Life's Good On Top

PNdigital is a leading SEO services agency in London, with the tools and expertise to put your website ahead of the rest. Based in the UK, our passion and commitment to each of our clients is at the heart of everything we do. Our one goal in business is to get you more visible, more traffic, and more clients. Our specialists have the expertise, experience and passion for the art of SEO to transform your rankings online, and help you achieve better results from your website.

Freelancer

Start Ups, SME's and Corporates

Web Design & SEO for Digital Media Agency

“They're very proactive and willing to make recommendations.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

PNdigital Ltd designed a website for a third-party client and provided SEO services. They continue to help create keyword lists and develop SEO strategies.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Erlan Martinez
Owner, Social Oh Media

Google rankings have improved, and the client is happy with the website design. PNdigital goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their exceptional customer service and ability to guide the process make them easy to work with.

I'm the owner of Social Oh Media. We're a digital media marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNdigital Ltd?

We needed a vendor to help us with SEO and website design.

We had a phone conversation with them where we discussed what we were looking for in terms of the website design. Then, PNdigital designed a website for our client. They also helped us with SEO, managing everything from developing a strategy to creating keyword lists.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with PNdigital Ltd?

They were recommended to me.

We've spent about $70,000.

We started working with them in January 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

Our client is happy with the website. In terms of the SEO, we've moved up to the first page in Google searches for certain keywords, and we’re now targeting others.

How did PNdigital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide exceptional customer service. They walk me through the entire process and send me regular reports with all the metrics. We mostly use phone calls and Skype to stay in touch.

They're very proactive and willing to make recommendations.

I can't think of anything.

Have a clear idea of what you want your website to look like.

Web Dev & SEO for E-Commerce Site

"I appreciate their results-oriented mindset—I never question their ability to deliver what they promise."

June 2016 - Ongoing

PNdigital Ltd designed and developed a WordPress website and integrated existing content to the platform. They also implemented SEO campaigns and continually manage and update their efforts.

Toronto, Canada
Damiano R.
CEO, Startup Slang

The business has expanded its reach, and the SEO efforts have contributed to more leads and calls from potential customers. PNdigital Ltd has excelled as a longterm partner. Customers can expect a team that strives to bring success and share knowledge during the engagement.

I am the founder and CEO of Startup Slang. We’re an e-commerce agency that helps brick and mortar retailers sell their products online through platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNdigital Ltd?

Our website was functioning as a landing page, and we didn’t have any sales efforts in place. After realizing we wanted our site to serve as a lead generator for our business, we hired PNdigital to develop a new website and provide SEO support.

PNdigital designed and developed our website on WordPress. They migrated the existing content to the new platform and created a fresh overall design. Along with a new look, they also created eye-catching animations. For the SEO efforts, their team implemented several functionalities into the website, and they manage ongoing Google Ads campaigns and create relevant keywords.

Paras (Founder, PNdigital Ltd) and another teammate are my main points of contact.

How did you come to work with PNdigital Ltd?

I met Paras at a conference, and after hearing about his team and expertise, I asked PNdigital to help me with my website. Learning about their services convinced me that our site needed to be improved to increase sales.

We’ve spent between $70,000–$75,000 CAD (approximately $52,500–$56,000 USD)

We’ve been working together since June 2016, and their services are ongoing.

Overall, our business has grown in client size since beginning working with PNdigital. We track their success through the number of leads we receive through searches and the number of calls our sales team gets. We’ve been fully satisfied with the results their efforts have produced, and the partnership has been beneficial.

How did PNdigital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team seamlessly manages the project. They’re good communicators and keep us informed when necessary. Unlike other vendors, PNdigital doesn’t ask me questions they can find answers to themselves because they value my time. We haven’t had any issues with their approach to the project.

I appreciate their results-oriented mindset—I never question their ability to deliver what they promise. They’re always transparent about what’s possible, and nothing is sugarcoated, which I value. If I need something done in a month, I trust the advice they give me about my timeline.

Aside from having an office near us in Canada, there’s nothing they could do better for us.

Get a consultation from PNdigital before beginning your project. They’ll give you a solid understanding of the process and the services they can provide. You’ll be in the right hands with this team.

We've had no issues.
    I already have.

Development & Digital Marketing for Sports Platform

“They are much more effective and communicative than other companies we've worked with in the past.”

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

PNdigital Ltd improved the brand image of a sports organization. They drew out positive news and made the site more user-friendly. New functionality allows users to upload licensing information directly.

Director, Sporting Platform

Market perception has improved, and the customer base is growing. PNdigital Ltd’s work allows for better interactions with sponsors, and their communication is direct and responsive. They know what the goals are, and they work hard to achieve them.

We’re a UK-based sports organization. I’m the director.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNdigital Ltd?

We wanted more exposure to help recruit more athletes. Our organization had a somewhat negative image in the market, and we wanted to change that perception.

They helped us engage our audience by featuring good news stories of the work we already do. They drew out the positives of our work and helped us promote the brand on social media. They helped us really work out what do well and how we can do other things better. They've also helped with website development to make our site much more polished and user-friendly. It now allows athletes to summon respective licenses, which eliminates a step that would take users away from the site.

I dealt with one main point of contact who acted as the project leader. I'm not sure how large the whole team was.

How did you come to work with PNdigital Ltd?

We heard about them through word of mouth. A friend from another company worked with them and gave them a glowing review. We got in touch with them and had them outline what they could deliver. We quickly dove in with both feet, and they haven't disappointed us.

We spend around £5,000 (approximately $6,600 US) per month.

We started working together around October 2015. This is an ongoing engagement.

Our new image changes the perception of our brand, and we're growing our new customer base. We now get more viewers, and PNdigital has allowed us to inform our sponsors about our developments and made our product more desirable for potential future sponsors.

How did PNdigital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak every few days, and their project management is excellent. They respond quickly, and they react well. We have fairly short calls with them, since they know what we're trying to achieve and how to keep us happy.

They are much more effective and communicative than other companies we've worked with in the past. Communication is key in this kind of business. We can speak to a real person, and they provide a human touch to the organization of this engagement.

Nothing stood out that make us question the partnership. We see a return on this investment, and we don't have any issues with them.

Trust them and be very clear about your goals and outcomes. As long as you're clear, you'll get what you want.

Overall Score Our experience with them is mostly positive.

SEO Support for Life Coach

"They bring a great depth of knowledge to the work and I trust their expertise."

May 2016 - Ongoing

PNdigital Ltd provides ongoing Google Ads and SEO support. They implement and manage tactics to improve search result rankings.

Michael Serwa
Director, Michael Serwa LLC

The efforts have helped maintain prominence in search results and contributed to an increase in overall business inquiries. As a longterm partner, PNdigital Ltd is insightful and cooperative. Customers can expect a strong skill set coupled with efficient communication during their engagement.

I’m the director of my own life coaching company. I provide consultations and sessions to high-end clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNdigital Ltd?

I hired PNdigital to support my existing Google Ads efforts to increase my ROI.

PNdigital supports and manages my Google Ads campaigns. They also implement SEO tactics to continually improve my site’s search result ranking. Their team makes regular changes to keep up with Google’s algorithm updates.

I work with three people from their team. Paras (Founder, PNdigital) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with PNdigital Ltd?

Paras was a potential client for my business, and he approached me about the work his company does. After hearing how he could support my efforts and add value to my business, I hired PNdigital.

We’ve spent £25,000–£50,000 (approximately $32,800–$65,600 USD).

We began working together in May 2016, and the engagement is ongoing. We have their services on a monthly retainer.

It’s hard to tell the direct level of impact PNdigital has had because there were already efforts in place. However, they’ve added value to my business and I feel confident in my ROI, which is why I continue to use them year after year. Although every month is different, I’ve seen increases in the number of inquiries, and it justifies the cost of their service.

How did PNdigital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been easy to work with. If I have an issue, I can approach the PNdigital team and find a solution. They’re friendly and helpful communicators—they take care of my business and ensure I’m getting what I need.

Although I haven’t worked with any other providers, they supply everything I need. They bring a great depth of knowledge to the work and I trust their expertise. Using PNdigital’s support makes me feel confident my money is being well-spent.

There’s nothing I’ve had a problem with that they haven’t been able to solve. I can’t think of anything for them to improve on.

I absolutely recommend engaging with PNdigital. When working with them and taking their advice, it’s hard to go wrong.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Publishing Marketplace

"PNdigital helped achieve our monetary goals."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

PNdigital developed a web platform. The team also provides digital marketing services to increase traffic and sales of products.

Anurag Arora
Managing Director, Delta Impex

Sales and traffic increased significantly. PNdigital provided a high-quality service, delivering project deliverables within the timeframe. Their communication was a noteworthy element of the engagement. Customers can expect an innovative team that exhibits strong customer service.

I’m the managing director of a business that sells products, such as e-books, on various online platforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire PNdigital Ltd?

We hired PNdigital for web development and digital marketing for our products.

We wanted to attract online traffic to our product pages on the different platforms we cater to.

They were referred to us. We also saw positive reviews online.

PNdigital built our site with product pages that listed on other e-commerce sites.

From our site, it was our IT and senior marketing team.

PNdigital helped achieve our monetary goals. There’s been an increase in traffic and sales.

All deadlines were met. Effective communication between our teams ensured success.

PNdigital crafts innovative ideas and delivers exceptional customer service.

No, I’m happy with their service.

Overall Score PNdigital has been an asset to our company. They helped us grow tremendously over the last couple of years.