Push the envelope with first-class marketing.

The Postcard Agency connects brands with people who matter to them through dynamic digital, social media and content marketing strategies. Crafty and creative, we reinvigorate brands with our imaginative mindsets and business-driven marketing strategies.

Our penchant for quality writing, design, technology and performance measurement helps brands build brand awareness, spur engagement, demonstrate their thought leadership, generate leads and convert prospects into customers. Our services include:

Content Marketing

• Case studies
  • E-books
  • Content performance analysis

Social Media Marketing

• Social media content creation & management (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube & Pinterest)
  • Campaign strategy & management to meet business & marketing goals
  • Engagement with target audiences and influencers
  • Social media post graphic templates
  • Crisis management
  • Social media campaign tracking with UTM parameters in Google Analytics
  • In-depth monthly social media performance analysis

Digital Marketing

• Feature stories
  • Editorials & columns

2018
Miami, FL

Our team members have provided marketing services to brands across industries in Miami and beyond. We specialize in the hotel, real estate, travel, retail, media, technology, healthcare, law, finance, media and nonprofit industries.

Web Dev and SEO for Realtor Website

“The Postcard Agency was extremely responsive and accomplished our goals in a very timely fashion.”

Nov. 2018 - Dec. 2018

The Postcard Agency designed and developed an SEO-friendly site to increase a real estate agent’s digital presence. It includes a lead capture tool with a direct feed to the MLS for users to input data.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Steve Wetzler
Real Estate Agent, The K Company

The website The Postcard Agency produced makes it easy for users to search properties of interest. They optimized the platform to stand apart from the competition and used SEO best practice to attracts leads and consumers. A synergistic workflow yielded a timely and satisfying delivery.

I am a full-time residential real estate agent in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Postcard Agency?

I hired The Postcard Agency to optimize my web presence.

My goal for this project was to create an easy-to-navigate site for consumers who are interested in either buying or selling a home in Fort Lauderdale.

When I interviewed Jonathan (President, The Postcard Agency), I found him extremely knowledgeable and forward thinking. He patiently explained the concept of SEO and how to utilize specific keywords to drive prospects to my site.

The Postcard Agency developed my website to stand out from the competition. They built the site to be concise and easy to navigate. A lead capture tool it includes allows consumers to put in their information. A direct feed to the multiple listings service (MLS) allows them to easily search properties that interest them at their own pace.

I worked hand-in-hand with Jonathan (President, The Postcard Agency). He patiently explained what we needed to accomplish in order to satisfy my goals.

I am beyond thrilled with what The Postcard Agency has been able to accomplish for me in such a short period of time. They are brilliant about website development and SEO optimization. My web presence has dramatically improved in a very competitive environment.

The workflow between The Postcard Agency, the owner, and myself was extremely smooth. The entire process was uneventful; we experienced no issues.

The Postcard Agency was incredibly responsive and accomplished our goals in a very timely fashion.

I can't think of any areas that could be improved. The Postcard Agency, especially their owner, exceeded all of my expectations.

Social Media Consulting for Digital Marketing Agency

"Their team is reliable—they’ll go above and beyond for every step."

Dec. 2017–Ongoing

The Postcard Agency provides ongoing outsourced social media consulting assistance for several firms. They supply a range of services, including content creation and digital presence management.

Miami, Florida
Will Sears
CEO, W. BRADFORD

The efforts have earned relevant followers and increased online visibility for several clients. The Postcard Agency has been a consistent partner and strives to ensure every team is satisfied. Determination coupled with expertise has made for a smooth engagement.

I’m the CEO of W. BRADFORD, a digital marketing agency. We do full-service marketing for B2B clients in the tech professional services-related industries. Our company provides a range of services including video production, marketing strategy, content creation, public relations, web development, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Postcard Agency?

We needed to provide social media consultation for multiple clients.

They handle the strategy and approach for several of our customers, but their involvement depends on the needs of the project.  In general, their team will begin by gaining an understanding of the specific market, do data-driven research on competitors, and create a sophisticated, measurable approach.

We work directly with Jonathan (CEO, The Postcard Agency). He has a team of vendors who support him based on the project’s requirements.

How did you come to work with The Postcard Agency?

I had a connection with Jonathan and decided to let him help with one of our key clients. I increased the scope after seeing the immediate results, and he was able to meet those needs.

Per month, we spend between $7,000–$10,000.

We started working together in December 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our clients have seen an immediate increase in social media activity with The Postcard Agency’s services. Their team has delivered quality followers from each client’s specific audience. For some clients, Jonathan’s work on their Instagram led to multiple sales and inquiries. In another case, they garnered 4,500 quality followers for a B2B firm.

How did The Postcard Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

The deliver all projects ahead of time and efficiently. Usually, I review their work and we have rounds of revisions, if necessary. Once I get my client’s approval, The Postcard Agency implements their strategies.

Their team is reliable—they’ll go above and beyond for every step. Jonathan and his team have the skills to keep all parties happy and get results. They’re hardworking and professional.

It’ll be great to see what they can do once they grow further. Once they scale to handle more clients, they’ll be able to handle larger amounts of work.

It’s important to trust their team and let them lead the way. They know how to create a strategy that works, and they’ll be honest with you about how to get there.