Tailored Predictive Analytics Solutions for Retail

About
Software Consultancy and Solution Design for your IT business.
Serverless architecture and Containers microservices gives us flexibility and scalability to provide IT solutions for every need.

We truly believe that nowadays Serverless is a great add-on for Agile methodology

Services Description
We are a small team with very qualified engineers.
Our engineers use the best practices of software development including
Test Driven Development (TDD), refactoring and design patterns.

Our typical project is a large, complex, often some kind of custom application which address needs that cannot be covered by an existing solution.

Our platform of choice is Java as it perfectly aligns with our values and allows our engineers to quickly write a high-quality code which is easy to extend and maintain.  We are in love with Kotlin and Scala.

Our Python engineers are able to build super fast Lamda serverless code for every need.
Our devOps team will keep development process aligned with overall process.
Solutions like AWS Codebuild + Code Pipeline can be a valuable add-on for an Agile team.

Dnipro, Ukraine
  • Dnipro 49000
    Ukraine

Serverless AWS Website Dev for IT Company

“I have a very high level of confidence with Perfsys.”

Nov. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Perfsys created a cloud-based website and a CodePipeline for building and deploying sources. The team used a range of technologies including AWS S3 and CloudFront, Python, and API Gateway.

Russia
Alexey Scherbakov
CTO, Intro Inc.

Reliable and consistent, Perfsys offers a solid cost-effective maintenance package with built-in alerts. The team is proactive in resolving website errors, ensuring users experience few to no issues. Although they can improve bespoke development, they are trustworthy and provide candid feedback.

I am the CTO of Intro, Inc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Perfsys?

We hired Perfsys to create a serverless website and a CodePipeline for building and deploying sources.

The goal was a cloud-based website that met our requirements.

We selected them based on recommendations from our partners.

They built the website using AWS S3 and AWS CloudFront. The project also required experience in Python, API Gateway, and AWS Lambda.

They provided one full-time Python developer, one full-time Javascript frontend developer, and one development operations manager.

I trust them. I can go to bed at night and know that I will not wake up in the morning to a user complaint about website or login errors, something I experienced on a weekly basis with my previous agency. I have a very high level of confidence with Perfsys. Their maintenance package includes built-in alerts, none of which have been triggered yet. If something were to go wrong on the Perfsys side, I am confident they will know about it and resolve it before I hear of it from a user.

Their development workflow was based on the Agile/SCRUM approach. We had daily sync calls as well as weekly planning meetings.

Although we may suggest an idea, they will always keep us straight on industry best practices. The maintenance package I pay now is less than the retainer I for the previous agency, who regularly complained that the retainer was not enough to cover the number of hours they worked each month.

They need to be more proactive in creating bespoke elements on the website and in suggesting better enhancements.

Full-Stack Development for Healthcare App Developer

"They took great pride in the quality of their work."

Jan. 2013 - Jan. 2014

Perfsys provided their development expertise for creating an entire scalable product for end customers. They also supported decisions regarding the technologies to use and the solution’s architecture.

Tampa, Florida
Christopher Wallace
CTO, Healthcare App Developer

New clientele came in thanks to their involvement and the scalable and easy-to-configure product they created. Perfsys excels in adhering to timelines and producing error-free work regardless of its complexity.

I was the CTO of a company that was building applications focused on healthcare integration.

For what projects/services did your company hire Perfsys?

We hired them for full-stack application development.

We wanted to develop a scalable and configurable product that could be deployed to a customer site or hosted in our datacenter.

We used an internal rating process in which we choose three vendors and have a formula with which we weigh their strengths and weaknesses. We do this in numerous ways, but mainly through interviews and open-source research.

Perfsys provided full-stack development using technologies such as Node.js, Docker, NoSQL, Hadoop, and Ext JS.

The team scaled from three to five people depending on the amount of work for a specific time frame. They also provided development and architecture support.

We successfully built and deployed the product to production environments, and were able to gain business from the scalability and ease of configuration that the solution offers.

The project was managed by an internal project manager. We used Google Hangouts, Mind Maps, and internal sprint management tools.

Their ability to meet a deadline and implement complex solutions with little rework is remarkable.

None that I can remember.

Overall Score I would use Perfsys again.
    We didn't have any challenges in this aspect.
    Their price is competitive against other vendors.
    They took great pride in the quality of their work.
    I would definitely refer Perfsys to other companies.