Promotion of online stores and B2B companies
Development and implementation of digital marketing strategies for online stores and B2B manufacturing companies
We provide services according to the standards of the European Marketing Confederation.
adgedo.com alfagro.com.ua allie.camera amortizator.ms appliancenj.com aroma-im.com asteco-dubai.com avtomagazin.kh.ua bagscity.com.ua baldinelli.ua baldinelli.ua be-vargo.com brandshopping.com.ua cadko.com.ua cardo-ua.com davto.dp.ua decolux.ru dengoderygg.no dent-lux.kz depstor.com deshevle-net.biz digitaldevice.ua dobleska.com.ua dom-pokupok.ru dom-pokupok.ru ekrislo.com.ua electromozg.com.ua emaintenance.us emaintenance.us funduk.ua gloriaromana.com goldcoastcremation.com
- We installed GTM, analytics system counters, and set up all the necessary goals and audiences.
- Combined analytics with a Google ads account with import conversions and audiences.
- We conducted an in-depth analysis of competitors for contextual advertising in order to understand their semantic core, ad texts, to stand out against their background.
- Collected keywords using various paid software.
- Filter out inappropriate requests – add lists minus words.
- Grouped requests into groups.
- We wrote unique ads using UTP for each group of requests.
- Added all ad extensions.
- Created lists with the target audience of the client for banner and video ads on the Display Network and YouTube.
- We set up remarketing for numerous conditions.
- Developed, with the help of a designer, professional animated banners.
- Set up GDN advertising for standard and personal interests, Gmail
- Set up a video ad on YouTube.
- Later set up campaigns with pay-per-conversion, not clicks.
- Implemented various scripts to more conveniently work with the client’s advertising account.
- We created various experiments and A / B tests.
- We created fully automated reporting with interactive charts, tables and charts for the client.
- Implemented measures to reduce the cost of a click in an advertisement.
- All work was approved with the client.
- The number of applications – 13 690 pcs.
- Request conversion rate: 5.66% – Excellent result.
- Well, the number of associated conversions: 2175 units
What was done:
- An assignment was issued to edit the site in order to increase sales and improve the site for users;
- Analytics counters are installed, tracking of all necessary conversions is configured;
- Call Tracking system introduced;
- Configured automatic reporting and integration with Google Analytics;
- Integration with the client's CRM system has been configured;
- The client's portrait has been worked out;
- A promotion strategy has been worked out;
- The analysis of competitors was carried out;
- Market analysis carried out;
- The media plan of the store promotion has been calculated;
- Collected semantic core;
- Added a lot of negative words;
- Selling ad text has been written;
- Added all ad extensions;
- Configured dynamic search ads;
- Banner, Gmail advertising is configured;
- Tuned YouTube ads;
- Added new TOP contextual advertising tools;
- Customized lists of audiences;
- Remarketing is well developed;
- Implemented secret campaigns with a pay-per-transaction function, not just clicks.
What results were achieved:
- Average CPC: $ 1.3
- Test drive records: 231 pcs.
- Cost per conversion: $ 70.5
- Advertising budget $ 16276
SEO promotion of a car dealership website:
- Full technical optimization
- Correcting texts
- Usability development
- Development of commercial ranking factors
- External optimization
- Bonding a trust
- Finding the perfect snippet (CTR = 15%)
- 7 times traffic growth after 6 months of promotion
- Was: about 70 users per day, Now: 370
- Average conversion 4%
- Targeted Facebook and Instagram ads
- Coverage: 35589
- Views: 47898
- Lead forms: 89 pcs.
- Video Views: 19,862
- Budget: $ 832
- Optimized the geography of advertising: developed separate campaigns for each region where offline stores were located.
- Configured auto-correction of bids for various parameters.
- Completely updated the semantic kernel and sorted out negative keywords.
- Updated AC taking into account associated transactions.
- We created a campaign in Google Shopping, split into categories of goods that were most significant for the business.
- Implemented banner and video advertising taking into account interests of the audience.
This way we got rid of users who just wasted the budget with worthless clicks – comprising 27%, as it turned out. At the same time, we increased targeted traffic by 38%, which ensured us the growth of orders both in SEO and in context.
As a result, the volume of revenue increased by more than 48% in just 4 months with a decrease in transaction costs by 40.06%.
- Made a list of improvements for the website, e-commerce, remarketing.
- Customized the web analytics system in accordance with the objectives.
- Gathered, clustered, and introduced a new semantic kernel for effective competition with other stores.
- Prepared and customized ads in accordance with USP and the list of commercial queries.
- Set up ads on the PPC network and YouTube video ads.
- Customized remarketing.
- Fine-tuned banner ads.
- Automated advertising campaigns and reporting systems.
In addition, we resorted to creative decisions that were especially liked by “our audience” – introduced an online fitting room and launched a temporary promotion campaigns on search engines. Thus, we were able to increase the conversion rate by 5.5%.
Persistence paid off, and the average cost per customer was 62 UAH (about $ 2.5) – 10 times lower than the maximum we had been given.
As expected, we worked out a universal advertising account:
- Adequately tuned analytics system to track all micro and macro conversions, analysis of audiences, built a sales funnel.
- Worked out the settings for e-commerce, product remarketing, Google Shopping, Smart Google Shopping.
- Conducted an analysis of advertising campaigns of the competitors.
- Collected, filtered, clustered the semantic kernel.
- We worked on the announcements and the company’s USP.
- Customized banner ads, GDN, Gmail, and video ads.
- Created automatic product advertising for searches, taking into account geolocation and changes in assortment.
This was done literally in 1 month, including hypothesis testing, A/B testing and multitasking mode.
The results for this month were significantly impressive: the number of users increased five-fold times, the number of orders through the website increased 20-fold times, even with the poor mobile version.
Despite an almost complete reorientation after work at the first stage, thanks to SEO and changes in advertising campaigns, we were able to increase the initial figure from 800 visitors a day to 2000. Not to mention the conversion.
Development of Google contextual advertising for the service sector: industrial self-leveling floors