Cultivating Growth for Startups & Small Businesses

Our mission is to help growth-stage businesses manage the comprehensive financials required to turn visions into reality. Like traditional accounting firms, we handle the basics: bookkeeping, payroll, tax preparation, and financial statements. Unlike traditional firms, we’ve gone beyond “beans and books” and developed a one-stop digital accounting experience — focused on education, strategy, and automation.

We leverage technologies that drive actionable information, valuable results, and client satisfaction. Our award-winning FounderPrep curriculum ensures that our clients don’t just benefit from what we do, but also master the financial intelligence of why we do.

The end result: Pasquesi Partners' clients maximize their future cash flows, raise founder-friendly capital, build financial foundations that scale, and most importantly— survive to see their passions come to life in a big way.

Chicago, IL
  • 350 N. Orleans St.
    Chicago , IL 60654

Business Accounting Services for Talent Recruitment Company

“Rather than just focusing on our accounting needs, they’re really invested in making sure that we succeed.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Pasquesi Partners provides accounting services, including client billing, credit card and bank account management, and tax consultations. They’ve also suggested helpful resources for business-related matters.

Sonia Cooke
President, ARI Resources

Pasquesi Partners leverages their strong business acumen to offer insights into best practices. They’ve educated internal stakeholders on how and when to pay out, providing regular accounting reports to keep track of cash flow. Quick turnarounds and exceptional customer service help them stand out.

I’m the president of an emerging consulting startup called ARI Resources. We work in talent development and recruitment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pasquesi Partners LLC?

Pasquesi Partners has been with me since I first started setting up my company about two years ago. I hired them to handle our accounting needs.

Pasquesi Partners oversees all of my accounting needs, including billing my clients, managing my business credit card and checking account, and advising me on money to set aside for taxes. They’ve also initially helped with my business taxes for the first year, but we’ve decided to hand the material over to my personal tax resource so that she could roll it into my tax returns.

Beyond accounting-based services, Pasquesi Partners has been a great help in getting me acclimated to being a business owner. They’ve provided literature to walk me through the accounting process and generated opportunities to network with other helpful professionals. This has included an attorney, whom I love, a liability insurance provider, and other resources.

I work with Rob (Founder, Pasquesi Partners LLC) and his team.

How did you come to work with Pasquesi Partners LLC?

I found them through a personal referral.

So far, I’ve spent about $10,000.

Their work started in May 2017 and is ongoing.

Rather than just focusing on our accounting needs, they’re really invested in making sure that we succeed. I now understand the importance of paying out and timing and have the due diligence to set aside money for taxes. As a result, I run a pretty tight ship, so I don’t feel the need to reel back on my expenses. As a acclimate into year two, I’m sure to pay more attention to our overhead and look forward to working with them there, too.

How did Pasquesi Partners LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re timely with all of their communications and boast an extremely fast turnaround time. Whenever I ask them to bill a client, they complete the task within a matter of hours, which is faster than other accounting firms I’ve worked with. I’m also pleased with their updates. They provide regular aging reports, profit and loss reports, and more.

They’ve given me very specialized service, and I always feel like I’m their only client. Over the last few years, they’ve grown quite a bit and have taken on more clients, which is a testament to their efforts as a team. It can be challenging to work with so many smaller business owners without sacrificing the quality service, but they make it a point to let us know we’re an important client.

No, I can’t come up with anything. I’m very pleased with their work, and Rob is a great partner. He’s got a good persona and great equanimity. He’s warm but direct and knowledgeable, so I know that I’m in good hands.

Try to be clear in your needs. But if you’re a startup and need a resource that can work with you as you figure out all the moving parts, then Pasquesi Partners is a great option. They’re patient and will steer you well; it’s one of the things I’ve appreciated most from them.

I’ve never seen a mistake from them.