Made for each other.

Bronze

pb+j is a full-service web design and creative agency. We partner with trail-blazing marketing and creative professionals who want a sure bet for mind-blowing growth-driven design and digital for their organization or for their clients.

Since 2011, we’ve worked with over 300 clients in more than 30 industries from more than 15 countries.

We’re a lot of things; normal is not one of them.

_____

Small business who thinks big?

Lunchbox was made for small businesses by pb+j—a world-leader in Squarespace website design and branding strategy.

Who cares? Why does this matter? Well, we took the experience and expertise forged through years of working with big brands and packaged it for you. We believe that small businesses should have access to outstanding websites, branding, and social marketing without breaking the bank. #LeaveNoBusinessBehind

Toronto, Canada
  • 17 William St. N., Suite 4
    Lindsay, ON K9V 3Z9
  • United States

We have completed more than 250 sites for a wide range of businesses from all over the world, including Hollywood producers, Harvard startups, luxury home builders and New York Times best-selling authors.

Yeah Field Trip

Field Trip is a 5-day, 4-night event for evolving creators and artist entrepreneurs. We're talking specifically to you: photographers, videographers, designers and art directors.

www.yeahfieldtrip.com

VIIVIO

VIIVIO is personalized science that supports health and fitness goals. VIIVIO fits into your lifestyle with simple action items that remove the complexity and stress of new regimens, health fads, or exercise routines doomed to fail.

Shrader Canada

Shrader Canada is an industry leading automotive chemical supplier. Shrader specialises in innovative and top-quality product with impeccable customer service.

shradercanada.com

Park Distillery

Park Distillery is "Best of Banff" restaurant and distillery. Campfire inspired culinary feasts and small-batch housemade alcohol. They say it best with "Campfire Cookin' + Housemade Booze."

HAAWK provides a suite of software and services for the management of 3rd party IP in user-generated content and the distribution of content to digital media streaming services and retailers.

Gilbert & Burke

Gilbert & Burke design and build luxury custom homes and cottages. They are the preeminent contractors in northern Ontario who make dream homes reality. They also specialize in renovations.

www.gilbertburke.ca

The Balkan

The Balkan is voted "Best Restaurant in Banff" because of its incredible, authentic, and healthy Greek food. A definitely "when in Banff" opportunity.

Web Development for Photography Business

"pb+j did a great job of capturing everything that I wanted to capture and making it look more high-class."

Pb+j developed a new Squarespace website and a logo for the client’s marketing needs. The goal was to project a higher-end brand for this photography business.

Baltimore, Maryland
Anna Grace Paulovkin
Owner, AnnaGracePhoto.com

Pb+j demonstrated a good design process presenting options and taking feedback from the client. They captured everything the client wanted and made the website look polished and high-class. The client is 100% satisfied with the outcome.

Anna Grace Photography provides services for weddings and family events. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with pb+j?

My website was outdated, and I also needed a new business logo which would speak to my higher-end brand.

pb+j developed a Squarespace website for me, which was the platform that I wanted. pb+j also produced some copy for my site. I was assigned a creative director and a designer/developer who handled most of the work. I also worked with a project lead from pb+j.

How did you come to work with pb+j?

I found pb+j through the referral list on the Squarespace website. I looked at budget ranges, as well as the work listed for each company. It was important for me that I work with a team. I have a background in graphic design, so it's a topic I care about. pb+j's website was very well made. After getting in touch with them, pb+j got back to me right away.

How much have you invested with pb+j?

The total cost of pb+j's services was $6,500, including a new website and logo.

Our work is completed. I plan to contact pb+j in the future for any updates, but this won't happen within the next couple of years.

One of the main requirements that I had for the new site was to receive inquiries from brides who were okay with my price range. I charge around $5,000 per wedding, and I was constantly getting inquiries from people wanting $1,500 photographers. I knew that this was because of my site. Almost all of my current inquiries are compatible with my price range, which is a huge benefit.

Everyone who saw it was excited about my new site, which showed the level of polish it had. pb+j did a great job of capturing everything that I wanted to capture and making it look more high-class.

How did pb+j perform from a project management standpoint?

I worked in a design studio in the past, so I am biased in terms of how a project is handled. pb+j's designer did an amazing job, and I was in contact with him often, but I felt that I should have been in touch more with the project lead. I had to end up asking my designer a bunch of questions which should have been answered for me from the start. I don't know if this was because pb+j's team had a lot on their plate, but whenever we had calls about the progress of the work, I was only given 30 minutes to talk about it. Sometimes, ideas require more time, so pb+j could work on this. Overall, I'm 100% happy with the outcome of their work.

What did you find most impressive about pb+j?

I filled out a lengthy questionnaire about my brand and talked through it with pb+j at the beginning. From there, they came up with a couple of concepts. The main one was pretty much exactly what we ended up using. pb+j created a kind of mood-board, with different pictures, colors, and images which could reflect my brand. This helped me think of things that I wouldn't have considered otherwise. I really liked the design process of presenting options to me and taking my feedback.

I liked how pb+j presented everything to me in a live website format. It showed me what the finished product would be.

Are there any areas pb+j could improve?

The communication issue I mentioned was the only drawback of working with pb+j. Having more time in order to talk through some designs would have been good.

On a couple of occasions, I wasn't sure who would be in touch with me. Once I was able to get on the phone with pb+j, everything worked out.
    I got exactly what I paid for.
    I was impressed with everything done by pb+j.
    A reason for picking pb+j was that their past work had great variety. Being able to hone into a brand and not making everything look the same is an indicator of a good designer and web agency. I would recommend pb+j.

Bronze