Everything your small business needs to be online

Bronze

We make it easy and affordable for our clients to have a website and online services. We understand you don’t have a lot of time and that web agencies can make things complicated, long, and expensive. We get your website done quickly without adding to your stress and workload.

Need additional services like a translator, logo refresh or some written content? No problem, a dedicated account manager will coordinate any of these tasks so the project remains easy. Worried about continued support? Our monthly billing model ensures your website’s continued success is important to us.

2007
  • 5182 Philippe Lalonde
    Montreal, QC H4C 0C2

Nightingale Beaute Image

Nightingale Beaute

New owner and wanted to re-brand, and increase her client list. - Professional looking website, Google my business, email campaigns and online promotions help her achieve her goals.

Morrie Cuttler Image

Morrie Cuttler

We are using live data from the MLS system the client's website is ALWAYS up to date with zero work! In addition, our clients now have access to their data even after the home has sold. The website loads fast and has great search results.

FML Law Offices Image

FML Law Offices

A boutique Montreal law firm needed a website. We helped them with a quick turn around time, making sure the website performed well including responsive testing and speed test.

Chiropratique Notre Dame Image

Chiropratique Notre Dame

The client wanted to create brand awareness - The website is rich in information but easy to navigate

LaserCorp Image

LaserCorp

The client wanted to run Google advertising, we created a website to tie in with the Google ads. This gives the ads better quality ratings and better results.

Cindy B Decor Image

Cindy B Decor

For an Interior designer, the portfolio is critical. We made sure that the images loaded quickly and that the images rendered on all devices types.

Snuga Bug Sleep Image

Snuga Bug Sleep

This startup business needed our "Business in a Box" package. Website, professional email address and a business interactive phone system.

Renée Gordon Image

Renée Gordon

An image is worth a thousand words for interior designers. Creating a killer portfolio helps Renee when she has new potential clients looking at her.

Josee Latendresse Image

Josee Latendresse

The goal for this client was brand awareness - we created a blog and a strong social media strategy.

Camp Amy Molson Image

Camp Amy Molson

Increasing registration was what we are asked to do - we added online forms and we ran Google Ads - We have increased registration and streamlined to process.

A & D Woodturning Image

A & D Woodturning

A & D Woodturning have been woodturning since 1968. We helped them update their look with a new website. We made sure that the site is easy to navigate and includes their Instagram feed.

Previcare Image

Previcare

Our new client’s business grew exponentially, and they needed a professional-looking website with a short turn around time. The client was also looking for a team that would make it easy for them to create an online image that matched their business. We achieved both.

First Quebec Genix Image

First Quebec Genix

Fast growing- this website has pivoted as fast as their business - Online applications, availability database and property listing. You name it- we delivered.

Camp Amy Molson Image

Camp Amy Molson

Web Development for Healthcare Products Company

"It was essentially a turnkey project."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Perpetual Solution provided website development for a healthcare company. Their team created a professional website in order to improve search rankings and attract new clients.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Vice President of Operations, Healthcare Product Company

Perpetual Solution created a professional website in a short amount of time. They took all the requirements and delivered a product in an efficient manner. The whole process was very cost-effective.

We are a healthcare products company that makes hand sanitizers and hard surface disinfectants. Our company is negotiating with government agencies, large wholesalers, and mass market retailers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual Solution?

We had acquired another company that had two functioning websites, but we had a very basic website. Since we were applying for government programs, they reviewed our website and made it so that it was more professional.

We really wanted to create the new face of the company. Their team amalgamated different websites to create a more professional look. They also added the ability to customize it to get a better ranking on search engines. There’s a tie-in with social media as well.

Perpetual Solution will eventually add functionalities to the site to process credit card transactions, such as user login features and payment processing.

We mostly communicated with Jen. There was someone else who worked for them.

How did you come to work with Perpetual Solution?

It was a reference from my wife. She had been helped in setting up a different home business. The pricing was good and we decided to go for it.

It was $200 per month. It’s been less than $10,000 so far.

The work started in April 2020 and is ongoing.

We were pleasantly surprised at what she was able to do in a short period of time. The professional look has helped establish the firm so far. Based on the limited instruction we gave her, she was able to understand the requirements and put together a great format. It was essentially a turnkey project.

How did Perpetual Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been efficient, the turnaround time has been quick.

The cost-effectiveness and the turnaround time are the highest value adds.

We haven’t gotten into the more sophisticated areas with credit card functionality, but thus far everything’s been great.

Blog Platform Creation for Political Figure & Consultant

"I was most impressed by their ability to understand my needs and translate it in a very appropriate solution."

A consultant and political activist hired Perpetual Solution to create his blog. After an initial consult, Perpetual Solution presented two mood boards, then created an entire brand package based upon it.

Montréal, Canada
Josée Latendresse
President, LGC

The blog is professional-looking, easy-to-navigate, and is easy-to-manage. It has received positive feedback from users as her political community grows. The team at Perpetual Solutions is agile, responsive, and timely, finishing the project ahead of schedule.

I am president of a strategic consulting company. I am also the former chief and founder of a political party. As a free thinker, I write blogs, mainly on politics and actualities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Perpetual Solution?

For the creation of a professional looking blog for me.

To enhance awareness around political issues at city levels and participation of citizens.

My daughters referred Perpetual Solution to me. PS were dynamic, easy to deal with. Their proposal was the best solution for me, at a the right price also.

We had two or three initial work sessions where we discussed different angles of my blogs and the writer. They were inquiring on my needs, key elements of my blog and the experience I wanted to create, aspects of my personality, color schemes... They were great listener with very pertinent questions. They came back with two different mood boards, both excellent. From the chosen one, they created an entire brand package for me.

I mainly worked with the president. I also met with the web marketing expert, giving me great advices on prep the launching of my blog.

First, they created a very professional blog for me. They made it very easy for me to accomplish and manage. My community is growing constantly, above my expectations. The way the site is created, very easy for a new reader to navigate on my blog. I have very positive feedback from my community. All the parts are there to manage it easily and grow my community with the blog.

Very agile and responsive as a team! At all time, I knew how my project was evolving. (report, feedback) and knew what was next. They answer in a short time. And, they completed the site on time! Ready to launch on my targeted date!

I was most impressed by their ability to understand my needs and translate it in a very appropriate solution. Nothing less, nothing more. Juste the perfect balance.

Very difficult question. Everything went so well and smooth. One little detail. They are slow to bill.

Web Dev for Commercial Real Estate Company

"Each website was done professionally, efficiently, and cost-effectively, and they continue to serve our needs."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Perpetual Solution created a responsive website for a commercial real estate company. The site features CAD layouts of apartments, an online application form, and a contact form.

James Gutherz
President, FirstQuebec-Genix

The website helped the client rent out an 18-unit building before construction was complete. Based on this success, Perpetual Solution continues to maintain and improve the site as needed. The team stands out in their expertise and ability to facilitate a professional process from start to finish.

I’m the president at First Quebec-Genix. We own and operate apartment buildings.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual Solution?

We just built two apartment buildings and needed to make a website to give tenants an idea of what we had to offer.

Perpetual Solution built a website from scratch to feature our new apartment buildings. The website featured apartment layouts using computer-aided designs (CADs), an online application form, and a contact form for prospective tenants to send in questions. It saved a lot of back-and-forths. The online application was an especially seamless process: people can complete an application and submit documents so we can assess their qualifications.

The websites are accessible for any browser on desktops, smartphones, and tablets. Perpetual Solution has been able to make changes as our needs evolve organically.

I only work with Geneviève (Senior Account Manager).

How did you come to work with Perpetual Solution?

I learned about Geneviève through a recommendation from a friend of mine.

We spend about $100 CAD per month (approximately $71 USD), which is an extremely fair price.

The project started in December 2016 and is ongoing. I call Geneviève whenever I need her for maintenance and a little bit of SEO.

Once we put up the CADs — the 3D renderings — of our 18-unit building, we rented out every unit before the construction was complete. That has partly to do with the demand in the area and with what Perpetual Solution put up there for renters to get an idea of what the apartment was about.

The websites have allowed us to work smarter and easier. The layouts allowed us to save time on tours with tenants that aren’t going to take the unit. If they were interested, they can send an email or go straight to the online application. That’s streamlined as you can process this interaction. Each website was done professionally, efficiently, and cost-effectively, and they continue to serve our needs.

How did Perpetual Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate a little bit by email and a little bit by phone. We still need to have conversations. Geneviève will go part by part and get my approval before proceeding. She’s done apartments for other people so she knew intuitively what our needs might be in this situation.

Their pure facilitation from concept to realization to execution to actual usage stands out. It’s been really easy for us to get what we want out of it. I wish that building construction could go one-tenth as smoothly as building this website with Perpetual Solution went.

Nothing really comes to mind. We’ll see what happens. The next step is renewals, so we’ve been thinking forward about a tenant login to pick up messages, renewal notifications, etc. That’d require a much more detailed website. But that’s on the back-burner right now; we don’t have the volume of tenants right now that really requires automation.

Just do it. Look and see what Perpetual Solution can offer for you. Find that sweet spot of cost-effective and adequate visual interaction for whatever needs you might have. It’s hard for me to speak to what someone in another business might need, but I have to imagine Geneviève can do it. She can communicate effectively enough to get those needs out of a customer.

Web Dev & SEO for Environmental Consulting Firm

"Perpetual Solution is very quick to get back to me and answer questions or deal with problems."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Perpetual Solution designed and built a mobile-friendly website for an environmental investigator. They then implemented SEO and Google Ads to increase search visibility.

Duffield, Canada
Rod Thorpe
President, Enviroperfect, Inc.

The client’s company now has top search rankings for common industry keywords, which has brought in more customers. Perpetual Solution delivered a quality website redesign and continues to provide SEO services. Their prompt responses and knack for problem-solving stand out.

I’m the president and lead investigator of Enviroperfect. We do indoor environmental investigations of residential, commercial, and institutional buildings for all kinds of air quality and environmental concerns.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual Solution?

We lacked a web presence to advertise on.

Perpetual Solution helped us develop a new modern-looking website and take advantage of Google to make sure we show up when people search for air quality and environmental problems.

The website needed to be fresh, modern, and appealing to people who are more familiar with doing searches via either phone or web. However, it was also important to me that traditional information about our business that could be found in the yellow pages would also be on our site.

Once, the site was ready, Perpetual Solution then started SEO efforts. they continually make sure that we’re prominently featured on our Google Ads and that we land at the top of searches.

I only work with Geneviève (Owner). I don’t know if she worked with anyone else.

How did you come to work with Perpetual Solution?

Geneviève was recommended to me by an associate. I did an interview with her and found her to be straightforward and up-to-date. She told me right away the pricing for her services, so it was clear what I was getting into. Because of that, I decided to start working with her.

I spent $300–$400 to set up the website and now pay a monthly charge of $30.

We started working together in October 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

For the services I’m getting and the number of clients that come to me from our Google Ads and web redesign, the price is well worth it. Before, I felt quite behind compared to my competitors. Now, I feel like my website stands up very well. I’ve also noticed that when I do common searches using terms that people might be using, my company is either first or among the top few entries. I’m very happy with the way things have worked out.

How did Perpetual Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

After a few verbal conversations, we’ve communicated mostly via email. That let me look at things at my convenience, and Geneviève always responds quickly to whatever questions or changes I have. She’s also helped me work on a couple of new programs now to react to the coronavirus.

Perpetual Solution is very quick to get back to me and answer questions or deal with problems. I had someone phishing my email, and she worked with me and my web host to resolve that quickly. She’s able to solve problems quickly without passing them onto others.

Nothing really comes to mind. Geneviève has been able to meet and solve everything I’ve been looking for.

Lay out exactly what you want to do. So long as that’s clear, it’ll be easy for Geneviève to come up with a solution to make it happen. Make sure you also tell her about the most important parts of your business, services, and customers. One can’t expect a marketing specialist to know everything about one’s particular business. If you can explain those aspects to her, she’ll maximize your presentation to the world and bring the most people possible to your site.

SEO-Friendly Web Redesign for Boutique Consulting Firm

"They lend personalized service and show that they really care about how our business is performing."

Perpetual Solution redesigned a website. Currently, they're focusing on SEO efforts and increasing website traffic. They're improving the use of keywords and evaluating the client's Google rankings.

Mont-Royal, Quebec, Canada
Director of Operations, Boutique Consulting Firm

Perpetual Solution has received positive feedback on their work so far and the client's internal team is happy. Always available and willing to help, they have exceptional project management skills. They give a customized experience and prove to understand the company's budget.

I’m the director of operations for a boutique consulting firm in the pharmaceutical space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual Solution?

We had a website that was created by one of our own employees as a side project. We decided that we needed some outside help to clean it up and make some changes. As time went on we realized we needed more than just a little help and we wanted to do some SEO. We hired Perpetual Solution to take care of the website and work on SEO.

They evaluate our Google Ads and rankings. Focusing on keywords, they help to find a way to best optimize our Google SEO. Everything was very basic to start and they just walked us through it. They help us know which small changes to make that are still in our budget. In the past, our business was never channeled by our website, but with the changes they’re making, we’re looking to make it far more interactive and have a better online presence.

We work directly with Geneviève (Owner).

How did you come to work with Perpetual Solution?

I’ve done small jobs with them over the years, so when it came to this job it was a natural go-to for me.

We’ve spent about $2,000 so far on this project.

We began working together in January 2018 on this project and the work is currently ongoing.

Everything has been really positive and our internal team is happy with their work.

How did Perpetual Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re exceptional. When I have any questions or issues, Geneviève addresses them directly and doesn’t pass them off to someone else. She’s really responsive and open to whatever I need. I never feel like I’ve been lost in the process.

With them being a relatively small company as well, they lend personalized service and show that they really care about how our business is performing. They give us customized choices and there’s no pressure. Never once have they gone over budget or beyond the original estimate which has helped to build trust and confidence. I have nothing but good things to say. Geneviève never tries to oversell and she really understands our company budget.

No, there’s nothing.

If you’re a small or medium-sized business wondering if you should even have a website, give them a call. Get their thoughts on your particular business because they have a lot of insights. It’s really worth it.

Web Dev and Digital Marketing for Boutique Aesthetic Company

"It’s an easy process and she’s very flexible."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Perpetual Solution provided website development, building a business page from scratch. They included online booking functionality and helped with SEO improvements.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Caitlin Nighingale
Owner, Nightingale Beaute et Esthetique

Perpetual Solution has helped improve technical abilities. The online scheduling is very useful and they've successfully managed SEO and other functionalities well. They're very flexible, easy-going, and pleasant to work with. Dedicated and reliable, they are invested in seeing the client succeed.

I own a personal beauty and aesthetics business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual Solution?

I need someone to make a good website. Once I met them, they convinced me I needed SEO support as well.

She built my website from scratch. After this, she worked with the SEO and continued to provide maintenance and updates. She also implemented online scheduling services so I can book clients online.

I worked with Geneviève (Owner).

How did you come to work with Perpetual Solution?

Prior to starting my own business, she was one of my clients. She introduced herself to me, but first told me to look at other companies. I looked at other websites, but I went with her because the pricing was good and she’s very easy to work with.

We spend about $100 per month.

I started working with Perpetual Solution in March 2018 and the work is ongoing.

It’s helped me be more tech-savvy. The online schedule works through Google and saves me time. It’s had a positive impact. She’s managed Google SEO and the website for us well.

How did Perpetual Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

We email, text, or call. She’s very personable and it’s not just a business transaction. I never feel uncomfortable telling her I want a change or edit. It’s an easy process and she’s very flexible.

The best part was that she’s so easy-going and wants to see your business succeed. It’s not about her, it’s about making you happy and making your business grow. Not everyone is like that.

No, there’s nothing.

She always knows stuff that we don’t know: managing a website, ranking on Google. The cost isn’t so high and you get a great website. You’re going to get the clients that you need.

Web Design, SEO & PPC for Nonprofit Youth Summer Camp

"Their ability to make this project financially feasible while providing a quality experience is rare."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Perpetual Solution updated and modernized a nonprofit camp’s website. They integrated a new registration system. Their team also runs SEO, Google Ads, and job posting efforts for the business.

Shauna Joyce
Executive Director, Camp Amy Molson

The enhanced website and ongoing SEO support have led the business to gain more traffic and staffing applicants. Perpetual Solution is dedicated to delivering top-notch work while respecting budgets. Their timeliness and quality deliverables make them a true asset for the organization.

I’m the executive director for Camp Amy Molson. We’re a summer camp for at-risk youth in the Montreal area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual Solution?

We needed support updating our website since our numbers were really starting to dwindle. We had been surviving off of word of mouth and reputation, but we wanted to improve our web presence.

They worked with us to update our website and ensure it was accessible and modernized. Their team integrated the site with a new registration system since ours was outdated. They researched the industry and found the ones that fit our needs the best before recommending databases.

They’ve also provided digital advertising support, setting up our free Google Ads account since we’re a charity. They launch all of our ads and manage our job board, which is connected to Indeed. For SEO, they’ve helped with keyword research to drive the right traffic to our site.

I work with the owner of Perpetual Solution, who has others supporting the project but she’s our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Perpetual Solution?

We chose them because they were interested in supporting nonprofits and giving back to the community. They were passionate about our organization and were willing to make it a realistic fee while maintaining the quality.

Sometimes, being a nonprofit means you go to the bottom of everyone’s priority list, but they were willing to take on the challenge and make us just as important as every other client.

We’ve been working together since January 2017 and our engagement is ongoing.

They’ve been good at finding the areas that need to be addressed and uncovering solutions. They went the extra mile to make sure our site was user-friendly. We’ve implemented their strategies and the results are proven.

Two years later, our numbers have improved to where they used to be, which is what we wanted. The number of people applying to be on our staff has also increased since they took over our job advertising efforts.

How did Perpetual Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always timely and responsive in delivering work. They’re really organized, so they keep us on track and on our timeline. Even though we don’t use tools as much as they do, their team works to make sure we’re always moving with them. We use Slack to communicate.

They never make me feel like they are doing me a favor by working with a nonprofit, so we feel just as valued as other clients. Their ability to make this project financially feasible while providing a quality experience is rare. The work they deliver is on par with what they deliver to other clients, which is unique in my experience and very much appreciated.

They also go outside their expertise and find solutions that would help us best. They take on challenges outside of their scope to be as helpful as possible.

I genuinely don’t think there is anything for them to improve; we’ve had a very positive experience.

Make a realistic timeline so what you’re committing to is feasible for everyone within your organization.

Bronze