an award winning web agency

Pixlogix.com is 1st awwwards.com winning web digital agency in India. We provide unique website design & development solution. We have 14+ years of sound experience in the field of Web Design and Development.

We specialize in:

• UI / UX Design
  • PSD to Responsive HTML5, CSS3, jQuery,
  • Less, Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Boilerplate)
  • Wordpress (Woocommerce, Theme, Custom Plugin, Buddypress)
  • Magento (Ecommerce Development, Theme, Custom Extension)
  • PHP / MySQL
  • Laravel / CodeIgniter
  • Opencart / Prestashop / / Shopify
  • App Developemnt
  • Logo Design
  • Vector Creation
  • Graphic Design

We serve a large variety of web agencies to overseas clients countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Australia and many more. They had chosen us because we served them to help enhance their business to provide via amazing quality of work. We had 99% client satisfaction and returning ratio on proven track record. You will absolutely happy with our quality work on time.

If you are looking for any Web Design and Development, please contact us at pixlogix.com

2007
Ahmedabad, India

We served in many industries & marked our footprints. Here are some of them:-

1. entegy.com.au

2. africansafarigroup.com

3. kellbenson.com

4. tubecreative.com

We served in corporates, Health, leisure tours, and travels, education, social industries from past 10 years.

Flashmctours - Best Safari Web in WordPress

Africa Flash McTours is a Kenya safari tour operator based in Nairobi specializing in African Safari packages. The website offers the best Safari Packages across Africa.

With the cut-throat competition in the industry, client aims for Kenya, and Africa in general to advance its reputation and credibility in the tourism industry.

Take a look at : flashmctours.com

XCELPROS Consulting Web in WordPress

XcelPros delivers transformation through technology. We are a business and technology solutions company with deep industry knowledge in Chemical, Pharma, Life Sciences (including Medical Devices, Bio-Medical & Biotech), Discrete Manufacturing, Insurance, Distribution, and Food & Beverage.

Take a look at :- https://xcelpros.com/

Tube- Production Design Studio in WordPress

Atlanta-based, Tube is a post-production boutique specializing in creative editorial, broadcast design, motion graphics, and sound. Tube’s unique and progressive space is located in Historic Old Fourth Ward. The studio houses three edit suites, an audio suite with two ISO booths, a 750 sq.ft. insert stage with hard cyc, a spacious conference room, as well as lounge areas and a kitchen/bar. Tube’s talented team is recognized not only for their technical abilities, but their creative aesthetic as well.

Take a look at :- tubecreative.com

Textile Point Magento E commerce Website

Textile-Point is an E-commerce textile company dealing with t-shirt printing products. It deals with printing and stitching services having 2000 products being listed online.

Pixlogix got the client’s services integrated into Magento eCommerce platform. It helped in implementing advanced filters for the brand and its products. It even customized products based on user requirement with tailored product images and design.

Take a look at : https://www.textil-point.ch/

Impact Accelerators Business Web in WordPress

Whether working in social entrepreneurship, impact investing, or the nonprofit sector, Impact Accelerators goal is simple: help others do great things. If you have a challenge and are looking for a partner – reach out to us and let’s tackle it together.

Take a look at : www.impactaccelerators.com

Kell Benson Photography

Kell Benson is a landscape and wildlife photographer based in one of the most photographed regions in the world, Jackson Hole, Wyoming. A passion for nature was instilled at an early age through childhood adventures in the mountains of Colorado.

Take a look at : https://kellbenson.com/

With this web he showcasing his work and marking greater presence.

African Safari Group Website in WordPress

African Safari Group is an inbound tour operator which offers African trip services. They provide lavish accommodations, safari experiences, activities, and different dining options, and help manage African adventure trips. African Safari Group is a member of Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (SATSA), African Travel & Tourism Association (Atta) and Cape Town Tourism.

Take a look at :https://www.africansafarigroup.com/

Entegy - Event technology website in WordPress

Industry – Information Technology

How Pixlogix Assisted Their Business Operations

The company was losing leads without professional contact forms in turn affecting their growth. Pixlogix enabled WordPress CMS, added responsive HTML5 functionality, integrated advanced forms for web inquiries, help confine lead details and added blog section to boost their business.

Result

New site structuring supported the client’s business at strategic and tactical levels, improved business revenue and performance.

Visit Site

Pizza T- Food Lover Web in WordPress

Web goal is to provide its customers with the best quality pizza. Pizza-T believe creating a pizza is an art, thus they wanted theircustomers to enjoy creating their own pizza by preparing the pizza in front of them and allowing customers to add any toppings they wish.

Take a look at : http://www.pizza-t.com/

Website Redesign for Safari Tour Operator

“Everything about this company is top-notch.”

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Pixlogix is revamping a travel website, focusing on enhanced frontend functionalities and site security.

Nairobi, Kenya
Peter Macharia
Managing Director, Africa Flash McTours & Travel

The current revisions have received positive feedback, which is attributed to Pixlogix’s work. Their team is talented, thorough, and dependable.

I’m the founder and managing director of a safari tour company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixlogix?

I contracted Pixlogix to redesign my website and improve its functionality.

Our ultimate goal was to increase conversion rates.

Pixlogix contacted us with a proposal and shared some of their previous work. We decided to work with them on a few projects.

Once I decided on the tasks, I gave them my requirements. They’ve improved the outline and security of the website and increased loading speeds.

The owner of the company is my main contact. He delegates the work to his team.

We’ve received excellent feedback, especially since the current changes make our products more visible. For one thing, our new contact form is amazing. While we have yet to receive increased inquiries, I am positive things will turn for the better. We continue to revise the site, but what I’ve seen has surpassed my expectations.

The workflow has been flawless. They send updates on all ongoing tasks and ask for my approval once each task is accomplished.

They are the best IT company I have ever come across. Everything about this company is top-notch: communication, actual implementation, web design, and attention to details. We should have asked them to handle all of our projects, due to their reliability and consistency. Not only did I get a good firm to work with, but I also got a friend I could count on.

I don’t have any complaints so far. I can only learn from them and hope to make my clients as satisfied as I feel while working with Pixlogix.

Overall Score They are excellent.
    They've met all the deadlines with nothing but the best.
    Based on the work they’ve done, the cost is more than fair.
    Their work speaks for itself.
    I am already making calls and asking people within my circle and industry to consider working with Pixlogix.

Long-term Web Dev Subcontracting Relationship

“I give them a project and they not only meet the project parameter but go beyond.”

July 2013 - Ongoing

PixLogix was subcontracted to provide front-end web development services to a marketing and development firm. They built responsive designs using WordPress, Magento, Drupal, and Bootstrap.

Buchanan, Michigan
Jeffrey Antisdel
Technology Director, Precept Partners

As a result of their work,  load times decreased drastically and successfully optimized the sites according to SEO best practices. The team portrayed a high level of attentions to detail and exceeded delivery expectations.

Precept Partners is an end-to-end Internet development and marketing firm. We’ve been heavily engaged in the web since it began. We consult e-commerce companies, develop websites, and provide Internet marketing. Our specialty is e-commerce sales conversion optimization and SEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pixlogix?

We hire out pieces of projects to them. We have two other firms we also outsource to and the rest we do in-house.

We found that Pixlogix’s specialty is responsive design elements. They also know mobile really well. They can work across multiple platforms. They are good with WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Bootstrap, etc.

I work with Samir [CEO, Pixlogix] in terms of detailing the overview of the project. Then he divides the project up to his sub-developers and we work with the developers as needed.

How did you come to work with Pixlogix?

We went through an RFP/RFQ process. We searched design directories. I did a test project to find out how they communicate, how fast they can turn around a project, and what the cost benefit is.

We have spent $50,000–$200,000 with them.

We started working with them in July 2013.

Responsive design is very important to us, so I measure load times. We did a recent project with Google and interfaced four Google developers with the Pixlogix team and optimized the site. We were able to dramatically improve load time for them. We have different metrics that we use internally to measure. We have a number of SEO tools and Google Webmaster tools that we use.

How did Pixlogix perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great communicators and are very accessible. They’re also very cost competitive. We use Skype, phone, and email to communicate. Having worked with other Indian shops, Pixlogix gets an A.

I’m impressed by their quality of work and attention to detail. I give them a project and they not only meet the project parameter but go beyond. That is something I look for in a developer.

We have come to a trusting relationship with them. Samir has been a great resource. We find the work is comprehensive. We’re detailed oriented in terms of all the parameters that we need. They have good core competencies and a good programming team. I have great confidence in them.

All I can say is continue to build their staff and do what they’re doing. I’m impressed with them and have no problem with them.

Overall Score After many years with them, we don’t see ourselves moving away from the relationship. If anything, we’ll expand it.
    I highly recommend them.

Web Development for IT Services Firm

"Their speed was outstanding."

Sept. - Nov. 2018

Pixlogix developed a new website based on an existing design, translating a PNG design into HTML, CSS, and Javascript.

Potenza, Italy
Stefano Passatordi
CEO, Eurecart Srl

The site was delivered on time thanks to Pixlogix's rapid development process. Their workflow was highly effective.

I’m the CEO of Eurecart srl. We specialize in IT services, organization, and logistics.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixlogix?

We needed to create HTML code based on an existing PNG design. It was quite complex and contained a large number of pages.

We needed to create a mobile-responsive website based on a complex design.

We found them on Google, and, along with several others, requested they send us an offer. They seemed to represent the best balance between cost and results.

They built the website using HTML, CSS, and Javascript. Everything was based on the existing UI/UX of the PNG design.

We only talked to the project leader.

They were very fast and delivered our new site on time.

It was great.

Their speed was outstanding.

They would do well to implement a more robust testing process.

Overall Score They did a very good job.
    It was perfect.
    It was almost perfect, thought there were some details to fix.
    For sure, I'd recommend them.

Web Development for Design Company

"They managed the project perfectly."

Nov. - Dec. 2018

Pixlogix developed a website and CMS.

Gent, Belgium
Kristof Meert
Owner, Krime UI/UX

Pixlogix completed the project successfully and communicated clearly throughout the process. Their quick turnarounds and capable project management freed the internal team to focus on other tasks.

We're a web design and development company, specializing in UI/UX design.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixlogix ?

We hired them for development.

We wanted to build a solid, user-friendly website and CMS.

We found them by review.

They built complex pages and an intricate CMS.

They provided a team of UI specialists and developers.

Because of their good communication, I could relax and focus on other projects.

They managed the project perfectly. There were no issues and no hiccups.

I was impressed by their accuracy, speed, and incredible communication.

There w none, as far as I know.

Ongoing Web Development for Medical SEO Group

"Having a team I trust to help us scale our business is amazing."

Pixlogix provides web development in their role as an ongoing partner.

Orlando, Florida
Dustin DeTorres
CEO, DeTorres Group

The peace of mind associated with having a reliable development partner is highly valuable. Pixlogix provides consistent communication and exceeds expectations regularly.

I'm the CEO of the DeTorres Group, a digital marketing agency that focuses on medical SEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixlogix?

We’ve been looking for a reliable, skilled development team for a long time.

We needed a quick, solid partner that was good at whey they do.

We’d worked with numerous development firms over the years, doing both interviews and small projects with them. Pixlogix has always been the best.

They provide website development services.

We’ve been working with a number of people.

Having a team I trust to help scale our business is amazing.

We have 1–2 points of contact we talk to over Skype and email.

They’re highly communicative, and their output is always better than expected.

No, not that I’ve seen.

Responsive HTML5 & WordPress Dev for Design Consultancy

"I appreciated their active participation and flawless support."

June - Aug. 2018

Offering end-to-end development support, Pixlogix implemented extant PSD and SKETCH files in a responsive HTML5 WordPress theme and delivered the full source code at completion.

Nürnberg, Germany
Sandra Gumbrecht
Creative Director, Gumbrecht Communication

The new platform is reliable, stable, and user-friendly. Thorough, engaged, and detail oriented, Pixlogix asked insightful questions during the planning phase and provided superior customer service throughout the project.

Gumbrecht Communication is a brand strategy design consultancy helping businesses grow and launch products and build brands in the digital space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixlogix ?

I outsourced some frontend and backend projects to them.

I wanted to find a reliable partner with high quality standards.

Pixlogix contacted me, and I was immediately impressed by their service and thoughtfulness.

After viewing my design, they asked important questions regarding the functionality to ensure they met my intent. Depending on the Photoshop Document (PSD) or SKETCH files, they developed a responsive HTML5 frontend and implemented it in WordPress. I received the full source code at the project’s completion.

I interacted directly with the CEO.

Not only are the end users satisfied but I am also more confident in the development and can now concentrate on my design work.

They provided excellent service.

I appreciated their proactive approach and flawless support.

Overall Score We received great service with a great end product.
    They finished ahead of schedule.
    They provide good value for the money.
    They produced clean source code and an easy-to-use WordPress platform.
    I recommend them.

WordPress Dev for IT Company

"I've used them for over seven years and they have never let me down."

Jan. - Aug. 2018

Pixlogix converted PSD files into WordPress website templates. They have also completed many other projects through the years.

Durham, United Kingdom
Manager, IT Company

Pixlogix completed this project satisfactorily, along with every other one that has been assigned to them. The team always delivers on time and keeps the internal team informed.

I'm the owner and manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixlogix?

I use Pixlogix for web development.

I've used them for over seven years and they have never let me down.

The project was for a client. They successfully converted PSD designs into WordPress website templates.

Communication with Pixlogix was always excellent!

They're reliable. Samir runs a great team.

Bug Fixes for Web Dev Consultancy

"The team’s quick response reflected their determination to get the job done."

June 2018

Pixlogix did bug fixes for a third-party’s recently updated website.

Atlanta, Georgia
Trent Wyman
Project Manager, Wyman, LLC

The team debugged the site quickly and thoroughly.

I’m the Project Manager and Digital Analyst at Wyman, LLC, a web consultation and development services company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixlogix?

We needed services for web development and debugging.

We want a fast resolution to the problems.

Pixlogix contacted me directly.

Urgent technical issues arose from a client’s site migration and module upgrade. They provided bug fixes.

I had one-on-one interaction.

They resolved the issues in a reasonable amount of time for the end-client.

The team’s quick response reflected their determination to get the job done.

Overall Score They provided great overall service.
    They had quick responses.
    The rates were very competitive.
    I was very satisfied with their work.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.

Frontend Web Dev & AutoCAD Design for IT Firm

“We appreciated their willingness to go over and beyond our requirements.”

July - Aug. 2018

Pixlogix coded the UI of a website and created a related AutoCAD video.

Limerick, Ireland
Tony Fahy
Director, Lemonglen

The website received positive feedback from users, thanks to Pixlogix’s diligence. They were accommodating, responsive, and organized.

I’m an IT contractor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixlogix?

We needed help with frontend development.

Our goal was to get the best result within the time frame.

I found them online.

Based on an Adobe .PSD file, Pixlogix developed the frontend of a website. They also created an AutoCAD video of the site plan. They submitted all of the source code with the necessary documentation and clear comments.

I worked directly with their CEO.

Our end users praised Pixlogix’ work.

It was perfect. They provided excellent support and communication.

We appreciated their willingness to go over and beyond our requirements.