Design and Print Studio in Colorado, USA

Print City Design Studio is a family owned graphic design and print firm that specializes in creating distinctive designs for your business. We are an award-winning firm that prides ourselves on providing quality products and services. Print City Design Studio was created as an alternative source for clients that wanted more than a templated process. We strongly believe that everyone is an individual and should be treated as one; not an assembly line.

Colorado Springs, CO
  • 308 W Fillmore St #107
    Colorado Springs, CO 80907

Jewellery stores, Dealerships, Restaurants, Military bodies, IT, Media firms, Sororities, Hairdressers, Non-profits, Automotive Shops, Detailers, Construction, Chambers, Grassroots, Sports.

Branding for Charter Boats Company

"The creativity, vibrant colors, quality prints, and innovative designs stand out to me."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Print City Design Studio creates branding materials for a charter boat company. They've designed and printed brochures, banners, business cards, logos, and flags. The partnership is ongoing.

St. Croix, Virgin Islands
Aron Abel
Owner, Island Kayak Sailing Adventures

The materials arrive on time and garner praise and positive interest from viewers. Print City Design Studio leads a seamless workflow despite time and location differences. The team delivers quality work consistently and provides a high level of customer service at reasonable prices.

Outdoor excursions and fishing charters. Operating Manager

For what projects/services did your company hire Print City Design Studio?

Designing & Printing brochures and banners and business cards.

Creative and distinctive products that are attractive & stand out from the crowd.

Met her on the beach and was given a business card. Kim showed me their work and I decided to hire them.

Designing logo and all marketing materials, such as business cards, brochures, logos, flags, and banners.

Two people.

All of my marketing material stands out when it is placed around others adventure service providers. I always have people complement on the design and ask where I got my stuff designed.

Kim is very easy to work with. Responds quickly to request and has a good turn around time on products and services. I live in the USVI and my designed where produced in Colorado, but I never had to worry about getting my stuff. Kim is very knowledgeable and produces excellent work.

The creativity, vibrant colors, quality prints, and innovative designs stand out to me. Customer service is one-one-one, Kim makes me feel like I am the only customer she is working on, even though there maybe several projects going on at the same time.

They need to charge more for their services. Hire more people!

Overall Score Great Company
    Kim is very accommodating and works to met your deadline.
    Very reasonable!
    Top notch hands down, puts other design companies to shame.
    I refer Print City to everyone that needs a design.

Website & Logo Design for Bed & Breakfast

"The workflow is very easy, and there's always open communication whenever something comes up."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Print City Design Studio created a new logo, website, and branding for a new bed and breakfast.

Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
Lance Michels
Owner, Coconut Grove

Through Print City Design Studio's efforts, the client was able to immediately book the bed and breakfast. Knowledgeable and easy to work with, their team was very successful in all respects.

I am the owner of Coconut Grove @ Pelican Cove bed and breakfast

For what projects/services did your company hire Print City Design Studio?

We were a new company, so we needed a logo,website and marketing materials.

To make us visible to everyone in our market and attract new customers.

Having worked with Print City in my previous employment, and knowing the quality work ,knowledge and affordability they provide, it was a easy choice.

They came up with our logo,website design, business cards and materials.

I work with Kim directly to keep everything going.

Upon opening we were immediately booked and have been continually with repeat customers constantly.

The knowledge and commitment they put in to helping your company and customers.

I'm sure there is,but they are always searching for new ideas to help us expand our business

Overall Score Your one stop shop
    Always available when needed .
    Very affordable and willing to negotiate.
    Top notch,always getting compliments .
    Always refer them whenever I can