ROI-Focused Web Design and Digital Marketing

We are a California-based Internet marketing and web design company dedicated to providing businesses and non-profits with successful Internet marketing campaigns and websites that will grow their businesses and brands. From web design to search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click advertising (PPC) to social media marketing - Post Modern Marketing can handle it all! We're proud to be long-term partners with so many local and regional businesses.

Sacramento, CA
  • 140 Washington Ave Suite 200
    Reno, NV 89503
  • 3101 Clays Mill Road Suite 205B
    Lexington, KY 40503

We serve businesses and organizations of all sizes, in many different capacities. Some of our clients include Raley's, the City of Sacramento, Western Digital, Amazing Lash Studio, Uncle Vito's, Burgers & Brews, Building Materials Distributors, Fulcrum Properties, Diede Construction, Trainor Fairbrook Attorneys at Law, Penney & Associates, Track 7 Brewing, River Oak Center for Children, and many, many more.

Basi Insurance - Web Design and Development

We developed a new website for Basi Insurance in California. The focus was local, relationship, and functionality for their staff.

I-TAP - Digital Marketing and Web Development

We've assisted I-TAP in growing their business dramatically through SEO, PPC, Social Media ads and more!

Delta Charter Bus - Website Development

We developed a new website to allow for better SEO, better conversion optimization, and to tell a compelling story to the right clients interested in services.

Track 7 Brewing - Website Development

Website design and development for Track 7 Brewery. Included video direction, photography shoot, and a custom system to allow for online sales.

All Weather Architectural Aluminum - Website Development

We designed and developed the website for AllWeather. With a clean design and great imagery, along with a system for the client to manage architectural files and brochures, it was a great success!

WKBK&Y Attorneys at Law - Web Design and Development

We design and built the website for WKBK&Y. This included a photo shoot, and creation of original content for best practices in SEO and responsiveness.

Web Design and Development - West Coast Motorcycle Tours

The design and development of a new website for a touring company in California.

Website Restoration & Migration for Home Security Provider

"Post Modern Marketing massively exceeded expectations; we couldn't have asked for a more professional solution."

June 2019

Post Modern Marketing restored a WordPress website from local backup files. They also gained access to the DNS records and switched the site to a new hosting provider.

Woodland Hills, California
Heather Spencer
Project Manager, Marketing, GHS Interactive Security, LLC

Page load times and overall site efficiency have increased markedly since the engagement began. Post Modern Marketing’s responsiveness and ability to quickly solve problems were hallmarks of their work. Their knowledge of website technology made them a valuable partner.

I’m a project manager for the marketing & sales department for GHS Interactive Security, LLC. We’re a California-based smart home security and automation service provider for residential and commercial customers nationwide. I’m responsible for social media content, website management, and other various sales and marketing projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Post Modern Marketing?

Our website recently went down and all content was lost due to a transition in our internal leadership. We needed help to successfully restore the site from a local backup.

We wanted a partner with knowledge of WordPress and reputable hosting service providers who could successfully implement a website restoration. Not having a working website would be drastically detrimental to our current and potential customers.

I searched on Google for "how to fix your website when it is down." That led me to a useful blog by Post Modern Marketing on how to restore a site, as well as an option for a free consultation. They called me within minutes of my submission on their online contact form. I chose them for their professional response, vast knowledge of the problem, and the ability to implement a quick solution.

Post Modern Marketing completely restored our website from the local backup. I provided access to the files via Dropbox. Our hosting provider, GoDaddy, had been absolutely no help to me or our internal IT department. They interfaced with them on our behalf and got access to the DNS records. They rebuilt the site in WordPress, including multiple plugins.

I worked directly with Josh (Owner & CEO, Post Modern Marketing).

Our website has been completely restored and is now being hosted by a new provider. We’re seeing faster page load times and increased efficiency on both the back- and frontend. Post Modern Marketing massively exceeded expectations; we couldn't have asked for a more professional solution.

We obviously needed our website restored as soon as possible. Post Modern Marketing worked quickly to get our site back online. Josh was so knowledgeable, and his every response was immediate and effective. We communicated through email, phone calls, and text.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Post Modern Marketing. Their knowledge of the situation was impressive, as was their ability to quickly solve the problem. I really appreciated their willingness to work on such short notice, and the courteous professionalism portrayed in all communication.

There were no areas for improvement in our project. They did a fantastic job, and we couldn't have asked for a better partner.

Overall Score They're responsive, professional, and courteous.
    Excellent communication and extremely responsive.
    Cost was very competitive, especially given the high level of service.
    They're absolutely the best.
    I will highly recommend them to everyone.

Web Dev & Design for Equestrian Facility

"From beginning to end, Post Modern Marketing was easy to communicate with and unbelievably efficient."

Apr. - May 2019

Post Modern Marketing designed and developed a website.

Lexington, Kentucky
Danielle Zipperer
Owner, Dalisay Equestrian

The user-friendly website received positive feedback for its visual appeal. Post Modern Marketing’s expertise and efficiency created significant value. The team provided excellent service while generating creative solutions.

I’m the owner and head trainer of Dalisay Equestrian. We are a boutique equestrian facility that provides hunter/jumper training, clinics, therapy, and care for horses and riders.

For what projects/services did your company hire Post Modern Marketing?

I hired Post Modern Marketing to design and develop our website.

I wanted a website that represented the feel and image of my company. I also wanted it to be extremely functional and easy to navigate.

I chose Post Modern Marketing because of their excellent communication and vast knowledge of design, development, and marketing.

We met a couple of times to discuss what I wanted within my website, who I wanted to attract, and what overall look and feel I was going for. They also asked many questions during each visit to better understand my industry. The team also made a demo to check that they were on the right track. We made a few changes and met again when the website was complete.

There were four people on the team. I met and communicated with the project manager.

They had so many great ideas that I knew I was in good hands. The site has earned positive feedback from its many users. Visitors comment on the site’s navigability and beautiful design. That’s exactly what I wanted.

From beginning to end, Post Modern Marketing was easy to communicate with and unbelievably efficient. They exceeded my expectations in every way; they are truly a unique company.

The team’s communication, efficiency, creativity, customer support stood out. I was impressed with their creativity and suggestions throughout the process.

No, I wasn’t aware of any areas.

Overall Score I love my website. Thank you Post Modern Marketing.
    Their flexibility made the partnership easy.
    They are worth every penny. I thought they were fairly priced.
    The website was top-notch quality.
    I recommend them to everyone looking for help with web design and marketing.

Website Design and Development for Charter Bus Company

"Communication was easy, and their management of deadlines was highly effective."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Post Modern Marketing designed and developed a website for a charter bus company. They built lead capture forms for the site and added videos and images to promote the branding of the firm.

Stockton, California
Shiloh Foust
CEO, Delta Charter Bus

Since the launch of the website, lead generation has grown, and larger contracts have been won. The team was efficient and dedicated, and development processes ran seamlessly. Post Modern Marketing handled issues in a professional manner, emphasizing collaboration throughout the project.

I’m the CEO of Delta Charter Bus, a motor coach and school bus transportation company in Northern California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Post Modern Marketing?

Our website was outdated and didn't render on mobile browsers. We hired Post Modern Marketing to build a fresh, professional site that would help us generate leads.

We were hoping to see lower bounce rates, higher levels of conversions, and more connections with larger firms.

We compiled an initial list by gathering referrals from peers and conducting background research. We chose Post Modern Marketing after reading over reviews and holding interviews with several firms.

Their team designed and developed our website for mobile and desktop browsers. They implemented lead capture forms and added videos and images to support our brand.

TThey assigned five people to our project.

Our lead generation has been strong, and we’ve seen greater interaction with larger companies. We’ve seen a link between the quality of our website and the size of the contracts we’ve earned.

Communication was easy, and their management of deadlines was highly effective. Josh (CEO, Post Modern Marketing) was proactive in solving problems and made sure the development of the site ran smoothly.

They were responsive, even when we ran into problems. There were moments when we didn’t see eye-to-eye regarding their design choices, and they were willing to have in-depth discussions so that they could respond to our concerns.

The prototype fell short of our expectations, and there were a few instances where communication lagged. That being said, the final product was fantastic.

Overall Score Our new website meets all of our needs.
    Their project management was straightforward.
    They were affordable for the level of skill they offer.
    They were able to build a great product through collaboration with our team.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for a well-designed website.

Web Upgrade for Garage Door Manufacturing Company

"The task-oriented mindset of Post Modern Marketing made them an effective partner."

July–Oct. 2018

Post Modern Marketing designed and built an upgraded website. They arranged new product pictures and other content to mirror existing branding collateral.

General Manager, Door Manufacturing Company

The improved website has received high praise and makes the business stand out in a crowded industry. The Post Modern Marketing team was a dedicated collaborator with an efficient, easy-to-follow process. Their attentiveness and responsiveness made for a seamless engagement.

I’m the general manager of a garage door manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Post Modern Marketing?

Our website was outdated and hadn’t been revamped in almost 10 years. We hired Post Modern Marketing to update our site to match the style of the new brochure we launched.

We showed Post Modern Marketing our new brochure and existing pictures of our products. After deciding we needed new photographs for the site, we had a photoshoot and their team began building and arranging the new site. They developed the site to match the style and tone of our new brochures and product photos.

There were between 3–4 people assigned to our project. Katya (COO, Post Modern Marketing) and Isabel (Project Manager, Post Modern Marketing) were very involved in the process.

How did you come to work with Post Modern Marketing?

We interviewed several teams but thought Post Modern Marketing’s approach and personalities were the right fit. They presented a set process that made us confident in their abilities to carry out the project.

We spent around $20,000 on their services.

We worked together between July–October 2018.

Our dealers and internal team have given glowing feedback on the new site. The platform looks high-end, professional, and matches the brochure. We’re confident that our business stands out from others in our industry because of the new site.

How did Post Modern Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was highly professional and efficient. If there was a task they needed us to complete, we’d be aware of it with plenty of time to accomplish it. We had no issues with communication and they’d send us links to review their work in a timely manner. We primarily spoke through email and they were good at keeping us informed.

The task-oriented mindset of Post Modern Marketing made them an effective partner. They maintained a flow that was easy to follow throughout the project. We could tell they were capable and had done this type of work before.

There’s nothing I can think of for them to improve–we’re pleased with our experience and the results.

Bringing a clear vision to the project will make the process easier. You’ll save time by giving their team a general direction for your goal.

Digital Marketing and Recruitment For Hair Studio Franchise

"Post Modern Marketing delivers a personal touch."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Post Modern Marketing assists with digital marketing and recruitment services. Their team works with Facebook marketing, developing paid ads. They also post content on the website.

Franchise Owner, Hair Salon

Recruitment is going smoothly, and several Facebook marketing tactics have been successful. Post Modern Marketing went above and beyond. Their well-organized team is responsive and cooperative. They readily communicate and provide constant updates of their work. Expect a personable team.

I’m the owner of a hair studio franchise.

What challenge were you trying to address with Post Modern Marketing?

We needed help with digital marketing and recruitment.

We initially asked Post Modern Marketing for help with Facebook marketing, and that has since expanded to helping us recruit through Facebook. Their team runs paid ads through the platform, and post on our website.

Our salons are more of a convenience type business versus a social media-driven business. It’s a work in progress determining the best ways to go when it comes to marketing.

They are currently working with three of the salons, but it’s possible we’ll expand their services depending on the success of these

Our primary contact is Katya (Marketing Manager, Post Modern Marketing). Post Modern Marketing has a two-person team and assigns others on specific projects.

How did you come to work with Post Modern Marketing?

We used Post Modern Marketing for social media marketing for another franchise of ours. Since they did such a fantastic job, we wanted them to try with the hair salons as well.

We pay Post Modern Marketing between $400-$500 each month per location.

We started working together in August 2017, and the work is ongoing.

The work Post Modern Marketing has been successful for recruitment. We’ve had several popular discount coupons through Facebook.

How did Post Modern Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Katya is super-efficient and easy to work with. She makes immediate changes when we need them and meets with us on a global level to make sure everything is moving smoothly. She is also extremely open-minded. I speak to her once a month, and we go over the results. Post Modern Marketing provides me with answers right away. I receive a weekly update and extensive monthly reports.

We’ve worked with a lot of vendors and know I don’t work well with companies that aren’t responsive. Post Modern Marketing delivers a personal touch. They’re readily available for phone calls and emails. Their team accommodates to the communication model that works best for their client.

No, everything has been delivered as expected or exceeded expectations. We’re not using them company-wide, but their team continually suggests different options, and I enjoy that they do a lot of the thinking for our team.

Don’t stay with a process if it isn’t working. Make sure to keep in close contact with their team and change directions if you aren’t pleased.

Digital Marketing for Commercial Construction Firm

"The team is full of highly skilled and professional people who make our collaboration seamless and enjoyable."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Post Modern Marketing took over digital marketing services for a construction firm. Key services include social media marketing, web and logo design, e-blasts, blog posts, direct mail, and branding strategy.

Folsom, California
Christie Powell
Vice President, TruEdge Builds

Both online presence and engagement have increased, bringing in more inquiries. Post Modern Marketing delivered top-notch, detailed products on time and at excellent value. Their highly knowledgeable team works with professionalism and keeps in constant contact, requiring minimal supervision.

I’m the vice president of TruEdge Builds. We’re a design-build firm that specializes in commercial construction for niche markets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Post Modern Marketing?

We engaged Post Modern Marketing to perform digital marketing for us. Services include social media marketing, email blasts, blogs, web design, logo design, and our overall branding strategy.

We wanted to increase user engagement and gain momentum in social media. We also wanted our various advertising components—such as our postcard mailers, email blasts, tradeshow booth, and website—to stand out.

We found their team through Google and Yelp.

In our first meeting, I mapped out our company goals, culture, and other branding elements. Together, we peeled backed the layers to find our brand’s core, our goals, and the roadmap we would take to get there. Post Modern Marketing then took over all our marketing efforts. They increased our frequency in social media posts, emails, and mailers. They also perform ongoing research to understand our industry, clients, and trends and to write more nuanced content.

We work with two content writers, two designers, two digital marketers, and a manager.

Our revamped online presence and engagement have brought more inquiries into our service.

We structured a plan to streamline all communication from the get-go. Since then, the project has run smoothly.

No, I genuinely enjoy partnering with this firm.

Web Dev & Content Marketing for Law Firm

"They’ve never missed a deadline and sometimes exceed the production quota, which is fantastic."

July 2014 - Ongoing

Post Modern Marketing developed a website and designed a logo for a law firm. Their services expanded into content marketing geared to specific audiences. They provide site support and release articles weekly.

Davis, California
Michael O'Brien
Attorney, Law Office of Michael O'Brien

Site traffic grew to exceed expectations, providing an ROI multiplier of 2.8. Post Modern Marketing delivers high-quality content on time and with high SEO ranking. The highly responsive team requires minimal oversight. They provide honest feedback and generate creative ideas reliably.

I am an attorney and the owner of the Law Office of Michael O'Brien. We specialize in patents and intellectual property matters. Our flagship service is O’Brien Patent Solutions, which helps investors obtain exclusive rights to their new products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Post Modern Marketing?

I first engaged Post Modern Marketing to develop a website and design a logo for O’Brien Patent Solutions. However, the site was falling short of the traffic I wanted, so we expanded their services to include content marketing.

I wanted to increase traffic and generate bottom-line growth.

I initially searched for a local vendor in the Sacramento area. Post Modern Marketing had great reviews on Yelp, so we set up a meeting. We talked about my goals and the project budget, and Post Modern Marketing met every requirement. We started working together a few days later.

I wanted to filter my web visitors into two categories. People who had simple questions needed to find answers easily without involving me directly. People who wanted my legal services had to reach me quickly. Post Modern Marketing started writing articles with those two potential audiences in mind: those who needed answers and those who needed a call-to-action to purchase my services. Over time, the content has become more nuanced, detailed, and engaging. We typically release one article a week.

I work with John (Copywriter, Post Modern Marketing) who serves as my primary content creator. Emily (Developer, Post Modern Marketing) helps me implement cosmetic changes to the site, and Josh (Owner and CEO) runs the show.

To measure their impact, I created a separate payment portal for clients who found me through my site as opposed to those who found me through other sources. I compared the net revenue to the total cost of Post Modern Marketing’s advertising services. I looked for an ROI multiplier of at least two; for every dollar spent on advertising, I wanted to earn at least two dollars back in net income. In 2018, the site achieved a multiplier of 2.8. Post Modern Marketing’s articles consistently reach high SEO rankings for searches asking questions about patents or selling on Amazon. As a bonus, the time that people spend on the site has lengthened remarkably as well.

John and I set up a timeline for releasing articles and other content. Post Modern Marketing manages their team well, and I don’t feel the need to micromanage their work.

Their team is highly responsive. John frequently sends me ideas and responds professionally to my suggestions—even if he disagrees with me. They’ve never missed a deadline and sometimes exceed the production quota, which is fantastic.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score Post Modern Marketing met all goals and timelines. I’m highly satisfied with their work.
    We’ve created a workflow that accommodates our schedules well.
    They deliver high-quality products and services at an excellent value.
    The content receives high SEO rankings.
    I have referred many people to them over the years and will continue to do so.

Website Design and Dev for Real Estate Association

“They maintained a professional, personal relationship—they had a big-city feel with a small-town heart.”

Post Modern Marketing rebuilt a website to update an organization’s overall look and feel. After completing the project, they continued to revamp and host the new site.

Debbie Uhrenholt
Executive Director, ACRE

The website is now more user-friendly and appealing to new customers. The cleaner site enabled the organization to attract quality partners and members. As a team, Post Modern Marketing was patient, enthusiastic, and capable of producing work that fulfills specific expectations.

I’m the executive director for the Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) in the Sacramento region. We’re a nonprofit with a board of directors, consisting of the top-level professionals in the commercial real estate field. We bring together industry brokers, owners, and developers for business and educational events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Post Modern Marketing?

Our website was outdated and needed to be rebuilt. It wasn’t functional and we wanted it to be more current and easy to use.

The Post Modern Marketing team rebuilt an existing website from scratch. To begin the process, I'd give them detailed directions for each step of the project, and their team would report back to me with their progress. After I approved each action, they’d implement it into the site. This continued until the site was fully developed, and they continued to host and occasionally revamp the platform to keep it current.

We had a single point of contact on their team, which made communication seamless. We spoke to their project manager, and that individual then directed it to their team.

How did you come to work with Post Modern Marketing?

The board of directors our company is a part of is highly experienced, so they have a plethora of companies to recommend. We pulled those who had website development expertise and narrowed our list down to three. From there, the board gave me the responsibility of further investigating the teams, and I met with each of them. The pricing and overall feeling of trust and compatibility were the final factors because fostering a strong working relationship was a priority. We chose Post Modern Marketing because they met all of my criteria for a team.

From the beginning, they understood our organization was a charitable non-profit, and they were more than willing to work within our budget. We appreciated that they offered us amazing value for a fair price.

We started the project in 2013 and wrapped up development within three months; it was a quick turnaround.

The new website has refreshed the look of our organization, giving us an updated, professional appearance. Users can more easily navigate the site because it’s now organized and clean. We’re able to grow our number of memberships and attract higher-quality companies to improve our organization’s profile. We’re more visible and attractive to potential members because of the revamped site.

How did Post Modern Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Post Modern Marketing was an excellent team regarding communication and patience. They understood my need to review each step of their process, and never rushed ahead without my approval. If they couldn’t get something exactly the way I asked, they’d come back to me with comparable options and we'd work together toward a solution. We spoke to our one contact primarily over the phone and email, making communication clear and smooth.

Their team was full of smart individuals who were dedicated to the project. They maintained a professional, personal relationship—they had a big-city feel with a small-town heart.

Even though there were times they delivered something not quite on par with what I expected, they were eager to solve the issue quickly and professionally. Their team was solution-oriented, so they listened to my problem and found alternatives immediately.

Web Development for Mattress Website

“I don’t have any complaints. Overall, we’re satisfied with the website that they delivered.”

Mar. 2018 - Oct. 2018

Post Modern Marketing designed and developed a consumer-facing review website. With an intuitive design, the platform guides mattress buyers in finding the product best suited to their sleep habits.

Reno, Nevada
Matthew Ross
COO, The Slumber Yard

The website recently launched, but the accessible design is expected to boost incoming revenue in the future. Post Modern Marketing delivered quality work, showing a high level of interest, professionalism, and responsiveness throughout the engagement.

I’m the COO of The Slumber Yard. We focus on providing honest, helpful reviews and market comparisons to help consumers find mattresses and pillows that best fit their needs. We have multiple digital properties, including a website, YouTube channel, and mobile application.

For what projects/services did your company hire Post Modern Marketing?

We needed to build our website.

We wanted an intricate and consumer-friendly website with an intuitive design.

We’d worked with Post Modern Marketing on a different project. We were satisfied with those results, so we partnered with them again.

They designed and developed the entire website, including several of our more complex features. The platform helps consumers pick the mattress best suited to their particular sleeping habits.

They provided a large background team, but our main point of contact was Emily (Project Manager and Developer, Post Modern Marketing). She managed the project from start to finish.

It’s still too early to gather any metrics, but we’re confident that the engaging design will generate a significant amount of revenue in the future.

We communicated with Emily daily. She was extremely responsive, attentive, and professional.

They have comprehensive knowledge in the web development space.

Website Design & Dev for Real Estate Company

"We had a very specific vision for the new site, and Post Modern Marketing delivered it."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Post Modern Marketing rebuilt a website from scratch, implementing an updated, more modern design. They provide ongoing services to maintain and refresh the platform.

Rocklin, California
Nalani Ramirez
Office Manager, Brentwood Developments

The new website is a seamless integration of widely differing entities. Post Modern demonstrated a clear understanding of the project’s scope and intent by creating a design that met precise expectations.  The team remains accessible and actively engaged with well-organized communication.

Brentwood Developments is a real estate development company that specializes in buying, building, and managing commercial retail properties. I am the office manager and work directly with Post Modern Marketing on our website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Post Modern Marketing?

We hired Post Modern Marketing to design, build, and maintain our website.

We wanted a more contemporary design to replace our previous, outdated website.

After researching and interviewing several companies, Post Modern met our needs the best. We really liked what they had to offer.

They created our new website from scratch, incorporating components from several different departments, and modernized our brand. They continue to help maintain the site and update our portfolio as we acquire new properties and investors.

We initially worked with the CEO during the ideation stage, then a project manager. A marketing assistant serves as our point of contact for scheduling.

We are extremely pleased with the website, which frequently receives positive feedback from our investors. Our company president had a very specific vision for the new site, and Post Modern Marketing delivered it.

The workflow is very effective primarily because Post Modern Marketing is so accessible.

Post Modern was able to turn a jumble of ideas into a perfectly cohesive and professional finished product.

There are no areas for improvement. They are friendly, easy to work with, and produce great results.