Web and Mobile App solutions at the right price

No matter the complexity, we endeavour to bring the most innovative and scalable technology solutions to our customers. We create software with custom code, tailored specifically to your needs however big or small. Whatever the size of you project, our team is always on hand to offer our knowledge and support.

Web/Mobile App Development

We at Plank offer full stack Web Development for your product, whether it be an App, Website or a piece of software, we’re here to help. We pride ourselves on using the most robust and innovative technology solutions.

Automation

We deal with all sorts of automation tasks and endeavour to streamline your workflows.

Artificial Intelligence

We can help you implement robust Neural Networks and cutting edge machine learning techniques to give your product a competitive edge.

Big Data

We can help you collect and analyse data to detect trends, patterns and opportunities.

Optimisation

We, at Plank, know that A-B testing and website optimisation is crucial to converting leads and cutting costs. We can assist you with any testing so you can focus on the bigger picture.

2018
  • Raymond Chadburn House, 112 Woodgrange Rd
    London, LND E7 0BD

MightyLink - Full UX/UI design + Full Stack Build Image

MightyLink - Full UX/UI design + Full Stack Build

MightyLink allows you to promote multiple links on your Instagram, all under one link.

We were tasked with the full stack development of the software.

We designed the UX and UI as well as concepting and creating the logo and brand guidelines.

• UX/UI Design
  • SaaS
- subscription model
Fenella Jewellery Image

Fenella Jewellery

Fenella Jewellery is a luxury jewellers born out of the heart of Hatton Gardens.

With our second phase commencing in Early 2020, we will make Fenella into a fully functioning E-Commerce platform as well as automating Fenella’s manufacturing process.

• Full UX/UI design
  • Full stack development
  • CMS integration

Data Management Automation for Soccer Platform

They immediately understood why we needed the software and accommodated our existing structures.”

Sept. 2019

To buttress a company’s profile in preparation for their investment run, Plank AI automated the KPI collection of a sports web platform. Via API, they integrated the corporate database with Google Sheets.

Jonathan Suarez
Operations Manager, Footy Addicts

Plank AI successfully automated the company’s data collection system, saving them 4–5 hours a week. Through the clever choice of technology, they were able to forgo creating a whole new analytics platform. The team demonstrated a keen understanding of the company’s unique dynamics and needs.

Footy Addicts is a web platform that helps users organize football games. It’s both a B2C and B2B company, where users can look for local soccer games and organizers can use the platform to manage their teams. I’m one of the directors there.

What challenge were you trying to address with Plank AI?

We were looking to automate data and figure collection. We’re preparing documents for investment prospects, for which we need to collect KPI information. Because we’re an operation-heavy business that lacks the technical expertise to optimize information flows, we were manually inputting all of the data. We needed a more efficient means to gather information.

Before, we would use our own system to generate the KPIs, which was largely subject to human error. We're using Google Sheets because it was a collaborative way for our managers to manually input the data.

We met them on a Friday to discuss the project plan, and they started working on the following Monday. They finished the project within two days. Plank AI integrated the platform database with our Google Sheets via an API. This allowed for the automatic, real-time input of data, and negated the need to create our own analytics platform.

Greg (Founder, Plank AI) is our account manager. He translates our requirements to the head of technology there. Greg—who isn’t super tech-oriented—actually uses our platform, so he can understand our problems. He effectively conveys goals and deliverables to his team, who comes up with specific tech solutions.

How did you come to work with Plank AI?

We’d previously worked with Greg because he was originally a creative photographer and videographer who helped produce our ads. He was someone we could trust.

He approached us with news of his new business in case we wanted to take advantage of their tech expertise. Greg offered to help us save time by automating some of our workloads.

I believe this automation project cost around $1500. We’ve previously paid them for consulting work.

We started working with Plank AI in September 2019, and the project is complete. We were on a tight deadline because we quickly needed the data for our investment round. While the work is done, revisions are still ongoing. We’ve been monitoring it over the last month in case anything goes wrong.

We plan on eventually switching from Google Sheets to our own analytics platform.

They’ve successfully automated data collection. This improved the accuracy of the data input and actively saves us a significant amount of time. Plank AI’s work has saved us 3–4 hours a week, because we no longer have to manually input data.

I estimate that it’ll only be a couple months before we earn back what we spent on this project. We’ve been monitoring the data over the last month, and nothing has gone wrong so far.

How did Plank AI perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re quite unique as a company—in that our three directors are all in different locations—so we’re often disorganized. Greg understands this, and despite being outside of their usual protocol, they used our communication channel of Facebook Messenger.

This was a custom solution they adapted to, which we really appreciated. It was far more convenient for us to just use Messenger since we could answer questions as they came and didn’t need to download any other task-management software. We gave them access to our database and API.

It was stellar working with Greg because he already knew what the platform was about; we didn’t have to waste any time explaining our company to them. They immediately understood why we needed the software and accommodated our existing structures.

I know they’re keen for more work—and while I think that this is a good sign, the current investment run is our priority. We’re going to be asking them for advice for it, and it’ll be an ongoing relationship.

I’d advise investing an hour’s time to meet the team and to explain what’s needed. They’ll quickly understand your challenge and request. Clients should invest the time into explaining the product and why they need it, and Plank AI will deliver.

Development and UI/UX for Social Media Tool

"The thing I found most impressive about Plank AI was their speed."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Plank AI created a link-sharing solution for Instagram profiles. The tool required Instagram integration and a login portal. Their team also designed the tool’s UI/UX and logo.

Founder, Mightylink

The tool is complete and meets all requirements. Plank AI delivered their design and development work on time without sacrificing quality. The team provided regular updates and check-ins before building new features.

I am the founder of MightyLink, MightyLink allows users to promote multiple links on their Instagram profile, all under one link.

For what project/services did you hire plank for?

I hired Plank for the full stack development of MightyLink as well as working on the UX/UI.

To create a link sharing solution for Instagram users.

I spoke to a few vendors before awarding the build to Plank AI. They quoted competitively as well as offering superior functionality to other vendors I spoke too. They worked on some initial designs before awarding the job which I think we're excellent which was also a large factor in my choice to work with them.

Describe the project and the services they offered in detail.

They offered to design, build and maintain the whole project for 6 months.

During the design phase, they offered up unlimited amendments to the design until I was happy. I was very happy with their initial designs and only asked for a couple of small alterations. It's worth noting they also designed the MightyLink logo too.

During the build they created the entire framework quickly and gave me build feedback throughout, they also implemented a payment system (Which we have decided to take down for the time being whilst we increase our user base).

In terms of the maintenance, they were on hand to fix some small bugs early on with our log-in portal which they said were issues with calling the Instagram API, they fixed it within a couple of hours.

Most of my communication was with Jack who headed up the project. I also had a few calls with Greg in regards to design choices, privacy and GDPR.

Can you share any information that demonstrates the impact that this project had on your business?

MightyLink is a new and stand alone business so of course the build is key.

The project was managed well. I spoke to Jack often at the beginning of the project. Once they had confirmed the design with me they just built it. They would give me updates as and when new functions were added and would give me run through a of new features as and when they were complete.

The thing I found most impressive about Plank AI was their speed. The whole project was completed in a couple of months and I know they worked very hard to get it completed quickly.

Are there areas for improvement?

I don't really have any improvements for them, they completed the work on time and within budget so I’m happy.