Software Development, Mobile App, Cloud Services

We at Pofco Solution, provide a wide range of Saas based Software Services, Software Applications as well as Mobile Applications for business of any size, We keep our prices at a competitive level and offer our services till you are satisfied. We have a dedicated team of professional designers and expertise Developers who can develop Software applications using a variety of development tools definately making sure that the product we deliver is the right one for you.

Kolkata, India
  • 299, Jodhpur Gardens, First Floor
    Kolkata, WB 700045
  • India

Development Help on Multiple Projects

“Their team goes above and beyond to meet all of our deadlines, and they always deliver high-quality products.”

Aug. 2018 - Nov. 2018

Pofco Solution Consultancy & Services has assisted a range of projects, including web design and development, mobile app design and development, and hosting services.

Dean Furniss
Owner, Fresh Concept Solutions

Pofco Solution Consultancy & Services helps create and deliver products that please clients. The team managed tasks efficiently and provided routine updated. In additional to their knowledge in the design and development space, they demonstrate a high level of commitment to each project.

I’m the owner of Fresh Concept Solutions. It’s a digital studio.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pofco Solution Consultancy & Services?

I’ve worked with Pofco Solution Consultancy & Services on project for a few of my clients. Their work ranges from website updates and technical maintenance, to mobile and web-app design.

In general, my goal is to please my clients.

I did some online research and considered working with a few different developers. I ultimately chose Pofco Solution Consultancy & Services, and I haven’t regretted it since.

Over the course of our partnership, they’ve provided web design and development, mobile app design and development, hosting services and much more.

I’ve always spoken with the CEO and another representative.

I’ve gotten myself into a few tricky situations, and Pofco Solution Consultancy & Services really helped me navigate them. Without their assistance, I could’ve lost a client or two.

We shared ideas and updates efficiently over a variety of channels, which really helped us streamline the workload. The Pofco Solution Consultancy & Services team always kept me in the loop. Their level of intelligence and professionalism match their commitment to the project. They’ve always been there when I need them, even during off hours or holidays.

I most appreciate their willingness to help. Their team goes above and beyond to meet all of our deadlines, and they always deliver high-quality products. I think I’ve only scratched the surface of the full scope of their capabilities, and I’m excited to see where this partnership goes.

So far, I’ve been nothing but impressed. I can’t think of any areas of weakness.

Overall Score They were awesome throughout the experience.
    They always met our deadlines.
    There's not another vendor that offers a lower cost for their level of services.
    They delivered everything I asked for. Their work is brilliant.
    I would gladly recommend them.