Branding studio based in Los Angeles

We are a branding studio based in Los Angeles. We help our clients define their brand, create a brand identity, marketing collaterals, websites, and applications to help them grow.

2020
Los Angeles, CA
  • 9255 Sunset Blvd #1100
    Los Angeles, CA 90069

Meretz Energy, Ridge, Milk & Honey Films, Bad Apple Collective, atSwim.tv, The Digital Artistry, 10to12 Baby Lounge, PPE Buddy, Polaris Power Energy, Batch Cookie Co.

PPE Buddy - Personal Protection Equipment Image

PPE Buddy - Personal Protection Equipment

Personal Protection Equipment company PPE Buddy designed personal protection kits that can be tailored to clients’ needs. The kits include everything needed to ensure companies’ customers, clients, employees, and students are safe. Pill Creative Studio has designed a logo, packaging, and landing page. The project includes packaging for 3-PLY face mask, gloves, single-use sanitizer, sanitizer bottle, and single-use disinfecting

wipes. We designed all print and digital assets and landing page.

Logo Design and Branding

Logo design and branding for startup meetup in New York City.

BATCH Cookie Co. Image

BATCH Cookie Co.

Batch Cookie Co. is a cookie start-up located in  Del Mar Highlands Town Center in San Diego. Batch is more than a cookie shop; it is a way of sharing kindness and connection.

Logo Design adn Branding Image

Logo Design adn Branding

Logo Design and branding for New York base company.

Web Design Image

Web Design

Web design for commercial and film director Alberto Accettulli.

Logo Design and Branding

Logo design and branding for A&T Jardinage, the landscaping company based in Nice, France.

Logo Design and Branding

Logo design and branding for New York based software company Prism VS.

Web Design Image

Web Design

Web design and marketing materials design for Czech That Film movie festival.

Logo Design and Branding

Logo design and branding for musician Oekiin.

Web Design and Marketing Collaterals Image

Web Design and Marketing Collaterals

Web design and marketing collaterals creation for LA based production company Bad Apple Collective.

Branding for Cookie Shop Business

"Veronika hit her deadlines, and always delivered what I needed."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Pill Creative Studio branded a cookie shop startup. The branding package they delivered included a logo, color scheme, taglines, and more. They also produced image files to be used on all kinds of collateral.

San Diego, California
Meghann Pricer - Smith
Owner & Founder, BATCH & BOX

Pill Creative Studio delivered exceptional designs that have received very positive feedback from clients. Associates and business acquaintances have asked for the team's contact upon seeing their amazing work. They have the ability to empathize with the client's mission and artfully articulate it.

I am the owner and founder of a signature cookie shop. We are opening our first shop in Del Mar, California. We hope to expand our shops and brand nationwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pill Creative Studio?

We hired Pill Creative to help us come up with our initial branding We had a few other designers work on our initial branding package and liked the basic concepts of what they came up with. But we wanted to have our branding and messaging to be more clear, simple, and more modern. Veronika at Pill Creative delivered exactly what we wanted in a very short period of time.

We are a start up, so we were starting our branding from scratch. We needed Pill Creative to listen to our goals and help us come up with a Brand and logo the represented us and our product. Veronika at Pill Creative designed our entire branding package and standards. Everything we needed from Font, Colors, Graphics, Icons, Signage, Window Wraps, uniforms, etc.

I had used a few designers and was not completely satisfied with what they came up with. I finally turned to Upwork and was able to find Veronika at Pill Creative. Veronika listened to what I needed and what I wanted to create. She then took a couple days to give me an example of her work and her ideas. I loved what she came up with and knew she would be the best fit for my project!

Through a series of meetings and brain storming sessions, Veronika was able to deigned our Branding package including our Logo, Color Scheme, tag lines, slogans, etc. She created different files for all logos and graphic s to be applied to signage, websites, window wraps, uniforms, t-shirts, stickers, trademarks, etc.

We are a start up, so our team was small. It was myself, my business partner, and Veronika at Pill Creative.

I have received many compliments on my branding and design. Many other business owners I know have actually asked me for Pill Creatives contact info. so they can work with them as well!

Very effective. She met all deadlines and had exceptional communication.

What I found most impressive what Veronika's ability to listen to what I wanted and my vision and was able to execute what I need the first attempt. She also has excellent communication skills. She would answer my calls when I called her, and if she was not available she would text me and tell me she was on a call and that she would call me right back.

Veronika hit her deadlines, and always delivered what I needed. She is patient when I couldnt make up my mind, always provided options, and works fast. She is the MOST technical designer I have ever worked with. Veronika is able to do what most others designers told me could not be done. She finds a way to do it, and if she doesnt know how, she finds out! I always got what I needed from her!

The only area of improvement I can think of is to balance the work load a little better which I am sure is hard to do with multiple deadlines and clients all demanding different designs and applications.

Overall Score Exceptional! You will not be dissapointed if you work with this studio!
    Great!
    Very fair and reasonable
    I am completely satisfied with the work! I would highly recommend Pill Creative Studio.
    I have already Pill Creative to 3 friends!

Logo Design & Branding for Route Management Software Company

"Pill Creative Studio, on the whole, has outperformed."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Pill Creative Studio was hired by a software company to support their branding efforts. The team focused on logo design and was later brought on for a web design project.

Vice President, Route Management Software Company

Noting their consistent ability to beat deadlines and their stellar communication skills, internal stakeholders are extremely impressed with Pill Creative Studio’s performance so far. Though the project is temporarily on hold, all parties look forward to the continuation of the partnership.

I’m the VP of a software company that specializes in route management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pill Creative Studio?

We needed an outside vendor to guide us through logo design and branding for our company.

Pill Creative Studio is responsible for all aspects of our branding effort. They’ve created a logo as well as a branding slide deck on PowerPoint, where we were able to choose from a menu of design options.

The team also works on our website design.

The project is currently on hold as we await some staffing changes on the executive level, but we plan to continue the engagement as soon as possible.

How did you come to work with Pill Creative Studio?

Originally, we’d hired another agency for the web design aspect of the project, but we weren’t satisfied with their deliverables. Despite only having hired Pill Creative Studio for the logo design, we decided to assign them the web design project as well.

Their turnaround time was quick, and we were impressed with the work they were already doing. Additionally, we appreciated their relatively low costs.

We’ve invested about $2,500 so far.

We began working with them in September 2019, and the work, though momentarily paused for now, is still ongoing.

Pill Creative Studio, on the whole, has outperformed. The design work is extremely high quality, and we’ve been consistently impressed by how quickly they can deliver, especially on the web design project.

How did Pill Creative Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve managed the project excellently.

We’ve never had to chase anyone down to get ahold of them, and the team was always on top of their assignments. While they keep us updated on timelines, Pill Creative Studio typically provides us with content faster than when we’re expecting to receive it.

The quality and response time really stand out to us compared with the other vendors we’ve worked with for similar services.

There’s nothing that stands out as something they could’ve done better.

Website Design for Film Company

"I appreciated their attitude the most."

June 2019 - Ongoing

A film company hired Pill Creative Studio to create a modern website to showcase their offerings. Using provided wireframes, they figured out the concepts for the site. They perform updates to the platform.

Alberto Accettulli
CEO, Petro Head Corporation

Pill Creative Studio exceeded expectations, delivering a top-notch service and customer experience. Their responsiveness is noteworthy. Customers can expect a company that cares about their clients.

I’m the CEO of Petro Head Corporation, a film company that specializes in advertising commercials.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pill Creative Studio?

We were looking for a graphic designer and person to take care of our website.

I provided the wireframes, and Veronica (Graphic Designer, Pill Creative Studio) came up with the concepts. I told her that I needed a fresh, modern look that represented what I do. She took it from there.

Since we make commercials, I told Veronica that I needed something visual with no words. She came up with something similar to an Instagram TV layout that’s easy to navigate.

I work with Veronica.

How did you come to work with Pill Creative Studio?

After getting in touch with Veronica, we decided to work with her. I liked her attitude, and she seemed ready to go the extra mile.

We spent $2,000.

Our engagement with Pill Creative Studio started in June 2019.

It’s a work in progress, but the site is easy to use. Veronica continues helping us update the website with new videos. She was focused on the project rather than money. Even when I asked her for a few reviews, she didn’t charge me. She takes care of her clients. I love the energy.

How did Pill Creative Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, it’s good. I can email or text her on the weekends, and she answers immediately.

I appreciated their attitude the most.

No, everything was pretty good.

I recommended Veronica to my brother, who was making a website for his business. They’re already working together. It’s nice to know that I have someone that I can actually recommend.

Graphic Design & Web Development for Production Company

“When they say they’re going to do something, they get it done and it works.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Pill Creative Studio used WordPress to develop a website that features password-protected functionalities and video content. They also do graphic design and create decks for the creative agency’s clients.

Adrienne Hernandez
Director Of Business Development, Bad Apple Collective

Pill Creative Studio’s designs helped land a big client. They follow directions closely and only have to make minimal edits. They go above and beyond to surpass expectations. So far, they’ve delivered everything on time.

Our name is Bad Apple Collective and we’re a creative production company. So we have a full in-house marketing that can do everything from production to creative services to strategy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pill Creative Studio?

We needed somebody with a strong web development and graphics background. We bring them in on a lot of different stuff we do.

They do a lot of different things, like ongoing client decks and video content. Their main responsibilities are web development and graphic design, but they do some social media stuff as well.

She did our website—they designed everything. We just gave them a site map of what we wanted it to look like, but they did everything else. They used WordPress. Our client portal is password protected and can go see case studies, which was a custom build-out and that was key to the project. They also integrated video and did copywriting as well.

I mainly dealt with Veronika (Graphic Designer, Pill Creative Studio)

How did you come to work with Pill Creative Studio?

I met Veronika through another job we were working on. We got along and so I decided to hire her for graphic design.

We’ve spent about $8,000.

We started working together in March 2019 and our partnership is ongoing.

We did land a huge pharma client—they’re one of the biggest pharmacy companies in the world. I really think Pill Creative Studio’s designs helped us land that client.

How did Pill Creative Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good. We only had to tell them things one time and don’t need to give a lot of direction. We rarely have to edit anything, so it’s great. When they say they’re going to do something, they get it done and it works. They definitely meet deadlines.

They go above and beyond the job that’s asked. If we ask for A, B, and C, they’ll do A, B, C, and D. So, I really like that.

No, we work well together.

Web & Graphic Design Services for Foreign Consulate

"We're looking forward to collaborating with Pill Creative Studio more in the future."

2016 - Ongoing

An LA-based Czech consulate partners with Pill Creative Studio to provide promotional materials. The team also manages a website highlighting one of the organization’s key annual events.

Aneta Campbell
Cultural Attaché, Consulate General of the Czech Republic

Stakeholders are very pleased with the quality of Pill Creative Studio’s deliverables and continue to turn to the team for promotional services each year. Customers can expect dedicated, talented project management.

I’m a cultural attaché for the Consulate General of the Czech Republic, based in Los Angeles.

We’re in charge of all cultural events related to the Czech Republic happening not only in Los Angeles but in other cities and states as well. We’re a consulate, not an embassy, so we have a small staff of only 10 people.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pill Creative Studio?

We needed some promotional materials for our cultural events, as well as a partner to maintain our website promoting an annual festival, one of our largest events.

Pill Creative Studio’s main responsibility has been the festival website. They’re in charge of design, development, and updates, and we’re currently working on adding new information about the event. Our collaboration for this particular project usually takes about half the year.

They’ve also worked on all of our promotional materials, including brochures and invitations.

We’ve worked exclusively with Veronika (Graphic Designer & Art Director, Pill Creative Studio) on our various projects.

How did you come to work with Pill Creative Studio?

Veronika attended one of our consulate’s events. We started the collaboration from there based on our connection and the quality of Pill Creative Studio’s previous work.

We’ve spent about $32,000 over the course of our relationship.

We first partnered with Pill Creative Studio in 2016, and our partnership is ongoing as they support us each year for six months with the festival website.

We’re planning to change the site’s design this year to match our new graphics, and we're really confident about Veronika’s ability to execute this upcoming project.

We’re looking forward to collaborating with Pill Creative Studio more in the future.

How did Pill Creative Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

Veronika is an amazing project manager. She’s always focused on delivering great work in a timely manner.

We’re very happy with the quality of Veronika’s work and design skills. She’s done an excellent job with both the brochures and the website.

There’s nothing that comes to mind.

I really recommend working with Pill Creative Studio.