.

I have yet to hear back from them. Hiring Procreative writers has been 6 months of frustration and disappointment. Save yourself the headaches. DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE

0.5
Overall Score Just awful. The worst decision I have ever made regarding my business. No joke.
    They were behind schedule the entire time. And they took six months to make a wordpress website, which delayed the SEO I had originally hired them for
    They are very inexpensive. TOO INEXPENSIVE. and with Procreative Writers you get what you pay for. Remember that.
    They did terrible, thoughtless, sloppy work on a simple Wordpress website which it took them SIX MONTHS TO COMPLETE.
    NEVER. Even worse than a waste of money, it was a waste of time and money