ROI Driven Digital Marketing Leader

PPC Position is a full-service Internet marketing agency specializing in SEO, Local PPC, National PPC and responsive lead-generation websites.

Our core service is Digital Marketing. PPC Position have helped hundreds of firms for improve organic search visibility since 2011. Here at PPC Position, we have built campaigns on local as well as national levels.

Our Expertise:
Search Engine Optimization
Digital Marketing
Pay Per Click (Google AdWords)
Socail Media Marketing
Email Marketing

Ahmedabad, India
  • Vishwas City 3, Vandematram Road, Gota,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 382481

Our client base consists of Product & Services Providers Company. We can provide references upon request.

SEO & PPC for Landscaping Company

"Since we started advertising, I’ve been getting calls to request our services at least once a day."

July 2017 - Ongoing

PPC Position initially designed an optimized website and now manages SEO, Google AdWords, and AdWords Express campaigns. They also run periodic speed tests and implement best practices.

Fairfax, Virginia
Gustavo Cantarelli
Owner, Evergreen Lawn & Landscape Services

The new website attracts 1,500 monthly visitors and brings in daily client calls. Despite a large time difference, PPC Position responds quickly to requests and pays attention to crucial details. Their affordable pricing and helpful attitude set them apart from competitors.

I am the owner of a landscaping company called Evergreen Lawns. We’ve been in business using our current name for five years.

What challenge were you trying to address with PPC Position?

The challenge was getting my name out there and attracting more clients. I wanted to expand the business beyond what we’d been doing for the past 10 years.

PPC Position built my website. Since then, they’ve helped with backend SEO. We started advertising two weeks ago using Google AdWords and AdWords Express. I get a report every month that shows how well the site is doing and provides all the details of their work. They test our web page each month to make sure that there are no errors and that the speed meets Google’s standards.

I have a main point of contact on their side. We interact daily on Skype, at any time of the day. He gives me the attention that I want and asks questions about my approach to advertising. He does a good job and is there when I need him.

How did you come to work with PPC Position?

I was introduced to them by a friend of my business in July 2017. At the time, I needed to have everything done, including the website. I never had an idea of how much work was necessary to promote a business on the web. My friend had used PPC Position for a while and said that the service was working great for him, so I reached out to them.

The SEO work costs $200 per month, and the advertising work costs $150, which makes the total cost $350 per month. We only started the advertising services two weeks ago. I spent another $500 to build the web page.

I started discussions with them in July 2017, and the SEO work began in September of that year. It took them a month to get the website up and running, ensure that the photos and pages were correct, and remove grammatical errors. I plan to continue working with PPC Position.

I have 1,500 monthly visitors to my website. Since we started advertising, I’ve been getting calls to request our services at least once a day. It was a bit of an investment at first, but the last two weeks have paid off.

How did PPC Position perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great. If I have a question at any time of day, I can send them a Skype message and they will get back to me quickly. We have an 8-hour time difference, but they’ve never taken too long to respond. We communicate through Skype for regular communication and email for more complex messages.

We had a lot of email back-and-forth at the beginning to discuss the wording of the site and other elements. After that, we’ve mainly talked through Skype chat. It’s more convenient for both parties.

I shopped around and looked at other agencies before choosing PPC Position. The price made a big difference to me. They respond quickly, give me the attention I need, and make any changes I want on the web page. I haven’t had experience with other web development and SEO companies, but PPC Position has met my expectations so far.

It’s important to have a basic idea of the services before talking to PPC Position. Have all your questions and ideas in mind.

Overall Score The experience has been great. I’ve learned a lot from them, and I’m excited to see future progress.
    The website took a bit longer, partly because I didn’t have experience in the area.
    I’ve been getting a lot of calls in the past weeks, which I assume has to do with their work.
    Because of the attention they’ve given me, and the work they’ve put into building my website from scratch.
    I’ve recommended them to a few friends who needed advertising and SEO services.

SEO, AdWords, & Social Media for Silicone Parts Retailer

“They offer great value in the services that they provide, and I would rate them 5/5 stars.”

May - Dec. 2017

PPC Position provided SEO services including keyword ranking, Google AdWords management, and general site optimization. They also created new accounts on Instagram and Twitter to increase visibility.

Paraguay
Sales Manager, Silicone Parts Retailer

The engagement was ended short due to a perceived lack of return among senior management, despite solid results after only a month of SEO work. The manager that worked with PPC Position directly was very impressed with their quality of work and intends to work with them again in moving forward.

We are a silicon breast-forms e-commerce business selling to customers in the U.S. and Europe. We cater to women who’ve lost their breasts to mastectomies, as well as to transgender people and anyone else who’s looking to enhance their chests. I am the sales manager for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with PPC Position?

We were trying to obtain a better position on Google to attract more business and increase our digital visibility. We were seeing about 5-10 visits per day at most, which we wanted to improve as much as possible.

PPC Position provided SEO services and Google AdWords management. They also redesigned our website, which was extremely outdated. They also set up our Instagram and Twitter accounts to increase visibility. Previously, we’d only had a Facebook profile and a site to promote our business. The team also created another Gmail account for our company.

We had one primary contact with whom we were in touch every day over Skype and WhatsApp.

How did you come to work with PPC Position?

We were seeing low metrics on our site and my boss asked me to find a way to increase them. I started looking on Google for qualified companies and found a page with 50-100 names. I read PPC Position’s reviews and eventually inquired about their pricing. They answered our emails quickly, so we decided to work together.

We have spent around $20,000.

We started working with PPC Position in mid-May 2017. For now, we’re not investing on SEO or AdWords anymore. The contract ended in December 2017.

The collaboration has ended because my boss didn’t see the return on investment. I told her that this is a six-to-eight-month process, and that since our prices were high, we couldn’t compete with other companies. One or two weeks after they started working for us, we started seeing more visits, and they fixed some issues on our site while optimizing it for SEO. I would recommend them if someone were looking for SEO services.

The engagement was successful in some respects. I learned about many of the efforts needed for online marketing. Since I’m only a manager, and the owner doesn’t want to lower the price of our products, resulting sales weren’t very substantial. However, our investment in PPC Position’s work resulted in an improved site, and we now have a higher ranking in South America. The end of the engagement was not a result of PPC Position or their work. In the coming months, I’m sure that my boss will ask me to hire them again.

How did PPC Position perform from a project management standpoint?

We were given new and better options for keywords in the form of an Excel sheet, out of which we incorporated 10-15. We also received very clear monthly reports. The team was organized and did a great job for the month we spent working together. The only issue we had was our products’ pricing, which they recommended we lower.

I am usually available 24/7 on Skype, both at the office and on my phone. The communication was very reliable. Some of the work took a lot of time, and, from my point of view, there were tasks that could have been done faster. The overall results were very good considering the duration of the engagement, so I have no major complaints.

They’re the first company I’ve hired for SEO work, so I can’t really compare them to others. PPC Position stood out through their reviews on a list of top digital marketing agencies. After asking several companies for quotes, they were the first to answer, and showed a genuine interest in taking us on as a client.

I found their work to be of high quality, but some of the changes we asked for took longer than expected. From my point of view, they could have worked faster, but I haven’t worked in the IT field, so I can’t say for sure. They offer great value in the services that they provide, and I would rate them 5/5 stars.

I’ve had a good experience with PPC Position. Our account manager was very friendly and made the effort to get to know us as a client. This was crucial when it came to establishing trust. They should continue working this way.

I fully recommend them.

SEO for Wedding Videographer

"I think the flexibility and attention PPC Position gives us are important."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

PPC Positions provided a holistic digital marketing campaign including SEO, PPC, and social media marketing to generate leads in the local area.

Alexandria, Virginia
Owner, Feeling Film Works

PPC Positions provided tangible results and transparent explanation of the work that happened behind the scenes. They deliver great client attention and often don't charge for assistance.

I’m the owner of and editor at Feeling Film Works. We work with wedding films.

What challenge were you trying to address with PPC Position?

We don’t know a lot about SEO or Google, and PPC Position helped us a lot with that part of the process.

PPC Position provided us with SEO, Google research, and social media assistance, including a lot of work with Facebook and Instagram. Our target market is local, and they created campaigns for social media and Google, which was also part of their SEO work, and they included important keywords. We worked together to come up with the keywords, and they also integrated these keywords into our website for both blogs and summaries. They taught me how and where to incorporate the keywords on the website because I don’t know much about it.

How did you come to work with PPC Position?

We found PPC Position and a few other companies on Fiverr, and we decided to go with PPC Position because they have more services that we need and they didn't charge extra for each service we needed. They were always open to helping us with what we needed. They’re the only company we’ve hired for this kind of work.

How much have you invested with PPC Position?

I think we’ve spent around $5,000.

We started working together in January 2016, and our work is ongoing.

I think the SEO took around five or six months to work. PPC Position always sends us a lot of information about our traffic and how it’s growing. I think it’s worked well, but it takes some time. They’re transparent about their strategies and about providing analytics for us.

They’re always available, even with the different time zones. Whenever I need them, they work fast and respond quickly.

How did PPC Position perform from a project management standpoint?

PPC Position was great—better than I expected. We used Skype for most of our communication and some email. Usually, we only spoke with one person at PPC Position, which is what I prefer.

What did you find most impressive about PPC Position?

I think the flexibility and attention PPC Position gives us are important. I don't think we are just “one more client, one more number” for them; they really give us attention when we need something. For example, right now we’re changing the name of the company, which means more work for them, but they’re not charging us for it.

Are there any areas PPC Position could improve?

To be honest, I can’t think of anything right now that PPC Position can improve.

Overall Score PPC Position is working well for me, and I don't think I need to change to another company.
    PPC Position fits my budget. If I need them to do more or less work for me in a given month because of cost concerns, they’re flexible.
    PPC Position is flexible and always available. They understand what they’re doing, and they give us options and ideas.
    I’ve already recommended PPC Position.

SEO Management for Insurance Agent

"PPC Position has helped get us better rankings."

PPC Position worked with an insurance provider to improve organic search listings on Google in order to maximize web traffic and increase revenue.

Huntington, West Virginia
Insurance Agent

PPC Position has succeeded in delivering increased web traffic. They used white hat methodologies, proving their commitment to ethical behavior.​​​

We're a State Farm Insurance agency, primarily selling auto and life insurance.

What business challenge were you trying to address with PPC Position?

The parent company doesn't let each agent have their own website. Rather, we have microsites through which people can obtain information and quotes. We wanted to have as many hits as possible on our microsite.

PPC Position provides organic listings on Google searches. We want to have as high a ranking as possible within non-paid search results. They are not providing pay-per-click management.

How did you come to work with PPC Position?

I happened to run into PPC Position's owner through some other SEO-related work. He told me that he could help my own business, I listened to him, and we've worked together since.

The cost of PPC Position's work is $10,000 per year.

We started working with PPC Position in early-2014.

PPC Position has helped get us better rankings. The results took some time to appear, but PPC Position delivered them. If the approach is working, we leave it alone. We haven't tracked our results, even though we should.

What distinguishes PPC Position from other providers?

PPC Position uses white-hat guidelines, which I find important. Once those ranking are attained, they will remain high. That's not necessarily true using black-hat ones.

Is there anything PPC Position could have improved or done differently?

Everyone wants to have more clicks to their site, but I couldn't ask PPC Position for more than they're doing already.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with PPC Position?

The agency needs to know as much as possible about the client they're working for, and their competitors.

We don't have very strict timelines, but I wouldn't downgrade PPC Position for something which isn't applicable.
    PPC Position gives us a good bang for our buck.
    I chose PPC Position because of their quality. They've done well for me.
    I'd be pretty likely to recommend PPC Position to others, as long as they weren't in my business.