Naperville Web Design & Development Company

We design & build custom websites for businesses and non-profits.

We know that building a successful website means much more than creating an attractive design and turning that design into code. A successful website needs to communicate your brand and your mission, in your unique voice. It needs to be found and seen online. It needs to be truly helpful to your site visitors. And it needs to compel your visitors to take action.

So to help your website succeed, PixelPeople’s experienced team provides more than just web design & development; we also provide a full suite of related services aimed at helping your business stand out online.

Naperville, IL
  • 50 S. Main Street, Suite 200
    Naperville, IL 60540
  • 200 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 3100
    Chicago, IL 60606

Web Design for Startup SEO Company

"Easy to work with and always got back to me the same day."

June 2019

PixelPeople provided web design services for an SEO startup. They built a WordPress-based website and expanded it with new information.

Naperville, Illinois
Bruce Jones
Founder & CEO, 1ON1 SEO Training

PixelPeople created a strong online presence for the startup. Their team managed the project effectively and communicated all updates. The value was very good and the client was happy with the results.

I started a new SEO training company in Naperville and needed help creating a new website design.

For what projects/services did your company hire PixelPeople?

New business so a new web design was in order. I needed the site to be fast and effective with good calls to action and PixelPeople was able to achieve those goals and then some. Easy to work with and always got back to me the same day.

Needed a new website, wanted it created in WordPress and it needed to be done pretty quickly.

I have known Steve from PixelPeople for many years as we were both in the technology group at the Naperville Chamber of Commerce.

Our site started with 6 pages and a blog, we have since grown it considerably but having a good base to build from was very important to me.

Steve was my main contact.

Now I have a great online presence for my company and could not be happier with the results.

We managed the project using email, always received quick answers back related to the status of the web design project.

The cost was better than some of the other web design firms I got a quote from. PixelPeople web design was a trust-able source.

Cannot think of any at this time.

Overall Score Great service and an awesome website delivered.
    Expectations were set and met
    Reasonable and related to other web design firms
    Everything was done accurately and on time
    I already have recommended them to a customer of mine. a