The SEO Company That Makes a Difference

We are a reputed Digital Marketing company that provides web solutions that are proven to grow your business online. We specialize in SEO, Local SEO, Paid Search, Web Design and Development, Social Media advertising, Software Development, Copywriting and more. We have proven record of establishing local businesses online through higher rankings on search engines and increased leads.

Bokaro Steel City, India
  • KB-6, First Floor, City Center, Sector -4
    Bokaro Steel City, JH 827004

• Gemsny.com
  • Mkweddingphotography.com
  • scottmillerphotography.com

Web Dev for Law Firm

“I really appreciated the level of patience that they demonstrated with someone who was completely new to the process.”

May - June 2020

Pixel Global IT developed a WordPress website from the ground up for a private business and intellectual property law firm, working closely with the client to choose the platform, design, and features.

Founder and Managing Attorney, Law Firm

The development work delivered by Pixel Global IT satisfied all project stakeholder requirements and completely exceeded expectations on the quality of the website's design. Their team was patient, flexible, and attentive to detail throughout the entire process.

I am the founder and managing attorney of a law firm that specializes in business and intellectual property law.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pixel Global IT?

We specifically reached out to their team for help with website development.

They built our website from the ground up, and they helped to make all of the key decisions that went into that process. I am not tech-savvy, so I relied on their advice for what platform to use, what it should look like, and a lot of other both creative and technical choices throughout the work.

By the end, they had put together the entire WordPress website, including our page layout, sign up features, social media connections, and anything else you could possibly think of. At this point, they’ve become my go-to development partner for everything I need.

I mainly interacted with the owner of their company, but I know that he had developers and designers working on the project behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Pixel Global IT?

Someone I knew from law school who had an amazing website referred me to the team that they had worked with, which was Pixel Global IT, and we hit it off from there.

We worked together on the bulk of the website from May–June 2020. They’ve helped with a few one-off tasks since then, but the majority of the work is over.

I branched out on my own after leaving a large international law firm, and one of the first things that I noticed was that most smaller law firms have home-made looking websites that don’t do a lot to attract customers. I wanted something that didn’t cost huge international firm prices but that still looked extremely professional, and I was absolutely able to get that. For the price point that they offered me, I didn’t know what I was going to get, but the final product looks better than some of the most expensive sites I’ve seen.

How did Pixel Global IT perform from a project management standpoint?

Their entire team’s responsiveness to requests and tasks that I gave them made them incredibly easy to work with.  Could ask about something and have it delivered the same day. They actually delivered so quickly I thought they couldn’t have done everything right, but they hit the nail on the head every time too.

To be honest, things might have gotten done even more quickly if I hadn’t gotten tied up occasionally on my end, or if they hadn’t been willing to check in with me to make sure we stayed on track.

I don’t have a lot of personal experience with other web developers, but from my comments with other people about the process, I have gotten the impression that I really lucked out. They let me make as many comments and revisions as I wanted, and I really appreciated the level of patience that they demonstrated with someone who was completely new to the process.

No, I really wouldn’t have changed anything.

Unlike me, have as clear of an idea as you can about what you want up front. That will allow them to execute a lot more quickly and go a long way toward getting you up and running without any difficulties.

SEO Monthly Management for Advertising & Marketing Company

"Pixel Global IT Services is a very efficient team. They have a great marketing plan and knows how to execute it."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Pixel Global IT Services heads the monthly SEO management of an advertising & marketing company. They worked on getting the client's website rankings up and provide timely reports.

Cyprus
Marios Charpas
CEO, Lemonade Creative

Pixel Global IT Services delivers professional SEO initiatives that lead to a bump in rankings and a decent amount of new leads coming. The team was very technical and knowledgable. They are responsive, which secures ongoing engagements.

CEO of a marketing agency company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixel Global IT Services, and what were your goals?

SEO. to hit my client the first organic search for 20 keywords

From research

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

Pixel Global was hired to manage the SEO campaign for our website and our clients’ websites. They were responsible to optimize the websites to get better rankings on Google search results. They are a professional team who always provide regular work reports and updates. We are really happy with their work and support.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We mainly communicated with Jit who has a ton of knowledge about SEO campaigns. He was always ready to help and was prompt in communication.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We were very happy to see the results from the SEO campaigns. All our client websites got a bump in the search results rankings and started getting more leads and business.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Pixel Global IT Services is a very efficient team. They have a great marketing plan and knows how to execute it. Very prompt in communication and meeting timelines.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

They have sound technical SEO knowledge and recommended changes in the websites that actually helped a lot. Additionally, they are always responsive when it comes to providing work update and suggesting new ideas for better growth.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Not that we could think of. We are fully satisfied.

Web Development for Law Firm

"I loved that the company took one aspect of my idea and executed even better than I could have imagined."

Aug. 2020

A law firm hired Pixel Global IT Services to develop the website for its business. The goal of the project was to create something visually appealing, easy to navigate, and on-brand.

Baltimore, Maryland
Irnise F. Williams, Esq.
Attorney, The Law Office of Irnise F. Williams, LLC

The team set a timeline for the project and moved forward with the project without delay. The communication was immediate and effective. The company was most impressed by how the team executed its vision in a timely manner, as it was urgently needed.

I am a nurse and an attorney and I own a solo practice law firm specializing in business law for healthcare practitioners and consulting.

I hired Pixel Global IT services to develop my website for my business. My goal was to build a easy to navigate and beautiful site that flowed and correlated with my online presence and brand.

How did you select Pixel Global IT Services and what were the deciding factors?

I received a referral from a friend with a beautiful site that looked similar to what I wanted.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

I emailed the owner once I received his information and he responded quickly. He asked me what I was looking for and a few examples of projects that I wanted to mirror my project after.

We discussed brand colors, fonts and must haves. I then developed the pages and sent over pictures. Jit returned a beautiful mockup that was beyond what I envisioned. We then went back and forth with edits, content development and other minor changes.

Once we reached the end of the most important changes Jit the helped me connect my site to a web host and assisted me with that process.

1 the owner

The timeline we set they were able to stick to and pushed the project along with all of the necessary changes.

We mostly used email then moved over to WhatsApp towards the end for immediate communication which worked well.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

I loved that the company took one aspect of my idea and executed even better than I could have imagined. That was important for me because i was so busy but needed the website done as soon possible.

No this was a great process and I think that it was.

Back Office Solution for Printing Service Provider

"Their work ethic and attention to detail impressed us."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Pixel Global IT Services executed a back-office solution for a printing services business. The team developed a system to manage data including customer information, invoices, appointments, and schedules.

Employee, Print Materials Company

Pixel Global IT Services delivered an effective solution that streamlined business processes to improve the efficiency of services. The team was attentive to support smooth collaboration. They were diligent and engaged, listening actively to encourage progress and ensure a productive engagement.

We do local print materials for small businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixel Global IT Services?

We have worked with Pixal Global on several projects currently we are doing the backoffice for our company.

This project lets us manage and control all customer, info, orders, schedules and tasks. It also let's set appointments and send and receive invoices.

We hired them because they come highly recommend from a personal friend.

The designed and created the business backoffice which lets us manage and control all customer, info, orders, schedules and tasks. It also let's us set appointments and send and receive invoices.

It was a small team of 4 people.

Thanks to the new backed we can now perform many of our daily task much faster and more efficiently.

We spoke thru email and skype all communication was very smooth.

Their work ethic and attention to detail impressed us. We have worked with companies that you have to repeat and review the same things over and over. Not with Pixal Global.

Not at this time.

Website Redesign for Interior Architecture Firm

"We were impressed by their level of dedication and commitment to meeting deadlines without compromising quality."

Jan. - Dec. 2019

Pixel Global IT Services developed a responsive company website for a construction and renovation firm. The site explained who the company was, what they did, and how.

Board Member, Interior Architecture Firm

What was meant to be a simple site touch-up expanded into a full site redesign. Pixel Global IT Services went above and beyond the given requirements, taking the time to implement any client changes.

We're a complete turnkey solution for Construction & Renovation industry. We handle general building project. Board member

We hired Pixel Global IT to develop our new website

Clean finish and ease of navigation was the idea. Pixel Global IT was spot on when it came to implementing the idea as whole. Their creative solutions and responsiveness to timelines were impressive.

We interviewed couple of others but decided to take a gamble on Pixel Global IT which obviously did pay off.

A simple responsive website explaining who we are, what we do and how we do it.

Initially, project scope and our visions were shared with their project manager who assured of nothing less than top notch finish.

It was suppose to be a simple website touch ups, but having seen what Pixel Global IT's quality, we decided to redesign the entire website. It has been one website after another ever since.

All requests were met and more. Easy to communication, smooth exchange and they were willing to help and make changes everytime

We were impressed by their level of dedication and commitment to meeting deadlines without compromising quality.

Great job

SEO for Heating & Cooling Services Company

"Communication with their team is outstanding, they are always there to answer your questions."

July 2020 - Ongoing

Pixel Global IT Services provided marketing services for a heating and cooling services company.

Dumfries, Virginia
Amine Halloul
Owner, DR HVAC INC

The engagement has provided the client with increased visibility online, meeting their goals. Pixel Global IT Services produces quality results in a timely manner. The team is organized and flexible.

Dr Hvac inc provide heating and cooling services . My position is the owner

SEO and marketing plan with intention to attract more customer and grow the business

How did you select Pixel Global IT Services and what were the deciding factors?

Excellent reviews on the company . Jit is amazing he guided us to right direction . He always answers our question and concerns . Very efficient as well As professional .

SEO campaign Target specific key words Specific areas Visibility report shows that customer can see us . Marketing plan to succeed

Jit is amazing . Very knowledgeable it consultant . Looking forward to working with him in a long term

Visibility has increased It looks like we are showing in more searches. As planed as delivered

Perfect On time Quick Efficient

Overall Score excellent service . platinium customer service and knowledge
    very good
    very reasonable , they work with your budget to set you up for success
    excellent , outstanding
    i would highly recomend their services

Web Design & SEO for Wedding Singer

"Nothing was too much trouble and the company was very understanding of my needs."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Pixel Global IT Services improved the design of the website of a wedding singing company. This included SEO and blog content creation.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Tom Ryder
Owner, Tom Ryder Weddings

The new site ranks on the first page fo search results for 10 keywords and receives more bookings. Pixel Global IT Services designed a high-quality and streamlined website that is user-friendly. The team is organized and responsive.

I am the owner of Tom Ryder Weddings

For what projects/services did your company hire Pixel Global IT Services?

To improve my website and make it more google-friendly. Improve SEO to get site to first page on google for key search terms. Develop blog content and improve appearance and functionality of site in order to increase online bookings.

Take more bookings. Widen radius of bookings. Convert enquiries into bookings.

Pixel Global is well-priced and responsive. All requests are swiftly handled and met.

Consultation with Pixel Global was over email. I explained my ideas using screenshot and offered feedback as the web site developed, and continues to develop and improve.

I managed all aspects of the work.

On page 1 for google for more that 10 key search terms and phrases. I am now taking bookings from all over the country and overseas. My site looks far more professional and is user-friendly so that clients can find out all of the key information quickly.

Communication was swift and easy.

No, all went well.

I would recommend this service highly.