• My Tools

Smart Technology Provider

We are an IT company that discovers and innovates along with you to deliver solutions for any demography. We are delivering high-quality code and expertise that is dedicated to delivering scalable software solutions and products. We are not just another software company; we are logical thinkers who drive businesses with solutions to their problems. We are about the New Age, and we are about your Future. We are a team of driven software engineers, who use logic with aesthetics to make a mark in the software industry by enabling businesses with solutions that actually work. We are based in India and have partners across the United States, Europe, and Asia. We are a force of 200 people who build, think and image the right solutions for your business. We have been in business for 17 years, so the experience and knowledge base helps us in Right-Shoring – Offshoring the Right Way! We are a part of Prakash group companies which has more than 2000 employees, with many business arms. We are Microsoft Certified Partners • Gold Application Development • Gold Cloud Partner • Silver Collaboration & Content Learn more here: www.prakashinfotech.com Core Services • Product Engineering • Digital Transformation • Enterprise Solutions • Cloud Computing • BI & Analytics • Mobile Solutions • IT Consulting • UX/ UI Design NEW AGE • Internet of Things • AI/ Machine Learning • Blockchain • Extended Reality (AR/ VR) • DevOps Software Products • Email 365 • Cloud MRO • DRM Technology Expertise • SharePoint On-Premise I Framework (SPFX) I Workflows I Add-Ins • Cloud & BI Office 365 I PowerApps I Microsoft Flow I Amazon Web Services I Power BI I Azure Analytics Services I Azure I Google Cloud • Web & Open Source • Data Warehousing • Mobile Technology • Front End See Updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prakash-software-solutions-pvt--ltd/

• $10,000+
4.8
Total Reviews
Average Referral Rating
Most Common Project Size

No data have been added yet...

Locations (4)

• Mobile App Development
    • Less than $10,000
    • Nov. 2023 - Mar. 2024
    Willing to Refer

"They continuously met our deadlines for milestone delivery and stayed receptive to our changing demands and input."

Apr 11, 2024

Prakash Software Solutions developed a feature-rich mobile app for a property management services provider. The team was responsible for implementing a secure payment gateway, integrating a property management system, and optimizing the experience with external APIs.

Web Dev for Retail App Developer

• Web Development
    • $10,000 to $49,999
    • Aug. 2018 - Jan. 2019
    Willing to Refer

"The team communicated with us directly, making for a seamless collaboration."

Apr 12, 2019

Prakash Software Solutions built a portal for an app developer’s third-party client. They developed it using .NET and then launched it in Microsoft Azure.

Mobile App Development for Financial Company

• Mobile App Development
    • Less than $10,000
    • Nov. 2023 - Mar. 2024
    Willing to Refer

"We were most impressed with their steadfast dedication to excellence and client fulfillment."

Apr 13, 2024

Prakash Software Solutions built a mobile app for a financial company. The solution boasted features such as account supervision, transaction monitoring, secure authentication, and tailored financial analyses.

Cloud Consultation for Advertising & Marketing Agency

• Cloud Consulting & SI Custom Software Development Enterprise App Modernization
    • Confidential
    • Feb. 2023 - Ongoing
    Willing to Refer

"They have excellent communication and support throughout the team, from developers to high-level management."

Jun 19, 2023

Prakash Software Solutions provides ongoing cloud consultation services for an advertising and marketing agency. The team delivers reports, admin interfaces, and booking engine updates.

Contact Prakash Software Solutions

If you’re not seeing exactly what you need here, send this company a custom message. You can talk about your project needs, price, and timeline to get started on your project.

Something went wrong. Please try again.