Marketing, Design and Digital Services

Peardrop Creative was established in 2016. Our design team has over a decade of experience in the advertising and marketing industry. We have experience both working with large, established companies and start-ups/small businesses. As a fully integrated agency, we provide a full suite of marketing, design and digital services.

We work with you to create the best possible solution for your business, whether that is through design, website performance or marketing, we will help you get the results you want.

Bradford, United Kingdom

On its Arse Video Production Image

On its Arse Video Production

On Its Arse was started in 2015 and is a detailing brand based in Wigan. Their products are manufactured and perfected in the UK to deliver the highest quality goods at really competitive prices. Not only does their name stand out from all the rest, but their products also do too!

We were approached by On Its Arse to create a promotional video for their Black Friday sale. They provided still images and are

design lead, using motion graphics, created a video to promote their sale.
A Van About Town Image

A Van About Town

A Van About Town is a removal service, specialising in-home/office removals as well as providing international service. They are open 24/7 and also offer a full/part-packing service.

We created social media assets; like images, videos and other digital promotional material for ‘A Van About Town’ as well as managing their Facebook page

Web Dev, Branding, and Maintenance for Hotel Consulting Co

"Peardrop Creative offers an affordable solution."

2019

Peardrop Creative managed full stack development to build a website for a hotel solutions company. The team created a brand identity including a name and logo. They provided maintenance services for two sites.

Zoe Wadsworth
Managing Director, 7Excel

Peardrop Creative delivered a website that generates positive feedback for the platform’s aesthetic appeal to signal success. The team listened actively to create a brand name that reflects the business’s vision accurately. They are talented and straightforward, resulting in an effective engagement.

I’m the managing director of Fab Events and 7Excel.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peardrop Creative?

The website for Fab Events existed, so I needed a partner to maintain that platform. For my second business, I needed to create a new website for my business development clients.

Peardrop Creative managed both websites. They provided maintenance services for the Fab Events website. Their team sat with me at length to create a concept for the 7Excel website and then built the platform. They also helped to establish a brand. They not only created a name for my business but also the logo. I had an idea of what I wanted the business to be called but Peardrop Creative polished the idea.

I’ve been in contact with Jac (Owner, Peardrop Creative), who is the managing director. As he was the contact I built through networking, I’ve had a good relationship with him. I know there are other people on the team, but Jac built the brand and website.

How did you come to work with Peardrop Creative?

I knew Jac through networking. We built the relationship over a couple of months by going to the same networking events, which is the reason I chose Peardrop Creative.

Overall, I’ve spent between £800–£900 (approximately $1,000–$1,100 USD) pounds with Peardrop Creative. To build 7Excel, I invested £500 (approximately $650 USD) and an additional £150-£200 (approximately $200–$250 USD) for maintenance of the site. I pay for the maintenance of Fab Events too.

They started on the branding and development project in the summer of 2019. The project took about six months to complete because I paid them in installments.

The website’s only been live for a week, so I haven’t had any inquiries yet. Those who’ve seen the site have positive responses. After I put the platform on my LinkedIn profile, I received hundreds of messages that state the website looks great. It seems that the website will perform well.

How did Peardrop Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

I had about three one-to-one meetings with Jac. From there, we communicated by email to polish products upon their completion. He actually listened to what I wanted to achieve with the business and helped come up with a name to support that.

Peardrop Creative offers an affordable solution. The website wasn’t overly expensive compared to other vendors. The cost was more in line with my budget. Jac understood my financial constraints, which is the reason why we completed the project in installments. They’re transparent and good at design.

No, I was happy with the end result. The only outstanding item is having the logo sent to me in a format for use on social media.

Have a face-to-face meeting. That helped Jac to understand what I was after and the idea behind my business.

It’s not five stars because the logo’s outstanding.