Inclusive marketing for exclusive clients.

Place1SEO develops innovative strategies that deliver high-value clients to your business with website and marketing techniques designed to work for you. We produce first-page ranking to your business through a process of onlinemarketing techniques, website design, local business marketing, and branding.

2007
Fort Myers, FL
  • 2310 First St #306
    Fort Myers, FL 33901

• Plastic surgeons and the medical industry
  • Cosmetic dentists
  • Medical spas
  • eCommerce
  • Automobile dealerships
  • Construction

Keyword Optimization for Painting Contractor

"Place1SEO has provided better results than anything I've used before."

Sep. 2014 - Ongoing

Place1SEO is currently providing SEO services with the goal of ranking better in a very competitive segment and area.

Miami, Florida Area
Owner, Painting Contractor

Place1SEO is commended for growing the client's incoming lead efforts and generating first page listings for 8-10 of the client's main keywords. Place1SEO is recommended to others.

We are a commercial and residential painting contractor. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Place1SEO?

We wanted to improve our Google rankings and get to the first page of results.

Place1SEO provided organic SEO and managed my social media marketing. I have a small amount of pay-per-click advertising for which I use another company.

How did you come to work with Place1SEO?

Place1SEO seemed to be the only local company that could provide the services I was looking for. I didn't want to deal with an overseas partner or one from a different town.

How much have you invested with Place1SEO?

I spend around $20,000 per year on Place1SEO's services.

I've been working with Place1SEO for 2 to 3 years and plan to keep using them.

Place1SEO has provided better results than anything I've used before. Before starting my work with Place1SEO, I only had pay-per-click advertising in place as a way of reaching the first page in Google. I'm currently on the first page of organic results for all 8 to 10 categories which Place1SEO works on. I'm happy.

How did Place1SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

I can simply call or text their office if I have an issue or question. I would then receive direct responses within a very short period. Any issues with my website are also fixed quickly.

What did you find most impressive about  Place1SEO?

There’s nothing major to note.

Are there any areas Place1SEO could improve?

Not at the moment, I'm quite happy with Place1SEO.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Place1SEO?

I would advise any clients to provide as much information as they can for the company, like photographs for social media profiles. It's also recommended to respond to Place1SEO quickly whenever they have a request. I found that if I delay my responses, they won't be able to react as quickly as I'd like.