Add some weight to your brand.

We're passionate about our client experience.

For over 10 years, Pound Design has created compelling designs for a wide variety of project types. As a branding, design and web development firm, we strive to create unique, timeless visual identities and professional, intuitive websites. We are strong advocates for developing clean and functional user experiences built upon thoughtful designs that showcase the best in our clients and deliver effective results.

Our clients’ satisfaction is what keeps us moving. By taking the time to understand your business goals, we're able to craft a considered and purposeful design solution that fits your business and helps you stand out from the crowd. Let’s work together and add some weight to your brand!

2008
Austin, TX
  • 2104 Maldon Place
    Austin, TX 78722

Red Horn Coffehouse & Brewing Co., Rabbit Hole Brewing, CoffeeShark Espresso+Pints, Warehouse Billiard Bar, West Pecan Coffee+Beer, The Growler Bar, Gemalto, Real Massive, Battle for a Cure, Creative Action, Performance Utilities, iQuate, Stone Hill Optical, Mint Builders, Texas Disposal Systems, Summit Cabinets, Reliable Pool Care, Vista Lending, Double Toasted

Rebranding Strategy & Web Design for Consulting Firm

“Pound Design+Branding was customer-centric, nimble, and open to new ideas.”

May 2015 - Jan. 2016

Pound Design+Branding took the lead in a rebranding project. The team created the logo and website and provided coaching on sustaining online visibility.

Erica Ekwurzel
Founder, CivicAIM

The new website and logo received positive feedback from clients on its sophisticated look and feel. Pound Design+Branding’s attentiveness, receptiveness to ideas, and flexibility fostered a positive collaboration.

I am the founder and owner of CivicAIM, a consulting firm that supports grantmaking organizations. We offer customized services to advance the mission-driven endeavors of our clients and serve as a way to inspire others to embrace civic impact. Our clients include private foundations, funder collaboratives, and philanthropic giving circles. In every detail of our work, we develop, strengthen, and connect civic leaders and help them become effective philanthropic advocates.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pound Design+Branding?

Pound Design+Branding created the inaugural website of our company.

I wanted to create a functional and informative website that focused on philanthropy and targeted philanthropic individuals and institutions that wanted to make a difference with their charitable giving. My goal was the immediate and future growth of my company.

After I researched and interviewed several marketing and design firms, it was clear Pound Design+Branding offered the expertise, creativity, and personalized service I sought.

Pound Design+Branding created my branding platform, logo, and website. They also coached me on how to sustain our company’s web presence. Pound Design+Branding’s founders presented professional recommendations and strategies for keeping my online presence fresh, dynamic, and crisp.

Both founders supported the project wholeheartedly.

Pound Design+Branding helped me achieve my goals. Their work was pivotal as I had rebranded the firm from advocacy to philanthropic-specific expertise. I continually receive positive feedback on the logo and its meaning. Plus, my company website has a professional look and a warm feel.

It was excellent.

Pound Design+Branding was customer-centric, nimble, and open to new ideas.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Branding for Billiard Establishment

"Their design is innovative, crisp and unique."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Proud Design+Branding redefined the image of a food establishment through comprehensive branding efforts. Their services included logo design, website development, and the creation of promotional merchandise.

Principal, Food & Drink Establishment

The agency delivered a fantastic logo that bar patrons have already begun to identify with the company. The highly-efficient team proved to be easy and enjoyable to work with. Consistently delivering quality designs, Proud Design+Branding flaunts an unrivaled level of artistic ability.

We are a billiard hall that has been an Austin, Texas icon for the past 35 years. Principal

For what projects/services did your company hire Pound Design+Branding?

Our bar is 35 years old and was in dire need of a "freshen up" to meet today's high standards. We needed a new name, logo, website, paper, ad mats, signage etc.

Create a new identity a younger generation could identify with

I searched through many websites (for weeks) and selected them for their artistic ability and professionalism.

Our bar is 35 years old and was in dire need of a freshen up to meet today's high standards. We needed a new name, logo, website, paper, ad mats etc.

We had a team of three guys helping with our project

It’s difficult to choose art, but when I saw the work product from the guys at Pound Design it was a clear choice. Their design is innovative, crisp and unique. We have had them do logo branding, website design, social media copy and promotional product design. We have had our new logo less than 6 months and people already identify it with our company. All that and they are super easy and fun to work with!

Smooth, super easy to work with

Quality of designs presented, hard to choose!

No, just need more of them!

Branding Development & Collateral for Real Estate Firm

"My business looks extremely professional and is easily recognizable thanks to Pound Design+Branding's work."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Pound Design+Branding created the entire brand strategy for a real estate company, including logo design and development. They also took care of collateral.

Emily Dieckmann
Owner, Emily Dieckmann Real Estate

The assigned team delivered a website that gave the company a professional appearance that’s easy to recognize. Pound Design+Branding’s organized working style produces great results. They’re also always available to tackle new tasks.

I’m the owner of a real estate firm that focuses on listing homes for sale.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pound Design+Branding?

I mainly needed help with brand development and hired them for the task.

I was basically looking to attain a clean brand that attracts attention.

I knew of Pound Design+Branding’s previous work.

Pound Design+Branding handled logo development and design, which then was used across various other mediums.

They assigned two people to our project.

My business looks extremely professional and is easily recognizable thanks to Pound Design+Branding's work. It was a collaborative design process.

The workflow was amazing. Whenever I need something new designed or an update to my logo, their team is on it.

The designs they brought to the table were remarkable, as well as their team's organized way of running projects.

I don’t see anything Pound Design+Branding needs to improve.