Working with brands in their formative stages

A great name is the beginning of a story that people want to hear. Pollywog creates names that go beyond the ordinary. And beyond catchy and clever. Each of our names tells a compelling story of what is unique and desirable about a company, product or service — and makes it memorable. It’s more than just a name. It’s how you express your brand to the world.

Located in the creative center of the North—Minneapolis, Minnesota—Pollywog has been developing story-rich brands for local, national and international clients since 2007. Our founders are ad and design agency veterans who set out to build a better naming agency and develop outstanding brands as efficiently as possible.

We’ve created brands for every size of organization, Fortune 500 companies to startups, in a wide range of industries including financial, technology, food and beverage, sporting goods, retail, health and wellness, personal services and education, as well as nonprofits.

2007
Pollywog
7760 France Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55435

Kindest Cut

Animal welfare advocates agree: The best way to reduce the heartbreaking volume of animals euthanized by overcrowded shelters is to prevent unwanted litters.

But when times are tough, a lot of pet owners can’t afford to neuter their animals, which ultimately results in more unwanted litters. To address this problem, the Animal Humane Society (AHS), the leading animal welfare organization in the Midwest, teamed up with a local veterinarian to introduce a subsidized spay/neuter service for low-income pet owners, delivered by way of two mobile surgical units. Pet owners can sterilize their dog, cat or rabbit for a fee ranging from $35-$100 — a substantial discount over regular veterinary costs.

AHS asked Pollywog to lead the naming of this new service.

BRAND STORY

Spaying or neutering your pet ensures it won't produce offspring that will be homeless — or worse, euthanized in a crowded shelter. Our spay/neuter service for low-income pet...

Mojo

Stratasys, a leading manufacturer of 3D printers, contracted Pollywog to help them brand their important new product—the first professional-grade desktop 3D printer priced under $10,000. At this size and price point, 3D printing would now be within reach of small product design companies and high schools who need rapid prototyping for commercial and educational uses.

BRAND STORY
A 3D printer takes a CAD drawing and turns it into a physical object made of plastic. Even intricate designs with moving parts—a bicycle chain or adjustable wrench, for example—can be transformed from a digital file to an actual working model. Our printer seems to create something out of nothing—almost like magic.

NAME
Mojo. It’s a charm or spell. Used more figuratively, mojo is personal magic, and often connected with masculine sex appeal. And because a whopping 94% of the 3D printer audience is male, a name that connects with both magic and...

Serenade

How do you compete in the crowded cabinetry market? By offering not only a well-made product, but also a superior purchase experience. When developing their new manufacturing plant in Union, Pennsylvania, cabinet-maker ACPI overhauled their production and processes, virtually eliminating the delays, inaccurate orders and other customer service issues common to the industry. Their new brand needed to communicate this sweeter customer experience. ACPI's marketing agency, Hanley Wood, tapped Pollywog to create the name.

BRAND STORY
Every high-end cabinetry company promises a well-crafted product. But you need more than that. You need to know that your order will be handled right the first time, every time. And that the whole process will go smoothly for you and your customers. We’ve reimagined cabinet manufacturing and service, because we believe your experience buying cabinets should be as beautiful as the cabinets themselves.

NAME ...

General Mills

General Mills is helping to address the hunger crisis with a program to secure millions of meals for needy families. It’s the corporation’s biggest charitable initiative since Box Tops for Education launched in 1996. Consumers find a code printed on packages of more than 25 General Mills brands, including Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Totinos pizza, Bisquick and Betty Crocker muffin mixes. Each code entered at the program’s website provides five meals through Feeding America.

BRAND STORY
In a land of plenty, one in seven American families can’t regularly afford to eat. But together, we have the numbers to make a difference. You can provide five meals for a hungry family in your own town just by  purchasing specially marked General Mills products, then entering the code from the package at our website.

NAME
Working in tandem with Imagination Publishing, Pollywog led more than 30 General Mills team members through a process...

Think Small

This Minnesota nonprofit had been known by the unwieldy name, Resources for Child Caring (RCC). Over its 40-year history, RCC had grown from an agency that trained child care providers into Minnesota’s leading voice for early learning, but their brand had not kept up.

BRAND STORY
In the organization’s own words: “We think much can and must be done to improve the quality of early childhood experiences so children will thrive. We think learning experiences should adhere to best practices. That teachers should be skilled, knowledgeable, and engaged. That children need a safe, healthy, and child-friendly environment. And that stimulating activities should be balanced with appropriately structured routines. We think every child is unique, and each child’s situation is different. We think their success depends on the adults in their lives-parents, early childhood professionals, policymakers and other influential people-making the best choices for children...

Constellation

MMIC, the Midwest’s largest physician-owned insurer, restructured its corporation to become a mutual holding company, inviting like-minded insurers to band together as a network. Pollywog was asked to create a name that would communicate the benefits of joining the affiliation.

BRAND STORY
The network creates a unique whole from many individual parts and reflects the common vision shared by its member companies.Together, each company has the scale, efficiencies, capital and support to better compete against large stock companies. They are better and brighter together.

NAME
A constellation is a recognizable group of stars in the night sky. Many of the most familiar constellations, such as the Big Dipper, include stars used for centuries for navigation–a subtle connection to how Constellation can provide direction to medical liability insurers in a time of turbulent market conditions.

Ritual

A maker of high-end field hockey equipment in Australia asked Pollywog to name his new company — which would be, in his words, “fanatically focused on design.”

BRAND STORY
Athletes can be a superstitious lot. They do certain things in a certain way, at a certain time. The right shin guard first, the left second. Always wear the lucky socks. Why? Because a deep belief in a competitive edge helps them to win. Our client’s commitment to his design beliefs was equally fervent, and he envisioned handcrafted sticks and gear using luxury materials at a level of quality the industry had never seen.

NAME
Associated with spirituality, faith and fervor, Ritual is intense and mysterious. The religious connection is unique in the industry, commanding attention and immediately setting the brand apart from competitors while also connecting on a deep personal level with athletes.

...

Naming for High Performance Computing Company

“They completed everything that was outlined in the scope and more.”

Sept. 2018

Pollywog created a list of seven new business names, a brand story, and a tagline befitting of a high-tech computing firm.

Marti Martindale
COO, SimpleRose Inc.

Although they were only asked to produce a few potential brand names, Pollywog went beyond the scope and developed an entirely new identity. With a practical schedule and years of branding expertise, their team completed the daunting task within only a few weeks.

I’m the COO of Simple Rose Inc., a high-performance computing startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pollywog?

Simple Rose Inc. wasn’t the most effective name for a company that provides cutting edge technology. We needed to find a company that could help us come up with a new name that reflects our innovative work.

Pollywog’s scope only required them to generate five names and a brand story and a company tagline for each name. They went beyond their specs and gave us seven names with brand stories that complemented our high-performance computing technology brand. Their team started the project with an hour-long interview to get a better understanding of our industry and the audience that we serve. They also thoroughly reviewed the branded materials we had previously created, saving us time. After defining our business goals and making sure they were in line with our understanding, they moved on to produce the branding deliverables. They assigned each of the seven names scores based on several of their own metrics, with the highest number being the most effective. Their metrics and process made sense to us and we used their ranking system to narrow the list down to three choices.

We worked closely with Devon Treadwell, one of Pollywog’s founders.

How did you come to work with Pollywog?

We found a dozen brand developers on Clutch.co, but we narrowed it down to six firms that met all of our criteria. Pollywog had the most straightforward sales pitch, and we were able to verify their credibility through their sophisticated website.

We spent about $8,000 on their services.

The project lasted for four weeks, starting in September 2018 and ending in October 2018.

We spent months trying to think of a new name that accurately fit our brand, getting increasingly frustrated and not making progress. Pollywog studied who we are and what we are doing and, based on what they learned from us, created an entirely new brand identity in only four weeks. Having them on board saved us a lot of time.

How did Pollywog perform from a project management standpoint?

We were worried that our long-distance partnership would cause complications, but regular phone conferences were sufficient enough to keep the project moving along. Their scheduling process is comprehensive and effective; when it was time to execute the plan, they completed everything that was outlined in the scope and more.

While their competitors made huge promises, Pollywog's approach was both comprehensive and creative. They proposed a realistic plan that made efficient use of our time and yielded results. Their years of branding experience was also very comforting.

I can’t think of any negative feedback that would be relevant to our experience with them.

Overall Score We set high expectations, and Pollywog effortlessly surpassed them.
    We received all of their deliverables well before the deadline.
    Their prices were very accommodating to our modest budget.
    All of our decision makers have unique preferences, but Pollywog was able to satisfy them all.
    I highly recommend their services.

Naming for Concierge Service

“My business wouldn't be where it is today, 11 years later, if it weren't for them.”

Sept. - Dec. 2007

Pollywog provided naming services, including a thorough discovery phase, some additional branding work, and legal guidance as needed.

Founder & Owner, Bumblebee Concierge

Pollywog came up with an effective name for the company on their first try. Highly attentive to client needs and thorough in their approach, their team was very easy to work with. Their efforts have had a significant impact on the company's bottom line over the long term.

I'm the founder and owner of Bumblebee Concierge, a personal assistant, concierge, and executive administrative service provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pollywog?

I engaged Pollywog to help me come up with the name for my company.

Pollywog conducted a discovery phase, getting to know my business, my goals, and brand. They then provided one round of name options for me to choose from, created a logo, and helped guide me in the process of trademarking the name I chose.

I worked directly with Devon (Founding Partner, Pollywog).

How did you come to work with Pollywog?

I found them through an online search and decided to reach out to them based on their previous work and reviews.

I spent over $20,000.

We worked together from September–December 2007.

They nailed the name on the first try. My business wouldn't be where it is today, 11 years later, if it weren't for them.

How did Pollywog perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic–right on point with everything throughout the process. Devon was very organized, proactive, and communicative with me from start to finish.

They nailed the name to a T on the first round of options they provided, which had a lot to do with the fact that they took the time to get to know me and my brand very well. Their work has helped my business as it's evolved over the years–it's the best investment I've made, because my company wouldn't be on the map without its branding. I love it so much, I even have the logo tattooed on my leg.

No. I wish the process could be quicker, but I realize it takes some time.

Overall Score Their work is off the charts.
    Everything was delivered on time as promised, and they kept me in the loop throughout.
    Although it's a big investment, I've more than recouped the cost over the years.
    Their work exceeded expectations. They made me feel as though I was their only client.
    I'd trust them to perform well for any organization.

Naming for Physical Health Administrative Nonprofit

"They were committed to making sure our new name was the perfect fit for our business."

Feb. - Apr. 2016

Pollywog led a renaming effort to grow brand awareness outside a specific geography and industry segment. They instituted an iterative process based on initial research and presented the final choice stakeholders.

Shannon Lavin Vanjoske
Marketing Communications Manager, Fulcrum Health

Customers are no longer turned-off by an overly-specific name, which has allowed the business to grow. Pollywog’s process prioritized feedback and they handled a tight timeframe with grace. They were highly-responsive and participated in the naming reveal to internal decision-makers.

I serve as the Marketing Communications Manager at Fulcrum Health, a nonprofit that manages credentialed physical medicine networks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pollywog?

The nonprofit's original name was Chiropractic Care of Minnesota, Inc., and we reached a point where our name was a barrier to new business opportunities. We do business outside of Minnesota and beyond chiropractic and we needed a name that wasn't so limiting in our potential customer's eyes.

They dove right in to understand what our needs were and walked us through several branding, key messaging, and situation analysis exercises. This helped us think beyond the surface and assess the true value we bring to our customers. They also helped us take a step back and assess where the company was and how we wanted it to be positioned for future growth. Through all of this, we created a core essence document that drove our key messaging, elevator pitch, and marketing materials.

We went through several rounds of naming presentations, refining the list and narrowing it down to our top choice. Then Pollywog participated in the naming presentation to our final decision-makers, the Board of Directors.

I work with Pollywog's co-founders, Devon and John, on the naming strategy process. Devon was my point-of-contact for day-to-day and project management.

How did you come to work with Pollywog?

I received repeat referrals for Pollywog from fellow marketing communications colleagues in the healthcare field. Our leadership team interviewed Pollywog, along with a few of their competitors in the naming space. While the other frontrunner pitched us an overly-ambitious proposal, Pollywog nailed it. We could tell they were trustworthy, dependable, and thorough in their design process.

We spent $28,800 with them.

We worked together from February until April 2016.

People love the name and we definitely saw it open doors for us as we expanded into other states and areas of business.

How did Pollywog perform from a project management standpoint?

Devon was very responsive, and, knowing we had a tight turnaround, there was no time to lag. We were tied at the hip for those couple months and everything was very organized. If we called with questions, she was always there to answer. I thought it was exceptional.

Our whole project, from start to finish, was about three months, which is really truncated. Pollywog did a great job pulling all of the pieces together and providing exceptional naming options during that period. It is clear they are experts in this area.

Their communication and project management service are also outstanding. We were impressed with their commitment to making sure our new name was the perfect fit.

Their pricing was reasonable and everything was up to par. I don’t know if I can say anything that I would recommend they change.

Overall Score It was a seamless process. Pollywog is an obvious leader in the naming space.
    We formed an efficient and strategic partnership in order to meet our truncated timeline.
    Pollywog offers an exceptional service at an affordable price.
    We are happy with the overall process and excited about out final product.

Brand Development for CX Consulting Firm

"Clients hear about our company and we are able to convey our services in a way that relates to them."

Aug. - Nov. 2010

Pollywog constructed three different ideas for a brand and chose the best version that aligned with the core values.

Patrick Dawson
Principal & Chief Strategist, CongaCX

Their team is full of creative and out-of-the-box thinkers who worked to find a niche market for the brand. Communication between the teams created a brand that is easy to market and that clients can easily interpret.

I am the founder and chief strategist for CongaCX, a CX consulting firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pollywog?

We hired Pollywog to create my company's brand.

We wanted to find the core values of our work to sell our services to clients.

I worked with two employees in a previous career and knew the quality and creativity of their work.

They followed their prescribed methodology to develop three potential brand names. We discussed the possibilities of all three, and I selected the one that I felt best suited the company.

I represented my company and we worked with two representatives from Pollywog.

Clients hear about our company and we are able to convey our services in a way that relates to them. Pollywog created a brand with a niche focus on alignment.

It was very easy to work with Pollywog because we were already accustomed to one another’s style. One of the things that separates Pollywog is respect for the client's acumen. It’s a collaborative environment and their marketing acumen and creative thinking are strong.

Their fresh and expertly-trained eyes took our project to another level that we would not achieve without their expertise.

Our project went flawlessly, I see no room for improvement.

Overall Score They are very creative thinkers.
    They adhered to the schedule throughout and the very deadline set.
    They are affordable for a start-up.
    The quality of their work was outstanding.
    I try to align open-minded customers with Pollywog so they can achieve the best results with the company.

Naming and Branding for Real Estate Entrepreneur

"Don’t hesitate to call them. They produce great value and smart work that’s on budget and on time."

2007

Pollywog created a branding campaign to increase name recognition and awareness. Using customized messaging and tone, they designed print ads, typeface, and direct mail.

St. Paul, Minneapolis
Marcia McLean
Owner, McLean Properties, Inc

The campaign created a memorable brand that generated new leads and higher levels of name recognition. Pollywog leveraged their creative and managerial skills to coordinate successfully with multiple stakeholders. The team’s rigorous work ethic ensured timely deliveries.

I’m a real estate agent, house rehabber, and investor. I own McLean Properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pollywog?

I wanted to introduce myself to a particular Minneapolis neighborhood and needed a vendor to create a branding campaign. My goals included increased name recognition and awareness.

First, we met to discuss and solidify my objectives before selecting media for messaging tactics. Pollywog helped me hone my positioning to distinguish the business offerings and tone from competitors. I then chose the strategy from three campaign ideas they presented. Subsequently, the team created print ads and direct mail while focusing on overall branding and typeface.

I worked with the co-founders, John and Devon.

How did you come to work with Pollywog?

I had worked with them for 20 years in a different industry, but for projects similar in nature. While I did consider other companies at the time, I chose them based on reputation.

I spent $10,000 on creative, not including media placement costs.

We worked together in 2007.

The campaign jumpstarted my business by generating leads. Pollywog created a memorable and well-received brand that enjoyed significant recognition.

How did Pollywog perform from a project management standpoint?

They were a highly creative team, but also proficient in logistics and management. Since they were local, we could easily communicate in-person or remotely via phone and email.

They were smart and competent. In particular, Devon quickly grasped our requirements and excelled at wrangling in clients. Devon was able to synthesize conversations between stakeholders in real-time, hone in on the fundamentals, and focus the room on key objectives. She was also a talented writer.

Don’t hesitate to initiate a project with Pollywog. I highly recommend them.

Overall Score Don’t hesitate to call them. They produce great value and smart work that’s on budget and on time.
    They had a great work ethic and never missed a deadline. Lean and mean, the team worked until 2 a.m. when necessary.
    They produced extremely good value.
    They’re a fabulous mid-priced option that produces work as good and faster than the bigger shops, but for less money.

Branding Services for Animal Adoption Nonprofit

“They are very smart, clever, and show dedication to the missions they are working to support.”

Jan. - June 2012

Pollywog provided branding services for the launch of a new branch for an existing nonprofit. They used market information and stakeholder opinions to create a unique name and maximize visibility.

St. Paul, Minnesota
Laurie Brickley
Marketing & Communications Manager, Animal Humane Society

The name grabbed the attention of the media and developed a solid social media presence. Pollywog created a lasting and memorable brand that led to multiple local partnerships. Their team was devoted to the mission and used out-of-the-box marketing strategies to raise awareness for the brand and the cause.

I was the vice president of marketing and communications at Animal Humane Society, the fifth largest animals shelter and adoption organization in the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pollywog?

We were expanding our organization to include a mobile, low-cost, spay and neuter service for modest income pet owners located near Minneapolis and St. Paul. We asked Pollywog to name the new enterprise and provide branding strategies and services.

We wanted the service’s name and brand values to build on one of Animal Humane Society’s missions and enforce the importance of spaying and neutering domestic pets.

Pollywog had shown interest in animal welfare in past work within our community. They understood the brand we wanted to advertise and we were confident in their execution ability.

Pollywog first engaged with both our internal and external stakeholders to form a full understanding of the new enterprise and its relationship to our primary organization. Then their team helped us formulate concrete goals, aspirations, target audiences, messaging and positioning strategies, and an unmistakable name for the mobile service, Kindest Cut.

Pollywog sent their two company principals to engage with our president, communications team, a board advisory committee, and myself.

Kindest Cut generated a significant amount of media coverage and social media traffic from its release. The name and corresponding brand pushed us out of our comfort zone, but still captured the social responsibility aspects we were trying to promote. The brand’s success led to partnerships with other local organizations and non-profits. It has been 11 years since the initial launch, and the enterprise is still helping prevent pet overpopulation in Minneapolis and St. Paul.

Pollywog clearly outlined what we needed for a successful brand launch and how they would go about delivering it. They worked with us to ensure they produced favorable resulted at each scheduled deadline.

The pushed us to think outside of the box. They fundamentally understood our organization, and because of limited resources, they knew that we needed to be bold with the new extension. From market research and meetings with stakeholders, the team concluded that the humorous name would pave the way for a sustainable and profitable service.

No, I am currently working on another project with Pollywog for a different nonprofit. They are very smart, clever, and show dedication to the missions they work to support.

Scheduling was very easy.
    They worked within the confines of our budget.
    They are fun to work with and provide quality work.
    I have recommended them to others at least six times.

Product Naming for B2B Marketing Agency

“They provide a unique combination of creative capability and client management capability.”

Dec. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Pollywog managed the process of creating a brand name for a new product line in the construction industry. They also provided trademarking and legal services.

Denver, Colorado
Simon Hyoun
Head of Client Services, Hanley Wood Marketing

Pollywog’s method-based approach brought deliberate creative strategy to a seemingly daunting and subjective process. The team was responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. They maintained the project timeline and delivered high-quality results.

I’m the head of client services at Hanley Wood Marketing. We specialize in B2B marketing for the construction and design industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pollywog?

We had a client that was launching a new line of cabinets, and they had a clear target audience and strategic vision for how they should position themselves in the marketplace. Our challenge was to create a new brand name for the line of cabinets that would accurately reflect their goals.

Pollywog’s naming process is very unique, in that they guide the client through what can otherwise be an exhausting, confusing, and highly subjective process. Rather than a typical democratic vote on the favorite name, Pollywog has a complex scoring system that weighs potential options on criteria like spelling/pronunciation, masculine vs. feminine, etc. This process helped the client tremendously in taking a more thoughtful approach to choosing a name for the product line. The Pollywog team also provided trademarking and legal services.

I primarily worked with Devon, one of their founders.

How did you come to work with Pollywog?

Someone else in our agency had worked with them in the past and had a great experience. They’re also local for us, which allowed for face-to-face meetings when necessary.

We had an initial budget of about $25,000, and after necessary add-ons and scope adjustments, we were closer to $30,000.

We started working together between November 2016­–January 2017.

It was more of a strategic engagement than a tactical one, so there aren’t firm metrics we can track. However, the client was very satisfied with their work and used the name that the process yielded. We’ve since worked with Pollywog on a variety of other projects.

How did Pollywog perform from a project management standpoint?

Devon served as our single point of contact and was very responsive throughout the project. Their turnaround times ranged from satisfactory to better than average. They were very efficient in delivering revisions and follow-up work, and their availability allowed the project to run smoothly.

They provide a unique combination of creative capability and client management capability. It’s rare to find that combination among vendors. They’re also a very nimble company due to their size, which works to their benefit in terms of responsiveness and flexibility.

We had no issues sticking to our original timeline.
    They worked very efficiently and stayed within the client’s budget.
    Deliverables and project management were great, but things occasionally needed fine-tuning.
    I have and will continue to recommend them.

Naming for Medical Malpractice Insurance Company

“They were a great value.”

Dec. 2012 - Feb. 2013

Pollywog worked with an insurance company to name their holding company and also named and did design work for their magazine. They developed naming options, researched, and analyzed them with constituents.

Minnesota
Jane Rodriguez
Director of Communications, Insurance Company

Pollywog’s work effectively attracted a lot of attention from companies wanting to be part of their holding company, resulting in acquisitions. They offered a perfect partnership with their strong capabilities and expertise. They managed deadlines with professionalism and ease.

I was the director of communications for a medical malpractice insurance and risk management company. We educated medical professionals to mitigate their risk so that the ones that we insured were less of a risk, made fewer mistakes, and therefore, would not have claims against them.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pollywog?

I contacted them because we needed help with naming a newly created holding company. The project was to build awareness about its existence.

They initially came up with 15 names and researched to make sure they were available and they reflected what the company is trying to accomplish. They talked about the reason for each name. They analyze the look of the word and how it feels rolling off your tongue. Once they came up with the first group of names, they showed them to our board of directors and other senior leaders. They explained it wasn’t whether you like the name, but whether it’s an effective name. When we couldn’t come to an agreement on the first round with many opinionated people in the room, they went back and came up with more names. We narrowed them down until there was one that clicked with what we were looking for. Then, they applied for trademarks and service marks.

They also helped us name and do the design for an internally focused risk management magazine.

I worked with a founding partner and a designer.

How did you come to work with Pollywog?

I looked for a naming company through a Google search. I interviewed them and a couple of other agencies. I chose Pollywog because of their approach.

We spent $50,000 for the naming and branding project.

We worked together from December 2012–February 2013.

In the first year, 12 different companies approached us wanting to be part of our holding company. Of those, we acquired two companies.

How did Pollywog perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re on top of everything. Since I was part of internal and external communications, I had a full plate. They were great at gently reminding me when a deadline was approaching or talking things through with me and explaining the rationale so that I understood better why they made the choices they did. It was very good service.

They have a personal approach. They were very understated, low-key, and low-pressure in terms of selling and were easy to negotiate with. They do it all from copywriting to naming to design to creating brand identities. They do it all or they subcontract with people who do. They put me in touch with a writer that I had never used before, and it was wonderful. They have good sources.

They were a delight. They were the easiest people to work with. We had a lot of fun. They were very professional as well.

I also liked that I always talked to a principal; I didn’t talk to an account rep or project manager. I love working with small agencies because you go right to the source. That smallness makes them nimble and you develop a relationship.

Overall Score I hated leaving that job because I didn’t get to work with them any longer.
    They were excellent, especially with the magazine. We created a calendar together. If I slipped up, they reminded me of the next deadline.
    Bigger agencies have so many costs associated with having a big team. Pollywog’s overhead is low because they’re small. They were a great value.
    If they didn’t get it right the first time, they redid it. They made sure the outcome was the best product. They wanted the best for our company.
    I recommend them all the time.