Making Technology Work

Pentoz is a Leading business innovation firm for new business ideas focusing on Web, Mobile and Gaming Apps Development. Based in Texas, Bengaluru, and Ooty building apps for startups and Fortune 500 clients.

Our Services:- IoT and Smart Home Tech : Build a smart home with IoT technologies from Intel, including context awareness, sensory and movement recognition, data analytics, and more. AR and VR VR and AR: The Business Reality. Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are going to be useful for far more than just gaming. Machine Learning: Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. Automation: Automation is combined with machine learning, everything can improve even faster, so 2017 has the potential to be a truly landmark year. Humanized Big Data : In 2017, I expect we’ll see advancements to humanize big data, seeking more empathetic and qualitative bits of data and projecting it in a more visualized, accessible way.

Kaufman, TX
  • Second Floor, 2, 3rd St, Sridevi Nagar, Ganapathypudur,
    Coimbatore, TN 641006
  • 1-A, Golf Club Road, Finger Post
    Ooty, TN 643006
  • Tiruppur, TN 638752

1-800-PetMeds, Certified Mixtapez, Doctorpal, Network Jamz, Nikobel Solutions, PDI Racing, The Lighting Outlet New York, TranslatorFinder, SportsFans, OR Dictations, Serve It Up Safe!, Colen Publishing, and so on.

Web Dev for Blockchain Company

“They delivered a great website that exceeded all of our expectations.”

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Pentoz Technologies fully built a website for a cryptocurrency firm. With no additional guidelines, the team designed and developed a world-class site that focused on attracting possible clients.

Atlanta, Georgia
Jae Shim
President, Bravo Coin, Inc.

Pentoz Technologies’ website was praised for its engaging design. The team’s flexible approach to the project allowed them to meet all requirements within the designated time frame.

I am the president of Bravo Coin, Inc. We are a cryptocurrency firm that specializes in integrating blockchain into ticket sales for the sports and entertainment industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pentoz Technology?

We were looking for a partner to develop our website.

We wanted a professional website that impressed and attracted potential clients.

We found them through a connection on LinkedIn.

We didn’t provide Pentoz with any documentation or guidelines, just the basics of what we were looking for. They expertly handled the entire process. The team was responsible for all planning, designing, and developing from the beginning of the project to the final product.

They provided a team that fit the needs and demands of our project.

We received a lot of compliments on Pentoz’s design strategies. They delivered a great website that exceeded all of our expectations.

They were very efficient in their scheduling efforts; all tasks were completed in a timely manner.

The team’s ability to be flexible and adaptable separates them from others. Pentoz was able to adjust their approach to accommodate any changes on my end.

As far as my project goes, I was very happy with their service. I don’t think any specific improvements are required.

Overall Score It was a great experience with very high-quality results.
    They were very flexible. I have no complaints about the scheduling at all.
    I am happy with the cost.
    The partnership worked out very well.
    I'll recommend Pentoz highly.

Web Dev & Logo Design for Cryptocurrency Platform

“We were impressed by every aspect of the engagement.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Pentoz Technology designed and developed an online cryptocurrency platform with payment processing, social media integration, and information about the community. Pentoz also designed a logo for the platform.

Kenosha, Wisconsin
Kenneth Knapp
CEO, Mortgage Center

Since its launch, the site has brought together cryptocurrency enthusiasts from all over the world. The team took a creative and detail-oriented approach to development, which yielded a versatile site that runs reliably. Communication has been key to the project’s success.

I'm the owner and CEO of a site that serves as a central hub for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. The site has an e-Commerce store, advertising, and many other available features.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pentoz Technology?

We were looking to create an online marketplace with crypto-friendly payment systems and a variety of other functions for the crypto community. We also needed to establish a logo and a few other brand specifics.

Our goal was to build a website with integrated payment systems that connects and educates crypto enthusiasts from all over the world.

I researched several companies and web development firms with experience in the blockchain industry that could create a unique and user-friendly site while staying within our budget. It was difficult to find credible companies that communicated effectively. Pentoz ended up being an easy choice.

We started with a discovery process to discuss our short- and long-term goals. After that, they came to us with about 10 different proposed logos, and after a few drafts, we selected one that we felt represented our brand very well.

From there, the Pentoz team designed, developed, configured, and eventually launched our new website. It facilitates our daily business operations and includes features like social media integration, payment processing, advertising opportunities, and more. Their team has also assisted in planning for future development of affiliate sites. Everything that was done was communicated and approved through our organization before publishing, which was very helpful for us.

I worked primarily with a team manager that liaised with a team of developers and managed the project without issue.

Since its launch, our website has already had a significant impact on the crypto community. The development process was smooth and stress-free.

Their quality of project management was one of the most impressive examples I’ve come across since starting my business. They’re natural problem-solvers. The team is organized, creative, and flexible around the time difference. I can call or email them at almost any time and they respond. We’ve appreciated their attentiveness throughout the project.

We were impressed by every aspect of the engagement. This is the second company I've started, and wish I knew about them when I started my first. Their professional and responsive approach has been key in our decision to continue working with them.

Overall Score It was a great experience. I'm looking forward to future projects with them.
    Despite the time difference, they always delivered on schedule.
    The offered more than other vendors, and the end product was delivered under budget.
    The work they provided met or exceeded every expectation.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.

Custom Financial App for Software Company

"I’ve hired other more expensive companies that haven’t done half of what Pentoz has accomplished."

Pentoz assists with code writing on an ongoing basis, the latest project involving the development of a financial app. They’ve also provided some marketing though it’s not their main focus.

Wyoming
Operations Manager, Software Company

The team delivers on their promises on every project. Pentoz produces effective and top-quality outputs through a responsive workflow supported by the direct involvement of their CEO.

I’m the operations manager for a software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pentoz Technology?

We wanted to develop a software app.

I had Prem (CEO, Pentoz Technology) do several pages of code writing for a financial app, which he’s very good at. We’ve done three projects together in total. He’s also handled some marketing for us, and though it’s not his main specialty. I’ve hired other more expensive companies that haven’t done half of what Pentoz has accomplished.

I mainly work with Prem.

How did you come to work with Pentoz Technology?

I got references, checked on prices, and tested demos before choosing Pentoz.

We started working together two or three years ago. It's taken about six months so far for this current app.

Prem fulfills his end of the bargain every time. We’re very satisfied. The app is completed and functional, though I have a couple things that I need to finish up on my end.

How did Pentoz Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. We’re in contact sometimes up to six times a week, and use phone, email, Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter.

They handle code writing really well. They also do marketing well even if it’s not their main thing.

Vet them the best you can. Get references from whoever you do business with.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Social Networking Site

“They took my concept and made it a reality. They executed it perfectly and exceeded my expectations.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Pentoz built an iOS and Android social networking app. They worked on the app’s wireframes, backend, and design. They also integrated features such as video conferencing into the app.

Sheridan, Wyoming
Melandrew Santos
CEO, Co-optrade

Pentoz is responsive and willing to adapt to a changing schedule. They did excellent work, and the app is currently in beta testing. The team could update their scheduling and presentation tools, but the work is good.

I’m the CEO of Co-optrade, a social networking site for entrepreneurs and investors. It’s basically a combination of LinkedIn and Facebook.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pentoz Technology?

We needed to finish the software for our social networking site and mobile application.

We gave Pentoz detailed plans for the software, but they eventually ended up redoing them. They created wireframes and worked on the backend, design, and programs such as video conferencing. They integrated all of these features into an Android and iOS app, which are currently in beta testing.

I work with the founder and CEO.

How did you come to work with Pentoz Technology?

A friend who’d worked with them referred me.

I’ve spent $50,000 so far. In the end, it’ll probably cost between $500,000­–$1 million.

We’ve been working together since December 2017.

They took my concept and made it a reality. They executed it perfectly and exceeded my expectations. They currently have the finished product and will release it when I’ve paid.

How did Pentoz Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond quickly and answer my questions in a timely manner. We’ve both had to adjust to a changing timeline, but they’ve been flexible. We use Google Calendar to track our progress.

They’re passionate about their work and highly detail-oriented. The entire team is technical and well-educated.

They could implement better scheduling and presentation tools to make their work better.

You need to understand the technical software terms that they’ll use. If you don’t have someone with C++ background, it could be hard to understand what they’re trying to do.

We’re currently ahead of schedule.
    They even added a couple of new features.

Software Dev for Transcription & Translation Services

"I’d definitely recommend them strongly."

Feb. - May 2014

Using PHP and MySQL, Pentoz Technology created a website portal to enable users to search and post translation and transcription jobs. They produced the design and developed the front- and backend.

Texas
Kondal Ajjarapu
Director, TranslatorFinder

The portal attracts users’ attention and keeps it; statistics show a decrease in users leaving the site and an increase in transactions. Pentoz Technology quickly understood the project and used their strong technical expertise to deliver a high-quality product accompanied by good communications.

I’m the director at TranslatorFinder. We provide transcription and translation services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pentoz Technology?

We needed help with software development.

They created our website portal to enable us to create translations and transcriptions for our clients worldwide. Users can navigate to their profile and post or bid for jobs.

Based on our requirements, they started with design. Then, they developed in PHP and MySQL. The idea was to develop a frontend and have transactions communicated on the backend. It was a two-step process.

I worked mainly with Premayogan (CEO, Pentoz Technology).

How did you come to work with Pentoz Technology?

A friend of a friend worked with them on a similar project.

It cost $2,500.

We worked together from February–July 2014. It took over three months plus one month for testing.

We moved from the second set of Google results to the first page of the queries for translations. The number of users who abandoned the site lessened from 48% to 12%. The number of transactions per week initially doubled, and toward the end of the year, it tripled. It’s been a very positive experience.

How did Pentoz Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been excellent. There were challenges with understanding, but there was never a lack of intent of wanting to clear up any miscommunications. The timelines were met, and, a couple of times, they communicated to us ahead of time about delays. We used phone, email, and Google Hangouts. I went to India for an in-person meeting about the upgrades to the portal.

They have timely deliverables. Communication was positive. They had the skill set that was required. They understood the business concept really quickly.

They could suggest proactive ways to improve our project.

Overcommunicate. You also need to be flexible in your availability because they’re across the world. You might need to be available more early in the morning or late in the evenings. Understand there could be unexpected delays because of the software and factor that in.

Overall Score Premayogan is a hardworking individual. He’s learning new things and ensuring that those things are propagated. Delivery is as important as the knowledge.
    The geographical distance presents challenges. They’ve been flexible, and we could’ve been more flexible in trying to meet them more than halfway through.
    There’s no better proposition with the cost-to-product ratio. They’ve been highly efficient in maintaining the cost.
    Quality is a bilateral product. There were things they could do better, like being proactive in their approach. Otherwise, it’s been excellent quality.
    I’d definitely recommend them strongly. They’ve delivered excellent quality on time and on budget. Their skillset is commendable.