Life's Good On Top

PNdigital is a leading SEO services agency in London, with the tools and expertise to put your website ahead of the rest. Based in the UK, our passion and commitment to each of our clients is at the heart of everything we do. Our one goal in business is to get you more visible, more traffic, and more clients. Our specialists have the expertise, experience and passion for the art of SEO to transform your rankings online, and help you achieve better results from your website.

• Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road
    London, LND EC1V 2NX

Start Ups, SME's and Corporates

SEO & Google Ads for SMB-Focused Software Company

"Their firm is no longer reliant on referrals and revenue has grown very impressively over the last 18 months."

Jan. 2019 - May 2020

PNdigital Ltd served as a partner in conducting SEO and managing the Google Ads account of a software company's third-party client, a law firm. They performed an SEO audit and conducted Google Ads research.

Toronto, Canada
CEO, Manaknightdigital Inc.

PNdigital Ltd delivered work that pleased the end-client, who now receives quality leads on a monthly basis. They've seen impressive growth in revenue thanks to PNdigital. The team provided clear progress reports and maintained excellent communication. They genuinely care about the client's success.

I am CEO of manaknightdigital Inc. We make custom software for SMB companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire PNdigital Ltd?

We developed a website for an attorney and they were looking to expand their online presence and generate leads so we hired PNdigital for SEO and Google Ads.

We wanted to help our client generate more leads for their law firm and compete more effectively online. Their business was reliant on referrals and we knew Google was the best option for them to expand.

We were referred to PNdigital by another client we work with. We had a couple of calls with them and it was clear they had a lot of experience in this industry so we chose to work with them.

They conducted a very detailed SEO audit for the website which was very impressive. It outlined all of the issues that was holding the site back with a full action plan on what they would do to help get the client ranking on Google.

They also provided us with Google Ads research to help us get an idea of the budget our client required for paid marketing. They have made a lot of improvements to the site, fixed the on page issues, created content for us as well as link building and even helped with conversions for the website.

I deal with a PM so I am not sure how many people are working on the project but everything is managed very well with clear reporting.

Very positive impact on our business. Our client is very happy as they are ranking well for competitive search terms and they receive a healthy supply of quality leads each month. Their firm is no longer reliant on referrals and revenue has grown very impressively over the last 18 months. They have secured some of their biggest cases thanks to PNdigital.

Excellent. We have one main point of contact and any questions are answered very quickly. We have clear reports of progress too.

Communication is excellent. The reporting is very clear and we are fully kept up to date with all work being done. They care very much about our business and client growth, and the results have been fantastic.

Not that I can think of. We are serviced very well.

SEO & Google Ads for E-Commerce Website

"Their organization methods and systematic approach to coming up with a solution for our situation were impressive."

PNdigital Ltd manages a third-party client's SEO campaign as well as their PPC strategy. It's a three-pronged approach that involves advanced technical SEO, backlinking, and long-form content generation.

Melbourne, Australia
Alex Stam
CEO, Your Digital Media

PNdigital Ltd's campaigns have performed exceptionally well. They've also used heat map data to drive better conversions on the website. Exceptional delivery combined with a transparent process makes for continued success.

I am the owner and CEO of an e-commerce web development agency. We work with clients across multiple industries with various products.

For what projects/services did your company hire PNdigital Ltd?

We reached out to PNdigital for one of our client's SEO and GoogleAds needs. We redesigned the client's website and they needed a new marketing strategy.

We wanted to find an agency that has extended experience and success stories, and who can trust in order to satisfy our own clients. Our main goal was to develop a solid SEO and PPC strategy for our client so our website design could shine.

We searched through review websites and thoroughly looked for award-winning agencies with proven case studies on e-commerce marketing. PNdigital's services were what we found as the optimal solution that could deliver quality work and at the same time meet our client's budget requirements.

PNdigital developed a detailed SEO campaign that was designed that focused on advanced technical SEO followed by high-quality backlinking and long-form content generation

We usually go through the project manager but we are in constant communication with the owner. He always goes out of his way to make sure everything is tracking well.

They developed search and shopping campaigns that have performed exceptionally well and used an in house heat mapping tool to scope out what customers were doing on the website to improve conversions.

Exceptional delivery with continuous updates and transparency across everything their team was implementing. The communication was kept via email.

Their organization methods and systematic approach to coming up with a solution for our situation were impressive. On top of that, their continuous communication and cooperation were 5-star.

None at this point. The best agency we've ever worked with.

Excellent, that's why we continue to work with them

SEO & Development for Travel Site

"They're goal-oriented workers."

May 2019 - Ongoing

PNdigital Ltd created a customized digital marketing strategy for an online travel agency. They provide SEO services and manage the site as well.

Rome, Italy
Lewis O'Connor
Systems Administrator, Maya Tours

PNdigital Ltd provides incredible service—traffic and the conversion rate increased. They’ve outperformed their competitors. The team is communicative and very helpful. They provide great suggestions.

Tour Operator and Online Travel Agency, systems administrator

SEO Services Digital Marketing Web Management

Increase revenue, visibility and presence in market

Found online due to great reviews

A confidential project as well as marketing for a public branch of the company, PNdigital have been involved in almost every area of our business, due to visible improvement in their initial project we had tasked them with, they have been asked to employ their strategy and development in other areas of our business.

I believe originally the project involved just 2 people from PNdigital, this has increased to a full team due to project size

Absolutely incredible service, switched from our original provider of these services we had seen a drastic improvement due to using PNdigital, could not recommend their service more, very involved. We have seen a huge increase in traffic and conversions, they have more than met our expectations. We have asked for their help in areas not originally planned to have outside help.

We have communicated via email, whatsapp and skype, very accessible friendly and helpful. They have also given many suggestions not thought of by ourselves.

They're goal-oriented workers. I was impressed by the proof of success, constant communication, great suggestions, impressive strategy and implementation

Not at all. Truly great service.

Overall Score We couldn't have asked for a better service, truly exceeding expectations
    Punctual, effective, great time management, always available when needed
    Very reasonable compared to market average
    Best service we have received, head and shoulders above other competitors we have tried
    100% would refer

SEO & Digital Marketing for Online Advertising Company

"They’re brilliant, I couldn’t be happier with their service and their level of personalness."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

An online advertiser hired PN Digital Ltd to manage its Google Ads and SEO. This includes keyword planning, Google Ads management, SEO optimization, and website suggestions.

Managing Director, Online Advertising Company

Website traffic, leads, and sales have all increased thanks to PN Digital Ltd's work. Responsive and personable, they consistently go above and beyond to assist the advertiser.

I’m the managing director of an online advertiser that sells Google Ads.

What challenge were you trying to address with PN Digital Ltd?

They run my Google Ads campaign and SEO.

They do everything from start to finish with my Google Ads and SEO. This includes my SEO road mapping, keyword planning, Google Ads management, and suggestions on how to improve my website.

I worked with 2–3 people, but I don’t know how many people they had behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with PN Digital Ltd?

I was talking with them for a while. They told me what they thought they could do, and I gave them a chance.

We’ve been working together since August 2019 and the work is ongoing.

The investment is roughly £250,000 (approximately $325,000 USD).

I track everything monthly and have seen positive results since PN Digital Ltd came on. Traffic to the website, lead generation, and sales have all increased.

How did PN Digital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re brilliant, I couldn’t be happier with their service and their level of personalness. If I need something changed, they're quick to fix the issues.

They don’t just do what I pay them to do, they go over and above. This includes their website suggestions.

I can’t suggest anything because they have great service.

Listen to their suggestions when you work with them.

They always answer the phone and take action.
    Massive improvements from the previous company.

SEO for Online Hosting & Dev Company

"I have enjoyed the whole experience with this company and will be using them again in the future."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

PNdigital Ltd has provided SEO services for a website and social media.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
Mark Coates
Managing Director, DanumHost Limited

Internal stakeholders have recieved significantly more inquiries since starting the partnership. PNdigital uses an efficient project management style catered to stakeholders' needs. The team responds exceptionally quickly to questions.

I am the MD of my online hosting and development company which is still relatively new and has come a long way in the last few years.

For what projects/services did your company hire PNdigital Ltd?

I hired PNDigital for some SEO work on our website and could not be happier as from the first time they started in december we have noticed an increase already from out monthly google reports and can only image they will get better as time continues

My goals are to keep PNDigital working as they are on SEO side of things as my team are constantly adding content and changing the current website as well as moving them on to clients websites for the SEO work in the future as i believe they will help me help my customers.

I selected this vendor after finding them on google and having a quick call over the phone to find out how they could help me

They provided SEO for my website to enable me to get more traffic coming to my site by helping the search engines find me as well as working on social media.

I felt like the team which was provided to me for the job was sufficient for the task as i am now starting to get the results i wanted much sooner than i first imagined.

I have had more phone calls and emails in regard to the services i provide in the last 2 week than i normally do in 4 week so its a start of things starting to look up for my company.

In terms of project management i suggested what i wanted and then their team suggest how it would work and changed a few parts around to get a much quicker response in terms of working loads so some parts was not revisited which i liked the idea of from their team.

The most impressive thing about PNDigital is how quickly i get responses from them and how quickly changes happen from when i ask for them done as other companies can drag things out a little which is not always a good thing

at the minute i cannot find any areas for improvement. I have enjoyed the whole experience with this company and will be using them again in the future

Web Design & SEO for Digital Media Agency

“They're very proactive and willing to make recommendations.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

PNdigital Ltd designed a website for a third-party client and provided SEO services. They continue to help create keyword lists and develop SEO strategies.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Erlan Martinez
Owner, Social Oh Media

Google rankings have improved, and the client is happy with the website design. PNdigital goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their exceptional customer service and ability to guide the process make them easy to work with.

I'm the owner of Social Oh Media. We're a digital media marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNdigital Ltd?

We needed a vendor to help us with SEO and website design.

We had a phone conversation with them where we discussed what we were looking for in terms of the website design. Then, PNdigital designed a website for our client. They also helped us with SEO, managing everything from developing a strategy to creating keyword lists.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with PNdigital Ltd?

They were recommended to me.

We've spent about $70,000.

We started working with them in January 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

Our client is happy with the website. In terms of the SEO, we've moved up to the first page in Google searches for certain keywords, and we’re now targeting others.

How did PNdigital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide exceptional customer service. They walk me through the entire process and send me regular reports with all the metrics. We mostly use phone calls and Skype to stay in touch.

They're very proactive and willing to make recommendations.

I can't think of anything.

Have a clear idea of what you want your website to look like.

Web Dev & SEO for E-Commerce Site

"I appreciate their results-oriented mindset—I never question their ability to deliver what they promise."

June 2016 - Ongoing

PNdigital Ltd designed and developed a WordPress website and integrated existing content to the platform. They also implemented SEO campaigns and continually manage and update their efforts.

Toronto, Canada
Damiano R.
CEO, Startup Slang

The business has expanded its reach, and the SEO efforts have contributed to more leads and calls from potential customers. PNdigital Ltd has excelled as a longterm partner. Customers can expect a team that strives to bring success and share knowledge during the engagement.

I am the founder and CEO of Startup Slang. We’re an e-commerce agency that helps brick and mortar retailers sell their products online through platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNdigital Ltd?

Our website was functioning as a landing page, and we didn’t have any sales efforts in place. After realizing we wanted our site to serve as a lead generator for our business, we hired PNdigital to develop a new website and provide SEO support.

PNdigital designed and developed our website on WordPress. They migrated the existing content to the new platform and created a fresh overall design. Along with a new look, they also created eye-catching animations. For the SEO efforts, their team implemented several functionalities into the website, and they manage ongoing Google Ads campaigns and create relevant keywords.

Paras (Founder, PNdigital Ltd) and another teammate are my main points of contact.

How did you come to work with PNdigital Ltd?

I met Paras at a conference, and after hearing about his team and expertise, I asked PNdigital to help me with my website. Learning about their services convinced me that our site needed to be improved to increase sales.

We’ve spent between $70,000–$75,000 CAD (approximately $52,500–$56,000 USD)

We’ve been working together since June 2016, and their services are ongoing.

Overall, our business has grown in client size since beginning working with PNdigital. We track their success through the number of leads we receive through searches and the number of calls our sales team gets. We’ve been fully satisfied with the results their efforts have produced, and the partnership has been beneficial.

How did PNdigital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team seamlessly manages the project. They’re good communicators and keep us informed when necessary. Unlike other vendors, PNdigital doesn’t ask me questions they can find answers to themselves because they value my time. We haven’t had any issues with their approach to the project.

I appreciate their results-oriented mindset—I never question their ability to deliver what they promise. They’re always transparent about what’s possible, and nothing is sugarcoated, which I value. If I need something done in a month, I trust the advice they give me about my timeline.

Aside from having an office near us in Canada, there’s nothing they could do better for us.

Get a consultation from PNdigital before beginning your project. They’ll give you a solid understanding of the process and the services they can provide. You’ll be in the right hands with this team.

We've had no issues.
    I already have.

Development & Digital Marketing for Sports Platform

“They are much more effective and communicative than other companies we've worked with in the past.”

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

PNdigital Ltd improved the brand image of a sports organization. They drew out positive news and made the site more user-friendly. New functionality allows users to upload licensing information directly.

Director, Sporting Platform

Market perception has improved, and the customer base is growing. PNdigital Ltd’s work allows for better interactions with sponsors, and their communication is direct and responsive. They know what the goals are, and they work hard to achieve them.

We’re a UK-based sports organization. I’m the director.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNdigital Ltd?

We wanted more exposure to help recruit more athletes. Our organization had a somewhat negative image in the market, and we wanted to change that perception.

They helped us engage our audience by featuring good news stories of the work we already do. They drew out the positives of our work and helped us promote the brand on social media. They helped us really work out what do well and how we can do other things better. They've also helped with website development to make our site much more polished and user-friendly. It now allows athletes to summon respective licenses, which eliminates a step that would take users away from the site.

I dealt with one main point of contact who acted as the project leader. I'm not sure how large the whole team was.

How did you come to work with PNdigital Ltd?

We heard about them through word of mouth. A friend from another company worked with them and gave them a glowing review. We got in touch with them and had them outline what they could deliver. We quickly dove in with both feet, and they haven't disappointed us.

We spend around £5,000 (approximately $6,600 US) per month.

We started working together around October 2015. This is an ongoing engagement.

Our new image changes the perception of our brand, and we're growing our new customer base. We now get more viewers, and PNdigital has allowed us to inform our sponsors about our developments and made our product more desirable for potential future sponsors.

How did PNdigital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak every few days, and their project management is excellent. They respond quickly, and they react well. We have fairly short calls with them, since they know what we're trying to achieve and how to keep us happy.

They are much more effective and communicative than other companies we've worked with in the past. Communication is key in this kind of business. We can speak to a real person, and they provide a human touch to the organization of this engagement.

Nothing stood out that make us question the partnership. We see a return on this investment, and we don't have any issues with them.

Trust them and be very clear about your goals and outcomes. As long as you're clear, you'll get what you want.

Overall Score Our experience with them is mostly positive.

SEO Support for Life Coach

"They bring a great depth of knowledge to the work and I trust their expertise."

May 2016 - Ongoing

PNdigital Ltd provides ongoing Google Ads and SEO support. They implement and manage tactics to improve search result rankings.

Michael Serwa
Director, Michael Serwa LLC

The efforts have helped maintain prominence in search results and contributed to an increase in overall business inquiries. As a longterm partner, PNdigital Ltd is insightful and cooperative. Customers can expect a strong skill set coupled with efficient communication during their engagement.

I’m the director of my own life coaching company. I provide consultations and sessions to high-end clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNdigital Ltd?

I hired PNdigital to support my existing Google Ads efforts to increase my ROI.

PNdigital supports and manages my Google Ads campaigns. They also implement SEO tactics to continually improve my site’s search result ranking. Their team makes regular changes to keep up with Google’s algorithm updates.

I work with three people from their team. Paras (Founder, PNdigital) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with PNdigital Ltd?

Paras was a potential client for my business, and he approached me about the work his company does. After hearing how he could support my efforts and add value to my business, I hired PNdigital.

We’ve spent £25,000–£50,000 (approximately $32,800–$65,600 USD).

We began working together in May 2016, and the engagement is ongoing. We have their services on a monthly retainer.

It’s hard to tell the direct level of impact PNdigital has had because there were already efforts in place. However, they’ve added value to my business and I feel confident in my ROI, which is why I continue to use them year after year. Although every month is different, I’ve seen increases in the number of inquiries, and it justifies the cost of their service.

How did PNdigital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been easy to work with. If I have an issue, I can approach the PNdigital team and find a solution. They’re friendly and helpful communicators—they take care of my business and ensure I’m getting what I need.

Although I haven’t worked with any other providers, they supply everything I need. They bring a great depth of knowledge to the work and I trust their expertise. Using PNdigital’s support makes me feel confident my money is being well-spent.

There’s nothing I’ve had a problem with that they haven’t been able to solve. I can’t think of anything for them to improve on.

I absolutely recommend engaging with PNdigital. When working with them and taking their advice, it’s hard to go wrong.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Publishing Marketplace

"PNdigital helped achieve our monetary goals."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

PNdigital developed a web platform. The team also provides digital marketing services to increase traffic and sales of products.

Anurag Arora
Managing Director, Delta Impex

Sales and traffic increased significantly. PNdigital provided a high-quality service, delivering project deliverables within the timeframe. Their communication was a noteworthy element of the engagement. Customers can expect an innovative team that exhibits strong customer service.

I’m the managing director of a business that sells products, such as e-books, on various online platforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire PNdigital Ltd?

We hired PNdigital for web development and digital marketing for our products.

We wanted to attract online traffic to our product pages on the different platforms we cater to.

They were referred to us. We also saw positive reviews online.

PNdigital built our site with product pages that listed on other e-commerce sites.

From our site, it was our IT and senior marketing team.

PNdigital helped achieve our monetary goals. There’s been an increase in traffic and sales.

All deadlines were met. Effective communication between our teams ensured success.

PNdigital crafts innovative ideas and delivers exceptional customer service.

No, I’m happy with their service.

Overall Score PNdigital has been an asset to our company. They helped us grow tremendously over the last couple of years.