Advertising Agency in Gilbert, Arizona

Phoenix Online Media is a full-service web marketing firm located in Phoenix, Arizona. We are experts in creating valuable online identities for small and medium sized businesses. Our portfolio of services includes: search engine optimization, web development, Pay Per Click advertising, display advertising, web design, reputation management, website maintenance, consultation, local optimization, email marketing and lead capture.

Phoenix Online Media
1530 E Williams Field Rd #201
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Phoenix Online Media Phoenix, AZ 85001

SEO Strategy for Legal Firm

They’re committed to helping us achieve our goals.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

Phoenix Online Media executed an SEO campaign to raise site awareness and link conversions. Their services included site analysis and detailed monthly reports to track progress.

Mesa, Arizona
Brian Petersen
Partner, Edwards & Petersen, PLC

Their SEO efforts led to a notable increase in site rankings as well as higher visitor engagement. Although they could make their analysis more accessible, Phoenix Online Media demonstrated acute expertise, communicated clearly, and provided the desired results.

I’m a partner at Edwards & Petersen. We’re a law firm that focuses on family, criminal, and personal injury law.

For what projects/services did your company hire Phoenix Online Media?

We needed SEO services to increase our digital presence, but our previous provider couldn’t deliver the expected results.

We wanted an increase in web traffic and exposure across internet referral sites.

We worked with them previously on a separate project and reviewed their recent portfolio before deciding to contact them.

They initially audited our website and met to discuss potential SEO strategies that would help us achieve our goals. Following our meeting, we conducted periodic phone calls to refine our approach and discuss our progress.

Currently, the project manager serves as our main point of contact, but we also occasionally communicate with their principal.

Since their involvement, we’ve seen our rankings increase with more traction for our site’s call to action features.

How did the Phoenix Online Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team responds quickly to our inquiries and is knowledgeable about our campaign. They provide monthly reports to track our rankings.

What impresses you about the Phoenix Online Media?

We appreciate that they seek to build substantial relationships. They’re committed to helping us achieve our goals.

They might benefit from better explaining our analytics. However, as I’ve mentioned, we receive monthly reports, and if we have any concerns, they respond in a timely manner.

We have referred others to them.

Digital Marketing for Small Acupuncture Clinic

"I’ve seen a substantial uptick in referrals from [online sources]. … due to my website and SEO success."

June 2015 - Ongoing

Initially contracted for website design and search optimization, the partnership has been extended to include content updates and site redesign, as well as further SEO improvement.

Phoenix, Arizona
David LeGar
Owner, Accurate Acupuncture

The company is locally page-ranked at #2 and at least 50% of new customers now cite online searches as their referral source. The number of customers in the first quarter of the year has tripled and new online scheduling capabilities have also improved business.

I'm an acupuncturist and I own a company called Accurate Acupuncture, LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Phoenix Online Media?

A prominent web presence is one of the best ways to recruit new clients and patients, and for a small business owner like myself, you have to ensure your SEO is at its best. I didn't have the time or know-how to put myself at the top of Google's rankings, so I hired Phoenix Online Media to improve my SEO and web marketing position.

They started out by building me an optimized website, and then we added social media profiles on Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. They also helped me establish a presence on sites that create backdoor links to my website, like Alignable and Angie's List. As the project progressed they expanded my site from a single landing page to multiple pages with specialized content. Whenever I’ve won awards they announce that on my page to better promote me. They also helped me establish an online scheduling system, which improved patient acquisition since visitors to the site can make appointments immediately without having to call the office.

I've worked briefly with Jayson, who owns the company, but my main point of contact is David, the senior account manager.

How did you come to work with Phoenix Online Media?

I met David through a networking group called LeTip. I was still building my business and I was earning just enough to make a profit each month, but I wanted to take a risk and get to that next level. I figured SEO would be the best use of my money, and since I knew David personally, I'd already talked to him about what he could do. He built the landing page for my website and I loved the work, so that's why I decided to hire Phoenix to help me with SEO as well. It helps that they also gave me a spectacular deal on the cost.

About $12,000 so far.

I've worked with them for about two years and our relationship is ongoing. We're planning to redesign and expand the site next year.

They’ve worked to make me visible on local search algorithms, and I'm up to the #2 best acupuncturist in Phoenix on search engines. On my intake questionnaire I ask every patient where they found me, and since I added the website I’ve seen a substantial uptick in referrals from Google, Yelp, or Facebook reviews as opposed to insurance or doctor referrals. That's now around 50% of my new patients coming from Internet searches, if not more.

I also saw more patients in the first quarter this year than I ever have previously, and it was a substantial increase: I went from 10 patients a week to 30 patients a week. I can only assume it's due to my website and SEO success because I haven't done any other marketing.

How did Phoenix Online Media perform from a project management standpoint?

For the most part, they're very responsive and good about getting work done in the timeframe they promise. I've only had to remind them of something once. David calls at least once a month to discuss our progress, what he needs from me, and where the project's going in the future. I'll give him ideas, like the FAQ page, and he'll tell me about his research into the kinds of content that appear during online searches for acupuncture. This helps us decide on new pages to add or ways to promote the business to people looking for a solution to a specific pain problem.

From what I understand, a lot of businesses will leave you on your own once you're up and running, but Phoenix makes time and effort to ensure my needs are met. It feels like I'm the only client, even though my site is running smoothly and my rankings would still improve even without their continued involvement. But rather than going hands-off, they still help me change strategies based on what the market's doing so I'm always in a good position to take that market share in the future.

Initially, they were inconsistent about sending receipts when I paid the bill, and it was a little frustrating since I need the receipts for end-of-year expense reports. They've just changed their billing system, so it's better now.

Have an open line of communication and trust their advice on how to proceed. As long as you're clear in explaining what you need, they'll make it happen.

Overall Score They've improved everything in the way that they need it to. It's one of the best decisions I made for my company.
    If they say a project will by done by this week, they mean it.
    I don't know how much they charge everyone else, but I get an incredible amount of work for what I pay. It's a steal.
    They've always delivered exactly as they promised.
    I've recommended them a couple of times already.

SEO Partner for Online Media

"...[W]e’ve grown into a real partnership after working together on several projects."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Phoenix Online Media works as an ongoing partner to provide local SEO services to small- and medium-sized businesses using AdWords and pay-per-click. They also assist with content creation and design.

Redwood City, California
Scott Samele
Founder, Tangelo PR

They’ve formed a reliable partnership that’s established client retention through excellent project management and customer service skills. They’re able to articulate their digital strategies to customers who lack expertise and offer competitive rates.

I'm a partner in a small digital shop that provides a range of web services to small- and medium-sized businesses in both Phoenix, Arizona and the Bay Area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Phoenix Online Media?

We wanted a reliable partner to provide local SEO work for our clients.

They’ve become full strategic partners for us. They analyze the website performance of our clients to see how they rank against competitors and carry out AdWords and pay-per-click campaigns to boost performance.

They also provide additional services, including content creation, design, WordPress plugins, and newsletter writing.

I’ve worked with their entire team over the course of our partnership and become close friends with Jay [President, Phoenix Online Media].

How did you come to work with Phoenix Online Media?

I did an online search for local SEO companies and was impressed by both their website and their online site evaluation tool. After reading their Yelp reviews, I decided to give them a call.

I avoid working with larger agencies because I find they have too much fluff that encroaches on my own profit margins. Phoenix Online Media is a small, boutique agency that offered competitive pricing.

Over $50,000.

We started working together in October 2016 and our relationship is ongoing.

Small businesses don't like to spend money without seeing demonstrable results. I can say that I haven’t lost a client since partnering with Phoenix Online Media, which is the biggest vote of confidence you can get. I’ve also received verbal accolades from these clients, praising the SEO work.

How did Phoenix Online Media perform from a project management standpoint?

David [Senior Account Manager, Phoenix Online Media] is my main point of contact, and he’s able to get the job done without a lot of micromanagement on my end. We communicate through phone and email, and also conduct in-person meetings at least once a month to touch base.

In terms of managing our clients, they’re friendly, professional and have the skills necessary to retain customers. I’ve even invited clients to the Phoenix Online Media office to discuss strategy.

While some SEO vendors hide behind vague industry jargon, Phoenix Online Media is able to articulate their practices so that small business owners understand what they’re paying for. They’re very upfront about the strategies they’re implementing and don’t overcharge.

I also find it easier to work with a local company, so their location helps.

Pitfalls naturally arise when starting a new relationship, but we’ve grown into a real partnership after working together on several projects.

Overall Score They're friendly, knowledgeable, cost-effective, and enjoy what they do.

Website and SEO Services for Phoenix BBQ Restaurant

"They were dead on; they got it; they did an amazing job."

July 2017 - Ongoing

The team built a website, created social media accounts, generated press interest, and boosted SEO for a new restaurant prior to its grand opening. The agency continues SEO work and manages social media.

Phoenix, Arizona
Colette Nichols
CEO, Arizona BBQ Company

The team secured favorable press coverage, optimal rankings on Google, and robust followings on social media. The quality of results matched the quality of personal service to the client. The team executes on-going engagement with consistent dedication to the work.

I am president and CEO of the organization that runs Arizona BBQ Company, a brand-new restaurant in the greater Phoenix area. I own the restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Phoenix Online Media?

We needed the restaurant’s website built from scratch prior to opening of business. In addition to website development, we needed SEO work to enhance our listings on Yelp and Google. We also required help creating and managing the following social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

In addition to the building the website, they introduced us to community business leaders and the mayor. They organized a meet and greet for us in their office space when our restaurant was not yet done. That was awesome; they helped us get the recognition we needed to drive our business.

They also arranged our restaurant to be featured in the local newspaper and on the local news with an online write-up. They boosted any mentions in the media through SEO and social media.

David was our main point of contact. Either my husband or I have spoken to him on a daily-basis since the project’s start. My husband uses text messages while I prefer to communicate with Facebook messages. David was available any time, day or night. We made phone calls in the rare instances we do not hear back right away on something time sensitive.

David worked with a three-to-five-person team. They had an “all hand’s on deck” approach in the early stages, but we limited the number of people managing our social media accounts over time. Having fewer people helped increase consistency across platforms.

How did you come to work with Phoenix Online Media?

Our organization also owns a catering company. I knew I needed to hire an outside agency after researching website development and SEO. We worked with David, who we originally met through a networking group, on that company’s website. We then decided to use him for the new restaurant because he knew our likes, dislikes and quirks. Based on our previous relationship, we trusted the team to deliver with minimal guidance from us.

We spend $5,000 - $8,000 on a yearly average, but we pay monthly for SEO management.

They started work after we signed our lease on July 1, 2017 and completed the initial project by the September 20 opening. They continue to manage our website and SEO.

I have not read the technical reports, but I am very pleased with the attention the restaurant has received in the press and on social media. Our Facebook account has over 1,000 followers since going live in July. We are in the top three Google search results for BBQ restaurants in Gilbert, AZ. The restaurant also appears in “top 10” lists for the area.

The team made us viewable on Apple Maps and put us in touch with the area’s new food critic, who just published an amazing article on the restaurant. For me, we are hitting metrics by achieving these kind of goals.

How did Phoenix Online Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They have an intuitive understanding of their clients’ needs, which makes collaborating on design mock-ups very easy. They do not just take an interest with the work, but also the people who run the businesses. They were dead on; they got it; they did an amazing job.

The relationship they build with their clients sticks out to me. Not only are they very responsive, but they make you feel like you’re their only client with the level of service they provide. You’re not just a client, you become a friend. Impressively, they make the others feel that way too. They make you feel valued.

Although there were a few minor details on the website I asked them to fix during the project, I love final result.

Advice for potential customers?

It is best to meet the team in person. I believe it’s important to establish a personal relationship in business, which comes from the nuances of interpersonal communication and body language. Having in-person contact is a great way to see if they company is a good fit for you.

Overall Score The relationship that they build with you is on a personal level.
    They always deliver on time if not early. Every single time.
    I think they're extremely reasonable for what they give; the value far exceeds the price you pay.
    They take great pride in the products that they put out and they expect excellence from themselves every time.
    I would give 10 if I could. We have recommended numerous times to other people.

Web Development For IT Services Company

"The finished product exceeded our expectations."

Aug. - Nov. 2014

In order to expand the online presence, Phoenix Online Media designed and developed a website with a robust SEO strategy. They helped guide the content creation efforts and searched for visual elements.

Mesa, Arizona
Owner , Advanced IT Solutions

With the website live for 3 years, it has grown the business by 25% while also increasing the number of phone calls and traffic. Their suggestions were valuable, helping improve the site’s searchability. Their keen eye and capacity for delivering a polished and high-quality product are exceptional.

I’m the co-owner of Advanced IT Solutions. I oversee the marketing, outreach and education, website content, and development.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Phoenix Online Media?

We rebranded our IT company in September 2014 and wanted to create a strong and easily searchable online presence. We wanted a slick, informative, and competitive site that would shine a light on our expertise and surpass other IT businesses in the Southeast Valley of Phoenix.

We wanted to cast a wider net than we already had achieved through existing and increasingly outdated methods of advertising, such as word-of-mouth referrals from existing customers, calls from yellow pages ads, networking groups, and local community presentations. Although we didn't have specific numbers in mind, we wanted to broaden our online presence, being fully aware of the fact that most people search for businesses via their mobile devices or computers.

David Prian [Senior Account Manager, Phoenix Online Media] was in a networking group to which we also belonged. He spoke a lot about how effective SEO [search engine optimization] had doubled and tripled incoming calls for other business clients whose sites they had designed and developed. We were impressed with what they promised they could deliver.

We had approximately 3 in-person meetings to review the content, layout, and developed schedules for submitting text. In addition, we exchanged many phone calls to review changes to text, layout, and photo content.

As I was the sole person responsible for developing content and ideas for the website, I was pleasantly surprised with the initiative David took in mining for visuals and content. He really took hold of the creative reins in order to streamline and assist me in the website design process, so I never felt as though I was working alone.

David, the project manager, and I worked very easily together.

In the 3 years since our website went live, we have seen a significant increase in phone calls, online inquiries, and foot traffic. We estimate our business has increased by 25%.

David actively made suggestions for optimizing our online searchability. In some cases, this involved him adding keywords related to our business for search engines to recognize. At other times, he would suggest trending topics for articles I could write to increase our searchability.

I love how David listened to and captured my overall vision for the layout, color theme, and tone of our website. I also appreciated how he embraced the role of being a sounding board for my ideas and served as a second pair of eyes on grammar and editorial aspects.

Creatively speaking, Phoenix Online Media demonstrates a keen eye and sensibility in delivering a polished, top-tier end product that meets or exceeds client expectations. Perhaps, because they are a small and informal group of designers, their focus tended to stay on the creative side rather than on the formalities of furnishing written updates, emails, and next steps, which were a bit lacking at times.

Overall Score The finished product exceeded our expectations.
    Scheduling was never an issue; the website was completed sooner than expected.
    We paid about $6,500 for an end-to-end website with SEO optimization, which we consider a reasonable fee for creating an online presence.
    At the end of the day, they delivered exactly what I envisioned with the searchability they promised.
    We have referred Phoenix Online Media to business clients looking to create websites.