Hop to the top! Strategy + Design

Pixlrabbit provides professional web design and branding services. We combine strategy and design to create a stunning online presence that grows businesses.

We are highly creative and innovative in our thinking and approach to business. Our goal is to provide our clients everything they need to succeed. Our services include everything from logo design, business cards, and marketing materials to web design and development, social media management, and business strategy.

Atlanta, GA
  • 5328 Roberts Drive
    Atlanta, GA 30338

We work with clients across the globe in a wide variety of industries. Our primary client is in the professional service industry, such as law firms and tech companies.

Major Trading Inc. Image

Major Trading Inc.

Major Trading Inc is an international supplier to convenience and retailers. We helped MTI with a logo refresh, an e-commerce site, and a custom dashboard for their retail partners.

Catering, Events, & Food Delivery Company - About Thyme Image

Catering, Events, & Food Delivery Company - About Thyme

About Thyme is an LA-based catering and events company. We helped redesign their website and most recently help quickly setup and launch a food delivery service.

Online Boutique Image

Online Boutique

We helped Scrubs N Stuff Boutique with  rebranding efforts and setup their online store.

Web Design & Rebrand for Catering and Food Delivery Service

"Their relentless pursuit of perfection is impressive."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Pixlrabbit is redesigning and rebranding a website for a catering company that is adapting to food delivery in light of the COVID-19 crisis.

Burbank, California
John Kinderman
Owner, About Thyme

Pixlrabbit's work so far has helped to bring in more revenue. Their communication is seamless and they're in touch frequently. They were able to project a launch faster than anticipated.

I own a high-end Catering Company - About Thyme We have been winning awards and have an awesome distinguished client list.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixlrabbit?

Simone at Pixlrabbit, gave my companies website a huge facelift when we moved locations and started a new Venue - The Arbor. As soon as the corona virus ( COVID- 19) hit the US, I like many, scrambled to find a way to make money. Talking with Simone, she really pushed me to do a Meal Delivery Program, and within one week I was up and running. I now have a side business that in generating income that will get me through these tough financial times we are in. Always thinking out-side the box, never satisfied with mediocre work, she is stellar in her imagination and work ethics.

To create another division of About Thyme for our currant climate

She was highly recommended to me few years ago

Pixelrabbit, lead by Simone, rebrands, creates, imagines, and is never satisfied until the finished project which is better than you dreamed it would be. Web- design, imagination, creative, and relentless with her/their pursuit of perfection.

They have a great team, design, back end computer analyst, and she will bring people in- for example, we did a email campaign for my new venue The Arbor, she brought someone in that is the best at words, messaging, and I was most impressed.

She created an out- of the box program that brings in new revenue during these difficult financial times

It was seamless, great communication, always in touch, an a launch that was faster than anticipated.

Their relentless pursuit of perfection is impressive.

Overall Score If i could give them 10 stars I would - EXCELLENT!
    They were always there when I needed them!
    Very affordable, in fact, she didn't charge me as much as she should have given the hours she spent
    Quality PLUS!
    Get them while you can, they are always busy with projects

Renovated Wix Web Redesign for Cottage

"They delivered what they said they would."

Sept. - Dec. 2018

Replacing an outdated website, Pixlrabbit designed a new site on a Wix platform. They worked collaboratively with an in-house team to make sure they met all the requirements.

Asheville, North Carolina
Marshall Manche
Owner, Asheville Cottages

The feedback from the users has been very positive and the in-house team is happy with the new look of the website. Delivering everything on time and on budget, Pixlrabbit quickly became a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of Asheville Cottages.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pixlrabbit?

We had an outdated website, so we were looking for a vendor to help us redesign it.

We had a phone call where we discussed our needs. Then, Pixlrabbit designed a new website for us on a Wix platform. We kept the same content, so they essentially added a modern touch the website.

We mostly worked with their developer.

How did you come to work with Pixlrabbit?

We found them through a Google search.

We spent less than $10,000.

We worked with them between September–December 2018.

We're happy with the new look of the website and we've received a lot of compliments from our users.

How did Pixlrabbit perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly calls and they did a great job keeping the project on track.

They made sure they delivered exactly what I wanted.

I highly recommend them.

Overall Score We had an excellent experience.
    They met every deadline.
    They adhered to their estimates.
    They delivered what they said they would.
    I was happy with their services, so I'd definitely recommend them.