Mobile, Web, IoT, UX\UI, QA, Outstaffing

We are a mobile-oriented full-stack development European company with HQ in Tallinn, Estonia and R&D office based in Lviv, Ukraine, with more than 30 software engineers. We take pride in quality and technological excellence of solutions we provide.

We focus on Web, iOS and Android mobile apps as well as back-end solutions.

We provide full development lifecycle:

• Planning, UI/UX Design,
  • Backend/Client Architecture,
  • Development,
  • Quality Assurance,
  • Deployment,
  • Maintenance and Support.

Our numerous satisfied clients and huge portfolio are a proof that we'll build you the right software

Lviv, Ukraine
  • Lviv
    Ukraine
  • Tallinn
    Estonia

Atlas - Save on Medical Bills Image

Atlas - Save on Medical Bills

Atlas automatically saves you money on your out-of-pocket medical bills by detecting errors, leveraging eligible discounts, and working with medical providers to get limited time deals when you pay promptly.

Save money on out-of-pocket bills from healthcare providers for services like:
• Pre- and Post-Natal Care
• Surgeries
• Imaging
• Lab Work
• Urgent Care

Polymaze Image

Polymaze

Polymaze simplifies the way your company engages and pays freelancers. We help your in-house teams get to work safely with their collaborators, hassle free, with no delays at onboarding and no delays at payment.

Finance Book - Money Tracking and Management Image

Finance Book - Money Tracking and Management

Whatever you do, track your money. Right look on money management.

PeepWhen Image

Memory Games

Tennis Buddy Image

Tennis Buddy

Mobile App Dev for Music & Education Technology Startup

"I’m more than happy with the result, and the app is better than how I thought it would be."

Jan. 2017 - Apr. 2019

Perpetio built a mobile app for a freelance musician. The team designed and developed the product from scratch. The app serves as a reference platform for musicians and music teachers.

Jared Joseph
CEO, Jaysperations LLC

Although the product has yet to complete beta testing, the design and functionality set it apart. Perpetio expertly balanced hectic schedules on both sides to routinely deliver by each deadline. Customers can expect superior design, seamless development, and full comprehension of requirements.

I’m a self-employed musician and the CEO of my own company. I'm a freelance composer for TV shows and commercials and recently stepped into the business of creating a music app.

For what projects/services did your company hire Perpetio?

I hired Perpetio to help design and build the app from the ground up.

The goal was to create a brand new, never-before-created music reference app that would aid musicians and teachers through their cellphone. I wanted to better support musicians and teachers who were working with students or creating new music for instruments.

I went through a freelancer site and reviewed their previous work and designs against other companies. Perpetio stood out amongst the competition.

Once I selected Perpetio, we had Skype meetings to discuss our ideas and the processes we would take to get to our end goal. I had to spend a lot of time providing information for the app since it's a reference application. Afterward, we were able to get all of the information together and slowly build the app.

I’m not entirely sure what the exact team composition was, but they have a builder, a designer, and a project manager who all worked together to build a work of art!

The app is currently still in beta testing, and edits are being made to make sure that we release something that everyone can’t wait to get their hands on.

The workflow was good overall, but also a bit slow at times. It would take a while for us to get back to each other via email, but my schedule is insanely busy as well, so I can’t blame them for that.

The excellent design, cohesive creation, and understanding of my idea are what truly blew my mind. I commend them for what they’ve delivered. I’m more than happy with the result, and the app is better than how I thought it would be.

Maybe the speed of communication, but other than, that they’ve done everything extremely well!

Overall Score I will always recommend them!
    It took longer to get things completed, but that is a joint scheduling and response issue.
    I think the price was absolutely fair for what I received.
    I couldn’t be happier with the result!
    I already have. My cousin is consulting with them for his project ideas.

Shopify Website & Android App for Electronics Company

“Their quality of work is on par with our internal team.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Perpetio works on multiple projects, including app design and Android development. Their main project was developing and designing a Shopify site.

CTO, Electronics Company

Perpetio maintains regular communication and requires minimal oversight. The entire team is skilled and experienced, making it an efficient partnership. The cost is incredibly competitive without sacrificing quality.

I’m a co-founder and CTO for an IoT company that helps people manage access to their homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetio?

We had numerous projects and not enough internal resources, so we began looking for a partner who could quickly integrate with our team.

The main project Perpetio worked on was our Shopify website. They developed and designed the whole thing, creating both an informational and e-commerce platform.  They also do software and Android development along with app design.

They have a project manager, and we also directly interact with the designers and developers.

How did you come to work with Perpetio?

One of our employees had worked with them before and had a good experience, so we hired them.

We partnered in September 2018, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve saved us lots of money by not having to hire in-house designers and developers. Their quality of work is on par with our internal team.

How did Perpetio perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager keeps us focused and on track, holding phone calls twice a week to make sure everyone’s on the same page. We also use Trello and email to communicate.

They’re capable engineers with strong experience, so they require minimal oversight.

No, I can't name anything.

Get a quote before you start. We didn’t, and the invoice was reasonable, but it would’ve been nice to know the cost at the beginning of our partnership.

App Dev for iOS Fitness Platform

"We've partnered with other development firms in the past, and Perpetio stands out from the rest."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Perpetio joined an existing team of developers to add features to a mobile fitness app. They built a workout plan feature using Python, Django, and Swift technologies.

CEO, Tech Startup

Perpetio was able to understand and align their work with the provided specifications and designs. They impressed with their ability to communicate effectively and respond well to feedback.

I am the CEO of a small tech startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetio?

We manage a mobile app that’s available on iPhones, and we needed to strengthen our internal development capabilities. Specifically, we were looking for a vendor to provide a few resources to help us with backend server development.

Perpetio assigned two developers to work with our in-house team on a new feature for our mobile fitness app. We shared our specifications and designs, and they built it out through a series of two-week sprints with daily scrum meetings. The Perpetio team worked with Python and Django technology for the backend, and Swift on the frontend. The new feature allows users to plan individual workouts through the application.

We worked with an iOS developer and a server engineer.

How did you come to work with Perpetio?

A friend recommended Perpetio to us, and based on her recommendation, we decided to work with them.

We spent $100,000.

We worked with them on this project from April—December 2018. We plan to work with them again on future projects.

I don’t have any metrics that relate to their specific involvement, but I can say that they have great developers, and our existing team loves working with them. I have nothing but positive things to say about them.

How did Perpetio perform from a project management standpoint?

We handled most of the project management responsibilities on our end, and Perpetio worked seamlessly with us. All communication was easy and straightforward, and they were always responsive to our feedback, which set the foundation for a quick turnaround time.

We’ve partnered with other development firms in the past, and Perpetio stands out from the rest. It was a very easy collaboration. They communicated with precision and efficiency, especially when dealing with project setup and billing details.

No, I can't think of any at this time.

Web and Mobile App Design for Light Therapy Firm

"They’re a friendly team to work with."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Perpetio designed and developed a website and a mobile app. Services included UI/UX and multiple design iterations. They also implemented mobile designs from another agency.

Liège, Belgium
Eric Delloye
CEO, Lucimed

The successful launch of the website has corresponded with an improved conversion rate. Perpetio provided high-quality web and mobile design while working with an amiable and straightforward style.

I am the CEO of Lucimed. We manufacture light therapy solutions for people with seasonal-affective disorder (SAD) and sleep-related issues.

For what projects/services did your company hire Perpetio?

We needed a web design team, and our needs expanded to include implementation and app development.

We wanted UI/UX design proposals to support website development. We also wanted Perpetio to implement mobile app designs from another agency.

I found them on Upwork.

They developed design proposals in a series of iterations, then implemented those designs for our website. They then did mobile app development for Android and iOS.

We worked with a project manager, a UI/UX designer, and some developers.

Our new website has led to an improved conversion rate.

We communicated through Upwork and through email and coordinated the project through Trello. Everything is very clear.

They’re quick and responsive and they provide great in-house design. They’re a friendly team to work with.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I highly recommend them.

Mobile App Dev for Fitness Providers Networking Platform

"They were proactive and independent, which is really nice because I wanted more than just a 'Yes Man.'"

Feb. - May 2018

Perpetio did backend development work across a variety of solutions including an iOS app, two web portals, and a website.

Founder, Fitness App

Perpetio’s top-level ability and desire to find optimal solutions led to a vibrant engagement. They balanced their independence with regular meetings and lines of constant communication. Although they would benefit from improving their QA, they positioned themselves well to earn future work.

I’m the founder of a fitness app that connects people to fitness providers. We’re about purchasing fitness packages on demands with no contracts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetio?

We needed to introduce some functionality to our platform earlier than previously planned.

They worked on existing backend code of all four parts of our ecosystem: a mobile app, a web panel for clients and fitness providers, an admin panel on our side that managed all the incoming data, and a website. They changed some of the methodologies we were using and factored some additional algorithms into the pricing. They also helped us adhere to the new GDPR regulations and made some minor to medium bug fixes.

We worked with a backend developer, an iOS developer, a project manager, a QA resource, and a UI designer.

How did you come to work with Perpetio?

We reached out to a company that has a network of development agencies and they put us in touch with Perpetio. I had five requirements: flexibility to work on existing code, staying in-line with my budget, having people available to work on the project, keeping to our timescale, and being personable and demonstrating interest and initiative.

We spent £10,000– £15,000 ($13,005–$19,508 USD)

We worked together from February until May 2018.

In terms of technical ability, I would score most of the developers at a 10. They knew their stuff. I was slightly disappointed on the QA side of things though. I think that the QA person was a newer employee, so I would rate the QA lower.

How did Perpetio perform from a project management standpoint?

I would give project management an eight. They were strong on the project's overall setup and kept a regular cadence of meetings. They were flexible and adaptable to changing requirements, especially towards the end of the scope. There was a bit of ambiguity with role definition at the overall project manager / relationship manager level, but it didn’t hurt us too much.

They were super responsive and set up a Slack channel so that I could be in constant communication with each of the developers. They would work weekends and off-hours just because they wanted to.

The developers would constantly think of alternative options. They were proactive and independent, which is really nice because I wanted more than just a “Yes Man.” They really owned the role. It’s very rare, especially with people I’ve worked with in the past—and a lot of agencies get really bad press for only doing what you ask. It certainly makes me want to work with them again and recommend them.

I had to do more handholding with QA that I expected, but that might just be the person rather than the nature of the company.

You should have a super clear picture of all the deliverables and of the level of priority of each, especially if it’s with inherited code. If you don’t then you’ll waste a lot of time up front deciding what exactly you want. It’s up to the business to know what exactly they want in the development cycle.

I think, overall, I would've given a five if it wasn't for my thoughts on the QA.

Android Development Partner for Startup

“Every single deadline was met. If a project fell behind, they took time out of their weekend to make sure it was done.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Perpetio was initially subcontracted to build the Android version of an existing iOS app, and assigned developers also worked on other projects. They continue to maintain and support these apps.

San Francisco Bay Area
Founder, Startup

The engineers from Perpetio can produce quality code with minimal supervision and within a short timeframe. They excel at project management, which allows them to adapt to changing requirements.

I run a startup. I also do part-time contracting for my own firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetio?

There were a lot of people coming to us for multi-platform apps. We were understaffed in the Android department and needed someone to help us.

They’ve worked on three or four projects for us. The iOS app usually gets completed first. I usually do the wireframes with the client and get all the specifications needed for the Android app, then I present Perpetio with that information. I interfaced with one person on a high level to architect the project and pass over the requirements. When the project got started, I interfaced directly with the developer on the project. I had continual contact with three resources from their team. I’m a developer myself, so a lot of our contact was just working alongside them.

How did you come to work with Perpetio?

I had worked with another one of their business contacts on a separate project. He recommended Perpetio for Android development. I asked them for projects they’d done before. After seeing the quality of the first product, I trusted them.

How much have you invested with Perpetio?

We’ve spent over $20,000 with them so far.

We started working with them in September 2016, and the work is ongoing. They’re still available to fix bugs and maintenance of the apps. I’ll definitely continue to use them as needed for Android development.

We use WeWork, which gives a good breakdown on their productivity and what they’re working on at the moment. They’re quite productive. I’ve looked at the code, and it’s good, quality code. I’m a hands-off type of guy. We communicate via Skype, and I give them the idea and they get to work. They do 40 hours per week at the maximum capacity for one developer, but it varies depending on the project requirements.

How did Perpetio perform from a project management standpoint?

I have no complaints. As a project manager myself, I have different philosophies, but that indicates that they’re adaptive to other people’s needs. They exceeded all my expectations. Our relationship is pretty good. There is no problem with time difference or language barrier. If I was in Ukraine on holiday, we have the kind of relationship that we would meet and hang out. We use WeWork for time tracking and Skype to communicate.

What did you find most impressive about Perpetio?

When I came to them, I already had near completed iOS apps and asked for an Android app just like it. The conversation wasn’t really any longer than that. Two weeks later, it was done. When you’re managing so many things, it’s really convenient to have a team that can just do it without a lot of instruction.

Are there any areas Perpetio could improve?

There was one instance where they put a more junior developer on my project. That didn’t work out so great, but they made the problem right so I can’t complain.

- I can see the crashes that come in, and it’s pretty good.
    The only reason why I wouldn’t is because I want to use them myself.