You just need to be ready for success.

Play Media is an online marketing agency which provides you with more than digital marketing solutions.

We are a team of hard-working professionals who are enthusiastic, productive, responsible and above all else creative. Play Media will equip you with a team of experts in the fields of SEO, Social Media Management, Web Design and Consulting Services.

Your professional needs are always taken seriously and with dedication. Our relationship with our clients is founded on mutual trust and respect. Which is of the utmost importance when building a brand name. We believe that every business has its own voice and image which can be created with focused knowledge and creativity.

Our mission is clear and that is to always have clients who are satisfied.

We love what we do and we love when our clients are happy with the successful results we deliver for them. If you value dedication, reliability, trust and creativity Play Media is the right agency for you.

Miami, FL

Duracell, Braun, Shell, Keglevich, Lafarge Holcim, Unipol Gruppo, Ministry of Culture and Information Republic of Serbia, Institute of field and vegetable crops, Generali Group

Serendipity

SEO & Content Writing for Retail Company

"Their high levels of professionalism and communication are what stand out to me."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Play Media provides SEO support for an e-commerce business. They conducted an in-depth analysis of the site, continually create content for the website and blogs, and conduct marketing outreach.

1–10 Employees

CEO, Retail Company

The efforts contributed to improved traffic and substantial revenue growth for the business. As a team, Play Media is flexible and willing to adapt their strategies to satisfy their client. They continually create strong deliverables and stay on top of the workload.

I’m the owner of an e-commerce platform selling bags and luggage.

What challenge were you trying to address with Play Media?

We hired Play Media to help us get more organic, relevant traffic.

Play Media runs our SEO efforts, both on-site and off-site. Their team performed a technical analysis to start and identified technical issues with the site. We took a few months to make changes to improve the ranking of the platform on search engines.

From there, they’ve been providing content for the site and blog. They create category page descriptions and other materials. We also tried doing Google Ads for a short time, but my budget didn’t allow for us to expand that. For the off-site efforts, they manage outreach to bloggers and newspapers, providing them with SEO-friendly content.

Sandra (Project Manager, Play Media) is my main point of contact. I can speak to the owner and other team members if needed, as well.

How did you come to work with Play Media?

I found them using Upwork.

We’ve spent over $20,000 at this point.

Our project began in September 2018 and is ongoing.

Our traffic is higher, with our revenue increasing even further. Our revenue has jumped by 150%, even though traffic is has improved by 30%. This shows Play Media has successfully targeted more relevant, valuable traffic for us.

How did Play Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great; I’ve had no problems with their response time. Even if I message their team when it’s during the night for them, I never have to wait more than a few hours for a response. If we need something to be changed or updated, they’re flexible and able to assign it to the right team member. We use Infinity as a project management software, so all of our tasks and to-dos are in one place.

Their high levels of professionalism and communication are what stand out to me. They get their work done quickly, too. They give me great answers, so communication is key to our engagement.

I don’t have any complaints. Even if something needs to be changed or isn’t working, they notice immediately and fix it for us. Once we discuss our ideas, they’ll adjust their strategy to match what we need.

Be on top of the work and make sure you continue to talk.

Compared to other SEO companies, their cost is good.
    They always deliver.