Creative designer and programmer focused on UI/UX

Web design and web developer based in Poland

Front-End technologies: JavaScript, three.js, Progressive Web Apps

Back-end technologies: PHP, MySQL, WordPress

Freelancer
Jastrzebie-Zdroj, Poland
  • Plebiscytowa 10
    Jastrzebie-Zdroj, SL 44-268
    Poland

Audiovisual Art (Italy), QQMODELS.PL, Profiler (Poland), Miss Passion (Poland), Promediqa (Poland)

Website Creation for Sound System Producer

"Pawel was reliable, and he had very good ideas."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Pawel Mansfeld developed a website.

Villafranca, Italy
Adam Edward Wzietek
CEO, Audiovisual Art

The solution has received positive attention from users. A client-oriented vendor, Pawel Mansfeld strove to achieve internal stakeholders’ vision. Now, Pawel Mansfeld is stakeholders’ go-to vendor for site improvements. It’s been a seamless, straightforward collaboration.

I am the managing director of Audiovisual Art in Italy. We develop and produce sound systems of absolute luxury class.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pawel Mansfeld?

I commissioned Pawel to create our website.

The project should look unique and fit our potential customers.

After several unsuccessful attempts with other companies in various countries, I found Pawel's website on the Internet. I had a good feeling that maybe this time he was the right expert for my project. That was it, I was not wrong.

We thoroughly discussed the project and exchanged ideas and suggestions. Pawel was able to fulfil all our wishes, no matter how difficult it was.

All work on the website has been consulted with my employees and with a few selected clients.

Our website has brought us a lot, and it is well received by all visitors. Unfortunately, we cannot publish names of our customers.

All the work on this project has been very pleasant and uncomplicated, we have learned a lot from this cooperation.

Pawel was reliable, and he had very good ideas. He had quick reactions, and above all we never heard from him that anything was impossible. This is not the case with other companies. We would never trust someone else in our future projects.

Our website continues to evolve, and we continue to work together. There are always new ideas and improvements.

Overall Score Pawel Mansfeld is certainly one of the best web experts.
    The scheduling was very pleasant and uncomplicated.
    Very good performance and fair prices.
    It is five stars quality.
    I would only recommend him.