Strategy - Design - Code - Marketing

The name Perfecent was derived from our passion to create perfection, and to demonstrate our achievements in percentiles. Meeting clients’ requirements and full filling the 100 Percent mark every time. Perfecent does not scream out that we are experts at what we do, we prove it. We gain your satisfaction, our motto is to craft perfection on anything digital or collateral.

2006
Totowa, NJ
  • Pakistan

Website Development for Consumer Products Shop

"It was dragged out 10 months when in fact it was supposed to have an initial finishing timeframe of 2 months."

1.0
2.5

Aug. 2019 - May 2020

Perfecent was hired to create an e-commerce website.

San Diego, California
Christiana Lara
Owner, Shop Around the Corner

Internal stakeholders are disappointed with the quality of the website; it's loading slowly and isn't ranking highly on search engines. Miscommunications and delays worsened the vendor's already disorganized project management style.

I am the owner of an e-commerce shop.

For what projects/services did your company hire Perfecent?

Create an e-commerce website

To have a website that is completed in timely manner that functions.

By speaking to Saif their vp of sales. He assured me what I was looking for can be delivered and the time frame of 7-8 weeks.

The development team created a website that would allow me to sell my products online. The site was created using Wordpress application as that is the direction they suggested I go in.

I initially spoke with a person who was supposed to be my project manager. He was often forgetful and disorganized. There were a lot of miscommunication and misunderstandings that kept pushing the project back. There was never any formal forms to organize ideas or thoughts.

The entire process was incredibly stressful. The project is still not finished as the site is not optimized correcting and is running very slow. The site is ranking very low in google search largely due to it's speed. All accreted sites are ranking this sites functionality with a grade of F.

The project was disorganized. It was dragged out 10 months when in fact it was supposed to have an initial finishing timeframe of 2 months.

Nothing

Quite a bit ! The company needs to learn how to create a proper site. They clearly do not know how to write certain code that makes any large site function. They are limited and they should be very upfront about that. Their lack of organization and outline of the project cost many delays and frustrations.

0.5
Overall Score Due many issues through the 10 months process I cannot give it anything above 1/2 a star.
    the company is disorganized in scheduling and often missed appointments
    The cost was not the main issue, however since the site is not running well this become problematic
    quality is poor as it did not meet expectations
    Not very much at all

E-Commerce Development for Educational Health Store

"They never stop working and coming up with new ideas on how to improve your appearance in the digital world."

Jan. 2019

Perfecent developed an e-commerce website for an educational health product line. Their team developed a custom strategy to fit the needs of the client.

Vancouver, Washington
Darryl Richardson
Owner, The Gashman

The new website met the expectations of the internal team. Perfecent is reliable and hard-working, going above and beyond to deliver upon the unique needs of the client. Their team is communicative and organized.

I am the sole proprietor of a business that promotes safe sex we offer education and products to help people enjoy a safe and satisfying sex life .

For what projects/services did your company hire Perfecent ?

Perfecent was hired to develop and build an e-commerce retail website

To successfully build a e-commerce website where we can offer education and quality products to help fight the STD epidemic.

After months of research, I felt that Perfecent gave me the most bang for my buck, after checking out other websites that they have built comparing price and talking to there site management team I believe they were the best fit for me

My project was to take an idea that I had and turn it into a reality by developing an e-commerce store around this idea, then to develop a marketing strategy totally custom to fit my needs

I'm not quite sure of the composition of the team, what I do know is that I have one point contact which is fantastic my team leader coordinated everything

As I stated earlier we took an idea turned it into an e-commerce reality something that I never could've done by myself

Again my project manager was fantastic he took control over all the ins and outs of this project. There was no way for me to know ahead of time all that was going to be needed to make this a success my project manager was in contact with me on a weekly basis near the end of the project we were in contact on a daily basis this made a huge difference in how my final website looked and performed

As we all know there's always room for improvement, but for me even when there were setbacks I was notified right away I had little or no guesswork as to what's going on at any time during the development of my website or the deployment of my advertisement campaign.

We always meant at a time of my choosing
    Wonderful pricing
    a website that looks good and has greet flow and functionality
    Great work wonderful support

Full-Stack Dev for Nursing e-Learning Site

"Their dedication to each client is second to none."

$10,000,000+

Oct. 2016 - Apr. 2017

Perfecent designed and built a complex continuing-education platform from scratch within a few months, streamlining navigation and promoting reliable performance.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Amanda Taylor-Skidmore
Marketing Director, CEU Central

The user-friendly website met all technical objectives by the ambitious deadline, highlighting products clearly to attract and retain customers. Perfecent’s swift turnaround time, competitive pricing, and strong QA testing prompted outstanding results.

I’m the director of marketing for CEU Central, which is an online continuing-education [CE] company currently offering CE hours for registered nurses [RNs], licenses practical nurses [LPNs], and advanced registered nurse practitioners [ARNPs] nationwide. I work directly with our co-CEOs to coordinate all our marketing efforts.

We had a great product but lacked a strong website. As an online company, our website is the most important element of our business. No matter how great our courses are, we won’t attract customers without a reliable, user-friendly platform on which to house them.

We found Perfecent through a Google search. We looked at many companies; some never returned our calls for a consultation, and others were out of our budget. Perfecent gave us a great deal and were happy to work with us. They created our fairly complex website from scratch in just a few months.

Perfecent was a pleasure to work with, and everything they produced was outstanding. They took our constant suggestions in stride and made them all a reality. They partnered with us to test the site, making sure that everything was working correctly and fixing any glitches that came up. Perfecent even worked late at night to complete the project on time. Their dedication to each client is second to none.

Overall Score Perfecent is a pleasure to work with.
    They worked late into the night to meet our ambitious deadline.
    They're much more reasonably priced than some of the other agencies we contacted.
    Our site is exactly what we imagined.
    They offer high-quality work and unbeatable customer service.