Cultivating Growth for Startups & Small Businesses

BRONZE VERIFIED

Our mission is to help growth-stage businesses manage the comprehensive financials required to turn visions into reality. Like traditional accounting firms, we handle the basics: bookkeeping, payroll, tax preparation, and financial statements. Unlike traditional firms, we’ve gone beyond “beans and books” and developed a one-stop digital accounting experience — focused on education, strategy, and automation.

We leverage technologies that drive actionable information, valuable results, and client satisfaction. Our award-winning FounderPrep curriculum ensures that our clients don’t just benefit from what we do, but also master the financial intelligence of why we do.

The end result: Pasquesi Partners' clients maximize their future cash flows, raise founder-friendly capital, build financial foundations that scale, and most importantly— survive to see their passions come to life in a big way.

Chicago, IL
  • 350 N. Orleans St.
    Chicago , IL 60654

Accounting, Bookkeeping, Taxes for Experiential Marketing Co

"They’re the best partner that I’ve engaged across all industries."

Sep. 2018 - Ongoing

Pasquesi Partners LLC conducted an initial analysis of financial accounts for an experiential marketing technology company. The team provides comprehensive accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation services.

Andy Marsh
Co-Founder, TagPrints

As a result of the partnership, the client as unprecedented insight into their business’s financial health. A reliable team, Pasquesi Partners LLC consistently submits financial documents on time. The team identifies opportunities to reduce costs and generates savings through their efficiency.

I’m the co-founder of TagPrints. We build technology for experiential marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pasquesi Partners LLC?

As I don’t have an accounting background, I needed a partner to assist with day-to-day accounting such as tax preparation services. Additionally, I needed help cleaning up from poor experiences with three previous accountants.

Pasquesi initially took a deep dive into our financial accounts and documents. This gave them a sense of the business and an opportunity to make it as seamless as possible.

They provide full-scale accounting, bookkeeping, and tax services. Their team manages all of their tasks through a secure portal. They use an encrypted database, which means documents won't fall into the wrong hands.

I typically work with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with Pasquesi Partners?

I found them through a recommendation from our payroll system. I then did my due diligence, checking reviews and talking with other tech firms who engage them.

We’ve spent probably $30,000–$40,000 on their services.

We started working with them in September 2018, and we still work with them every week.

Their team always files state and federal taxes as well as licenses on time. They also help with forecasting and budgeting. Every month, we have an idea of our costs and expenses. We’re able to forecast sales better than ever before. Their team provides us with holistic knowledge of the business at any given moment. That’s incredibly useful.

There are also general savings from our engagement through tax and accounting efficiency. They help us identify areas to cut costs and recommend areas for us to capitalize on.

How did Pasquesi Partners LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ll have monthly, weekly, or bi-weekly calls. Our communication fluctuates depending on the time of the year. Pasquesi’s the most organized partner that I’ve engaged.

They log everything in a fully transparent project management system. I always have an idea of upcoming projects. I’m also able to upload secure documents, ask questions, and make comments through the system. When there are complicated documents such as a tax return, they upload a video walking us through it. I’m able to view the video at my convenience. They provide a simple project management system, which I appreciate.

Their organization’s a hugely important quality. Their team also truly has our backs. That’s important because they can help us succeed or not succeed. They stepped up and acted as a CFO to us. I never had that expertise before.

Honestly, no. They’re the best partner that I’ve engaged across all industries.

If you’re a small business or startup, work with them as soon as it’s affordable. When they need information from you, provide it on time to help them move quickly.

Business Accounting Services for Talent Recruitment Company

“Rather than just focusing on our accounting needs, they’re really invested in making sure that we succeed.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Pasquesi Partners provides accounting services, including client billing, credit card and bank account management, and tax consultations. They’ve also suggested helpful resources for business-related matters.

Sonia Cooke
President, ARI Resources

Pasquesi Partners leverages their strong business acumen to offer insights into best practices. They’ve educated internal stakeholders on how and when to pay out, providing regular accounting reports to keep track of cash flow. Quick turnarounds and exceptional customer service help them stand out.

I’m the president of an emerging consulting startup called ARI Resources. We work in talent development and recruitment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pasquesi Partners LLC?

Pasquesi Partners has been with me since I first started setting up my company about two years ago. I hired them to handle our accounting needs.

Pasquesi Partners oversees all of my accounting needs, including billing my clients, managing my business credit card and checking account, and advising me on money to set aside for taxes. They’ve also initially helped with my business taxes for the first year, but we’ve decided to hand the material over to my personal tax resource so that she could roll it into my tax returns.

Beyond accounting-based services, Pasquesi Partners has been a great help in getting me acclimated to being a business owner. They’ve provided literature to walk me through the accounting process and generated opportunities to network with other helpful professionals. This has included an attorney, whom I love, a liability insurance provider, and other resources.

I work with Rob (Founder, Pasquesi Partners LLC) and his team.

How did you come to work with Pasquesi Partners LLC?

I found them through a personal referral.

So far, I’ve spent about $10,000.

Their work started in May 2017 and is ongoing.

Rather than just focusing on our accounting needs, they’re really invested in making sure that we succeed. I now understand the importance of paying out and timing and have the due diligence to set aside money for taxes. As a result, I run a pretty tight ship, so I don’t feel the need to reel back on my expenses. As a acclimate into year two, I’m sure to pay more attention to our overhead and look forward to working with them there, too.

How did Pasquesi Partners LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re timely with all of their communications and boast an extremely fast turnaround time. Whenever I ask them to bill a client, they complete the task within a matter of hours, which is faster than other accounting firms I’ve worked with. I’m also pleased with their updates. They provide regular aging reports, profit and loss reports, and more.

They’ve given me very specialized service, and I always feel like I’m their only client. Over the last few years, they’ve grown quite a bit and have taken on more clients, which is a testament to their efforts as a team. It can be challenging to work with so many smaller business owners without sacrificing the quality service, but they make it a point to let us know we’re an important client.

No, I can’t come up with anything. I’m very pleased with their work, and Rob is a great partner. He’s got a good persona and great equanimity. He’s warm but direct and knowledgeable, so I know that I’m in good hands.

Try to be clear in your needs. But if you’re a startup and need a resource that can work with you as you figure out all the moving parts, then Pasquesi Partners is a great option. They’re patient and will steer you well; it’s one of the things I’ve appreciated most from them.

I’ve never seen a mistake from them.

BRONZE VERIFIED