Atlanta Digital Marketing Firm

We are an Atlanta marketing firm who helps small businesses grow via Branding, Communications and Interactive solutions. We’re at our best when helping our clients develop or improve their brand through a balanced mix of consulting, design and development that spans multiple channels and media.

Projects range from strategic brand-building initiatives and lead generation programs to tactical design projects, including web development, identity design, and sales collateral.

2001
Atlanta, GA
  • Partners Marketing Group
    1040 W. Marietta Street NW
    Atlanta, GA 30318
    888.846.2850

Digital Marketing & Branding for Parking Management Company

"We’ve never been less than satisfied."

June 2007 - Ongoing

In a decade-long partnership, Partners Marketing Group has developed two websites and done SEO/SEA. The team also designed new branding collateral and redesigned the main site to make it mobile-friendly.

Eric Garrison
Director of PR & Marketing, AAA Parking

The SEO/SEA campaigns generate quality leads and high Google rankings; they’ve also improved search and organic results. The responsive site now appeals to important younger audience demographics. The team is personable and has a proactive approach to managing logistics. Overall, their performance is consistent.

I’m the director of marketing for AAA parking. We manage parking facilities and operations at 200 properties around the country, which include stadiums, concert venues, performing arts centers, convention centers, and hotels.

What challenge were you trying to address with Partners Marketing Group?

We’ve worked with for about 10 years on web development, web design, and SEO and search engine advertising (SEA).

The first project was web development for our first site. We produced our own photography and collaborated on a multi-day photo shoot; our team did most of the logistical planning, for talent, props, location, and permissions. Partners did the architecture, navigation, and copywriting. We then held that site for seven years before a revamp to make it mobile-friendly. During that interim, our brand also evolved and Partners created a tagline and new print collateral. The team then created a microsite for employee engagement that included the same logo, color palette, and rebranded design as the main website.

The team completed the redesign about three years ago and has since done ongoing SEO and SEA. They set up the Facebook campaign and we currently handle employee advertising on that platform. Partners design ads to stay current with Facebook’s policies in addition to other print ads and pop-up displays.

I work with the principal, a project manager, and an SEM practitioner. I’ve never met the marketing specialist, but she sends me the SEO/SEA rankings reports.

How did you come to work with Partners Marketing Group?

We looked at a few different agencies, but felt most comfortable with Partners, especially given their Atlanta location. In addition to price, we felt their people, style, and smaller size matched our 2,500-person team well. The team was very engaged and creative, and also willing to work with a company of our size and budget.

We’ve spent about $200,000.

We started working together in June 2007 and the partnership is ongoing. They completed the second redesign approximately two years ago and have continued to do SEO/SEA.

They’ve produced quality leads, good web traffic, and very good rankings on Google and other search engines. In addition, the team also improved our search and organic results via a Facebook campaign. We’ve also received positive feedback for rebranding, the cleaner web design, and the site’s functionalities. Having a mobile-friendly site is also an advantage with younger audiences, particularly our younger employee demographic.

How did Partners Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They kept the projects moving forward, which helped us because our business has several moving parts. The team reminded us about deadlines without going overboard to ensure marketing wasn’t pushed to the side.

The team is very approachable and personable. The dynamic resembles a learning experience in which I’m not afraid to ask questions. I don’t I’d experience that level of comfort with a larger agency. When I visit their office, they feel like friends more than business partners, which makes the engagement an easy experience. Consequently, I highly recommend them because they likely treat each company this way, not just the ones that are our size.

They should be more aggressive with us because we’re sometimes blind to techniques that’ll improve our performance.

Clients should be themselves because Partners is easy to get along with. They will try to understand the client’s needs and find appropriate solutions.

They pushed us to keep everything on schedule. There were a lot of moving parts and any delays were our fault.
    Other vendors quoted prices at nearly twice the cost, but I still get sticker shock. However, we’re perfectly satisfied with the work.
    We sometimes put them under pressure, but they’ve always come through, even when they’re overloaded with work. We’ve never been less than satisfied.
    I’d refer them for any project similar in scale. I’m not sure about larger clients, but they’re absolutely appropriate for companies like ours.

SEO and PPC for Online Education Program

"They look out for us and try to find solutions that fit us, instead of a one-size-fits-all fix."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Partners Marketing Group manages SEO, PPC, AdWords, and Bing advertising campaigns to increase visibility and sales. They also test landing pages and design displays.

Suwanee, Georgia
Marketing Manager, Online Education Program

The new campaigns and pages boost conversion rates and bring in a large number of qualified, valuable leads. Partners Marketing Group distinguishes themselves through their broad marketing experience, patient attention to detail, and enthusiasm for crafting customized solutions for every business.

We’re an online education company that uses direct sales to acquire all our leads and divvy them up between our large sales team. I’m the marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Partners Marketing Group?

We wanted to expand our marketing presence and increase sales and visibility among our target audience. We needed an agency that could fulfill a lot of different needs.

We currently use them for SEO, PPC, AdWords, and Bing management. They do a lot of landing page testing for us, which is great. We’re just about to start a display initiative, and possibly a website overhaul, with them.

When we needed some graphic design assistance they hooked me up with one of their contractors, who has been a wonderful asset to us.

Their principle is incredibly responsive, and their director of search marketing is really knowledgeable. I also communicate with their marketing specialist. I’ve been very happy with them thus far.

How did you come to work with Partners Marketing Group?

When we were looking for an agency, they fit the bill. Our company solicited them for an RFP several years before I was hired, and I came across them while going back through our paperwork. Their principle and I also have a mutual friend that recommended I reach out to him. It’s really nice to have a marketing partner who is local and in the same time zone. They have other clients that are very similar to us, and could show how they had helped those companies grow through marketing initiatives. I was thrilled to find a company that fit into our niche and had a really good presence.

We spend $3500 a month.

We started working together in October 2016 and the work is ongoing.

The landing pages have really improved our PPC conversion rates, which had been low. We’re in a very niche market. We needed a higher conversion for the search terms we were bidding on versus expanding our search terms. The landing pages have really made a significant impact on our lead quantity and quality since we’ve engaged with Partners Marketing Group.

How did Partners Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re wonderful. Their principle goes above and beyond to help us do the things we need to do as a small business. He’s been willing to be flexible with us. For instance, our web design, we have a platform that we have specific needs for. He’s helped keep us on a budget while getting the things that we need done. Their customer service has been fantastic.

The best part about working with them is that they truly pursue what’s best for our company. They look out for us and try to find solutions that fit us, instead of a one-size-fits-all fix.

Be open to their ideas and their solutions. They have your company’s best interest at heart.

We haven’t missed deadlines. They’re always accessible.
    They’re very reasonable. You only pay for the things you need.
    I’m really impressed with their responsiveness and deliverables.

SEO and Adwords for Rental Company

"Our job for them was to make the phone ring, and they have made it ring off the hook."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Partners Marketing Group manages AdWords, designs AdWords campaigns, and handles SEO for an event rental company. The two-year engagement is ongoing as Partners continues to manage ad campaigns.

Clint Crowe
President, Elite Event Rental

Partners’ work provided growth in organic rankings and an increase of 700%–800% in revenue. The team’s transparency, attentiveness, and responsiveness have stood out, helping this two-year partnership continue to succeed.

I am the president of Elite Event Rental. We facilitate event and party rentals in the Atlanta metro area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Partners Marketing Group?

We wanted Partners to increase customer inquiries through online marketing.

They manage our Google AdWords account, design AdWords campaigns by writing copy, and they have optimized our website.

I work with three team members at Partners.

How did you come to work with Partners Marketing Group?

A friend of mine recommended Partners after a successful engagement he had with them.

We pay them a monthly stipend of $5,000–$10,000.

We began working together in June 2016, and they continue to run AdWords campaigns for us.

Partners was able to increase our website’s organic ranking after optimizing it, and our revenue has scaled 700%–800% since we started working with them. Our job for them was to make the phone ring, and they have made it ring off the hook.

How did Partners Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They preform well. They reply quickly, they're on top of their work, and they're transparent in what they're doing and how they're doing it. I want to understand the process as much as have them manage it, so I frequently ask them questions and they're very quick with their response. They are very informative and they teach me along the way.

I have a personal relationship with them. With previous vendors I felt like a like a cog in the machine, but there's a level of personalized detail you get working with Partners that really makes you feel important

Nobody knows your business like you do. Partners is a smart team and can come up with generic keywords for you, but if you are looking to get the most out of them you need to tell them your top key words and review them every quarter. The industry does shift and grow, and while Partners will see some of that, you are on the front edge of your industry, so it is your job to relay that information back to Partners.

They have never missed a deadline.
    We certainty feel we are getting our money’s worth.
    They have increased our rankings and done what we have asked them.
    I recommend them all the time.

Enrollment Campaign for Specialized School

“They’ve brought us out of the past and into the future.”

Apr. 2008 - Ongoing

Partners Marketing Group provides traditional and digital marketing to increase lead generation. They built a website and created TV commercials. Ongoing efforts include SEO and social media marketing.

Marita Carey
Director, Brown College of Court Reporting

Their marketing services consistently bring in quality leads. Partners Marketing Group produced creative commercials that contributed to a significant increase in student enrollment. Their knowledgeable staff perpetuates a sincere company culture and works within a limited budget.

I’m the campus director of Brown College of Court Reporting. It’s a specialized school for court reporters. The program takes 2–3 years to complete and we offer online classes throughout the day and evening.

What challenge were you trying to address with Partners Marketing Group?

The school faced many challenges when initially engaging Partners Marketing. According to the national average, only 10% of court reporting students manage to complete a stenography program. Successful students have strong grammar skills and high-level of discipline and motivation. As a result, we needed a marketing firm to generate qualified leads and help the school grow.

Partners Marketing performs a variety of services for us. Shortly after hiring them, they met with us on campus and interviewed student focus groups to understand the experience we offer. Once they understood the school’s culture and personality, they were able to tailor future marketing materials to emphasize our strengths. They demonstrated the ability to collect and interpret analytics to inform the direction of deliverables.

Over the years, they’ve led various student enrollment campaigns by implementing traditional and digital marketing strategies. For example, they’ve produced our television commercials, created print advertisements, built our website, designed banner ads, and continually provide SEO services. Specifically, they’ve assisted with lead generation for webinars within our online program. They’ve also integrated social media into our marketing efforts by creating a YouTube channel and growing our Facebook presence. They post relevant articles and help us utilize video to propagate effective messaging.

I’m in direct contact with their Principal who oversees our account. We also worked closely with a product manager during the website build.

How did you come to work with Partners Marketing Group?

I worked with one of their partners when they formed the company. I was with another school at the time and Partners Marketing supported us despite a low budget. I appreciated their professionalism and customized approach to our business. They have a pulse on new technology that applies to court reporting. Once I moved to this school, I quickly got them involved.

We started working together in April 2008 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve experienced a consistent increase in enrollments since engaging Partners Marketing. The commercials they produced were of a higher quality than the productions I’ve worked on for other schools. The final products felt like a unique vision instead of advertising templates. After airing the commercials they produced, we reached our highest number of new student enrollments in years. Additionally, we’re a small company and our budget can be tight at times. While we’re not always able to take advantage of everything they suggest, they remain patient and work with us on a level that we can afford.

How did Partners Marketing Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Partners Marketing performs exceptionally well in this area and it’s one of their biggest strengths. They have a system in place that enables them to drive the project forward using the latest software and technology. They’re also very forgiving when our day-to-day processes hold up the project and make an effort to keep us on track. I can pick up the phone at any time and reach our account lead for support. He's quick to respond and it’s comforting to know I can contact someone if there’s an emergency. We have a strong working relationship.

We appreciate their company culture. Their employees are highly skilled and customer-service oriented. Their Principal instills strong relationship-building skills throughout the business. We’ve been a client for years and they maintain a high level of accessibility. They’ve always been on point with responding to us and that’s a huge plus.

We’re trying to entice more students to attend classes on campus, but most people elect the convenience of online-only courses. This isn’t the fault of Partners Marketing, but it’s been a challenge neither of us has managed to overcome.

Understand your business’s specific challenges before working with Partners Marketing. They can provide better solutions if given more information.

Overall Score They’re a terrific agency and have good people working there.
    If they miss a deadline, it’s usually our fault.
    They do great work, but sometimes we struggle to pay for that level of quality.
    They built us a great website. They’ve brought us out of the past and into the future.