Planting Internet Culture through tech solutions

PNC Solutions is a premier digital agency specializing in a plethora of IT and digital marketing solutions. Our primary aim is to empower businesses across a wide spectrum, ensuring entrepreneurs and small businesses have the same resources to scale themselves as large corporations at a quarter of the price.

We have been delighting clients globally since 2014. Starting with 2 people that has now grown to a family of over 120, we are proud of how far we’ve come and the growth we have empowered our clients with.

Lake Mary, FL
  • 142 W lakeview Ave Suite 2060
    Lake Mary, FL 32746
  • Pakistan

Web Development for Hospitality Business

"I’m sure they have other clients, but our project always received ample attention and care."

Jun. - Dec. 2017

Using PNC Solutions designed and developed a website to increase web presence and better display an asset portfolio. The site features a user-friendly backend to facilitate easy changes.

Dallas, Texas
Uzair Shahnawaz
President, Angel Hospitality

PNC Solutions overcame initial design disagreements and brief project management troubles to ultimately deliver a visually impressive website. Their creative and technical acumen resulted in a successful endeavor, which prompted further collaboration.

I am the President of Angel Hospitality Group. We are the owners and operators of several hotels in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNC Solutions?

We hired PNC Solutions to develop a more professional website for our company. Our existing website did not reflect us well. We wanted a site to house our portfolio and increase our web presence.

At the start of the project, we gave them our completed content and an indication of the design we wanted. We had slight disagreements regarding their first attempts at matching our design ideas. I found it easier to give them total control of the design, and they ultimately made it look better than I could have imagined. Additionally, they added a user-friendly backend, which allows us to make edits on our own.

How did you come to work with PNC Solutions?

A family friend recommended them to me.

We spent less than $10,000.

Our website project lasted from June through December 2017. They performed well on this project, which convinced me to grant them the work for another of my projects.

We are now able to proudly represent our business online. We can share it with our general managers, some of the salespeople, and even people we want to franchise with. Our brand is more well-represented because of this website.

How did PNC Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Our initial project manager was very accessible and plugged-in to our progress. He explained all of the technological aspects in simpler terms, and he was able to answer all of our questions. Near the project’s end, he decided to leave the company, but he was extended there long enough to finish our project. Still, once his departure became inevitable, we noticed a downward shift in his professionalism and helpfulness. Our next project manager was generally very helpful but was not as familiar with the language of the software.

We had some circumstantial setbacks with them, but generally, they were easy to work with. I don’t believe there are many areas for improvement.

Frontend and Backend Dev for Student Loan Website

“I asked for a functioning product, and that’s what they developed.”

Jun. 2017 - Jan. 2018

PNC Solutions provided frontend and backend development services for a loan calculation website. The team used programs like JavaScript, PHP, and iFrame to build the site on a WordPress platform.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Mason Gallik
Founder, LoanMajor LLC

PNC Solutions met all of the complex requirements for the website and completed the project on time. Their quick response times and the level of quality in their work will likely lead to future collaborations.

I’m the founder of LoanMajor LLC. We have a student loan website with several complex financial calculators that allow users to estimate their total loans before enrolling in a college. Ideally, this helps students choose an appropriately priced school based on their future career salary.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNC Solutions?

I tried to teach myself some basic financial coding, but I needed additional assistance with the frontend and backend of the website.

I provided PNC Solutions with a draft of the website and rough code for the financial calculators written in C++. The team translated that information into a WordPress site using JavaScript, PHP, and iFrame for the calculators. They integrated the site with a set of databases that allows users to track their data and make changes. Near the product’s launch, I asked them to make a few minor adjustments, which they quickly handled.

I worked with two representatives from PNC throughout our partnership. My first point of contact left in the middle of the project, but was quickly replaced.

How did you come to work with PNC Solutions?

I did a Google search and gathered quotes from several agencies to help me create an accurate business plan. PNC Solutions’ CEO responded to my request with a detailed overview of their plan for my project and a competitive price.

We worked together from June 2017–January 2018.

PNC Solutions delivered all that I asked of them. I asked for a functioning product, and that’s what they developed. I’m currently working to build a user base that will generate enough revenue for me to partner with them again for their SEO services.

How did PNC Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Generally, I could expect a response to any text or email within the day I reached out.

For this project, the quality outweighed the cost. I looked at more established company websites and I feel that mine can compare. Clients and colleagues are shocked when I tell them it’s only a prototype.

I have no complaints. I’m not a terribly picky person, so as long as they delivered a product in a reasonable time frame and met my standards, I’d be satisfied.

Digital Marketing for Shopping Platform

“They’re always available to us for any emergencies.”

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

PNC completely revamped an e-commerce website. To improve digital marketing, they provide SEO services and social media consultation. Their SEO work includes integration of meta tags and a keyword list.

Florida
Ryan Sadove
President, Kryscorp, Inc.

PNC’s SEO efforts have resulted in increased organic growth. A forward-thinking company, they work to consistently improve existing platforms and stay on top of marketing trends. They’re unmatched in custom-service, as they communicate daily and are reliably accessible.

I’m the president of Kryscorp and we’re doing business as Sophie & Trey. We’re a women’s apparel brick and mortar store and online boutique.

What challenge were you trying to address with PNC Solutions?

We brought them in to help us move forward in the online sector of retail.

They wholly redesigned and customized our website’s front- and backend to be industry competitive while maintaining it on the OpenCart platform. They’ve also completely controlled our SEO and consult a lot on our social media platforms to improve advertising.

PNC taught us to utilize meta tags and adequately allocate wordage to achieve a top-ranked position in relevant Google searches. To further our SEO efforts, we work together to stay current or even ahead of the newest trends. They also developed a keyword list that we update quarterly. We produce our social media content, but they give us feedback and direction to be where we need to be.

We have a project manager that interacts with us daily. For more substantial meetings, we’ve worked with 4–5 people on their team.

How did you come to work with PNC Solutions?

We reached out to them because they’re local and working with them would be convenient. We also received prices from other companies, but they always thought of the engagement as one big project. PNC approached it as an ongoing effort, which is how web development should be looked at because once you finish a project, you’re already outdated.

We’ve spent $350,000 over the years.

We started working together in April 2014 and the relationship is ongoing.

Their ability to produce organic growth with SEO has benefited us the most. The website they’ve built works perfectly for our business.

How did PNC Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always available to us for any emergencies. They work hard to keep us in line, speak daily, and move forward with our mobile and desktop platforms.

Availability is their standout attribute.

No. They have a good working team.

I’ve recommended them numerous times.