Helping the world move on to better things.

Impossible, a word we’ve removed from our vocabulary. Our clients work with us because we create solutions that work. No vision is too big or impossible for us. We believe the world deserves great products so we can grow and evolve. Efficiency and luxury are how we express excellence in how we live,from health and fitness to communication and information. We all have better things to focus on than what should be considered basic needs.

We are more than just a design firm, we are your partner in creating the impact your idea deserves. We plan and execute to create the lasting impact you want. The impossible becomes real when we work with visionaries like you. Integrity and innovation create a lasting legacy from your ideas. Our skills in graphic design, industrial design, branding, and engineering allow us to make your dreams into real solutions.

Vancouver, WA
  • 7720 NE Hwy 99 Suite D #421
    Vancouver, WA 98665

HP, Adidas, Nike, Barefoot Sound, OnRobot, nLight Photonics.

Pricing Strategy for Health & Wellness Company

"Peterman Design Firm has the ability and knowledge to keep ahead of what’s needed."

Peterman Design Firm develops a pricing strategy for hemp botanical products. They also create product names and oversee labels and legal review.

Vancouver, Washington
Connie Burgstahler
CEO, Whole-Health Wellness/Natural Hemp Botanicals

Communicating clearly from the start, Peterman Design Firm’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the project. Creativity and design ability are hallmarks of their work. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for an ongoing engagement.

I’m the CEO of an independent CBD manufacturing and retail company. The product has a priority essential oil blend that is designed to help comfort painful areas in the body.

For what projects/services did your company hire Peterman Design Firm?

I needed help to determine the cost of goods sold (COGS), along with the pricing of products and sizes.

My goals are to have my products out to the public via e-commerce and outside sales by early June 2019. By the end of 2019, I plan on my products being on Amazon as well as drop shipping to locations.

I knew Ian (CEO, Peterman Design Firm) from a previous project. I trust his judgment and insight.

Peterman Design Firm is in charge of pricing and gathering information to keep my costs low and profits high. They also deal with labeling and securing the proper lawyers to oversee the labels before going to print. They created our wholesale contract along with spreadsheets and accompanying backup. They came up with names for the product line and individual products. They do many other things that I don’t have time to accomplish due to my full-time day job.

I’ve been working on this formula for over five years. Peterman Design Firm has the ability and knowledge to keep ahead of what’s needed. They also keep me on point with my input. I now have potential wholesalers within the area that are wanting to sell my products to their clients.

There’s a good workflow between our teams. Deadlines are met and communication is open and shared.

I trust their creativity and design abilities. Peterman Design Firm has integrity in their work. The quality is at the level that I desire for this project and the large scale sales that I anticipate.

No, there’s nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Overall Score They got a 100% positive score.
    Scheduling is so easy.
    Their price is within my budget.
    They provide superb work ethic and quality.
    I've already recommended them.