Helping you attract the right clients

If you’re like most companies, you want your web presence to make a good first impression with potential customers and turn them into buyers.

We help your business grow by providing a steady stream of potential clients through Web Design, Digital Marketing and Advertising, Content Creation, and SEO. Helping you attract the right client for your business.

Your business success is a big deal to us and we take the time to learn what your goals are and what’s important to you so we can help you achieve them.

Gillette, WY
  • 345 Sinclair St.
    Gillette, WY 82718

Thunder Basin Orthopaedics, Black Rock Medical Imaging, Disaster Recovery, JM Dent Repair, Land Surveying Inc. Campbell County Chamber of Commerce, Precision Dent Repair

Thunder Basin Orthopaedics  Image

Thunder Basin Orthopaedics

Thunder Basin Orthopaedics had a website but it wasn't really serving their them or their patient's needs.

We researched their company to see what people are looking for when looking for an orthopaedic and sports medicine provider. We also interviewed their staff to see what goals were important to them and what they needed from a website.

Some things like downloadable forms were carried over from the old site

to the new. But other things like the "I want to..." menu, which helps walk new visitors to take their desired action were completely new.

We also cut out a lot of bloat from the previous site. There were a lot of pages that showed people specific surgeries and procedures, but not a focus on talking to new patients about who TBO was and what they did.

In the end, Thunder Basin Orthopaedics was provided with a modern style, yet easy to use website focussed on educating the public on their services and converting them to patients.

Web Dev, SEO & Marketing for Automotive Company

“They seem to actually care about the product that they’re delivering.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Prairie Giraffe developed two websites for a dent repair company and their online tutorial business. They linked content and optimized the sites for Facebook. Now, they’re providing SEO and marketing services.

Lafayette, Indiana
Jim Mitchell
Owner, JM Dent Repair

Although they were initially hired to develop the two new sites, they did such a good job that the scope of their work has been expanded. Prairie Giraffe delivers quality results in a timely manner. Internal stakeholders appreciate that the team is accessible, even outside of typical business hours.

I’m the owner of JM Dent Repair, a paintless dent repair company. I also have an online tutorial company, where I train other people to do the job that I do.

What challenge were you trying to address with Prairie Giraffe?

Somebody else had developed my websites, and they weren’t good. The site for my online business wasn’t effectively converting visitors into sales. I initially hired Prairie Giraffe to develop two new websites for me.

Prairie Giraffe built two new websites. They added a ‘call now’ feature and optimized them for Facebook. The team also linked some of the content together, which is really nice.

Now, they’re doing SEO and some marketing things with my online business. They’re also fixing Google Ads for my JM Dent Repair business. We’re doing quite a bit together.

I just work with one person.

How did you come to work with Prairie Giraffe?

Someone had reached out to me for training. He owns a dent repair company and asked me to take a look at his websites. They were beautiful, so I asked him where he got them built. He referred me to Prairie Giraffe.

I’ve spent around $8,000.

Our work together began in October 2019, and I plan to work with them for a while.

Both websites look great. I don’t have any metrics yet because the sites are pretty new, and Prairie Giraffe is still working on my marketing and SEO.

How did Prairie Giraffe perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been amazing. I’ve been able to get ahold of them on a Sunday night when an idea crosses my mind, and they’ll have it done before Monday morning.

I like them so much that I’m actually marketing for them at this point; I let my online clientele know about the services that they provide. They get the job done, and they get it done well. They seem to actually care about the product that they’re delivering. The previous company took months and months just to build a bad website. Prairie Giraffe accomplished more in two weeks than the other company did in months.

I can’t think of a single thing.

I wouldn’t hesitate; I would definitely hop on board with them.

Web Dev & Design for Orthopedic Practice

"Prairie Giraffe has done a phenomenal job with our sites without overpromising their services."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Prairie Giraffe revamped multiple websites for an orthopedic center. Key features include mobile-friendly patient forms, user-friendly navigation, metric tracking, and updated info. The project is ongoing.

Gilette, Wyoming
Consultant, Thunder Basin Orthopedics

The websites met the client’s requirements, balancing attractive visuals with easy-to-use functionality. Prairie Giraffe continues to deliver high-quality web development and design work. Their team is highly responsive, proactive, and diligent, making for a smooth workflow.

I’m a consultant for Thunderbird Basin Orthopedics, a medical practice with two locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Prairie Giraffe?

We had some very rudimentary websites with broken links and antiquated information. We brought in Prairie Giraffe to rebuild them.

Prairie Giraffe redeveloped our websites to be more aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly. Kellee (Managing Director, Prairie Giraffe) upgraded everything to bring our sites into the modern age. He improved the navigation, made the sites and patient forms mobile-friendly, and updated our information and links. In the medical industry, details matter and things need to work. Kellee reflected that in our new sites.

We only work with Kellee.

How did you come to work with Prairie Giraffe?

We had crossed paths with Kellee in our community. We really liked his work and knew he could accommodate a very particular and detail-oriented job. So, we decided to hire him.

We spent less than $10,000.

The project started in November 2018 and is ongoing.

We’re happy with the websites that Prairie Giraffe produced. We can now track our clicks, views, and other metrics, along with feedback from clients.

How did Prairie Giraffe perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re a really busy practice and need a lot of communication and some deadlines to keep a project moving. Kellee has done a great job making sure that he has the information he needs from us and vice versa.

Kellee is the best part about working with Prairie Giraffe. He’s very creative and great at working with people. He saw our website as an opportunity to upgrade our client experience and marketing capabilities and has been willing to tackle that challenge. That proactiveness has been tremendously helpful for us. Prairie Giraffe has done a phenomenal job with our sites without overpromising their services.

No, Kellee has been very professional throughout the past year that we’ve worked together. I can’t think of anything I’d have him improve.

Make sure you know what you want for your website, marketing, or whatever you hire Prairie Giraffe to do. Kellee can hold your hand through the whole process to ensure that you’re getting what you want, but your project will go more smoothly if you get organized beforehand.

Digital Marketing &Web Design for Emergency Restoration Co.

“They follow up regularly to make sure we're pleased with everything.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Helpign boost Google rankings, Growth Partner Media has been managing digital marketing and Google advertising. They also make structural changes to the website and keep the site up-to-date.

Gilette, Wyoming
Derek Powell
Founder, Disaster Recovery and Duct Masters

The traffic to the website has increased and the number of new clients is on the rise. Growth Partner Media went above and beyond to meet all needs despite the presence of two different trains of thought within the in-house team. Their honesty and commitment made them a reliable partner.

I'm the founder of Disaster Recovery and Duct Masters. Our primary services include emergency restorations of the structures affected by fire, water, or mold.

What challenge were you trying to address with Growth Partner Media?

We were very reliant on paper marketing, so we were looking for a vendor to help us move into the digital marketing space.

Growth Partner Media oversees our Google advertising and makes structural changes to our website to improve our Google rankings. They make sure our content is read by Google algorithms and is presented in an understandable format to our potential clients. Our name is relatively unique in the digital space, so they’ve helped us with rebranding as well. In terms of social media, we mostly use Facebook and we’re planning to get on Instagram in the near future.

We mostly work with Kellee (Managing Director, Growth Partner Media).

How did you come to work with Growth Partner Media?

We met Growth Partner Media at a networking event. We explained our needs to them and they understood us right away.

We pay them $1,200–$1,800 per month.

We started working with them in August 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

We use a CRM that's very specific to our industry and has a robust intake process during which we ask people how they found out about us. According to our metrics, about 82% of our new clients have come directly from Google.

How did Growth Partner Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They follow up regularly to make sure we're pleased with everything. Google is constantly evolving, but they're making all the necessary tweaks and adjustments to keep our website up-to-date. We have two different schools of thought in our company–an old one and a new one, so there is a lot of resistance to change from some individuals. Growth Partner Media was very adaptable and worked through all the challenges successfully. They made sure all the parties were informed throughout the process and pleased with the end goal.

They've set realistic expectations. Not every single campaign is going to be a raging success when you have a smaller budget. They've been very honest with us and they've never promised something they are not able to deliver. In fact, they probably undersell themselves as to what they're capable of doing.

Nothing serious jumps out. They were a little stumbled by the fact that we have two different trains of thought in our organization, but they recovered very quickly.

They've communicated with us regularly, which helped us build trust. It's much more difficult to work with those companies that can't meet with you, either in person or online.