Custom Software & Mobile App Development Company

Plexoc Solutions Private Limited is a an India based top custom software and mobile application development company, along with this we are also in Software Outsourcing services. We have around 100+ satisfied clients with 180+ project completion.

We provide user definable and process oriented solutions in Microsoft .Net, Office 365, BizTalk, Java, iOS, Android, Python, AWS consulting & PHP. We have developed and delivered enterprise level, rules based configurations for Mining industry, BFSI, SCM, Travel & tourism and many more.

AHMEDABAD, India
  • B 502, Times Square Arcade 2, Sindhu Bhavan
    AHMEDABAD, GJ 380054

Software & Mobile App Dev for Electric Manufacturing Company

They’ve drastically improved my processes.”

June 2017 - Aug. 2018

Plexoc Solutions was tasked with developing a custom employee and invoice management system. The team worked adhering to a Waterfall model, delivering demos for testing. Then, they provided maintenance.

Gujarat, India
Jayesh Thumar
Managing Director, Apex Controls

Plexoc Solutions successfully produced the product in a timely manner. They provided the service at an appealing cost, and were generous to offer a year of complimentary support and maintenance. The work of the competent developers facilitated the smooth functioning of the client’s business.

I’m the managing director of Apex Controls. We manufacture motor control center (MCC) panels and we have many distributors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Plexoc Solutions?

We were looking to develop a custom employee and invoice management system for in-house use.

Plexoc Solutions developed our in-house software. It features a mobile app and web portal through which we can manage employees and different internal processes. The app was built for Android and iOS.

I believe there were 5–6 people working on my project, including a project manager, an android developer, and an iOS developer.

How did you come to work with Plexoc Solutions?

I’m based in Ahmedabad, and googled local companies that could deliver software at a good price. I shortlisted 4–5 candidates, who provided me with a proposal. I had a meeting with Plexoc at my office, and discussed their company and processes.

Their proposal was better than the other companies’ in terms of cost and timeline; I had limited time to develop this software, and they promised to deliver within that time.

The cost was around $45,000. It was a fixed-price project.

I started working with Plexoc in June 2017, and the project wrapped up in around August 2018. After that, they offered me a complimentary one-year maintenance period, during which I could request any small change.

Plexoc effectively developed the platform I wanted.

How did Plexoc Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked adhering to a waterfall model, with deliveries at the end of each month. They managed the timeline and kept me in the loop by showing me demos of the platform. We used Skype and email to communicate.

They had the best offer in terms of price and timeline, and they were generous enough to give me a year of free maintenance.

No, I can’t think of anything. They’ve drastically improved my processes.

I would recommend them to others based on price and delivery time.