Cloud Native Software Engineering
Pattern Match is a cloud native software engineering company providing professional software consulting and software development services.
Our mission is to help companies build an efficient, reliable, and performant IT systems and organizations using our skills and experience. We are your trusted advisor for the whole lifecycle of the software delivery process.
"There is no compression algorithm for experience. You can’t learn certain lessons without going through the curve."
This quote from Andy Jassy (CEO of AWS) summarizes best the combined expertise of our seasoned and battle-tested engineers.
- DataDog Managed Service Provider Partner.
- Amazon Web Services APN Consulting Partner (Select).
- Members of the company are AWS Certified experts:
- Solutions Architect - Associate
- Developer - Associate
- SysOps Administrator - Associate
- DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Speakers at international conferences, IT events, and meet-ups.
- JVM - Java, Kotlin, Clojure
- Spring Framework, Micronaut, Axon Framework
- Erlang, Elixir, Phoenix Framework
- Cloud Computing - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud Native (Containers, Docker, Kubernetes) and Serverless
- DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and Monitoring
- Event Sourcing, CQRS and Domain Driven Design