Building Personalities And Social Movements

PigWorks is a full-service digital agency, specializing in creating value through social movements. We are a fun mix of designers, engineers, coders and strategists with a great passion for all things creative. We love what we do, it's our way of life. Creative people producing awesome results. Cultivating brand personalities with creativity and vision. We consult on digital strategy and craft meaningful connections with your customers across web, social, mobile and e-commerce.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Plantage Middenlaan 62
    Amsterdam, NH 1018
    Netherlands

Lumenis, Innoseis, Staples, Mount Elgon Orchards, Aiur, University of Hawaii, Prodicom, Knowledge Values

Mount Elgon Orchards Image

Mount Elgon Orchards

Logos, branded assets, collateral, website design and development for Mount Elgon Orchards, one of the top orchards in Kenya.

Aiur Image

Aiur

Branding, logo, taglines, collateral, website design and development for Aiur AG, an AI controlled blockchain technology company located in China and Switzerland.

Authentic Golf Image

Authentic Golf

Branding, collateral, logos, graphic design, website design and development for Authentic Golf, a bespoke travel agent providing unique golf experiences around the world.

Rebranding for Rose Farm

"They are proactive about making recommendations, and they enact changes quickly."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

PigWorks delivered logos, copy, and product branding for a large-scale farm.

Kenya
David le Roux
Financial Controller, Mount Elgon Orchards

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the results of the engagement. Customers can expect transparency, professionalism, and dedication.

I’m the financial controller at a farm in Kenya that focuses on growing roses and avocados. We employee around 1,400 people in Kenya and 50 people in Holland. I’ve been given some responsibility over business development lately, and have been overseeing our rebranding efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with PigWorks?

We’d started a slight rebranding, mostly around our corporate identity, and we hired PigWorks to take over completely and build an entirely new website.

PigWorks delivered logos, copy, designs based on our packaging, and a new look and feel for the site. The team them analyzed our specific products and gave us tailored branding for each.

Russell (Founder, PigWorks) is my main point of contact. He coordinates everything and has about 3–4 people working under him.

How did you come to work with PigWorks?

I found PigWorks by Googling companies in Amsterdam that build websites. I chose them after interviewing three other firms.

We’ve spent €15,000 (approximately $17,000 USD).

We started working together in Q2 2019, and the website was finished by July. We haven’t gone live yet because we’re waiting for a trade show coming up later this year. We’ve targeted that event as our official rebrand launch.

Our internal committee has been pleased with the feedback and success of the project so far.

How did PigWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is top-notch, and they respond to action items very quickly.

Russell is a great person to work with, and their rates are very competitive.

I’ve been happy with them. They are proactive about making recommendations, and they enact changes quickly.

Be clear about what you want and when you need it. They’ll let you know if they can or cannot deliver.

They hit every deadline. It hasn’t been us pushing them, but rather them pushing us, which is great.
    I've already recommended them to a couple of people.

Branding for Golf Tour Company

“He came to meetings with fresh ideas, clearly having thought through project challenges.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

PigWorks produced a brand image for a golf tour company, providing its partner with a brand book, logo designs, and collateral promoting the company. They also created the beginnings of a WordPress site.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Andrew Hastie
Managing Director, Authentic Golf

The final logo and website have received positive feedback both internally and externally. Their regular communication and thoughtful contributions to meetings indicated that the project was always top of mind. Attentive and focused, they completed tasks according to the project timeline.

I’m the founder and owner of Authentic Golf, which is a golf tour operator that specializes in golf trips to Great Britain and Ireland. We’re working mainly in the Dutch and Belgian markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with PigWorks?

I hired them to help me develop a corporate identity.

In their effort to develop a corporate identity, they produced a logo, brand book, wireframes for the start of my website, and messaging for business cards and flyers. The site they set us up with was based in WordPress, which works in conjunction with the design work and brand image.

At this point, we’re pretty much done with building up the brand, but he still offers occasional advice and brand consulting when I need it. I’m able to ask him questions about marketing, SEO, and my website whenever I need it.

I work exclusively with Russell (Owner, PigWorks) on the project.

How did you come to work with PigWorks?

I knew Russell before starting the project with him. It was clear that he could take on the work I needed to complete.

I’ve spent about €5,000 (approximately $5,600 USD) on the project.

We started the project at the end of 2016, and he still provides me with consulting services when I need them.

Everyone is fairly impressed with the logo he completed for me. It was quite original, and he managed to fit the golf theme into the design nicely. Overall, people also enjoyed the look and feel of the site.

How did PigWorks perform from a project management standpoint?

Russell is very proactive, making sure things are completed according to his promised timeline. From that perspective, he’s a great project manager.

I appreciate the speed at which he was able to respond to me. He was always getting back to me, so I never had to wait on answers to questions. Additionally, he was an asset to ideation throughout the project. He came to meetings with fresh ideas, clearly having thought through project challenges. We had the feeling that he was busy with our project at all times.

I can’t think of anything specific. We’re happy with both the completed and ongoing work.

He appreciates getting responses from his clients at the pace that he delivers himself. If you want to work with him, it’s important to keep that line of communication open and work at his pace.

He kept on top of things easily.
    He’s not the cheapest, but I don’t mind paying a bit more for his quality of work.
    He delivered according to our objectives.