24/7 Live Answering for Businesses

PATLive provides a 24/7 answering service for businesses of all sizes. With flexible call scripting, fast answer times and 100% US agents PATLive answers calls for thousands of businesses nationwide.

No contracts or extra equipment necessary. All PATLive plans start with a completely free 14 day trial.

1990

Virtual Receptionists

Custom Scripts Image

Custom Scripts

Inbound Call Answering for Mixed Martial Arts Academy

"It's been running smoothly, and they're doing exactly what I need."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

PATLive provides 24/7 call answering services for a mixed martial arts academy, and they document and share the information from each call via email.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Jonesly Theus
Owner, Jonesly MMA Academy

Their services have markedly increased the ability to better screen calls and provide a professional first impression for new clients. As such, they have been well-received. While communication is somewhat lacking, efficiency and quality of work generally win the day.

I’m the owner of Jonesly Mixed Martial Arts Academy.

What challenge were you trying to address with PATLive?

I'm a one person operation. I needed someone to answer the phone until I can grow enough to hire a receptionist.

PATLive takes messages for me 24/7. They email me the message when anybody calls. That way, I can see if it's a valid call that I need to call back or if it's telemarketing. They provided a script for me at the start. I've changed it over time as needed.

I don’t have an assigned point of contact.

How did you come to work with PATLive?

I initially found them through a referral. I didn't know these services existed.

I’ve spent around $2,000. They offer monthly billing and charge per minute.

We’ve been working together since March 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

I don’t have any metrics, but the phone is my life line. I'm able to screen calls with some regularity thanks to their service. I haven't had any hiccups or problems. I tell my regular customers that I have 24-hour answering service. They know to leave a message, and I'll get back to them. For new clients, I think it's a good experience and gives them a professional first impression of my business.

How did PATLive perform from a project management standpoint?

Right now I'm just assuming they're doing what needs to be done. I haven’t done my due diligence of test calls to make sure they answer the phone properly. However, it was a relatively easy process to make changes to the script when needed.

If there's a campaign going on, I'd definitely like them to screen for that specific campaign. It’s probably just a conversation I need to have with them to ask them to be extra attentive on calls during the campaign. I’ve just never had that conversation.

They're awesome for someone like me that’s running a one-person operation. I need a frontend, and they can basically replicate that service. They take some of the heat off me, which is good. It's really helped me a lot.

They’re expensive, but I can't complain because they definitely solved a problem I had. I know that you get what you pay for. It's been working well, and every interaction with them is pleasant. It's been running smoothly, and they're doing exactly what I need.

Make sure your script is tight. Their team is good, but you always want to double check those things.

I have nothing to compare them to.
    I've already recommended them and definitely will again.

24/7 Answering Services for Residential Real Estate Investing Firm

"Working with PATLive is money well-spent and I value their services."

2016–Ongoing

PATLive provides live answering services for a small business. They answer calls, use a predetermined script, and send key information to internal personnel to streamline the process.

Connecticut
Dennis Bro
President, Brovil Associates LLC

The support from PATLive saves valuable company time, creating more opportunities for success. The team’s around the clock availability ensures all calls from potential customers are answered. They’ve been a valuable partner and are flexible with scope changes and added needs.

I’m the president of Brovil Associates LLC, a real estate investment business.

What challenge were you trying to address with PATLive?

I hired PATLive to provide phone answering services. I also needed them to respond to voicemails to save me from a time-consuming process. We do our marketing through the mail and people call us if they’re interested, so we wanted a team to handle the incoming calls.

To begin the project, we had PATLive respond to the voicemails from potential customers to gather key information. Now, we’ve widened their role and have interested individuals call PATLive directly. We provide the team with a script of questions and they forward the information to me after the call. From there, I can send the appropriate paperwork and offers to the customer. They provide 24/7 answering services.

We’re looking to integrate a new software so PATLive can directly input call information into my system. The goal is to give them user access to further streamline the process in the future.

They provide a team to answer calls around the clock, so I don’t have a main point of contact.

How did you come to work with PATLive?

I was a part of a program called Land Profit Generator, which helped me find PATLive.

We’ve spent around $3,000 total. We spend up to $400 on a monthly basis, depending on which stage of the project we’re in.

We began working together in 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

Working with PATLive has allowed me to focus on running my business using my core strengths. Talking to potential customers over the phone is not my strongest skills, so their support makes my company more effective. I’ve had no issues with their approach and I get all the customer information I need from their team. Their services have also saved me plenty of time, which is just as valuable as money.

How did PATLive perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever I have questions or concerns, I can reach out to their team. They always go out of their way to be helpful and friendly.

I only have positive things to say about my experience. Working with PATLive is money well-spent and I value their services. They provide better support than other companies I’ve worked with in the past. They are a great investment for a small business owner like myself.

No company is perfect but I can only think of very minor aspects to improve. I’m satisfied and going to continue using them.

Give PATLive a chance and you won’t be disappointed. If you’re a small business looking to expand, like I am, their team is a strong partner.

They've been very good.

24/7 Call Answering for Weight Loss Service

“They have an excellent command of the English language. … we feel we're in good hands.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Providing a live 24/7 answering service, PATLive answers incoming phone calls, responds to customers' questions, and notifies the in-house team as soon as the call comes in.

Berlin, Connecticut
William McEvoy
Owner, New England Hypnosis & Weightloss

The in-house team is able to save time and cut the costs of hiring a full-time employee to answer the calls. PATLive has met all needs, while their expertise, personable approach, and reasonable rates contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the owner of New England Hypnosis & Weightloss. We've been in business for about two years and we've been using PATLive for a year and a half.

What challenge were you trying to address with PATLive?

Our clients expect an immediate response, so we were looking for a vendor to answer our calls.

They take our incoming calls 24/7, answer a few basic questions from people, and notify me when the call comes in. I give PATLive basic scripts, which I update monthly to include any changes or times for appointments.

How did you come to work with PATLive?

I used them in the past for a lead generation campaign for a different business. They did a great job and were easy to work with. When I was looking online for a vendor for this project, I came across PATLive and contacted them. I also talked to a couple of other companies, but I decided to go with PATLive because of the positive experience I'd had with them.

We pay them $200 or less per month.

We started working with them in April 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

PATLive helps us save a tremendous amount of time and money. They notify me instantly when a call comes in, so I can often call people back in about two minutes. People are always amazed at how quickly I get back to them.

How did PATLive perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very competent and friendly. If I need to reach out to them, they respond almost immediately. Also, their rates are very reasonable.

They have an excellent command of the English language. Almost all of them sound like native English speakers, which makes communication with potential customers easier. We know PATLive will always answer the phone, so we feel we're in good hands.

I can't think of anything.

Clients can save an immense amount of time knowing that PATLive will take all of their incoming calls. Also, I'd much rather pay $200 a month than have a full-time receptionist in the office.

Inbound Call Answering for Real Estate Investment Group

"Their unique insight and experience within our industry make them valuable to us."

May 2018–Ongoing

PATLive provides phone answering services for a real estate insurance business. They supply a team to gather key information from callers and communicate the messages with internal staff.

Washington, DC Metro Area
Andres Vasquez
Owner, Kav Real Estate Services

The services from PATLive have saved the company valuable time and caused a decrease in missed calls for the business. The team has been a capable partner, and their established process fosters a smooth ongoing engagement.

I’m the owner of Kav Real Estate Services, we work within the insurance side of real estate, so we buy properties and resell them.

What challenge were you trying to address with PATLive?

We hired PATLive to provide phone answering services. We don’t have a resource available to take calls every hour of the day or during holidays, so we wanted to outsource this task to a dedicated team.

PATLive devotes their team to answer our business’ calls. We provide them with a set list of questions to ask the caller. They ask individuals for their name, phone number, email, home address, property issues, and planned selling date. Their team gathers this information and sends it to us.

The first person available answers the calls, so there are many dedicated resources. Whenever we need to speak directly with the team, we have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with PATLive?

I spoke to several of our partners, and they recommended PATLive because they have an established, proven system in place. We liked them because of their experience in the real estate field, specifically with investors. We chose them for their insider knowledge to our industry and because our partners trusted them.

We spend around $300 per month on PATLive’s services, which is well worth it.

We began working together in May 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

We don’t have quantitative metrics, but having a dependable team manage our phone lines has saved my company a significant amount of time. They’ve answered every call for us and made the process more efficient than before. They’ve been worth the price we pay because the results are crucial for us.

How did PATLive perform from a project management standpoint?

We haven’t had to communicate directly with their team very frequently, but they’ve been available and receptive to our needs. We can call them when necessary, and they send us the messages and information they gather from callers.

Their unique insight and experience within our industry make them valuable to us. Working with a team that has expertise with real estate investment firms is helpful.

Their process works perfectly for us; we haven’t come across any issues.

If you’re in the real estate industry, having a team like PATLive to answer your calls is a valuable investment. Take advantage of the system they already have in place for industries like ours.

I already have recommended them.

Live Answering for Real Estate Investor

“Their customer service is excellent. … They're always there for me.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

PATLive provides live answering service, taking calls that come in both within and outside of business hours.

Florida
Teresa Dyer
President, Teresa Dyer

PATLive covers all of the incoming calls, which helps the in-house team save a tremendous amount of time. Their commitment and ability to resolve issues immediately made them a reliable partner.

I'm the president of a small real estate company.

What challenge were you trying to address with PATLive?

I do a lot of marketing, but I can't answer all of my phone calls. I needed a vendor to provide live answering service for me.

They take my phone calls, ask people questions that I’ve provided, and then forward the information to me. They're always there for me. Most of my calls come in during normal business hours, but PATLive answers the call even if a person calls outside of those hours.

How did you come to work with PATLive?

They were recommended to me.

The amount I pay per month depends on the marketing that I do and ranges from $85 to $500 a month.

I started working with them in July 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

They answer all of my calls, which saves me a tremendous amount of time.

How did PATLive perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a project manager that I can contact if I need to. There is also an 800 number that I can call if I have any issues and PATLive resolves them immediately.

Their customer service is excellent.

No. They're doing a great job.

Call them and they can help you.

I'd rather pay less.

Live Answering Services for Real Estate Firm

"Working with PATLive has been a great opportunity to scale up my business."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

PATLive provides live phone answering services for a real estate company. Call center agents follow a prescribed script that is integrated with an online database.

Germany
Marc Zander
Owner, MZ Real Estate

Their work has received positive feedback from key stakeholders, saving time and money in the process. The PATLive team responds promptly to all concerns. They also offer useful tactical advice. While some bumps still need to be smoothed out, efficiency and quality of work generally win the day.

I'm sole proprietor of a land flipping company. I buy land and sell it for a profit.

What challenge were you trying to address with PATLive?

I do a lot of mass mailings. I get a large number of responses depending on the mailing batch. Since I work by myself and I’m based in Germany, I needed someone to answer those incoming calls in the same time zone as my potential customers.

When I first started working with PATLive, the call center agents used one of their existing protocols. Later I adopted an online database. I gave PATLive access to the database and implemented their agents into my system. The ease of that process depends somewhat on the experience of the call center agent. Some get along with my online system better than others. We continue to work on some of the details to improve the overall process.

I speak with at least two or three people about the protocol and implementing my system. Of course there are numerous call agents that actually answer the calls, but I don’t deal with them directly.

How did you come to work with PATLive?

They came to me through a recommendation. I didn't scan the market for other service providers. I picked them and never bothered to look again.

I pay around $250 on a monthly basis, but it can go up significantly if I have a very busy month. I’ve spent $3,000–$4,000 in total.

We started working together in September 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

I don't have a control system right now. PATLive recommended that I do test calls myself what they implemented my new system. I called at least 3 times. One time I actually told the agent that it was a test. The other two times I didn't say that I was the business owner. There was nothing missing during any of the test calls. In general, they save me a significant amount of time and money. My business wouldn't be possible with me in a different time zone, so all the revenue I’ve made was due to their service.

How did PATLive perform from a project management standpoint?

I don't have a designated project manager, but they asked me all the important questions when we were changing the protocols. They wanted to know if I had any more questions or anything else to add. They let me know to reach out to them if I were to have any problems, which I appreciate.

Working with PATLive has been a great opportunity to scale up my business. I've mailed out a lot of more letters since working with them, and I don't have to worry about anything.

I sometimes get Spanish language calls, so it would be great if they had Spanish speaking agents.

It helps a lot if you really spend the time working on the call protocol.

I get a big bill if I get a lot of calls, but they’re transparent about pricing.
    There’s still some little things that have to improve.

Answering Services for Real Estate Investment Firm

“They definitely improve my workload, and the amount of time they’ve freed up is invaluable.”

2018 - Ongoing

PATLive acts as the inbound call center for a real estate investment company. Following a set script, they process incoming calls and support marketing efforts.

New Jersey, United States
Anthony Houser
Owner, Luna Rae investments

The quality of inbound calls has improved, and PATLive helped secure at least six qualified transactions over the course of a year. They’re responsive and provide a high level of customer service.

Luna Rae Investments, LLC mostly focuses on home renovations and real estate investment. I’m the company owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with PATLive?

A lot of my work deals with probate, which occasionally comes with unique backlash. I wanted to work with a call center that could assist me with my probate marketing.

Some people are happy to receive our marketing, but others aren’t. PATLive weeds through all the people who may not want to speak on the phone or aren’t interested in our services. They handle inbound calls and follow a script whenever a lead comes in. They then email me the results of each call, which sometimes includes sending data to a separate virtual assistant to remove names from our mailing lists. We had a very short training period, and their services were very simple to set up.

I’m not certain of the exact team. There may have been a project manager, but I haven’t spoken with them about the structure for a while. Whenever I reach out, they’re very responsive.

How did you come to work with PATLive?

This is the second time I've worked with them. I first contracted them 10-15 years ago for a voicemail service. I used them for years, so when I got into this industry, I searched for companies who could handle inbound calls and rediscovered them. I had a good experience with them last time, so decided to work with them again.

I spend about $160 a month on their services.

This current engagement started a little over a year ago. The relationship is ongoing, and they continue to support me.

They definitely improve my workload, and the amount of time they’ve freed up is invaluable. They’ve improved the quality of my calls and brought in at least six qualified leads over the course of the year. I’m also a real estate agent, so I’ve picked up extra listings and transactions with their help.

How did PATLive perform from a project management standpoint?

They're always very responsive. Any improvements could be on my side. I could improve the script, but otherwise, they give me what I ask for.

Their customer service is good; I've never had any problems. They answer quickly, and I have no complaints about their services.

I have some ideas to make the relationship more valuable, but that's on me.

The sooner you contract them, the better.