Petia Koleva - Web Designer

Hi! Nice to e-meet you!

My name is Petia and I offer web design services.

I've created hundreds of sites - on WordPress, Joomla and other CMS.

I've a psychology degree and psychology in combination with my web design and site creation experience is working really well.

I'm eager to discuss your project.

Freelancer

Sofia, Bulgaria

Logo & Web Design for Beauty Salon

"Petia designed a logo and site that made my business recognizable."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Petia Koleva created and designed a logo and website to attract visitors and increase clientele. She also provided SEO services. Now, she offers maintenance support.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Neli Mileva
CEO, Salon N

Business has benefitted significantly due to Petia Koleva’s creative logo and informative website. Her experience in various skills was a noteworthy element of the engagement. She is communicative and responsive. Customers can expect high-quality work delivered on time and at an affordable price.

I’m the owner of Salon N, a beauty salon in a competitive area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Petia Koleva?

I hired Petia Koleva to design a logo and website with photo galleries to attract customers to the salon.

I wanted a logo and website that represented the style and luxury of my salon and the quality of the services we offer. I needed customers to find my business without any issue.

Petia was recommended to me by a friend who was pleased with her services. I contacted her, and she offered a reasonable price for what I wanted. After looking at her previous work, we arranged a meeting at the salon so she could get a feel of what I wanted to be implemented in the design work. I decided to hire her because of all the ideas she had to offer, along with the affordable price.

Once we discussed the projects, she began working on the logo. She made finishing touches after receiving my feedback. After the logo was completed and I provided her the information, Petia started to design the site. Over the next couple of weeks, we went back and forth with changes before the site was done. Petia also provided SEO services to benefit our site’s ranking. She continues providing updates to the work when needed.

Petite Koleva is a freelancer who completes all of her services alone.

The site has been running over a year, and it is on the first page of results. Petia designed a logo and website that made my business recognizable. Salon N is standing out from its competitors. We’ve received clients from all over town.

Petia is excellent at communicating and offers sound advice. She is responsive through phone or email and delivers work by the deadline.

I was amazed by the knowledge Petia has in many areas. She is experienced in web and UX design. Petia understandably explains her technical services and offers work that stays within budget.

I’m satisfied with everything. Petia is a professional.

Overall Score She's an amazing and professional, with rich experience and knowledge in so many areas.
    Everything was done not only on time, but even before deadlines.
    The cost was the perfect price.
    She provides great quality. I couldn't wish for more.
    I've referred her to my clients who needed similar services.