Helping businesses grow with efficient technology

Phidev work with any type of business or entrepreneur that believes in technology, and that the web and mobile devices are changing the way how we live and run businesses forever. We sits with people to learn about their business problems and challenges, then we create elegant and beautiful web/mobile strategies and solutions to help their businesses grow, by making ideas happen!

2008
El Paso, TX
  • 500 W. Overland Avenue Suite 230
    El Paso, TX 79901

Zoho Development & Integration for Medical Services Company

“They’ve been able to do whatever I need.”

June 2014 - Ongoing

Phidev provides Zoho programming and marketing services for a medical services firm. Their work included revamping the site, and integrating plugins.

El Paso, Texas
Rodolfo Gamez
Partner, Border Fertility IVF

Phidev’s work has met expectations perfectly. The team is professional, technically skilled, and artistic. Customers can expect even all of their most difficult requirements to be satisfied.

I’m a partner at a medical services firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Phidev?

We needed help restructuring our website and updating the database. We also needed help with marketing.

I had a very old Zoho website that needed a revamp. They restructured it along with the database. They linked all of the programs that I’ve been using, like Zoho voice, Zoho CRM, and Zoho mail. The programming wasn’t done correctly by our previous vendor, so they fixed that too. They also helped with our marketing.

I work with Ares (Founder).

How did you come to work with Phidev?

I found them online after going through several other programmers. We had an interview and they seemed to offer exactly what I needed.

We’ve spent $15,000.

We started working around six years ago and our work is ongoing.

They’ve been able to do whatever I need. I know from other projects that I’m a difficult client, and things have to be perfect. Usually I’m never satisfied, but this has worked. There used to be a lot of problems with previous vendors, but now things work fine.

How did Phidev perform from a project management standpoint?

Ares is very professional and gets the job done.

For me, it’s impressive that he has both programming and artistic skills.

No, they've met all of my needs.

No, they’re very professional with their work.

I always recommend them.