Innovation - Excellence - Affordable

Pattronize InfoTech is a passionate, rapidly evolving website development and seo company serving customers across India, UK, USA, Singapore, Australia, Canada. In all together we are a complete digital agency providing design, development, seo, mobile app development and marketing to build the next-generation dot-com universe. Take a look around our website and post your requirements with us!

Here are the services we offer:

• Application Development
  • Web development
  • Content Management Systems (CMS)
  • E-commerce Web development

Coimbatore, India
  • FD 212, First Block, Jain Cambrae East, Peelamedu
    Coimbatore 641004

HERBAL CARE HOMEO

Holistic Health Centre providing Homeopathy & Bach Flower treatments, Herbal Massage, Online Shop for all. This website has two more websites in it, one for Health Care and the other for Shopping Herbal products online

BC Tours & Travel

BC TOURS & TRAVEL offers a completely personalized experienced of high quality standards to meet our clients needs. We are a minority-owned business established to improve the processes of travel services for individuals, governments and corporations.

BCT&T’s completely automated office facilitates the delivery of efficient services to clients. These services include: making reservations; issuing and delivering air and rail tickets for domestic and international travel, vacation packages (land only or air/land) and cruises.

All A's Singapore

www.all-a-s.com.sg   All A's Academy -- Professional Tutors.

Inspired by the belief that everyone has the ability to fulfil his or her dreams. And we see ourselves as enablers to help our students achieve their fullest potential by imparting the right learning and life skills.

ZERO FiFTY

ZERO-FIFTY is a book about climate change that has been authored by Award winning designer David James Arnold & architect Alexa James Ratzlaff. It is an all-encompassing graphical manifesto which demonstrates globally by the year 2050 how man-made carbon emissions can be reduced to zero.

The client is in need of a website that would create awareness about man-made carbon emissions and different ways to reduce it. They are also interested to sell the book ‘Zero-fifty’ online through the website. This in turn makes the need of payment gateway integrated to the website for processing credit cards. As per the client, the proposed website should have a SPA (Single Page Application) design and the content should be easily manageable. The website would contain newsletter subscription and it should also be easily manageable through admin.

Winova

Winova Technology AB is a family owned company since 2006 focusing on developing innovative green products in microbiology and water treatment.

Winova Enterprises Private Limited is a Joint Venture between Winova Technologies AB, Sweden and Shivrams Associates Private Limited, Coimbatore. The Company has grown steadily in the short span of time releasing new and innovative products for the Indian Market.

Receivable Savvy helps you master the complex Order-to-Cash process and maximize revenue for your organization through proprietary research, best practice content and insight from subject matter experts. We have done website design and development for this client using wordpress.

Artisan Bar Lab

The Artisan Bar Lab is a private event venue for small corporate team-building events and cocktail parties. Their Interactive Cocktail Events (I.C.E Party) is designed to stimulate, educate and entertain you and your guests.

Guide Craft

This website is exclusively developed for Childrens. Online selling for toys and many other products along with News and Comments page.

Sasha Royal Closet

Sasha's Royal Closet is a small company, based out of Union City, New Jersey, providing no-fuss shopping for both parents and children alike, with a huge selection of styles for kids ages 2-12.

www.sashasroyalcloset.com

They work with Top European brand companies to bring you the highest quality styles. Affordable and offer specialized customer service so that you can shop with confidence and ease

Website Design and Maintenance for Career Coaching Business

"I value attention to detail and responsiveness, and they’ve hit the marks I expect."

June 2016 - Ongoing

In addition to supplying ongoing maintenance, Pattronize InfoTech provided design and development updates to a legacy WordPress website. Tasks included various code work and the design of a landing page.

Entrepreneur

Simon Gray
Director, Career Codex Limited

During an extensive engagement, Pattronize InfoTech has proven to be a reliable partner, evidenced by their accessibility and quality of work. The team follows directions well and generally meets scheduled deadlines. Their deliverables easily outrank those of local agencies.

I am the founding director and CEO of Career Codex. I provide executive career coaching to clients around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pattronize InfoTech?

I have a number of different projects I’ve engaged them with, but they all involve making updates to my website.

The initial project was to make minor changes to the backend of my WordPress website. They updated several plug-ins, and other technical changes. I engaged them a while later on a more substantial project that included building out a landing page, some coding work, and some modest design updates. I also retain Pattronize InfoTech for maintenance work as necessary.

I communicate mostly with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Pattronize InfoTech?

A colleague of mine worked with Pattronize InfoTech for quite some time. He suggested I get in touch with them because I was having a difficult time finding a local firm to do this work for me at a reasonable price. I contacted them and have been working with them ever since.

I’ve spent about £2,000 ($2,600 USD) total.

Our engagement began in June 2016 and remains ongoing.

Generally, I’ve been very happy with the quality of their work. I’ve worked with other firms in the UK, and on occasion, I found them very frustrating. Pattronize InfoTech has proven to be more reliable.

How did Pattronize InfoTech perform from a project management standpoint?

It can sometimes be difficult working with a remote team, but I’m usually pleased with their speed of response.

I value attention to detail and responsiveness, and they’ve hit the marks I expect. When I send them a brief, I know it’s going to get done.

I’ve sent email briefs and recorded video briefs, but it would be easier sometimes if there was an option to book a Skype call and speak directly to the project manager. This wasn’t necessarily a project that required a lot of creative input on their part because there isn’t a lot of design needed for my site. But if we had been able to have more of a conversation about the project, some creative input is something that we could have explored more easily.

SEO and Social Media for Education Institute

“I went from zero to a few calls coming in, and people started to recognize my company.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Pattronize Infotech provides SEO services, social media, and digital marketing services. They optimize the website, manage the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn platforms, and write monthly blogs.

Singapore
Shakinah Begum
Manging Director, All As'

Their services ensured the company reached the first ranking for their keywords in organic search results. The digital marketing brings in a small number of leads each month, while raising awareness about the company’s services generally. They manage the work well, providing important updates.

All As’ has been providing tutorial services for 15 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pattronize Infotech?

I didn’t have much knowledge about technology and had been advertising my company through newspapers. I came to know Pattronize, who explained to me what SEO and social media marketing were.

My number of students was starting to drop so I realized that a lot of people were looking online.

My company had been in business for more than 15 years in Singapore, but I’d just started having online activities. They told me I should go for SEO, since the service was relatively cheap.

It took six months for my company to reach the first page of results. Even though this happened, I didn’t benefit much, in terms of attracting new students. I explained this to them and asked about another approach.

They then implemented a social media strategy and suggested that we opt for AdWords advertising. That involved modifying my website and creating a blog on it, to have it carry more weight. They produce social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn and write the monthly blogs for me.

Shankar (CEO, Pattronize Infotech) is my main contact.

How did you come to work with Pattronize Infotech?

I didn’t know whom to approach, but a friend recommended Pattronize. I got in contact with them, and they explained what SEO and social media marketing were.

I pay them around $400 for SEO on a monthly basis, plus $200 for blog posts. I’ve paid them $800 for Google AdWords in the last month.

I started working with them in May 2017.

I’m getting a few phone calls as a result of their work, and I’m happy to have my company rank first in organic search results. People have told me they’ve found me through the website.

Pattronize promised me that their services would bring me at least 15 people per month. I’ve only seen around three per month, but I still consider it a success. There’s a lot of competition in Singapore for tutorial services. I went from zero to a few calls coming in, and people started to recognize my company.

How did Pattronize Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

They do very well. Their team members research our competition and figure out how to boost our site. Most of the time, we have conference calls discussing what keywords I can use, what other channels we can use, and so on.

They always call me to find out how satisfied I am. I can be impatient, but they’ve always collaborated with me and they’ve educated me on the work. I’m extremely happy with their work.

They’re very patient and they always answer my calls, giving me information about my keywords and other aspects of the work. They work well as a team.

I haven’t worked with any other agencies, but I believe their team is doing its best. They charge reasonable rates, compared to the Singapore market. I really appreciate them.

Overall Score I’ve received offers from a lot of other agencies, but I feel comfortable with Pattronize.
    They have reasonable rates, compared to companies in Singapore.
    They’re the best.

Dev for Recruiting Platform

“They meet our expectations and produce high-quality work. We’re pleased with what they’ve done.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Pattronize InfoTech does dev work for a recruiting platform, completing tasks such as site updates, email template improvements, and website maintenance.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Founder, Recruiting Platform

Unlike other firms, Pattronize InfoTech is extremely inexpensive while still doing quality dev. They maintain regular communication and work hard to meet project expectations. Because they’re overseas, scheduling may be outside of normal business hours, but their price makes the adjusting worth it.

I’m the founder of a recruiting platform that connects student athletes with college coaches. It’s like LinkedIn for sports.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pattronize InfoTech?

I wanted an inexpensive and easy solution for some development work I needed finished.

I have my main developers, but I use Pattronize InfoTech for small changes; I leave the more complicated and challenging tasks for my primary team. Pattronize InfoTech updates our website, does various coding projects, and works on our email templates. They’re also our go-to vendor for website maintenance.

I mainly work with one person.

How did you come to work with Pattronize InfoTech?

I Googled them and reviewed their site and portfolio. They looked qualified and had a good price, so I hired them.

I’ve spent $1,000 so far.

We’ve worked together since August 2017.

How did Pattronize InfoTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We have regular communication, and they’re good at keeping the project on track. I sometimes have to stay up until four in the morning (because they’re overseas), but it’s worth it because they save us money.

They strive to satisfy their customers. Whenever I have a request, they do their best to solve it.

No, they do well on small projects.

Outsourced Custom Web Development for Digital Agency

"Outsourcing to them has been a good choice."

Dec. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Pattronize InfoTech provided customized web development services for third-party clients, working on several different projects.

Malaysia
Shen Feng Yong
Director, Triobits Venture

Their development efforts produced high-quality deliverables and have solved the manpower issues within the agency. The team communicated well and were responsive throughout, but the project management would be improved with the use of tracking tools.

I'm the director of Triobits Venture, a digital agency that develops products for clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pattronize InfoTech?

We hired them to be our outsourcing company for a few projects, mostly around customized web development.

To provide quality development for our clients, delivered on time.

We found them through Google.

We had meetings prior to beginning the project. We then produced the UI layout before the development took place.

They have a good project manager who meets with us almost every week.

Their role helps us solve manpower issues in our company. Outsourcing to them has been a good choice.

It's been impressive, but could be improved by introducing some tracking tools such as Trello. The team had meetings with us weekly to update us on the status. The communication was always clear and we generally had a good experience with the responsive team.

They were friendly and responded to our requests pretty quickly and efficiently. Their team did a good job with all projects given to them.

The communication as we are dealing with different industry and country. They could work to understand the culture of new industry as it can be difficult and it takes time. In the end, they did a great job.

WordPress Dev for Climate Change Initiative

"Not only did Pattronize InfoTech manage to achieve our goal, but they did it quickly and efficiently."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Designers David James Arnold and Alexa James Ratzlaff wanted to build a highly bespoke website to accompany their book 'ZERO-FIFTY'- a graphical manifesto that demonstrates how to make the world zero carbon by 2050. They commissioned Pattronize InfoTech to execute their design, which included an online shop, news, book preview, videos, scalable content and a unique sliding navigation system.

David James Arnold
Founder, ZERO-FIFTY

The quality of the site has received very positive feedback. Pattronize InfoTech had the necessary expertise and knowledge to be able to implement such a multi-layered project and met all of the client's expectations.

Our organization has been writing a book about climate change for the last eight years. It's a highly graphical manifesto about how to make the world zero-carbon by 2050. I am the co-writer of the book and have managed the production of the website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pattronize InfoTech?

We needed to create a website for our book. We created a design for the website. However, we needed somebody else to implement it.

Pattronize InfoTech was commissioned to build the site based on our designs. It includes functionalities like a shop for selling the book, different ways of updating content, details on events, and so on. The site has a unique user interface, which slides from left to right, as opposed to going up and down. It's also highly graphical incorporating video backgrounds, full screen preview slideshows explaining the book and its idea, and a dynamic scaling menu system. All of these functionalities were executed based on our requirements. We created a number of Photoshop designs that explained what the site should look like and how it should work. Pattronize InfoTech implemented both the frontend look and style with great attention to detail. They also implemented the backend management functionalities using WordPress. We've actually now recommissioned Pattronize InfoTech to create an online version of the book that will be integrated into the website. They will also be implementing a donation functionality.

How did you come to work with Pattronize InfoTech?

We went through three web designers before working with Pattronize InfoTech, including two UK companies. Eventually, we started using Upwork, which was called oDesk at the time. We sent out a brief asking various people to tell us about their experience and submit prices. We found Pattronize InfoTech to be the most responsive, enthusiastic and experienced candidate. They also offered a competitive price, so we chose them.

How much have you invested with Pattronize InfoTech?

The cost of Pattronize InfoTech's work has been less than $10,000.

We started working with Pattronize InfoTech in November 2015. The site has been online for around two years. We've started another project with Pattronize InfoTech six weeks ago that includes a big update of our site's content.

Because the book is not yet published, we haven't actively marketed the website, and there are no specific figures on visitor numbers we can provide yet. The site has essentially acted as a "coming soon" page. Quality-wise, it's been a big success. We've received great feedback for its look, originality, and functionality whenever we showed it to people. The site has worked perfectly and, if there were any problems or issues, I have no doubt Pattronize InfoTech would resolve them immediately.

How did Pattronize InfoTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually send Pattronize InfoTech a brief and have them review it. They would send back a carefully broken-down quote for time and cost that goes through each part of our project. After we commission them, we will be given previews of the work on which we can make comments using an Excel spreadsheet. Pattronize InfoTech will respond to those comments, ask for clarifications, and work on the changes. Dealing with Pattronize InfoTech is a very smooth process. We say this because we've had communication problems with other companies we've contracted from abroad, but Pattronize InfoTech's team speak and write fantastic English. It's easy to talk to them via Skype, spreadsheets or email. We typically receive responses within the same day or a day afterward.

What did you find most impressive about Pattronize InfoTech?

Pattronize InfoTech's expertise was the key thing which stood out with us. Our website is unique in how it functions so it couldn't be built using a template. Other developers said that they could do it, but, as soon as they tried, they found out that they did not have the necessary technical knowledge. Not only did Pattronize InfoTech manage to achieve our goal, but they did it quickly and efficiently. They obviously had a lot of in-house knowledge for building websites dynamically and adapting them to different browser sizes.

Are there any areas Pattronize InfoTech could improve?

Not in our opinion - it was a very smooth and enjoyable process.

Overall Score Communicating with Pattronize InfoTech has been an easy process. They generally adapt to the communication methods preferred by the client.
    Pattronize InfoTech has always delivered ahead of the deadlines we supplied. Furthermore, the feedback provided was acted on within a few days.
    The price charged by Pattronize InfoTech was extremely competitive, especially compared to the ones from the UK.
    Pattronize InfoTech gave us prompt service and good quality standards that were in tune with the brief we supplied.
    We've already done it a couple of times to people looking to build websites.

Website Development for Roller Skating Center

"Their communication, persistence, and patient approach to problem solving were outstanding."

May - June 2018

Pattronize InfoTech assigned a team of two to assist with web development and process automation.

Melbourne, Australia
SriRam Sudarsan Veeraswamy
Director, Victorian Roller Skating Centre

The new website is a huge improvement as it makes several processes easier. Pattronize InfoTech has a responsive team that offers a high-quality service at a very affordable price.

I’m the sole director of a sports and entertainment company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pattronize InfoTech?

We needed website development and process automation.

I found them by word of mouth.

They developed our new website and helped us automate some processes.

They assigned two resources to the project.

We now have a better website and increased ease of access.

They were very good in this regard.

They should develop a user requirement template.

Overall Score Their service is great.
    Their responses are excellent.
    Their prices are reasonable.
    I’m happy with their work.
    I would 100% recommend them.