Creative designer and programmer focused on UI/UX

Web design and web developer based in Poland

Front-End technologies: JavaScript, three.js, Progressive Web Apps

Back-end technologies: PHP, MySQL, WordPress

Freelancer
Jastrzebie-Zdroj, Poland
  • Plebiscytowa 10
    Jastrzebie-Zdroj, SL 44-268
    Poland

Audiovisual Art (Italy), QQMODELS.PL, Profiler (Poland), Miss Passion (Poland), Promediqa (Poland)

Audiosual Art Website Image

Audiosual Art Website

Multilingual WordPress website for Audiovisual Art Italy with custom theme.

KPIR50 Website Image

KPIR50 Website

Custom WordPress Theme for KPIR50

Profiler Website Image

Profiler Website

WordPress website with custom theme.

Elmal Website Image

Elmal Website

Custom WordPress theme with product catalog.

Luna-Studio Website Image

Luna-Studio Website

Custom WordPress theme for beauty salon.

Web Development for Modeling Company

"He is always giving a helping hand to allow us to reach our goals."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Pawel Mansfeld developed a website for a modeling agency. The website supports user-uploaded photo content.

Peterborough, United Kingdom
Rafal Zebrala
Owner, QQMODELS LTD

Since launch, the website has attracted a significant user-base, which is growing consistently. Pawel Mansfeld demonstrated strong creative processes and brainstorming abilities. Their supportive customer service and experience are notable.

I'm QQMODELS.PL owner. My platform provides a space for modeling industry (for example - models, photographers, stylists) to create positive image in the modeling environment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pawel Mansfeld?

I commissioned Pawel to create our website.

The project was supposed to be high level in every aspect: modern design, perfect usability for users and admins.

I've had bad experiences with different Web Developers, and when I found Pawel we spent hours discussing how far and when my project should go to reach my goals. Pawel earned my trust and I don't regret it.

After our first long conversation I understood that Mr Pawel is right for the case and our cooperation is still ongoing.

Mainly, I was alone with major ideas and works that we have done but I consulted some aspects with my team who are working daily with my others simmilar projects.

My new web platform after several months became one of the most popular in my country in modeling society. We are growing up day by day, which You can monitore via Alexa and Google toolbars. So far 4,000 active users, more than 40,000 uploaded pictures and many more increasing stats every day.

I would say our collaboration was extraordinary, full of brainstorms, sometimes with thunderstorms, but in positive, creative way. Pawel has an extraordinary way to work which is appropriate for innovative projects.

Pawel has a head full of ideas, which you can use to build your project and make it better. He is patient person, very accurate, helpful and guides us away from potentially dangerous ideas. He is always giving a helping hand to allow us to reach our goals. You can find within him and attitude for web creation and business skils. You will get high level specialist to work for you.

My online platform is growing, and Pawel is part of this succes because he is responsible for ongoing changes, implementing new ideas, and solutions. I hope our cooperation will go on with great benefits for each party.

Overall Score The best web developer to work with.
    The scheduling was perfect.
    Fair and suitable for quality.
    Nothing to ad. We are still cooperating.
    I would reccomend him without any regret.

Website Creation for Sound System Producer

"Pawel was reliable, and he had very good ideas."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Pawel Mansfeld developed a website.

Villafranca, Italy
Adam Edward Wzietek
CEO, Audiovisual Art

The solution has received positive attention from users. A client-oriented vendor, Pawel Mansfeld strove to achieve internal stakeholders’ vision. Now, Pawel Mansfeld is stakeholders’ go-to vendor for site improvements. It’s been a seamless, straightforward collaboration.

I am the managing director of Audiovisual Art in Italy. We develop and produce sound systems of absolute luxury class.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pawel Mansfeld?

I commissioned Pawel to create our website.

The project should look unique and fit our potential customers.

After several unsuccessful attempts with other companies in various countries, I found Pawel's website on the Internet. I had a good feeling that maybe this time he was the right expert for my project. That was it, I was not wrong.

We thoroughly discussed the project and exchanged ideas and suggestions. Pawel was able to fulfil all our wishes, no matter how difficult it was.

All work on the website has been consulted with my employees and with a few selected clients.

Our website has brought us a lot, and it is well received by all visitors. Unfortunately, we cannot publish names of our customers.

All the work on this project has been very pleasant and uncomplicated, we have learned a lot from this cooperation.

Pawel was reliable, and he had very good ideas. He had quick reactions, and above all we never heard from him that anything was impossible. This is not the case with other companies. We would never trust someone else in our future projects.

Our website continues to evolve, and we continue to work together. There are always new ideas and improvements.

Overall Score Pawel Mansfeld is certainly one of the best web experts.
    The scheduling was very pleasant and uncomplicated.
    Very good performance and fair prices.
    It is five stars quality.
    I would only recommend him.